Sexual Feel (EXTREME EDITING)

By pinkerbell25

"Say it" he growled in my ear pulling my head back by my hair. He slowed down his entire body and I whimpered... More

Authors Note <3
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 8
poem
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Almost Done
Chapter 12
Spin off!!!

Chapter 1

563K 4K 1.1K
By pinkerbell25

"Paige!" my boss yelled. Don't get me wrong, he is very sexy, but I'm just plain old me. Blond hair that never stays straight, dull blue eyes, a some what curvy body- I call them lumps- and freckles.

"Yes, Mr. Rains?" I said and turned around in my cubical only to gasp, and almost fall out my chair at our closeness. Not only was his tall six foot three frame sitting on my desk, but he was staring those blazing green eyes right at me. Gazing through my soul as he wore his casual sexy smirk on those soft, but rough lips. I need to get out more.

"Are you done with those papers? I need to make copies and send them to three publishers" he said, chuckling at my surprised expression.

"Y-Yes sir, I had Scarlett copy and laminate them for you" I said, giving him the laminated papers. He frowned.

"You didn't have to do that, I could have done it" he said.

"It was my pleasure" I reassured him, and it really was. I completely love my job, people send their stories to our well known company, and I make sure the grammar is correct. It may seem boring to you, but not me, I'm a book nerd. Plus I read books for free!

"You get paid to little" he sighed, he has requested I get a raise, of course with today's economy, they said no, but I'm okay with it, as long as I keep my job.

"No, that won't be necessary, but thank you for your concern" I said and turned around before I started to drool. I was fixing some typos when I felt his huge, warm, soft hand on my small pale shoulder. I wish. Actually, I'm wearing a white blouse with a black waist belt and black pants. I shivered as I felt the heat of his body behind mine.

"I'm throwing an birthday party for my nephew, you should come" his husky voice whispered in my ear. His hot breath sent warmth pooling in my underwear as it brushed against my neck. I tried hard not to moan his name, but I slipped.

"Daniel....."

"Yes Paige?" he asked, I cleared my throat.

"I-I don't think I s-should" I stuttered.

"Why, you've met my nephew before, he loves you. He asked me to bring you and I don't like disappoint him" he said and blocked me from moving by caging me in his strong arms. He leaned on the desk from behind me.

That's where he should be! Behind you, bringing you to heights of unknown pleasure! My inner wild self said, I couldn't agree more with her, but I know he won't. I'm just plain old me.

"Well, I g-guess I'll go" I said and shivered again.

"Is it cold?" he asked and rubbed my arms up and down, I'm gonna have to change my underwear soon.

You should be rubbing his dick up and down.

Shut up!

"No, I'm fine, thank you" I said, but it sounded like a breathless moan.

"Well, if you need something, let me know" he said and walked across the hall into his office. I breathed out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Its like this every time we talk! He would start offnormal and end up seductive, making me change my panties every time.

"God, why do you hate me do much?" I whispered.

"God doesn't hate you, he wants you to jump his bones!" my best friend Scarlett said walking into my cubical with coffee.

"My hero" I said as I took the Carmel frappe from her hands. The cold sweet liquid slid down my throat cooling my body down.

"Mr. Rains should be your hero, saving you from horny hell!" she laughed, I glared at her.

"Shut up"

"No! I serious! You use to love a challenge, you would have been flirting back and been in bed with him by night fall. We use to be partners in crime man! I would seek out a guy, find out what he liked and told you. You remember that one guy who liked red heads? You dyed your head red and got a threesome! What happened to that girl? The girl who was clever enough to get a threesome, huh?" she asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know Scar, I just felt like I was repeating everything. I also felt slutty, I mean, I would be with a guy every night, same or different!"

"That's it!" she slammed her fist on my desk "I'm taking us out to get drinks, you are getting laid tonight! You haven't had sex in two years! "

"Wow, tell the whole office why don't you!" I said and slapped her leg.

"Good, then Mr. Rains will hear me and fuck you like crazy on his desk!" she laughed and ran away as I threw anything on my desk at her. Sighing I finished my coffee, I need a break.

"Paige!" I heard Tori, a good friend and receptionist, yell my name as she came running in my cubical with tears in her eyes.

"Tori? What's wrong?"

"M-My mom had a heart attack driving here. Her car was hit and she's in surgery, can you cover for me?" she sobbed, my heart dropped.

"Yes! Now go, tell momma Jones I hope she feels better!" I said and hugged her before she rushed out the office. Oh my god, I hope she's okay. Mrs. Jones always comes up here and bakes the office some goods like cookies, cakes, and one time in the summer when the air broke, ice cream. I love momma Jones.

