♡Insomnia♡

By trashy_name

Picture not mine credit to artist! This story is about Dream who never knew anything about Error but when the... More

♡Chapter 1♡
♡Chapter 2♡
♡Chapter 3♡
♡Chapter 4♡
♡Chapter 5♡
♡Chapter 6♡
♡Chapter 7♡
♡Chapter 8♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Chapter 10♡
♡Chapter 11♡
♡Chapter 12♡
♡Chapter 13♡
♡Chapter 14♡
♡Chapter 16♡
♡Chapter 17♡
♡Chapter 18♡
♡Chapter 19♡
♡Chapter 20♡
♡Chapter 21♡
♡Chapter 22♡
♡Chapter 23♡(End)

♡Chapter 15♡

1.3K 61 22
By trashy_name

Dream- Normal
Error- Bold and italics
Ink- italics
Outer- Underline
Blue- Bold

Dream's POV:

After Ink and I talked he told me to rest since I was up all night. I didn't really feel tired but he insisted, he told me that he was gonna go with Blue to Underswap cause he forgot something. I didn't know what to do cause I was wide awake, I just layed in bed and tried to go to sleep. I woke up a few minutes later and I wasn't tired anymore. As I stood up and stretched I got bored, I heard loud booms coming from out side. I opened the balcony curtains but I still couldn't see what was making that noise. I opened the doors and looked towards the back of the building in front of me. I could see fireworks...they were all sorts of colors blue, red, yellow, even green! I could feel my eyes turn to stars as there were loud booms that matched with my heart beat. I realised I was acting like a child, I looked down and sighed. I was supposed to be mature not act like a child...that was Blues job. I looked up one more time then headed back inside, as I closed the doors behind me I could hear someone teleport behind me. I looked quickly and it was Error, I smiled and was about to give him a hug but he stopped me. I looked at him confused...maybe it was his phobia again? "DiD yOu KiSs OuTeR...?" I looked at him with a confused face, ofcouse I didn't kiss him. He was looking down, his fists clenched together. I was starting to think he was being serious, I started to get worried. "O-ofcourse not!" I stated as I didn't know why he would believe him in the first place. "WhY aRe YoU nErVoUs ThEn?!" He shouted back at me, tears started to form as he looked at me. I didn't believe that the one person I loved didn't trust me. "Cause I don't want to lose you again!" I shouted back closing my eyes as tears fell from my face. "So YoU dId KiSs HiM!" I looked at him with a blank face as tears fell, I loved him but I couldn't believe him right now. "He tried to kiss me but I didn't let him!" I felt the tears flow down my cheeks as I knew he would get angrier.

"AnD yOu DiDn'T bOtHeR tO tElL mE!" "Why would it matter anyways I didn't kiss him!" "CaUsE wErE-!" "Cause were what!" "WeRe NoT dAtInG sO I sHoUlD'nT cArE aNyWaYs! I dOn'T eVeN kNoW wHy I'm wAsTiNg My TiMe On YoU!" "wasting time..? So what we did together was a waste of time!?" "YoU kNoW wHaT...dOn'T tAlK tO mE!"

Just like that he teleported away leaving me in tears. I fell to the floor as my tears ran down my face, did he really mean it? My vision got blurry as I couldn't stop thinking about it, I started to feel sick like I was gonna throw up. My head started to feel dizzy as I got up, I didn't want to be dramatic and ask for help so I just got up and tried to go to sleep as that was the one thing I should have done all along. I felt so empty inside like a good chunck of my heart was broken. Good thing Ink and Blue were out cause then they would have heard everything. I didn't want them to worry about me...I was the guardian of positivity, I was supposed to be happy. I kept telling myself I was happy as I tried to confort myself. Slowly I drifted off to sleep, and for a second everything was fine and I fell asleep. After a while I could see some sunlight come through the cracks of the curtains. I just stared blankly at them as I felt like my eyes were swollen from the crying. I wiped my eyes and they were wet, I looked at my pillow and it had some tear marks on it to. I went to my bathroom and did my routine but it felt different...right... I couldn't talk to Error again. I wanted to tell him that I didn't kiss Outer but I knew he wouldn't believe me. As I walked out the bathroom I made sure to check that it didn't look like I was crying. As I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but think about it...why would Outer lie? Tears started to form to the thought of everything, I wiped my tears and smiled hopefully they wouldn't notice. As I went downstairs I could tell they were already awake by the smell of fresh tacos. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I smiled and waved I was heading somewhere. "Aren't you gonna eat?" I paused and then shook my head "no thank you but i'll be back later for some!" I exclamied as I reached for the door, "w- wait Dream have you been crying...?" I froze as he noticed I tried to shake it off by nodding 'No'. I quickly got out the door before they got more suspicious, I made a portal to Outertale before they could follow. As I landed un Outertale I walked near the cliff but further hoping to find Outer. As I reached a forest I began to think I was going the wrong way. I was starting to question if I should have went the other way. I heard some shuffling around some trees behind me, that was to scare me. I wasn't sure if it was a rabbid beast or someone, I backed away with my bow and arrow in front for protection. I was starting to worry cause it didn't stop, as I kept walking back I hit something. It surprised me and I turned to face the thing as I thought it was someone. As I sighed in disappointment to find out it was just a tree. As I turned around I came face to face with Outer, I jumped in surprise. As I caught my breath I looked up to him but he was already down to my height and was centimeters away from my face. I blushed at how close he was I was forgetting why I was here. I put my hand over his face for him to stop, I sighed "why did you tell Error we 'Kissed'?" He stood up straight and just smirked at me, I didn't understand why he was smiling...it wasn't funny. "Why wouldn't I~" I didn't have time for his games and I wanted an actual reason. "Is it cause I told you I didn't like you...?" He stared blankly at me, I felt kinda awkward so I just looked away waiting. I could see from the corner of my eye he bent down to my ear and whispered "and what if it is~" so he did do this on purpose! I looked at him with a glare, cause of him Error doesn't want to talk to me ever again. "What are you gonna get out of all this..." I put my hands on my hips in frustration. "You~" I disliked him even more now. I summoned my staff and made a portal home, I had enough of him. As I walked inside Ink and Blue weren't there...I guess they went out.

