Darkest Hours (MGL series Boo...

By MedievalTomboy

What a Witch decides, she achieves. A place of bloody sacrifices, with magic good and bad. A place of dark my... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 39

391 55 0
By MedievalTomboy

"No amount of words could express our regret, Lord Varnor." Varnor Demon heard Lord Xander. They knew how the Demon King must be feeling after ending the life of his own father.

Even though he is not truly his father, it took shunning away every ounce of sentiment in him to do the deed.

Orla had informed them of the ambush Alder and his men were planning on them and so Lucius and Varnor Demon had come up with strategies to execute the whole of the West troop.

They planned, sketched schemes and drew the important people from Alder's side to the west troop with the help of Madonna and few other witches. Once the four men with power were drawn into their trap that they laid in the west troop, they successfully slaughtered them leaving the vulnerability to Alder.

Was it simple execution? Not at all.

Those four were known for their best skills for a reason and it took several layers of schemes to dismantle their influence and give them their death finally.

What was more difficult was killing Lord Margot.

While Madonna and her acquaintances from Witch and warlock covens joined forces to take down the power of the other three, Varnor Demon had to fight the madly Lord Margok who could not remember his own son.

It took Lord Varnor a great amount of sacrifice to kill Lord Margot and he knew it was just the right thing to do. By birth he might be a sinned Demon but that one moment when he fought Lord Margok and killed him was when many had seen him much more than the exterior of a Demon King.

Although Lucius, Lord Xander went out to distract the help Alder might be sending, they knew of the turmoil Varnor Demon was facing. They need not look at him to know of his predicament, they knew it.

Lucius knew it for the reason he shall be killing Alder one day.

"Surprisingly enough Lord Xander, I feel no remorse whatsoever." Varnor Demon responded as he gulped down the scotching liquid of ale. "I truly felt it at the time of killing him ruthlessly but once it is over, surprisingly I feel not so burdened. It must be that the Demon inside liked killing much intensely." The Demon king chuckled making Lord Xander chuckle as well.

Although Lord Xander had come to be friends with Varnor Demon in recent time, he did learn of one thing; no matter if he was an angel or a Demon, the loyalty and relation between them mattered a lot.

Lord Xander liked the guts of Demon King. He liked the deadly side of his Demon and the humane side of his human.

Well proportioned!

After wiping out the West troop, Lucius and Madonna had returned back to Emor castle to avoid the prying eyes of suspicion while Lord Xander accompanied Varnor Demon for a drink at his castle.

Orla had been in the castle, the whole time making small talks with staff and soldiers who were guarding the castle. She made herself known to every other in the castle about her presence in the castle so as to make certain she was out of suspicion if ever raised.

She had successfully schemed everything to make certain Lucius and Madonna were out of suspicion as well as Lucius was out to see to the errands that came with the Lordship title while Madonna was sent by Orla to get an ingredient that she needs.

Even if Alder was to verify their excuse, he would know just what they had portrayed all along.

Orla sighed as she looked at the exhausted couple. Lucius and Madonna had used far more power in one term which might have tired them to bone.

"Son, take Madonna and have a rest. You both must be exhausted with the excess use of magic and teleporting spell as well." Madonna nodded as another wave of nausea hit her with force.

It was not an easy feat to her and her allies to go against such skilled people. While taking down Pixies, sirens and vampires was as simple as a flick of their fingers, killing the three most powerful of Alder's army was too much energy consuming.

They knew that killing those three, leaving Lord Margok for Varnor Demon, at a time shall be a tough task for them. Not only the three were dominant alone, they also acquired the much more ability from other sources Alder had provided them with.

Madonna and the others nearly succumbed to the nail of failure when Lucius had returned back to the battlegrounds and supported them with his abilities which made them win at last.

If Lucius had not come back, it would have taken much more time and energy that might eventually kill few of Madonna's troop.

"I feel battered. It shall take good time of meditation to gather back my strength." Madonna mumbled as she plopped on the bed. Lucius watched Madonna for few moments before getting her a glass of water.

Madonna took the glass wordlessly and quenched her thirst without glancing at Lucius even for once.

