TRACES OF LOVE ✔️

Autorstwa Inkaholic_

Completed story ✔️ Bored of those cliché romantic tales about an Arrogant CEO and a fragile innocent beautifu... Więcej

1. Lose you to love me
2. The night we met
3. Moral of the story
4. I don't do love anymore
5. Light me up
6. Kiss me
7. Let me love you
8. Let me down slowly
9. Hold on
10. Make you mine

"Epilogue" : All of me

437 19 16
Autorstwa Inkaholic_

Happy to announce that this is the epilogue of this story 'Traces of love'

This story is a creation of a team of writers called "Quill of writers" with all my lovely watty friend keeshforever callmesancheti rebab197 Paruthivaishali and me ofcourse (@inkaholic_)

And how can I forget my lovely readers. All of you have supported us in each and every phase of this story.

This happy ending is written by all of us. We all have contributed a bit for making this epilogue a worth reading for you guyss.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Songs for this chapter:-

(All of me)

(Mere Sohneya)

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
I never knew that life would take such big and unimaginable turn
But whatsoever it was ,it was fun
I always used to say that I hate you don't love you
Reality only my heart knows, non of that was true
I used to think that I will live my life with your memories
But since last month my life went in flurries
Today now and forever I will keep you all of the above
And each of my body part discovered that I can never survive with our traces of love

.

Keerti's POV

One week passed..
In this week many things happened..

He apologized to mom for everything he said and did with us. Mom forgave him seeing me happy...I also apologized to mom and dad as I also said many things which I didn't mean...

I got my love, my life back but it's feels like something is still missing in my happiness..Naksh respect my decision of doing job and is supporting me at each step.

Sunday morning..

I was sleeping peacefully in my room..when someone sneaked into my room..

He lye down beside me and rest his hand on waist and I smiled feeling his touch...

"You got time for me Mr Singhania"I said..

"My whole life is for you only time kya cheez hai Ms girlfriend" He said.

"So cheesy you are Mr boyfriend"I said..

"Oh really! I thought I'm romantic" He said kissing my nape..

He held my face and captured his lips with mine.I started responding to him with equal passion..he broke the kiss when we were lack of breath..

"Good Morning baby"He said kissing on my forehead.

"Good Morning"I said and kissed on his cheek.

"Now go freshen up.I'll get breakfast for you"he said kissing on my cheek.

I nodded and get up from bed..

After sometime..

I came out of my room and see him preparing breakfast for us...I move toward kitchen and hug him from back..

"Oh someone is getting romantic"He said turning towards me...

"When I have my hot and happening boyfriend infront of me. Why would I control"I said moving toward him..

"Ke..Keerti"He said moving backward....

I started walking toward him till his back hit wall..He move to go but I caged him in arms..

"Ke..Keerti are you"He stammered..

"Why are you stammering. Oh you're sweating too"I said with a smirk wiping his sweat with tissue..I run my finger on his face....

"Keerti"He almost whispered..

"Yes" I said..

"Mom" He said looking at my back..I turn and look there..

But no one is there..he burst into laughter seeing my face..

"Naksh you" I said and move to go toward him..

But he run away from there..I also goes behind him to chase him.

"Naksh stop" I said..

"No catch me baby if you can" He said smirking..

"Really are you challenging me now I'll show you" I said and started throwing pillow on him..

"Keerti no..Keerti" he said..

I throw a pillow on his face..

"Oiee" he shout..

"Are you ok"I said cupping his face..

He hold me from waist..

"When your beautiful girlfriend taking care of you..So koi kaise thik nahi hoga"he said with his beautiful smile.

I hug him..he hug me back...

"Where is mom" I asked

"Swarna mom gone to meet my mom as she want to talk about our remarriage" he said..

"Remarriage" I asked excitingly..

He cupped my face in his palm

"Yes we are going to marry again" He said and pick me up and twirl me..

After sometime...

I was sitting in my room near window and enjoying the rain..

He enter in room with two cups of coffee..He sit behind me and hold me in his arms...I rest my head on his chest...

"Keerti I have something for you"he said.

"What "I asked.

He handed a envelope in my hand...I look at him..he sign me to open it..I open the envelope and read it..

A smile come on my lips...

"Zurich"I shouted..

"I know you're excited and we will go there soon for our honeymoon"he said huskily in my ear..

I kissed on his cheek...

"Keerti you know I have searched many places Paris Newyork Boston London but I found Zurich best" he said..

Listening London name my smile faded..

"Keerti what happened"he asked looking at me..

