Double Tap • Minchan

By Minho_Poptarts

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... More

♥One♥
♠Two ♠
♦There♦
♣Four♣
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♠️Seventeen♠️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♦️Twenty Three♦️
♣️Twenty Four♣️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♠️Twenty Seven♠️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♠Twelve♠

5.1K 241 75
By Minho_Poptarts

It opened.

It opened!

Minho tried his best not to shout in excitement. Was it a good idea to escape, maybe not, but Minho could care less at this point. He slid the rest of the door open until it was wide enough for him to go out. Minho quietly got out and stood in the dim hallway. Now he only had two choices. Go the the right, the way he came from, or the left a random destination. Without thinking twice on what would happen or who would catch him he went right. It seemed like a pretty reasonable choice to Minho. He had only taken a few steps until a voice boomed through the silence that was no longer there.

"What are you doing!?" Minho recognized that annoying voice right away. Minho rolled his eyes facing the person who it was.

"Yoga. Maybe later I'll get some fries." Minho answered him with a serious face as if he was actually going to convince him.

"Stop being a bitch and tell me how you got out you-" Minho shushed him before he could finish.

"Vince first of all, do you have any other words in you dictionary besides bitch, also I did some magic and BOOM! The door slid opened. Isn't that crazy?!" Minho responded with a his classic smile. (You know :] this one?) Minho was ready to walk away, but unfortunately for him Vince grabbed onto the back of his shirt pulling him against the steel bars and facing his beaten face. "If you wanted me to kiss you, could've asked?" Minho was quickly pushed back and pulled forever hitting the bars harder this time.

"What kind of game are you playing here, huh?"

"Well on my free time I like to play 'You're On Thin Ice." Minho used his hands to slide then in between the free space of the bars and up to the back of Vince's neck, he then intertwined his fingers together and quickly used all his force to pull him hard. Vince's head hit the bars hard knocking him out and letting go of Minho. He stared in shock for a while then looked around. Minho's eyes landed back to Vince's unconscious body. "Is he dead?" He asked himself. "Cause if he is I am going to go to jail. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you. Even though you were a dick, it didn't mean you had to loose your life." Minho was starting to go in panic mode. He felt as if he was going to start hyperventilating.

"Calm down will you. You knocked him out." Minho jumped at the sudden voice. It was the other guy in the cell. He seemed to be in his early thirties, with tried brown eyes. His hair was a faced orange, it was starting to loose his hair color, since he most likely dyed it, and was no longer taken care of. The man was sitting by his door looking out, that's wow he saw Minho. "He will probably have a concussion though. Also if I were you I'd go to the left."

"What?" Minho stared in plain confusion.

"Well when I broke in, I came from the left. There is an exit on that side. It's just some basement doors. On you way there, you might see some knives, take some. By the way, probably won't be easy as you think, since they do have some people guarding." Minho was still confused but nodded as if he truly understood him. He quickly snapped out of his confusion. Minho nodded at the man and thanked him before leaving, not wanting to waste anymore time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Minho was in front the of the basement doors with two black skeleton knifes. One in his right and the other hiding behind his back. Minho was considering turning back, but the image of his two brothers and how he wanted to see them. He also remembered Seungmin and his mother. He pushed the thoughts of returning to the cell away and slowly pushed the two doors opened that led to the backyard of the mansion. It wa a clear night today with a gentle breeze. His eyes were adjusting to the darkness. With one last breath he began to cautiously walk forward.

What was his plan exactly? Well that's best thing he had right now was to not get caught. That's what he was doing right now. Although it seemed to easy. Wash e really walking out free? Why not run?! It's because he was to scared. Minho's felt like every single sound that was made was a threat. 'Calm down Minho. It will be alright. Right?? Stop over thinking? I'm almost to the other side if the-'

"Who's there!?" A familiar voice to Minho yelled out. He noticed a flashlight shine towards his direction. Minho froze. He quickly thought of a stupid plan.

"It's me... Um Felix!" He made his voices a bit deeper than usual. Minho already knew that it wouldn't work, but for some reason he had just a little bit of hope.

"Oh okay. Sorry!" It really worked? That was his cue to make a run for it.

