⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

By MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 5

1.8K 61 69
By MissieMcCrissie

Before you could even say 'Hanako' 3 times, he disappeared in thin air and reappeared at the principal's office.

-----

Third Person POV

Ok, not inside of the principal's office, just outside by the door in the waiting room. Only he was present.

He arrived at the place right when it was about to get upsetting.

He floated a bit high and stuck his ear to the door to listen silently.

He refused to go inside because then, he wouldn't know what Y/N would think about his presence.

And by his childish character, he would be distracting.

So he listened carefully.

"Was there something important you had to do other than go to class?"

"I'm really sorry Miss-"

"Oh, I know you're not pretending!"

"You... don't?"

"I was also like that as a kid... coming bruised to school-"

Turns out it wasn't upsetting at all.

Hanako stopped listening as he heard shuffling sounds from the carpet.

He turned around to see that he wasn't the only one in the waiting area.

"I didn't hear anything else on the PA, " Hanako thought.

Looks like he had some company. But it wasn't so relieving as he thought.

The dame sat down on one of the chairs and stared at the door with her eyes squinted.

Almost as if she was staring at Hanako.

Hanako saw this but was too relaxed just because he knew no one else could see him here upset Y/N.

So, just in case, he slightly floated away from the door to his right.

He could still feel/see her eyes glaring at him.

He slid to the left, but to no avail.

The boy looked left and right with his round irises before signaling 'me?' as he dragged his index finger to his chest.

The lady showed no signs of reply.

"Can she... see me!? " he panicked.

He floated over to the girl, making circles on his way. Only so he could double-check that she didn't possess any eye problems.

Her eyes didn't look away.

Hanako decided to sit next to her; so he proceeded to.

"I see that you have no problem seeing me Ms. ... "

"Yashiro-san. Nene Yashiro, " she replied calmly but arrogantly.

Hanako stuttered. "N-nobody's actually able to see me physicall-"

"How are you even floating? " she interrupted the fantasy without a single care in the world.

Hanako was mentally surprised by her question. But he didn't show it on his expression.

"That's the first thing that comes out of her mouth?"

Hanako smirked at the woman. He floated to her face so that their noses almost touched.

Well, not really because he's transparent.

He made himself seem more menacing with the help of his hakujoudai by his side.

"I'm. Dead."

Yep. His habit has arisen once again.

Yashiro shook a little. "D-dead?"

"Yep! You got it!" he cheered around like the little juvenile he was.

"But doesn't that make you a ghost? How am I seeing you then? " she pointed to him with her trembling index finger.

"Maybe,- " he paused. He used this attempt to scare the white-haired girl.

"-it's because you'll die soon."

All of Nene's fingers agreed to tremble immediately.

Despite her toughness, she's an easy one to scare.

Hanako drifted closer to Nene. His index was planted on/went through her forehead as he tilted his own.

His smirk unleashed his teeth and it grew by the second.

"And probably, by the day you'll pass, you still haven't found true love. That'll just make you have death as a virg-"

The door to the principal's office slid open. Thank God.

But Y/N's face wasn't a positive one.

Hanako didn't even need to look at her. He could tell as the atmosphere of the room changed from psycho to negativity.

He turned around and he was right.

Y/N's frown got even more disturbing as she spotted her psychiatric classmate in the room. She didn't make eye contact and decided to leave.

It made it even harder because Yashiro was settling her ash on the chair closest to the entrance.

Y/N just wanted to leave after the news her principal just shared with her.

She didn't want attention. She didn't even want to talk to anyone, even the new friend she made.

A step away from outside the door, Y/N felt as though her cloth was getting pulled by. It got heavier.

She felt herself being turned around.

"Do you actually think you can leave without greeting your Senpai and pretending she doesn't exist, Y/N-chan?"

Y/N took a few steps back in fear.

Hanako hovered centimeters away from each of them with a pout and with his arms close to his chest. He let his hands drop like a puppy in the process.

"N-no, " Y/N managed to get out.

Hanako turned to the left to look at Y/N.

"Then why didn't you do so? " psycho-chan asked.

Hanako turned to the right look at Nene.

"I- just don't s-see why I should t-talk to you with h-h-honorifics, "

Hanako turned to the left.

"Well, you should. Didn't your mommy ever teach you that?"

Hanako turned to the right.

"N-no... "

Left.

"Why's that?"

Right.

"I don't know."

Left.

"Of course you know. You just don't want to tell me, I'm guessing?"

Right.

"I-i-i-i-it's none of your business."

Left.

"Now it's all of a sudden 'none of my business', huh? I thought you didn't know. Stupid, dumb, delinquent Y/N..."

Right. And angry.

"Stop it, Yashiro."

Both girls turned their skulls to the boy, floating in the air.

Hanako somehow made his path to slither his arms around Y/N's waist. He crouched and pulled Y/N close to him. He could feel her tremble and the warmth she produced.

He glared up at psycho-chan maliciously.

"That's not the words of choice... if I were you..."

"Well, you're not me..." Nene said blankly.

"Wait, she can see you?!"

"Oh, I haven't even had the chance to introduce myself, yet, " the apparition declared.

He unlocked his grasp from Y/N and floated away towards Yashiro. He bowed like before.

"My name is Hanako."

"H-Hanako? Like the 7th wonder Hanako? " she stammered.

"I don't believe that... he's not a girl... nice play..."

"Affirmative, " he confirmed, "now, fuck off, scaredy-squirrel." He floated back to Y/N but on the top of her head, messing around with her hair.

"W-w-what he meant to say is you shouldn't be treating me like how you are. Aaand you s-should leave, " she reassured the girl who she mentally called psycho-chan.

But 'psycho-chan' didn't agree with that.

"Ok..." she proceeded to stand up from the chair she sat on.

"Yeah, go fuck off, " Hanako swore once again. He could see how pissed Y/N looked in the corner of his eye as he wandered back to the ground.

"Buuuut, " she turned facing them both as she swirled her finger around slyly, "under one condition."

Why! Why can't she just leave already?!

First Hanako, now psycho-chan?! What did I ever do to earn this punishment?

It must be easy. Like Hanako's.

No, that wasn't easy at all. That made me cry.

Something that doesn't make me cry...

Hanako disagreed strongly with her question.

"She doesn't need your dumb conditi-"

"No, Hanako. It's OK. I can do this."

Hanako glowered at Y/N sadly and curiously, not knowing what awaited him.

Y/N faced her head back to Yashiro.

"Ok... W-what is it? " she asked already giving up.

"I want to see how much strength you've got."

Nene flipped her hair out of her sight and stood in a teenage pose with her one hand toughly on her hip. That menacing look appeared on her face once again.

"Punch me."

1300 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 764 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...
2.8K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
144K 3.4K 32
𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴. ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ A Hananene fanfiction ♡ #1 in H...