What Its Like To Be A Side Ch...

De K4zzuma

Hideyoshi Ishida, is your Generic High school boy, that you can find anywhere. Through out his life he's been... Mai multe

Chapter 1:The First Protagonist
Chapter 2:Heroines 1/5
Chapter 3:Heroines 3/5
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5: Exposure Exposure Exposure!

Chapter 4:Heroine 5/5

396 6 3
De K4zzuma

Aftet the battle in Mount Tatiana. Ryu managed to defeat Lust but not unscathed. On the duel Lust managed to break Ryus left arm. He currently is wearing a cast. He was looking outside the window and seemed upset.

"Yo! What!? Ryu! What happened to your arm?!" I acted surprised I mean anyone would be surprised seeing someone who was normal one day and then had a broken arm the next.
He sighed And said.

"It was an accident that's all."

"What? Did you get hit by a car?"
At this point I gotta keep acting like a concerned friend. The whole day I stuck by him but when the heroines came I would leave but eavesdrop most of the time. I even tried tried to feed him but he got mad on that one event.

After the battle on Mount Tatiana, Lust got defeated but they didn't kill her, but after the battle the demons was enraged so ofcourse a fierce battle began Ryu with a broken limb was at a disadvantage but the 4 of them was enough. They eventually defeated the Demons though It did take quite a while. I know this because I watched the whole thing. Hiding my presence was easy, there were even some demons that tried to escape but I took care of it. How? Well being a side character for most of my life the Protagonist I met have gone to Different Martial arts. I have the same fighting skills as Ryu it wasn't hard either because the Demon wa already injured I only had to throw them to the ground and repeatedly beat the shit out of them.

From what I've gathered Demons have a fighting strength of 10 people. But those were only lesser demons the weakest of demons. The hierarchy on demons happens to be.

The Calamities, the 7 sins.
•Demon generals
•Demon soldiers
•Lesser demons

Basically the Lesser demons were the civilian on there world.
There were 4 demons who seemed like Demon soldiers who were acting as guards that I've seen. 1 single demon soldier was enough to go on par with Hiyomura who by the way could cut a Truck with a swing of her sword. But It took 4 demon soldiers to overwhelm Ryu since the other 3 was fighting off the lesser demons. Then again Ryu wasn't in full strength. Hm.

"Hideyoshi! Hideyoshi!"

"Ah.what?"

"Weren't you listening? I need you to come to my house today! I have a broken arm and I can't cook for my sisters so I need your help!" Oh. Well can't help it then. This is the part where I shine. But why me though? He could have asked Alicia or Hiyomura maybe even Yui who I yet to hear her voice.
She may sound like an angel hehe. Anyways.

"Why me though? Can't your girlfriends do it? Hiyomura? Alicia? Maybe even Yui."

"W-well...I can't...."
"What~?"
"I said i can't! Plus you've already been in my home. And I don't want to bother them since they're still taking care of the D-" he immediately covered his mouth. He almost blurted out classified information had he told me I would be targeted by the demons more often. But since I "don't" the demons probably considered me irrelevant.

"Anyways just come to my house today!"
"Okay. Okay."

Sheesh. For a hero your healing abilities are weak! Don't you have a healer on your harem yet. Sigh.

The Bell rang and in a few minutes
Our teacher came in along with a girl
This may be the childhood friend I've heard about. She looked exactly like Rias from Highschool dxd that's all I gotta say But smaller Breast.

"My name is Tomadachi Nanase, 16. Heir to the Tomadachi conglomerate. Pleasure to meet you all." She smiled and looked over to my side and waved. I thought she was waving at me, but apparently not it was Ryu he was waving back.

The Tomadachi household. From what I know they are a multi-billion company. They have companies from all over the world. Be it NA, SA, Europe even Africa.
They own alot of assets apparently they even own one of the theme parks in this town Deceny Land. I'm certain my parents work for them too 90 percent certain though.

"Alright, Tomadachi. Take your seat."

