Boyfriend Scenarios: Akatsuki

By MistressDestruction

Some scenarios where you are romantically involed with an aktsuki member I dont own the akatsuki or anything... More

Your boyfriend
Waking Up
How He Wakes You Up
How He Deals With Your Period
Have To Work/School (modern/irl)
You Put On Makeup
You Get Hit On
When You are Sick
He gets sick
Sleeping
Christmas Edition
When You're sad
When You're Angry
When He has to Go
He sends you a message
When He Comes Back
Someone Hurts You
Captured By the "Good Guys"
He busts you out (prt 1)
He busts you out (prt 2)
A/N
You Have a Nightmare
They're Jelly
Surprise mother *censored*ers! You're pregnant! prt 1
Surprise Mother *censored*ers! Your're Pregnant prt2
Odd Things He Does 1
Halloween Edition!!!!
You're Embaressed
He's Mad
When He's sad
How You Wake Him Up
Their Nightmare
Valentines Day
To the movies!!! (Modern/Irl)
He's Embaressed
Your family lives (prt 1)
Your family lives (prt 2)
Explanations
Explanations part 2
Hot Spring
Height Swap
A/N
You feel Insecure
FINISH SHIPPUDEN BEFORE CONTINUING
When Kids are Brought up
When you get an idea of the plan
When you/ they almost die
Night In (Modern AU)
When You Elope
When they Confide in you
Night out (modern AU)
When you Notice Members Disappearing
They Meet your Family (Modern AU)
They Propose (Modern AU)
You're Pregnant
How your pregnancy goes
Your Child
When you wanted them to quit and live elsewhere
Your Family
THE END! -right?
Canon Reality: Their Death
Canon Reality: Carrying on without them
Canon Reality: What they left behind
Canon Reality: Living in the Leaf
Canon Reality: End of War, Brand New Life
Canon Reality: Your Baby

Accidental Hit

8.2K 111 36
By MistressDestruction

I do NOT condone hitting in a relationship or am in any way tolerant of it. This piece was requested to be a "when they hit you" and I couldn't do that. This is the closest I can do (sorry to whom requested (btw I cannot find you plz message me if it was you!)). I grew up with a lot of siblings so accidentally getting hit or ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time which ends up getting you hurt is not something that I'm unaware of so that is what I turn the request into. Plus, I mean, it's the ninja world sometimes accidents happen in the midst of battle.

If you are in a relationship that you are being hit by the other party(parties), then please seek help. It is unhealthy and dangerous to your well-being!

Again, that said, this chapter is about the reader accidentally being in the way at some point or another whether in a fight against enemies or through messing around or the character not seeing the reader and moving in a way that accidentally ended up in them hurt.

Kisame:

You had been cleaning and moving things around the room. Well, not just the room as everyone was in need of a simple move around and all the housing furniture was being moved around or repainted. Just a good ol'clean and repair day. There usually wasn't a day where everyone was at the base at once so Pain pretty much HAD to take advantage of this.

"Kisa...? Have you seen the hammer???" you asked head down looking through the toolbox that was be the bed and not seeing it you stood up and turned towards the blue man to find said hammer.

"huh??" he asked turning around to face you.

Now this is where the problem stemmed from.

As he had turned his body, not just his head, to face you while still holding the kotetsu table in his arms and you had turned as well as stood at the same time....well...

Bam!

"mother FUCKER!" you screeched holding your forehead feeling blood trickling into your palm

"SHIT! (name, I am SO sorry!!!!" he called out immeadiately and uncaring to the furniture tossing it out of his arms and quickly scooping you up and rushing to the first aid kit

Bam!

I see this is an ongoing problem....

"oh shit, I'm-I'm..." Kisame trailed off entirely flabbergasted as he had misjudged again and your head hit the side of the doorway

"that's it...I think I see the light..." you sarcastically teased although truly feeling faint

Hidan:

You were used to Hidan being pretty oblivious of his surroundings when not in battle. He tended to accidentally bump into you or reach for something you were handing and accidentally grab your boob...although thinking back...half of those might not have been accidental...

Reagardless...you had grown to give him his space...what you weren't expecting was this time.

You had been sent to meet Kakuzu and Hidan halfway home after a rather awful mission that left them at one point being ambushed, and although easily defeated the enemy and made it out, were a big jumpy.

Not that you were todl of though.

You were simply told that Hidan was having a hard time and you were being sent to calm him down when he reached the half way mark as to not draw more attention to the hideout's location than there had already been recently.

So when you heard them coming and had swung down from your lounging spot in the tree...

You were NOT expecting the punch to the face

"FUCK! (NAME)?!" Hidan screeched in shock as your hands flew to your nose to cover the pooling blood meanwhile your body fell unceremoniously out of the tree

"way to fucking go...." Kakuzu growled facepalming

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! (name), (name) hey, you okay? I'm so fucking sorry. You're okay though right? Your nose isn't entirely broke right??"

You wanted to strangle him...SOOOOO BAD as you imeadiately used your own jutsu to hold back the blood while Kakuzu retrieved bandages from your pack.

"fucking hell! Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to hide in the tree?!" he screeched in disbelief

Your headache from the punch was ever growing...and you didn't think it would get smaller anytime soon...

Deidara:

Deidara, although not always the most responsible out of the group, always seemed to keep an eye trained on you. He usually was very cautious about where you were and making sure you were safe at all times. You were the most important thing in his life afterall...

So to say that he was so entirely shocked and disgusted with himself when you accidentally got hurt mid mission was an understatement. And it wasn't even like that one time you fell off the bird...he hurt you. Accidentally...but he wouldn't ever be able to make it up to you.