"Naksh" I said..

"Yes Keerti say it"he said..

"Naksh I want to go London for my new project" I saud

His smile faded listening that..

"Keerti what happened are you still angry with me" he asked..

"No Naksh I'm not angry with you" I said cupping his face..

"Then why you want to go away from me..you promised me you will not leave me" he said..

"Naksh I'm not leaving you" I said.

"Then why you want to go" he asked.

"Naksh I want to talk to you about this earlier but I don't know why me nahi bol payi..but Naksh you know naa I got promotion and my posting is now in London branch" I said trying to make him understand..

"Keerti I'm really happy for you that you got promoted at a good position but agar tum London chali gayi toh hum alag ho jayenge.and I can't afford to loose you again" he said

"Naksh we are one and no one can separate us. Do you trust me"I said trying to assure him..

He hold my hand in his palm..

"I trust you to more than myself..it's just that I want you near me close to me" he said.

"Naksh I have to report there day after tomorrow and it's just a six month project and after that I'll be back to you." I said

"Six months no Keerti I'm sorry I can't"he said..

"Please Naksh" I said..

"Keerti why don't you understand I can't "he said and got up.

"Naksh "I said trying to stop him.

"I'm sorry Keerti" he said and goes out from there...

Tears rolled down from my eyes.. This will happen again. Our heart will broke again and we will separate again if he continues this.

I was lost in my thoughts when he enter in my room..

"Naksh" I said getting up...

He didn't said anything and took luggage back out and started packing my clothes..I look at him..

"Naksh what are you doing" I asked..

He didn't said anything...I hold his hand and made him look at me..

"Naksh what are you doing" I asked again.

"Packing your stuff you don't want to go" he said

"Where" I asked confused..

"London" he said..

"London"I asked in astonishment.

"Yes tomorrow afternoon you will board the flight I have booked your ticket so then you can report there day after tomorrow"he said.

I look at him shocked..

"Now let me pack your stuff otherwise you'll forget something as you always do" he said..

He turn toward wardrobe to take my thing out..I jump on him and hug him from back..

"I love you so much Naksh"I said.

"I love you too"he said..

I turn him toward me...

"Sorry I made you cry again he said holding his ears again" he said.

I hold his hand and nods no..

I cupped his face and captured his lips with mine..he broke the kiss when we are out of breath..

I hug him...he hug me back..

"I'm letting you go but on one condition only that you will take care of my Keerti"he said..

I nodded looking at him..

"I'll wait for you when you will come back we will get married" He said.

"Ok " I said.

I made him sit on bed and sit his lap...

"Naksh first time we got married it's a arrange marriage right..So this time we will have love marriage wow and as I'm going to London we will experience long distance relationship too. Isn't it really exciting Naksh.." I said..

He chuckled at my cute antics..

"Yes it sound interesting"he said

I kissed on his cheek...

"Hold your horses my love and now let me pack your stuff.."he said

"I'll do it myself"I said.

"No my queen you will not work as you have to do so much work in London so now let me pamper you"he said..

"Ok "I said..

He kissed on my cheek...

He got up and started packing my stuff I look at him smilingly..

Next day Morning

We both didn't slept whole night as we both are busy in talking and spending time with eachother...

I got ready and see him with four luggage bags...

"Naksh four bags are you coming with me.."I asked..

"No I'm not coming you" he said.

"Then these bags"I questioned.

"Ye mom ke bag hai as you're going so I want her to live with us as we can't leave her alone you know naa her health.."he said

"Mom will not agree"I said.

"She already got agreed"he said.

"Really how" I asked

"Naksh Singhania ka charm hai you know no one can say no to me"he said proudly..

"Yes I know your charm"I said wrapping my arms around his neck...

"Now let's leave or you will be late" he said..

We both sit in car and he drove toward airport...

All the time he is holding my hand while driving..We both get into airport...

He is sitting holding my hand.as he is getting emotional but not showing it...

"Please now don't start crying" I said..

He look at me...

"I'm not crying" he said.

He pull me in his arm and hug me tight..

"I'll miss you so much"he said..

"I'll miss you too Naksh" I said..

I broke the hug and see tears in his eyes..

"Don't be a cry baby Naksh.." I said wiping his tears I said.

"I'm not a cry baby"he said.

Soon the announcement made to board the flight..

He look at me and hold my hand tightly..

"Naksh It's time to go"I said..

He nodded and got up...

"I love you and I'm going to miss you so much"he said while holding my hand..

"I love you too"I said hugging him..

"Now go"he said breaking the hug..

