π—Ÿπ—¨π—‘π—”π—₯ | π—š. π—ͺπ—˜π—”π—¦π—ŸοΏ½...

By agentofbbarnes

"π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’…, π’Žπ’π’π’ π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’…" With an unknown past and a vast amount of power, Artemis is a force... More

➝ characters
➝ extended summary
➝ mixtape #1
➝ act one : discovery
one | purple
two | blackout
three | fear
four | troublemaker
five | snowfall
six | distant memories
seven | the potter-bennett way
eight | moony
nine | time turner
ten | little moon
➝ act two : fairytale
eleven | homecoming
twelve | world cup
thirteen | lunatic
fourteen | goblet of fire
fifteen | fire-breather
sixteen | rose-tinted
seventeen | first dance
eighteen | yule
nineteen | sketches
twenty | visionary
twenty - one | unlikely frienemies
twenty - three | twi-wizard
twenty - four | rising from the ashes
twenty - five | warpath
➝ act three : the spark
twenty - six | order
twenty - seven | prophetic
twenty - eight | seeing red
twenty - nine | teenage rebellion
thirty | beater
thirty - one | the golden quartet
thirty - two | holiday delights
thirty - three | getaway
thirty - four | heart
thirty - five | april crisis
thirty - six | the dropouts
thirty - seven | lunatic lupin
thirty - eight | riot girl
thirty - nine | the veil
forty | something worth fighting for
➝ act four : blood
forty - one | weasleys
forty - two | the return of lunar
forty - three | luck
forty - four | cursed
forty - five | slug club
forty - six | captain
forty - seven | vow
forty - eight | burrow
forty - nine | bliss
fifty | amortentia
fifty - one | the book
fifty - two | the instinct
fifty - three | child of the moon
fifty - four | stay awake
fifty - five | scars
➝ act five : golden
fifty - six | transformation
fifty - seven | the rising sun
fifty - eight | holy
fifty - nine | lavender
sixty | of weddings and wars
sixty - one | london
sixty - two | r.a.b.
sixty - three | ministry
sixty - four | side effects
sixty - five | wrath
sixty - six | snatchers
sixty - seven | reunion
sixty - eight | deathly hallows
sixty - nine | the three brothers
seventy | captured
act six : the closing
seventy - one | malfoy
seventy - two | dobby
seventy - three | the lupins
seventy - four | relics and risks
seventy -five | dragon
seventy - six | fawkes
seventy - seven | hog's head
seventy - eight | home
seventy - nine | threats
eighty | the battle begins
eighty - one | wit beyond measure
eighty - two | legends
eighty - three | world's darkest day
eighty - four | the boy who lived
eighty - five | moonlight
author's note : sequel

twenty - two | siren

6.4K 333 125
By agentofbbarnes

THE SECOND TASK HAD BROUGHT AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF ANXIETY. Artemis wasn't sure what she was going to do if Neville's plan for the gilliweed didn't work. Not that she doubt him in any way, but she was anxious since Harry had started his research so late.

"There you are, Little Art,"George Weasley came bounding after the shorter girl, picking her up off her feet and spinning her around. She hadn't seen this boy in two days, and it was murder.

Artemis wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close as he put her feet back on solid ground."Where have you been, you arse?"

"I know, I know,"George planted a couple kisses on her face."I sorta disappeared. I figured Harry needed help, and I haven't left the dorm because we've developed a new product."

"Oh yeah?"Artemis asked with a frown.

"Please don't be angry with me,"George told her.

"Angry is my natural state."

"Baby, I'm sorry, okay?"He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss against her jaw. Artemis rolled her eyes, but she already understood. Yet, she liked the way he was kissing on her. He continued to kiss down her jaw and to her lips.

"My god, you both are disgusting,"Fred complained,"She's already forgiven you, mate."

George just flipped him the bird as he continued to kiss his girlfriend, who was on her tippy toes with her hands clenching his shirt.

"Are they done yet?"Lee asked."I feel like we should turn around or something..."

Artemis leaned away, ignoring the smug look on George's face."I get you for the next week, alright?"

"Keep kissing me and I'll never leave your side,"He smirked.

"Gross,"Fred complained.

"We should head to the lake,"Lee proposed,"Especially if we're taking bets."

"Yeah, I need to meet Harry once he gets there."Artemis told them."I haven't seen Ron or Hermione."

"Yeah, me either."

"It's odd,"Artemis frowned.

☽☽☽☼☾☾☾

Artemis waited at the dock for Harry to arrive, and once he had, she ran towards him to give him a great hug. She hadn't minded waiting seeing as the twins were far too distracted by taking bets.

"You have to be careful,"Artemis whispered, his arms wrapped around her. They stayed like that for a moment before Artemis slapped a piece of gilliweed into his palm.

"Are you sure about this, Nev?"Artemis asked as she pulled away from Harry.

"Absolutely,"Neville replied.

"For an hour?"Harry asked.

"Most likely."

"Most likely?"Both Artemis and Harry asked.

"Well, there is some debate among herbologists as to the effects of freshwater versus saltwater."

