Youtube With Jeleah: Excerpts

By anywayyz

The lives of our girls when they aren't youtubing✨💕 More

🌑🥀🌑
A/N: Changes
😔🥺😔
Leah Proposes to Jen
Instagram
Hate Comments
🥺😣🥺

Jen Proposes to Leah

236 9 1
By anywayyz

(Italics are Leahs thoughts/Flashbacks)

Jen & Leah we're going to Greece for their 2 year anniversary. Usually they'd go back to where they first met, but they decided they needed a break because work was hectic for both of them. Jen decided it would be a good to propose.

Jens POV

I'm so nervous for tonight, but I'm also excited. Everybody thinks Leah is gonna propose first cause she's basically "the man" in our relationship, but I'm gonna beat her to it. I've been very OCD about planning this whole thing, because she deserves perfection and I really wanna do this right. She's the love of my life and I love her so much.

We were staying in a small town called Mykonos, in a villa and it's fucking awesome. We were going to a restaurant called Naros Italian Cuisine, it was supposed to have good Mediterranean and Italian food.

I went through so many ideas before I settled on this one. It was basically a scavenger hunt but instead of only notes, there were gonna be pictures of all our firsts together. I hired someone to set it up for me while we were at dinner, I would've done it myself but I didn't want her to get suspicious. I woke so excited today, which isn't out of the ordinary, but I'm not a morning person and waking up before Leah was definitely unusual.

Flashback

I woke up and just laid there. I'm so scared, what if she says no. I don't know what I'll do if she says no, I'll cry that's for sure. What if it's too soon? It's only been 2 years. You know, I can't think like that, I'm gonna ask and she's gonna say yes.

I was so in my head that I didn't even realize she had woke up until she pinched my nipple.

"Bitch what the fuck? That shit hurt."
"Well you were so in head you didn't hear me calling you." she sassed.
"You could've gotten my attention in a nicer way." I pouted.
"What were you thinking about anyways?" She asked. Don't panic, just answer her without making yourself suspicious.
"You, I was thinking about you." That wasn't technically a lie, I was thinking about her.
"And what were you thinking about me?"
"I was thinking about how sexy you look naked."
"Oh really, well then why don't you show me."

End Flashback

We were on our way from the restaurant and my plan was to have Leah wait 10 minutes before coming in and then I'm gonna talk to her as she walks through the hall.

10 minutes later
Leahs POV

Jen sent me a text and told me to come in. I wonder what she's doing and why. Jen loves surprising people, so this could be anything.

"I know you're probably wondering what the fuck is going on, but for now just listen to me and it'll make sense in a little bit." She said.
"You're gonna take a walk down memory lane and I'm gonna guide you through it." Okay, seems easy enough. I looked at all the pictures hanging from the ceiling and smiled, this was so cute.

(It looks like this but the pictures are hanging down)

"So the first picture is one I took of you on our second date, you thought I was checking something on my phone, but I was actually taking this." shes so cute, she's lucky I look cute in that.

I walked to the second one and laughed, I remember this. "I don't know why my mom took this, but i still don't know why she took a picture of us eating."

"This is the day we got our first house together. We were so excited, and then I cried like a big baby cause I was so excited." She burst into tears, I swear she's so sensitive.

"I think your sister took this, but I'm glad she took this before that kiss, because I think we put out the store that day." She's right we did get put out, apparently we were being "inappropriate", oh well.

"Remember we were having movie night, and we weren't paying attention because we were texting each other and playing imessage games." Everyone was like "Leah, Jen, pay attention to the movie" and then Lupe took our phones.

"This is from my birthday, our make up looked so good. I think this was the time you got into that bar fight with that woman cause she grabbed my ass." We did look good, but that woman had me fucked up; that ass is mine.

"This was from our Christmas date. We had went out and were acting like our usual crackhead selves and somebody took this. We look good though."

I walked to the last picture and it was blank; I was confused. What is she up to?

"Next time we're looking at pictures and reminiscing, I want to remember how your face looked when I asked you to marry me."

"What?" I whispered. Did I hear that right? She walked out and stood in front of me.
"Leah, I love you so much. You're the only person who can put up with me. You treat me like a queen and I can never repay you for that. I love how you treat me. I love how you make me feel. I love how sexy you are. Most importantly, I love how you love me, and I want us to love each other forever. So, Leah Marie Remini, will you marry me?" She said before getting down on one knee and pulling out the ring.
"YESSS!" I screamed. She put the ring on my finger. I pulled her in for a long kiss.
"I thought we talked about you not making cry by being cute anymore." I said wiping my tears.
"You're just a crybaby. Come on wifey, let's go celebrate." She said before picking me up and walking toward our room.
"Jennifer, put me down!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
88.1K 45 9
My snap celestia.145
130K 10.4K 27
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
160K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...