"Kaito are you a dumbass! That's not Felix! We got an intruder!" All Minho hopes at this point was that they did not shoot at him. He heard voices behind him yelling orders and nonsense. Minho tried to run faster, but his stupid knee rushed a horrible pain up and down his leg. He stopped what was wrong with his knee!? Minho took a step only for him to fall onto the cold grass. His knee hurts like a bitch. Tears began to fill his eyes at the pain he was going through.

"Don't move! " Minho tuned his head to see four males and one female with guns point at hit along his flashlight. Of all the faces he recognized one. A great way to see an old 'friend.' He sighed as some of the tears fell onto his cheeks. Minho turned his head to what was going to be freedom.

Not anymore.

But be was not going done without a right. Why have to knifes and not put them to use right? Minho waited for one of them to get close to him. One had to. They had to identify him, thats was one of the armed guys did. He kneeled down to stared at his face. "That's a Lee. We can't kill him." Kaito told the guy who was staring at Minho.

The guy smirked reaching out to Minho face. "Well that doesn't mean he can't hurt him— AAAHH!"

Minho had stabbed his thigh.

With that he used all the force he had to attack them without trying to using his right leg.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Chan looked at the clock on the wall. 11:00 p.m. He had just dealed with the problem Changbin had earlier. He was on debating talking away Eunji's job away and give to to another trust worthy person. He was loosing money and clients. This was not going to be the done fall of Skz. He was going to make sure of it. No matter what it took.

But right now he was tried and wanted some sleep. If his body even let him. Chan got up from his chair and stretched before walking out and going to his room. He had put Minhyun to bed earlier so he did not worry about his son right now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jeongin was on his bed reading a book while his boyfriend did 'situps' on the floor. In reality Jisung was lying on the floor. Not long ago Jeongin had told him that he like buff guys and now he was trying to impress him, but Jeongin didn't seem interested. "Do I really have to get more buff? I already have abs!" Jisung sat up looking over to the youngest of the both.

Jeongin rolled his eyes staring at the mall on the floor. "I said I liked buff guys. Not that you had to become it, and either way you're fine just as you are. Okay?"

"Thats means nothing to me knowing that you drool over other guys!" Jisung whined standing up. He lazily made his way to the bed plopping beside Jeongin. Jisung hugged his waist snuggles in.

"Don't be like that Ji. I don't drool over other guys I promise you." Jeongin said running his hand through Jisung's blonde hair.

"Promise?" Jeongin nodded placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Maybe once in a while though." Jisung clicked his tongue getting up from the bed. Jeongin chuckled at his reaction. "I'm kidd- AAAHH!" Jeongin stopped hearing a scream . Jisung also stopped what he was doing. Jeongin got out of bed looking bout of the window that shows the backyard. "Jisung there is something happening out there!" Jisung quickly slipped on his shoes running up to the door.

"Stay here Jeongin. I'll be back." Jisung ordered him. Jisung ran to Changbin's door and knocked on it rapidly. Changbin opened the door already ready. Jisung wasting not Tim ran to Chan's bedroom door. He didn't know what was happening, but he knew that there was something bad going on in the outside. And he know that it probably put loved ones in trouble.

When they reached Chan's door he saw Hyunjin standing outside speaking to Chan. "What's going on?"

"Someone broke out of the basement not long ago." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow with a small smirk. Chan sighed shaking his head in disappointment. Jisung and Changbin both at stared Hyunjin with confusion.

"Who?!" Jisung asked.

"Minho duh."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It's my new book. I will probably make two or three new stories (maybe not) since I need something to do over the summer, but right now I'll show you one. Also I just finished classrs for the year, so that's great. I make a schedule to update my stories so I don't get overwhelmed with them, but I don't not know what that will go. Anyway, here it is..

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 147 12
"If I could rewrite the stars. I would erase the day I met you." - B.CH Cover by @Taesteamochi ========================...
97.9K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] ☘︎ summary ☘︎ a short story where minho has been spoiled (by his parents) all his life and doesn't know how to take care of himself despi...
191K 6.5K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
3K 370 27
Black Mask was one of the biggest mafia gangs of all times. But they couldn't be on the top, all thanks to their one and only rival, the Hyacinth. Le...