I look at him..now I'm trying to be strong..

I move to go..he look at me.. I turn and hug him back..

"Hey I'm a cry baby tum toh strong hona.so be strong and go." He said..

He kissed on my forehead..

I nodded and move to board the flight...

I turn and look at him who look at him smilingly and sign me to go..

I left with a relief that this time though he is not physically present with me he would be there for me,this time I don't have to weight my dreams or make choices,about what is more important to me because Naksh has made things easy by choosing me and my career both.Intially things didn't go as well as I planned I hard to go through a tough phase to prove my worth in this new office in the new environment among new people,there were lot of challenges which made me feel weak,made me have second thoughts about my potential..then always one thing ringed in my ears "You are strong enough keerti.."The words he said to me always reminded me of his essence and helped me fight my tough phase..

I was being strong and independent in this new country..Or rather could put it this way that our love ..was Keeping me strong...our strong unbreakable love.

A lot of the time when we are away from people we love life becomes hard nothing goes as easy and smooth as planned. Only the best part of the day is when I see his face after working hard all the day..Our time zones where different..Lot of times he adjusted his sleep and work schedules for me..I felt solace in just speaking to him,discussing things letting them out.

Since last couple of months It was like im in a long term relationship during all this time and it never really made me feel fulfilled. I would always call him up to check in and talk for hours. He was always there to hold my hand though darkness and through light.

Today was one such day, I was dejected a bit after a important day in office where I was not given credit for my work,instead someone else took it on my work.I was having a hard time dealing with the politics and diplomacy here.I reached home and was tired that didn't feel to eat as well..I just layed on my bed and my phone started ringing it was a skype video call from Naksh...I quickly plastered a smile on my face before hitting the answer button.

"Hello..Beautiful"He shouted smiling.

"Hey handsome.."I replied back in the similar tone and excitement.

"Hey Its been a long time lets have a date sweetheart..Like a virtual date .lets have dinner together today wats say?"He said and was walking out of his room.

"What now but its very late there..must be midnight you are still awake.."I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you..I know we spoke your morning today but Uk I love spending time with you. Every moment is worth is when you're spending your time with the person you truly love and care about keerti.."He said and my eyes were moistened listening to it while my lips curved into a smile.

"Hey dont get so emo..now I was talking about the late night Pizza I ordered now its the love of my life "he chuckled.

" Yaa can see that.." I pouted acting angry.

"Dont just see here..Go to your door and see outside someone is there.."He winked making me curious now.I went out and saw a guy of "Pizza Da Vinci"I happily took it and kept on my table.

"Naksh..You dint have to do this.." I said smiling.

"Pull your chair miss..sit down lets begin the date.."He said and I followed his instructions,we took the bite together we were chit chat and laughing all the time and my problems vanished again infront of his smile.

Suddenly he just looked at me laughing whole hearted and said"Keerti remember one thing I know you feel bad about the tough phase going on in your career and you dream is not as beautiful as you saw it...But register one thing in your mind you have someone whose only dream is to fill your life your each moment with happiness and make sure ur dreams dont supersede with mine..Atleast for that you have to bring my smart and sassy keerti in form or else I have to bash that ur boss in twitter..Which option do you prefer?"He asked seriously.

"You always get to know right.. Even when I try to hide things..."I asked smiling warmly.

"You might be thousand miles away from me..But no one is closer to my heart than you are keerti.." He said doing a spell on me with his magical eyes it made me feel on the top of the world.

"I hate you.. I hate you for loving me and and I hate this distance between us..I m not able to take it more"I said sniffing.

"My Love will travel any distance for you...The person you love will understand and always wants what makes you happy, even if it's painful. That's what true love is.Now stop being so cute I feel like coming there and satisfying your hunger."He chuckled

"Your such a perv.."I stated blushing.

"You mean.. Perfect..Go sleep now..you must be tired.." he said winking and I nodded.

Days flew so quickly. I was so happy today because I was going back to my country. I was going to meet Naksh. And the day we both were waiting for is almost here. I'm so happy that I'm going to be his forever. We both are going to be one again. New Colors of happiness are going to be filled in our lives.

My thoughts got disturbed when my phone rang.. I smiled looking at the caller Id and received the call..

"Hello" voice from the other side came..

"Hii Naksh" I Said

"so... finally you're coming back"

"yes!Finally!" I Said

"I miss you so much.. come soon now!" he said

"I miss you too.. but still you have to wait a day Mr to be husband" I Said

"Yeah! I can't wait to see you now.. and I can't believe we're getting married again" He Said

"same here ! It's just like a new life to a dead soul.. Naksh I love you much.."