"Dei....i'm fine really..." you rushed out holding onto your bleeding side

"YOU'RE BLEEDING HOW ARE YOU OKAY!!!????" his eyes welled up in tears of anger and panick as his head rushed about a mile a minute yet getting nowhere but instead ran circles of the situation constantly in his mind.

You weren't that close when he threw the bombs. The bombs shouldn't have detonated to cause that big of an explosion. It shouldn't have sent you flying into a tree.

Why was everything wrong???!!!!

It took you urging him you were fine for a good hour all the while just staving the blood off until he could calm down enough to help you back to the base.

Definitely something that he forever will blame himself for and will take a very long time for him to come to terms with that it was a mere accident and nothing more.

Itachi:

So...Itachi was very VERY upset when he accidentally hit you. It wasn't even so much as he hit you but more so that during the mission his kunai was deflected and where you were staying out of the fight was the new point of attack. So you weren't entirely sure why he was so 'I must repent for the rest of my life', 'I should have known I would never be able to have peace and love', 'I don't deserve anything'...etc...etc.

The second he heard your yelp, he quickly demolished the enemy and rushed to you and applied first aid healing to ensure you were okay. At least he calmed himself enough to do such before he started the downward spiral of self-deprication.

It literally took months before he would even sleep in the room with you and instead bunked with his partner. Took even longer to get him to return affections that he was sure he would never be allowed to have again out of not deserving. 9 mnths later and you finially got back to a pretty much normal.

Although, Itachi always treated you more delicately than before. And He never would forgive himself – that was something you could never convince him out of.

Kakuzu:

Sure you knew he was an 'evil' 'bad' guy. Sure you knew he killed people so many times in a week that there could be a mass grave erected bi-weekly. Sure you know that making him angry that you'd be stepping into an early grave.

But you never expected him to hit you.

"...sorry" he grumbled out looking down at his still balled up fist. His string-like appendages retracting from your neck

"...." You rubbed you neck while your other hand covered your eye

You had went to let him know Pain had wanted to see him and while it was uncommon, Kakuzu had fallen asleep. Probably from coming in late last night from his mission with Hidan...

When you had skipped over and leaned over him to gently wake him up for once, you weren't ready for a full out frontal assault.

He didn't stick around either.

You mumbled out a bit hoarse that Pain wanted him and he rushed off on his own leaving you kneeling in the bed pain rushing through your veins.

One of the other boys had walked by the open door and helped you out. Then they filled you in that it had been a really bad mission and Hidan was practically more stitiches than flesh, for now. So you pieced together that he was still on kill mode than safe at home mode.

You later were cuddled close in bed with him and the next handful of weeks were spoiled almost the point you couldn't stand it. He was trying his best to make it up, but he wouldn't utter another sorry knowing, himself, the reasoning on both sides.

But the accident did smooth over after some time.

Sasori:

Being accidentally hurt in any situation was something of a life sentence for you. But just because you were so accident prone didn't mean that you would end up in the situation that you did earlier that day.

You had been trying to surprise Sasori when he came home and suppressed your chakra in your body, somrthing you weren't very good at...but when the puppeteer came home, he was a bit stressed to sense an altered chakra inside. The others weren't home yet from their missions and so you had been left home alone with Zetsu.

Something Sasori had complained about and urged the leader to rethink at least 4 times.

So when you dived out from your hiding spot, you were hit with lethal dosed poision from Hiruko. The second Sasori realized it was your form and not an enemy he quickly hit you with another blow, this time almost pausing your body for a mere 30 seconds. It wasn't much...but it would save your life.

You now sat on the floor tears in your eyes and gagging from the medicine that propted the poision up your throat and into the now full toilet bowl while your love held your hair

"what the hell were you thinking hiding in the house?!" he scolded.

You couldn't see his face as your eyes were streaming tears and you continued to puke what was left of the vile fluid...but you could hear his trembling tone

"I'm so sorry...please don't ever try to hide like that again...I thought someone had attacked while we were gone" he mumbled softly petting your back

Tobi:

This is tobi

You getting addicentally hit was not a rare occurance.

Opening the door and you walking smack into it.

Turning with something on his shoulder and wacking you in the side of the head

Getting excited and flailing and punching you in the process.

You've gotten better at dodging tho...so I guess silver lining....?

Zetsu:

You actually never had this really happen.

Although it did get close once, but thankfully the light side had enough self control to move his darker half's fist a hairline to the left.

Thus missing your face and instead punching into the wall.

Sure there were quite a number of times that Dark Zetsu had gotten out of control and had almost accidentally hit you, but everytime Light Zetsu was able to narrowly avoid the end of their joint worlds in harming you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its been such a long time. I've been having medical problems that have been undiagnosed for over a year now as the drs are unsure of what is going on. It's been a lot of stress between that and this virus that has been keeping me away from those whom I love the most. 

On the bright side, despite the depression setting in...i've gotten Naruto Shinobi Striker and for the last 3 days have been binge playing like crazy. I think i might be able to write some more here. But I will say, I am having a bit of trouble coming up with scenarios. At this point I might just write a bunch of random shit XD

anyways, even if i'm not posting...guys i'm still here. I answer and read your comments and they mean the world to me. I hope that these couple chapters coming up between this fic and the fate one are up to par

Stay safe! 

XoxO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 14.5K 57
Just a bunch of different scenarios about you and some Akatsuki members. I know that there are heaps of these but I don't care... please enjoy XD (bt...
307K 6.4K 79
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION * I'm ONLY doing the Akatsuki, no other Naruto characters and no Konan, I'm sorry to those who may wanted her, but only guys I'm...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
539K 9.8K 93
NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - Deidara - Sasori -Kisame - Itachi - Zetsu...