I sat down in Tort's desk and pulled up my files from my hard drive. About an hour later, I heard Mr. Daniel's voice on the small box on her desk.

"Tori, my brother will be coming in, his name is David, show him to my office please" he said, crap! Fake voice time!

"Yes sir!" I squeaked out.

"Paige? Is that you?" he asked.

"No, this is Tori"

"Paige, turn around" he laughed. I turned around and saw half of his sexy body from his office desk looking right at me through his clear glass walls, shit!

"Hey" I said, stretching out the 'e' part.

"Hey, where is Tori?" he asked, I almost didn't answer because I was staring at his eyes that still looked amazing from such a far distance.

"Oh, her mother had a heart attack, and got in a car crash, so I'm covering for her" I said, he frowned.

"Oh no! I hope she's okay. I wish Tori would have told me, I would have let her off for a few days" he sighed.

"Well, she was in a rush and not thinking clearly" I said, I saw him nod.

"I understand, let me know if my brother comes in" he said.

"Okay" and with that we went back to work, well I tried to while he stared at me from distance. He was basically undressing me with his eyes! His stare was so intense, that I could feel every time he blinked. He soon stopped looking at me and went back to work, and I could now concentrate.

Two hours later and ten stories corrected, I heard a buzz. I looked at the door camera and saw a man with blond hair holding a jacket in his arms as he waited. I buzzed him in and waited for him to come up.

"Um, Hello? Is this Daniel Rains office floor?" his deep voice asked. I looked up to see someone similar, but not as handsome as Daniel. He had blond hair and green eyes, his face was chiseled and he had stubble on his face.

"Yes, may I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm his brother, he wanted to see me" he said.

"Right this way" I smiled and he followed me to his office down the hall.

"Mr. Rains, your brother is here to see you" I said opening his door.

"Thank you Paige" he smiled at me, his brothers eyes went wide at my name.

"Your welcome" I said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its currently ten at night and Scarlett is blowing up my phone. She knows I'm still at work and I won't leave until I finish reading this awesome story. Bad thing about it is, I'm here alone, with Daniel.

"Paige, why are you still here?" Mr. Rains asked. Speaking of the devil.

That man is god! my inner self purred.

Shut up!

"I want to finish this book, then I'll leave"

"You can finish it tomorrow, I'm closing up. You shouldn't be up this late, it'll mess up your beauty sleep" he said with that smirk that has me change panties every night.

"O-Okay" I said and started to gather my things. I felt his gaze on my ass every time I bent over to pick up fallen papers, and shuddered at the thoughts of what he would do to it.

"Here, let me help" he said and grabbed most of my papers and my purse. I was only carrying my binder, but he turned toward the door before I could protest. It was nice and cool out side to the need for a sweater was pointless.

"Where is your car?" he asked as we reached the parking lot, I blushed.

"It's in the shop" I mumbled.

"Why?"

"I let my brother borrow it and while he was driving and old lady hit him. There both fine though, they were driving slow" he frowned.

"I'll give you a ride home" he smiled , I frowned.

"No, its okay, I can walk"

"Nonsense" he said and walked towards his car. I'm a girly-girl, therefore I do not know what type of car he drives, but its black and looks like it can go pretty fast, He put my things in the back seat and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thank you" I said and he nodded. Walking around the car he sat in the drivers seat and we were soon heading down the street.

"So, where do you live?" he asked, my eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Well, I am driving you home, I should know where you live" he chuckled, I have never been so embarresed in my whole life! Of course he need to know my address!

You thought he was gonna come in and have his wicked way with you when your sleeping.

SHUT UP!

"Um, just keep straight for a few blocks and then make a left into the last block, last house"

"Okay" he said and the car fell into silence. It was awkward for me, but I could see the laughter in his eyes. When we reached my house he looked at me.

"Um, the blue one" I mumbled, he nodded and pulled up. I was about to get out the car when I felt his warm hand on my shoulder, causing my to shiver again.

"Paige, let me take you out for some drinks, so we can discuss business" he asked, but I could tell from that secret look in his eye, that it was more than business he wanted to talk about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 20.8K 22
He was making me stutter as his little pout was making me feel guilty. His hands exploring my lower back, going down to my ass- his bottom lip still...
2M 49.9K 40
Hello everyone!! ♡This story is completed but not edited. This was my first ever book so you will most definitely find mistakes.♡ "Bend over, baby."...
693K 15.4K 28
"You see I would happily screw, but not get off. I want to listen to you moan my name, scream it. I want to feel your kitten tighten around me. I wan...
3.3K 101 15
"We can't." I place my free hand over his cheek caressing it gently. "Then stop me." He starts to kiss my hand as he moves me closer to him. "I can't...