"You're telling me this now? You must be joking,"Harry grumbled.

"I just wanted to help,"Neville told them.

"You did, thank you."Artemis assured him.

"Well, that makes you sight better than Ron and Hermione. Where are they anyway?"Harry questioned.

"I have no clue. She was gone by the time I woke up,"Artemis said.

"You seem a little tense, Harry,"Neville pointed out.

"Do I?"Harry retorted as they made their way to the platform.

Over the loud speaker, Artemis could hear Dumbledore's voice echo over the crowds.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own."

"Put that in your mouth,"Artemis told him, and Harry followed his instruction. But then, Harry started to choke.

"You may begin at the start of the cannon."

The cannon fired and the three other champions dived into the water. Harry had not dived so Artemis went ahead and pushed him in.

"What's the matter with him?"Seamus asked from behind her. It was right then that George wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I don't know, I can't see him,"Fred said as he tried to peer into the water.

"Oh my god, I've killed Harry Potter!"Neville exclaimed. Yet, Harry ended up flying from the water like a dolphin and everyone cheered.

Artemis was staring at the water as George linked their hands together."He'll be okay."

"He's going to drown..."Artemis frowned.

"The Beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour, has unfortunately been forced to retire. She will take no further part in this task,"Dumbledore announced just as Cedric emerged from the water with Cho in her arms.

Viktor Krum came next with Hermione. The crowd exploded with chants of his name. Artemis didn't even hesitate to go towards the couple.

"Oh Merlin,"Artemis murmured as she wrapped a towel around Hermione,"I was wondering where you were. I was not expecting the black lake to be the answer."

Hermione just laughed softly,"Did Harry-"

"We figured it out,"Artemis assured her before turning to Viktor."Good job, Vik."

"Thank you,"Viktor replied.

Ron and a small girl come up from the water, coughing as they grabbed onto the platform. Artemis and a girl from Beauxbatons helped them out of the water. Once Artemis was sure they were safe, she stood up to glance down at the water. Harry bursted through the water and lands on the deck where the crowd was. Artemis breathed out a sigh of relief. All of her friends were safe.

Dumbledore called for all the judges as Fleur rushed over to Harry and Ron. Artemis stood behind them with a warm arm around Hermione.

"You saved her, even though she wasn't yours to save. My little sister!"Fleur praised, kissing Harry's cheek."Thank you! And you... "Fleur turned to Ron,"You helped." She kissed him too.

"Merci,"Ron murmured.

"Are you alright? You must be freezing! Personally I think you behaved admirably,"Hermione told Harry, wrapping a towel around him.

"I finished last, Hermione."

"Next to last,"Artemis corrected.

"Attention! Attention! The winner is...Mister Diggory!" Dumbledore announced. Cedric and the rest of his friends cheered loudly. "For showing unique command of the bubblehead shark. The way I see it, Mister Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mister Weasley, but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place! For outstanding moral fibre."

Artemis and the rest of the Gryffindors erupted with cheers, and she threw her arms around Harry.

"My god, you are warm,"Harry commented, holding on to her tightly. She didn't let go of him for awhile to let him warm up, even if it meant her clothes were now wet.

☽☽☽☼☾☾☾

Artemis had somehow found her way to George Weasley' dorm after the second task. Harry had practically passed out once he got back to the common room, and Art decided to spend time with her boyfriend.

"My shirt is so wet,"Artemis chuckled as they had gotten to the dorm.

"You can borrow one of mine,"George offered, digging into one of his drawers to retrieve one of his sweaters with a golden 'G' stitched into it. Artemis did really love the soft fabric of sweaters that his mother made for them.

"Turn around, perv,"Artemis joked, making George roll his eyes. Thank Merlin, none of his roommates were back up here. Most people had gone to the Great Hall or we're celebrating in the Common Room. As George turned around, Artemis slipped out of her shirt and into the sweater. Once she had changed, she went over to George and hugged him from behind. It made George grin uncontrollably.

George turned around,"Why do you look better in my shirt than me?"

"'Cause I'm far prettier than you."

"Well, there is no denying that,"George whispered, leaning down to nudge his nose against her. He connected their lips. Artemis slung her arms around George's neck, her body now pressed against the taller boy. He gripped her waist, leading her towards his bed. They stumbled over their feet, causing Artemis to fall back on the bed. George laughed as he hovered over her.

"You are clumsy, you know,"Artemis breathed out with a smile.

"What can I say? I'm always falling for you."

"That...was terrible,"Artemis laughed as George kissed her jaw.

"Whatever, you adore me."

"You always say that."

"It's just the truth,"George whispered, peppering kisses until he reached her lips."No, shut up and let me kiss you."

"You horny tosser-"

George just cut her off with another kiss, and Artemis didn't mind. She had no plans whatsoever, and it was night like this that she looked forward to. The night where she could just be...in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 80 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
258 7 10
"Why do you hate me so much?" "Because you took away the only thing I could call mine." - Estelle Lupin, navigating life as the daughter of a werewol...
59.1K 1.8K 16
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š π—Œπ—π—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—€π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ , π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...