"What in the name of hell are you doing?" Madonna squeaked at the sudden movement from her husband.

Lucius smiled at her as he picked her up in his arms and walked to the bathing room. Madonna wanted to yell at him, battle out of his arms and possibly glare him at his audacity but with the limited spirit she has, she settled on just glaring at him.

Lucius walked inside the bathing room and sat her near the bathing tub. He leaned forward and checked to see if the water is warm and when he verified, he wordlessly pulled down his trousers and shirt.

"You might have utilized the force of your mind as well for doing this, Milord." Madonna exclaimed as she saw her husband stripping off his clothes.

He must have hurt his head or he must have gone berserk.

Why was he stropping in front of her all so suddenly?

Holy God! She felt her cheeks blemish in pink in a long while as she noticed his toned muscular body.

Once he was free from every clothing he possessed on his body, he went to the blushing Madonna and pulled her to stand proceeding to strip her from her clothes.

It was as though he had given up on the shame in the small battle they had, he showed no bashfulness towards his nudity as he easily dealt with Madonna's protest and stripped her.

"As I see you have no much strength, I take it upon myself to clean us." He mumbled with no expression on his face that petrified Madonna.

Goodness! He was taking benefit of her weak shape.

Lucius unwrapped the last of the corset even with protests from Madonna and gently picked her up as they sat down in the tub of warm water.

Madonna got up from his lap and was about to get out of the bathing tub but Lucius pulled her back into the tub, wrapping an arm around her slim waist.

Lucius' eyes dilated with desire at the first look at what she had hid behind those clothes of hers. He felt too painful for keeping a blank face when all he wanted to do was hoist her on his hips and take her in the bathing tub rough and intense.

Every touch he insisted while stripping her felt like hundreds of needles pushing into him creating a pleasure and such passion to own her all for himself.

Madonna who had been on the seductress side far many times had been feeling trapped and helpless for the first time. If she was an angel of seduction, her husband was absolutely the God of it.

However he was keeping up his cool while he was giving her tornado of sentiments all at a time?

She wanted to get out from there, away from him to save him for his life and save herself from plethora of desire and affection he had been seeding inside her.

It was nearly overwhelming to have him touch her but not do anything that could satisfy the both.

"M-Milord?" Madonna inquired when Lucius took the cloth with soap water and started massaging her sensitive skin with it.

He turned her back to him and wrapped his hand around her petite body to wash the front of her. Just as when Madonna was too occupied with her weak protest and moans, he leaned forward and took her ear in between his teeth, biting it pleasurably.

What started with the desire to help had now turned into a ocean of desire to the couple.

Lucius sucked on her neck rewarding her with bite marks as he proceeded to her shoulder. His hands were washing her as promised but he was washing her mind with any thoughts as he kissed her like he possessed her soul.

Madonna moaned with the last of her sense locked away somewhere when her husband pinch the swell of her breasts.

"Let me give some energy to your heart and soul, my sweet." Lucius whispered turning her towards him as he took her lips into a rough passionate kiss.

Dear Lord! Why was he so careless about his life?!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

Those who are looking for some romance between he leads, there you go.

Those who are looking for some magic play in the battle, I am sorry but I thought it might be silly to read the magic play of the battle as I thought it might be just like power Rangers.

So to avoid that, I just explained the battle in gist. Hope you like it.

What do you think of Orla's scheme?

Did you like how Lucius and the team played with Alder?

Do you think Madonna will stop Lucius at the right moment or will Lucius die from consummating their marriage?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Club By Spirit_5758

Mystery / Thriller

381 32 45
New school. New town. What could go wrong? Well, apparently a lot could go wrong when you're the new girl starting in the middle of the semester. Wh...
126 20 10
Untold truths that must not be told. Over the centuries he had kept the truth away from her. For her safety and peace. He would choose her peace ove...
20.8K 2.5K 62
Catch up with your favourite Vamps and Witches, and discover what else is lurking in the shadows of London! This is the second part of Alice Gray's a...
28K 3.8K 43
Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman lived in a beautiful village. she was known for her beauty , innocence and devotion . They called her...