" I love too baby... " his voice made me smile

" ma'am we have reached " the taxi driver said , I nodded

" Naksh I'll talk to you later , I've reached airport " I Said and ended the call..

After a long flight finally the airplane landed in my country.. I was happy.. the fragrance , the feel and everything around I missed it so much.. after the security check and receiving my luggage I step towards the airport exit.. I know Naksh would have Came to pick me up.. I travelled my eyes around and there he is.. I took steps towards him. He saw me and huge smiled appeared on his face.. he also took steps towards me.. I stopped just infront of me and kept looking at him.. he pulled me in a hug..

"I missed you so much " hi said , I tightened the hug..

"I miss you more " I Said.. he broke the hug and kissed my forehead then my cheek

"let's go" he said and I followed him..

Wedding Functions have started.. everyone is so happy.. everyone is dancing and enjoying every moment..

Today is our mehndi function. Happiness was filled all around. I was seated on a seat with few ladies who were applying mehndi on my hands and few were dancing..

My mom came and took seat near me.. she kissed my forehead

" I'm so happy for you Beta ( daughter ) " she said and happiness was clearly shown from her face.. I smiled and she took a mehndi cone and started applying it on my hand..

Soon function was ended on a good note.. I was in my room now looking at the mehendi and Naksh's name on my hand..

" I'm waiting Naksh! Come soon to take me with you.. " I Said looking at my hand. At the same time my phone rang..

" hello " I Said as I recieved Naksh's Call

" hii.. missing me ? " he said

" Hmm.. " I just hummed as I was missing him..

" you don't need to.. come out I'm waiting for you.."

" are you mad Naksh ? Mom told you not to meet before our wedding ! You forgot ?? " I Said faking some anger

" who cares.. come na.. im waiting.." he said and I couldn't resist.. I went out where he was waiting for me..

" what ? Why you Came here Naksh? If someone saw us then ? " I Said in one go.. he shook his head here and there then pulled me towards himself and pressed his lips on mine.. I was in shock for a moment.. he then moved

" you talk too much.. no one is here.. let's go" he said and sat on his bike

" but where are we going? " I Said

" just sit ! We're going to enjoy.. " he said.. I smiled and sat on bike and held him from his waist..

He started bike and soon we were on highway.. cool breezes were touching my face and peace was running inside me.. I rested my head on Naksh.. and held him tightly.. after few minutes he stopped bike infront of a small chaii stall..

" let's go and have world's best tea" he held my hand and we walked towards the bench..

Naksh asked the waiter to bring tea for us..

" isn't all this magical Keerti ? " he asked and I looked up..

" I mean all this.. we're getting married again.. we're going to be one again.. and all this I have never imagined.. I can't believe it's not a dream.," he said

" that's true Naksh! Some times Destiny tests us too much and I'm glad that we both have cleared our test and our love for eachother never faded in this tough time.." I Said and he agreed..

That guy brought tea for us.. Naksh gave me one and we both started having our tea..

We're again on our bike and roaming on roads.. I was enjoying this time with Naksh... no one is there to disturb us.. only me Naksh and peace nothing else..

Naksh stopped the bike infront of a beach..

" come " he said and dragged me near the water..

" it's gonna be fun.. " he said folded his jeans upto his knees and sleeves upto his elbows..

" fold you jeans too" he said and I did accordingly..

" Naksh what you doing " I Said as he was dragging me in water..

" Keerti it's gonna be fun.. you know how much I love beach and getting in water in night is such a fun.. please join me.." he said

" but we'll get cold.. it's start of winter Naksh.." I Said and he made a pout..

" okay.. " I Said and he jumped in happiness..

We both took slow steps in water..

" ahh! It's so cold.." he Said and I laughed.,

" then what about this.." i said and splashed water on him.. He looked up and started chasing me..,

" stop Keerti .. " He Said

" catch me if you can.." I said and giggled while he was chasing me.. i again splashed water on him..

Giggles were filled around.. he caught me and we both fell Down on sand.. he was on top of me.,

" I love you" he said and pecked my Lips slightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He and closer and we shared a passionate kiss.,

Ask me to define love for my Naksh and I'll say it's captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in the vivid visions of our dreams and future plans , but most of all it's right now in the moment where everything I've ever wanted in my life is standing right infront of me and smiling.. yes it's naksh's happiness., I was happy seeing him happy.. last night was so special for us.. he made it special with a small date..