She sat next to Ryu ofcourse.
After class Tomadachi was surrounded by everyone Ryu and I just laid back as Tomadachi gets asked question after question by our peers. As she was being questioned a girl came in and called for her. She looked like she had the same aura as Tomadachi. She had long black hair though she was small you could easily mistake her for an elementary kid. But she wore the Highschool girls uniform. She wore a sweater but it was long so the sleeves were covering her arms.

"Ah, Shiori!" Tomadachi stood up and went towards the small girl. She gradually picked up Shiori as if she was her own child.

"Everyone this is my sister Tomadachi Shiori." Oh her sister. They look nothing a like though? Why is the other one small? I asked this to Ryu since they were childhood friends.

"Eh? I...I don't know. Something to do about Genes I guess?" Wah useless. Anyways our other peers were glossing over the two sisters especially Shiori she was cute. Someone that you would want to protect. Shiori Mouth began moving but nothing came out. When she realized she wasn't heard she whispered on her sisters ear.

"Ah, she said it's a pleasure to meet you all. Please take care of me and my sister." Everyone fell for the girl the girls were pinching Shioris face she was too cute.

"Wow, that sister is cute! Aren't you gonna talk to your childhood friends Ryu?" I asked.

"Maybe later." He smiled looking at the crowded sisters.

It was the weekends. I followed Ryu and
His harem. I was far behind so they wouldn't notice me.

They were running around town chasing a group of demons the demons wore Highschool uniforms, they stopped the chase to an abandoned warehouse they all went Inside and a battle immediately began. Explosions erupted inside the warehouse a bolt of lightning striked down. Surprisingly the warehouse didn't break down. I peeked inside and I saw Ryu and his group standing. There were demons unconscious not dead but unconscious except for one who was barely standing she was covered in blood from head to toes she wore a tattered school uniform a Highschool one. One of her eyes were shut blood flowing down from it.

"W-why...w....we haven't done anything wrong! Why are you doing this to us?!" She used her last breath before she fell unconscious face first. The group looked at each other wondering what the female demon was talking about.

"They haven't done anything wrong she says." Alicia spoke in an annoyed voice she walked towards the unconscious demon pulled on her hair and whispered something in her ear.
"Living" was what I heard before she slammed the head of the demon to the ground.

That girl was brutal. The demon was already unconscious yet she bothered to hurt the demo even more.
They started dragging the demons and tied them up.

"You guys can go back the DC Men will clean this up." Alicia said. The others nodded and began to approach my direction. I ran to the other warehouse and peeked on who left. Ryu, the Todomachi sisters and Hiyomura left with him. Which means Yui and Alicia are still inside the warehouse.

As soon as the others left I went through a backdoor of the warehouse the demons and Alicia is in. I saw her and Yui standing guard of the demons and talking to each other.

"Have there been any words of Pride?" Alicia asked Yui. She responded with a No. Apparently after Ryu had defeated Lust. Pride had already established himself on the human society.

Pride, is gonna be a pain to deal with. Not only is he? She? I haven't heard Prides gender yet though. Pride is a powerful Sin.

"I still can't accept the fact we can't kill them! That way they could just go back to where they come from!" Alicia said

"Yes. But your Father had already stated that he wants the Demons secured,captured and protected." Yui said with a monotone but beautiful voice.

2 black SUVs parked outside the warehouse and a truck with a container soon followed. Men and women that looked like soldiers came out of each vehicles. They were some sort of private military. They each had a huge red Logo in there clothes Written DC with angel wings.

They lined up and saluted to Alicia and Yui.

"Ma'am!" They shouted in unison
They soon started carrying and dragging the demons as if they were items. I watched this and began to move out.

"6 Demons. Is that all you've encountered Lady Alicia?" A woman with a notepad asked.

"Yes and-" as I closed the door Alicia had noticed my presence.

"SOMEONES THERE!" She screamed.
Yui sprinted towards the door and the other DC soldiers joined her.