~TIME SKIP~

Ink's POV:

Me and Blue were on our way home from visiting his brother, and getting more art supplies. I was still wondering if Dream was okay, I did see his eyes were a tinted red. I was worried, maybe we shouldn't have left him alone last time. What if something happened and he's not telling us. As I made a portal home it was probably already 4 in the afternoon. Dream should be here by now, maybe I should ask him...if he's comfortable to say it. As we went inside Blue sat on the couch to watch TV, it was movie night so this was an excuse to go to Dreams room. "I'm gonna go get Dream, you can start without us" I told Blue before heading upstairs. As I reached the door I knocked hoping he would awnser, the door slowly creaked open to reveal Dream...smiling? I thought...maybe its just nothing, I felt his aura was down a little so that worried me. "hey Dream can I come in!" I tried to sound cheerful maybe that would work, "uh s- sure" the door then opened. His room wasn't out of the normal so that was good, I sat on the bed so did Dream. "So why are you h-here?" I looked at him everything did seem fine but something was just off. "Oh its movie night and I wanted to know if you were gonna come" I saw him look to the floor as if he was deciding wether he should or shouldn't. That was out of the ordinary he would always say yes without hesitation. "Dream whats wrong you don't seem...you" I was concerned about him, he looked up I didn't exactly know what he was doing but it was weird. I heard him sniffle he put his head down and streams of tears ran down his face. I gasped why was he crying? Did someone do something? I could hear him breathing but it wasn't synched, he buried his face into his gloves. I could hear his breath get less and less synchronized that worried me, "D- dream its okay just breath" I put a hand around his back in a hug, this was really worrying me. He usually never crys...I rubbed his back in circles trying to calm him. "Its okay you can tell me, I don't want you to suffer alone..." he looked up at me with tear filled eyes he then jumped to hug me. Luckily I caught him I squeezed him not to hard but enough to comfort him. I could feel him sob on my shoulder as I lightly patted his back, what was Dream crying about... should I tell Error? A few minutes had gone by and he slowly stopped crying, he lifted his head from my shoulder and wiped the rest of his remaining tears. He caught his breath and calmed down, I looked at him as he just kept rubbing his eyes. "Should I just tell Error...?" He shot his head up with a worried look, that made me question more about why he was crying. "Dream you gotta tell me so I can help" I heard him sigh as he put his head back down. "Um me and Er- error got into fight and he doesn't want to talk to me..." he and Error argued! "What did you guys argue about?" He looked at the floor like he didn't want to say. All of a sudden Blue busted in with pizza in his hands "guess who ordered pizza!" Dream giggled as I was lost in thought. For some reason Dream acted normal since Blue walked in...did he not want Blue to know? Dream decided that he was gonna do movie night with us so I couldn't ask questions cause Blue was there. I wanted to tell Error because... I know they weren't dating but they were really close. Or atleast Nightmare, I had questions but I didn't want to be rude. As the night went by ir almost seemed like everything had been back to normal. The movie was almost ending and I was having trouble staying awake. I blinked continually trying to stay awake but it didn't help as I ended up asleep. As I woke up there was a blanket over me, Dream was asleep on the floor with a pillow and blanket but no Blue. I woke up fully sitting up I could smell something coming from the kitchen...hmm tacos. I could see Blue cooking tacos humming softly.

~TIME SKIP~

Me and Blue decided to leave Dream sleeping as we didn't want to bother him. We were headed to Outertale cause the people were having a community gathering and invited us. As we teleported there we were greeted by some people who lead us to the others. We spent the day by playing games, and hanging with the people there. I didn't exactly know why they wanted us to come, but I didn't ask. As the gathering was coming to an end so was the day, as we were about to walk off another sans greeted us. He had a blue and yellow striped jacket, "hey your Ink right? The names Outer" I didn't exactly know what he wanted by I just went on, "um yeah and this is Blue" He smiled to Blue as he waved back. "Oh right theres going to be a party and I was wondering if you guys would come...", Blue's face screamed yes. I couldn't say no now, not that I even wanted no. He took out a pamphlet from his pocket with all the details. I was actually kinda excited, maybe I should invite Nighty...and his friends. I took the pamphlet and said our goodbyes, Dream was still sleeping which was fine with me I guess. I handed Blue the paper which he put on the fridge as a reminder. I picked up Dream bridal style and walked to his room, I layed him on his bed lightly. I still wonder what him and Error were arguing about...was a big deal?

______________________________________
2311 words
Hello um I guess you'll have to wait and see what i'm gonna do but dont you sweat a tear my little darlings the next chapter is coming out soon!!
Luv u guys <3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 258 7
a dream sans story, we all know the dreamtale story where nightmare get corrupted after eating the negative apple dream was 9 when he was stoned, so...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
64.3K 2.4K 32
There are two sides in the Multiverse. There are the Star Sanses, known to be the heroes and saviors of the Multiverse. And then there are the Bad Sa...
18.7K 437 15
[DISCONTINUED] Bakugo meet a kid in the middle of the night. Turns out it's his son from the future! What will happen next? Find out in this story. I...