Today was our wedding day.. I was ready in my bridal attire just for him.. he was looking so handsome that I was not able to get my eyes off him.. rituals were started and we were following what priest says..

We were now standing for vows... with every vow we were promising each other for our safety, trust , loyalty , love , care and what not.. we vowed 7 times and then we were about to sit when Naksh held me hand and was moving around the holy fire for the eight time.,

" I promise to take good care of you.. support you and stand with you in ever aspect of life.. I promise to never leave your side no matter what " he said and I had tears in my eyes..

Soon preist asked him to fill sindor in my hairline and he did so.. our marriage was completed.. we were finally one again.. we took blessing of our parents and elders

I could see world's best smile on my husbands face which was giving me so much peace..

The wedding ended with the good note. Just simple one with few
relatives blessings and with dinner in the restaurant. It was time for
depart . Naksh was talking with few relatives when I pulled Kushal's hand and took him far away from naksh.

"Have you done as I have told you" Keerti said while Kushal smirked.

"desperate are you Mrs Naksh Singhnia" Kushal smriked while
keerti's cheeks heated up . She soon composed herself and glared
kush .

" tell me otherwise I wont waste my time telling your girlfriend that
you snore loudly in night and you know khushi hates persons who snore" keerti said and kushal looked at her horified .

Kushal clearly knows that how much capable I am!

"You arent doing such thing" kushal said glaring me.

"try me then ...wait let me show you ....khus" I said and opened
My mouth to call khushi was talking to her phone to someone .

" Meri maa chup ho jaa ...haa kar diya tera kaam ..happy ." Kushal
said putting his hand on my mouth.

"Thankyou ladoo" I  said smiling pulling his cheeks while he
swayed her hands from his cheeks .

"Go from here to your husband and leave this poor soul" Kushal said
and I smiling went to naksh . Naksh look at his wife who was
looking breathtaking in red saree. Yes I am talking about me. He was just controlling himself to take me right here . He smiled at me and interwined there hands.

Soon the cermony ended and everyone departed to home . Akshara
welcomed the couple and took them in . I moved towards my room as I  have already asked his team to keep naksh busy that is Kushal and khushi .

I entered the room and overwhelmed to see the decoration as I  have told kushal to do it . The was was
decorated with roses and vanilla candles were litted giving a
romantic touch . I went to cupboard and pick pulled the second
surprise which I  prepared for naksh . I hurridley moved towards
washroom and after a quick shower got ready black silk gown which
ended above her knees showing her sexy legs.

"Keerti where are you ??" I heard naksh and after taking a deep
breathe she came out of washroom . Naksh turned around when he
heard the sound of door opening .

" Keer..." naksh swallowed his words back and he felt like he forget
to breathe when he look at his wife who was looking sexy and shy at
same time .

He groaned and pulled her in his arms . I wrapped his arms
around naksh neck.

"What are you trying to do" Naksh asked pushing my hairs from my
face . His mere touch was making me go week on my knees.

" I am sorry naksh for taking decision of divorce in haste . For not
listening you and mumma papa for once . I was just blinded with my job that I didn't thought about our relationship ...I am really..sor.."
I said but my words die in her throat when naksh placed his lips
on her . Her hands made way to his hairs and there lips starting
moving in syncing inginting the fire of love and passion in between
them .

" Its all past now ...now let start with fresh and best memories . Now
let not waste time and let me have you ."naksh said panting while
I smiled and kissed him back .

There is beauty and bliss in tonight.
Here he is touching me in light.
The sounds of thunders making me smile.
The drops of lovely rain hitting the glass and the tile.
His hands running on me making me shiver.
Filling me fully with his river.
He was feeling me and I was doing the same.
I don't know why I am guessing my childrens name.
Their was love and eagerness in both of us.
Making us do it in fast and fuss.
He was slow and fast at the same time.
And I want him to do so till the clock hits nine.
It's always new and unique with him.
And my eyes were fixed at that moment to the glim.
The fire and intenseness making my eyes shine.
And I felt like a exotic wine.
I might sound stupid right now.
But the feeling I had was wow.
After floating among the clouds for long. 

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a love song

Fallen in his arms all secured and blessed.

We promised each other to never separate.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you all once again for being a part of this journey.

Journey of Traces of love

"Quill of writers" Singing off from this story.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

664K 35.3K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
2.1M 83.5K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
33.8K 3.1K 29
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
14.1K 1.6K 34
"Marriage" the most sacred bond in the world. It's called as a life time commitment.... But!!!! what will be the consequences.... if this lifetime co...