Shit! I put on my hoody and ran
towards the entrance I came in but the DC soldiers blocked my path and held some futuristic guns at me.

They screamed stopped at me but I didn't Yui was behind me as she opened the backdoor of the warehouse and ran towards to get me. I ran towards the Soldiers and they began firing at me fortunately they didn't seem want to harm me as they seem to have missed all there shots. But for some reason they had a distorted face as if asking why it didn't work?! I punched pushed the Soldiers as they tried to grab me. Yui was still chasing me! She was running so fast the cars that was ahead of her began fading behind her. She was still on my tail though I went through an alley and went inside the back of a kitchen restaurant the staff was not to happy about my presence either. But I got to the entrance and their she was Yui standing in front of me.
She glared at me. The other restaurant customers were looking at me I don't want a fight to occur here but if it's the only way to get out of this situation I had to. I left a couple thousand dollars on the cashier and said "this is for the damages!" As I ran to the window entrance Yui had probably expected this as she was already grabbing on to my bag, I slapped her hand away but her other hand had already gotten to me.

She was quick and deadly that was already obvious from her movements but I was still able to keep up with her.
She threw a punch at me which sent me flying to a nearby store. There were people all around I had to get her to follow me at a place with no people. I ran and she chased after me I found a parking lot and went above it I stopped and she was standing behind me. She was breathing heavily though.

"Listen, I mean no harm. And whatever you guys are doing to those people are none of my business. "I said though it kind of is but she didn't care.

"That doesn't matter anymore. I could have left a huge impression on you and threatened you as soon as we had captured you back on the warehouse. But the fact you managed to dodge the fires of the soldiers and even outrun me I consider you a threat." A threat she says?

"Not only that you had managed to hide your presence whilst I was in the building with me Alicia and only took notice of you when you closed the door because it made a sound!" The Person who didn't seem like a talkative person, Yui began rambling on and on about her being one of humanities greatest achievement. Apparently she wasn't born out of sex but a tube so to say a weapon againts demons apparently she could do what a human could 50x better and I have bettered her.

"Who are you?"she asked.
"I..hmmm never mind my name look I won't tell anyone about what happened today and I swear to God just let it slide!"

"If you aren't gonna tell me then I'm gonna have to take you in!" She launched herself with a fist to me I dodged it and she hit a car. Poor guy who ever owns that car. She glared at me and began firing fist after fist to me.
She says shes the ultimate weapon but she can't even hit me!

I had to stop her so as soon as she drew another punch I grabbed her arm, and punched her to the stomach but her other arm blocked it and she flew and hit a wall crumbling it. She was conscious but bleeding she began coughing blood.

"I told you! I said I didn't want to fight! Yet you wanted it!"

"WHO ARE YOU!!!" She screamed but she fell unconscious.

Haaaaa, what am I gonna do!
I picked her up and layed her down.
She was still breathing thank god.
I wiped out some of her blood took her phone.

for an ultimate weapon she
doesn't even keep a password, hah.
I looked through her contact and selected Alicia's contact.

"Hello? Yui? Have you captured-"
"Listen, your friend is in the parking lot near Sukk restaurant."
"Who are you! Wheres Yui why are you using her phone! What have you done to her!"
"Shes unconscious, but breathing I roughed her up a little bit because she wouldn't leave me alone."
"Yui?! Defeated?! Impossibl-"
I cut her off and gave back Yuis phone. Left the scene and went back home.

I turned on the TV and the news was already broadcasting about what happened today. It seems that Alicia had covered up what really happened since they're talking about bombs and terrorism. What a day.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14K 775 28
⚠️ One of the main characters die, so if you are uncomfortable (or not ready for that) please take the time to prepare or not read, Thank you <3 ⚠️ ...
11K 336 11
Yamaguchi is a demon well a demon who feels like humans, he was kicked out a long time ago and somehow made a human friend who he stayed by him, they...
266K 3K 37
Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglected from his universe because of being ver...
9.1K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...