Always look up (Andy Biersack...

By fresh-avacado

Dream has always been abused at school and at home. One night, when Ashley saves her, she doesnt know that he... More

Pain
Concert
Hospital
Home
Returning
On my Own
Authors Note
Coming Back
Really Sorry!!!
Please Don't Kill Me
Reunion

Family Time

713 52 20
By fresh-avacado

Listening to Falling In Reverse- The Drug In Me Is You

Quick A/N In this book, as I've said before, I'm gonna change the ages around a bit. Dream will be 17 and Andy will be 20. Also this would take place a couple of months after wretched and divine had been released.

After I organised my room and put all my stuff away, I went downstairs into the kitchen to where my auntie was cooking. I thought it was going to be awkward talking to her but in fact it wasn't . I felt as if we've known each other for a long time.

As I entered the kitchen, the smell of fresh, home cooked pizza hit me. Mmmmmm...She knew me well.

"Hello Dream." My aunt greeted me

"Hey" I said back.

"I made pizza, I thought you might like it!" She smiled taking it out of the oven.

"Yes! OMG. Pizza is life." I said, a little too eagerly.

"Haha. Well it's ready now!!"

"Yay."

"So," she started whilst cutting the pizza.

"Yeah.."

"We have a lot to catch up on."

"Yeah.Where do I begin?"

**************************

Hours and hours went by as I spoke about how I was abused by my mum and how I always got bullied at school. Her face was a look of guilt and shock as I told her about my experiences.

"Honey, I never knew. I'm so sorr-"

"Don't apologise. It's not your fault. "

"No, it is. I should've been there for you."

I looked up from the floor and gazed into her green eyes. You could tell that she was close to tears.

"Why weren't you?" I asked quietly, almost a whisper.

Tears were about to cascade down my cheek but I wouldn't let it fall.

"Your mum and I. ..W..we had an argument. She thought...." she sighed "...nevermind."

"No tell me. Please. "

"She thought I was a horrible person and that my child was a bad influence."

"Wait. You have a child?! How could I not know this?!!" I asked,  very angry.

"He's never home and besides, I hardly ever saw you remember. And you never came to visit. "

"You could've told me you had a child."

"Well your mum thinks he's a bad person anyway and wouldn't want you to see him. Or me."

"B...but she can't make decisions for me. For gods sake, I'm 17 years old!!

"I know. I know but she is still your mother. "

"Why does she hate you so much?"

"I told her that she wasn't a good parent and that she should stop drinking. I was just giving her advice but...it angered her."

"Well you got the part about not being a good parent right. And anyway you were just being honest with her."

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to make her hate me. And I also didn't want to make her stop you from seeing me."

I sighed. "It's okay. At least we're together now."

"Yes."

"And also, I've got to meet your child. "

"Oh definitely. In fact ill go call him now." She jumped up eagerly and went into the living room. You could hear murmuring coming from the living room as I sat in the kitchen, just pondering. I felt as if life was going to get better from now on.

With a big smile on her face,  she came in and sat next to me.

"Great news!" She squealed "My son is in town and he said he'll drop by soon. Around night time."

"Oh that's awesome!! What if he doesn't like me?"

"Nonsense. He loves everyone."

I couldn't wait to meet him.

**************************

I was just watching phineas and ferb as I suddenly  felt something vibrate in my pocket. I took it out wondering what it was. As I looked at my phone screen,  a look of shock came onto my fave and my jaw dropped. Shit. I forgot to block Andy's phone.

Unknown number - Ashley here!! You thought you could lose contact from me, ey?

Unknown number - Ok I might seem desperate now and I know I haven't known you for long, but tell me why you left.

Unknown number - I took you in because I knew you had no where to stay. And then you just left.

Unknown number - I feel as if I've got to make sure you're okay.

Ugh. I had to reply.

Me - I don't want to be a burden on you. Besides, don't worry about me. I found a place to stay. Just focus on important things like your friends and your music. Not me.

Me - goodbye for good now.

Before I could block him, he sent me a text.

Unknown number - I know your number.  If you block me, ill just go onto another phone to text you.

Me - I won't reply.

Then I blocked him. I was doing this for him. Even if I stayed, he would've soon come to hate me anyway. Nobody wanted to be friends with me. In time, they'd forget about me.

Time went by and I got bored so I decided to go onto twitter.  I was really bored and I decided to go stalk bvb. Let's see if anyone wrote things about me.

First I went to Jakes twitter. Nope nothing about me. Just about his videos on YouTube.  Next was Jinxx. Again. Nothing about me. Phew. Then I checked CC's.  Nothing about me. Surprise surprise. Just something about him going somewhere with everyone else later on.  Ashley next. He just tweeted about going to clubs. He also said he was going to meet his mum and cousin later on. Nothing about me though. Last but not least i checked Andy's, scared to see what he tweeted. Phew he tweeted nothing recently. I was so relieved.

Then it hit me.  Ashley said he was going to see his mum and his cousin. His mum. And his cousin.  Didn't Auntie say that her son was coming over and wasn't Ashley in our area too?! Oh god. I could be related to Ashley.  A member of my favourite band.

I think I was over thinking this. Maybe it was all just a big coincidence. I chuckled slightly, laughing at myself for being so ridiculous.

Then the door knocked.

"Dream, could you go get that for me?" Auntie said from the kitchen.

"Sure! " I said getting up, walking towards the door.

I took large footsteps towards the door until I clasped the cold doorknob and turned it clockwise. The cold air brushed past me gently as the door swung open.

Then my jaw dropped.

My eyes widened.

I guess my theory had just been proven right.

"Oh...Helloo..." Ashley greeted me awkwardly,  "...fancy seeing you here..."

******************
*cue dramatic music* I wasn't that happy with this chapter but ... I couldnt really think of what to write. So yaaahhhh....

Cheerio my little sugar plums.

*Virtual hug*
Sammie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.9K 35
Jinxx's younger sister Maddie is a goodie goodie. She has good grades, popular, is an honor band student, has an amazing baseball player boyfriend. S...
2.2K 69 19
Alex has lived with her best friend, Andy Biersack, ever since her family abandoned her. Andy turned 18 and bought them and apartment 7 years ago. No...
6.9K 52 78
CC of BVB finds he's not immune to love's sting when he meets Christi a 18 year old girl who's everything he needs.
72.3K 2.1K 41
Andy and Avery moved to Los Angeles to see Andy's rockstar dreams come true. They thought they'd left behind the demons that haunted them, but not al...