Chocolate Girl || Yeorry

By yeojinthestar

"Hey did you hear? Choerry dyed her hair purple!" Choerry receives chocolate anonymously once every few days... More

#0 - Hair Dye
#1- Why care?
#2 - Why now?
#3 - Stargirl
#4 - One
#5 - Who is it?
#6 - That was you?
#7 - Interests
#8 - Close call
#9 - Set up
#10 - The project
#11 - Tablemates
#12 - The triplets
#13 - Your type
#14 - Just a hint
#15 - Friends...?
#16 - Summer break? Stay home. -Hyeju
#17 - Sunlight
#18 - Date
#19 - Teammate
#20 - Game
#21 - Followed
#22 - Pizza
#24 - Not Sent
#25 - Harsh Grip
#26 - Phone
#27 - Home
#28 - Dream
#29 - Baby
#30 - Surprise Road Trip
#31 - Baguette
#32 - Missing
#33 - Buried Past
#34 - Gay
#35 - The plan
#36 - House-sitting
#37 - Star
#38 - The Plan 2.0
#39 - The Search
#40 - The Confrontation
#41 - Guns & Chocolates

#23 - Who?

1K 71 161
By yeojinthestar

Choerry's POV

As soon as I enter the house, I feel a pain to my abdomen. I groan, covering the pain with my arms, and look up. It was Haseul. I gulp, knowing what was to come.

"What the hell took you so long out there! We were worried sick! Even Hyejoo went to check on you. What if something bad happened to you and we weren't there!" She started yelling and hitting my left shoulder over and over again, not strong enough to bruise, but it still hurt. When she was about to hit me again, I lift my arm from my stomach and grab her wrist.

Haseul then tries to hit me with her left hand this time, but luckily Vivi rushed to Haseul and put her hands on her stiff shoulders. Haseul quickly calmed down. I let go of her arm.

"Sorry for worrying you guys, this drunk man was outside looking really sad so I asked him what's wrong and then he started talking about how his wife that he really loved cheated on him and that she wanted a divorce and since she had custody of most of the things they owned and obtained custody of the children the poor guy was left with nothing left and nowhere left to go and drank his sorrows away. And I couldn't just leave him there while he was talking so I just listened to him and tried comforting him too. But then the guy passed out and I didn't have my phone and I was about to come back inside when Hyejoo came out and since she had a phone she called an uber to drive him home because he woke up shortly after he fainted." I lied, surprisingly well.

The place went silent for a few seconds before Jinsoul speaks up.

"That's.... a bit TMI."

Yves follows up, wiping a nonexistent tear from her eye.

"That's such a sad story.. What did he tell you at the end?"

"Oh h-he just thanked me I guess." Dang it I stuttered.

Haseul purses her lips, doubting me. I gulp down my nervousness. I then feel relieved when she smiled brightly. Great, if she believed me, all of them did.

"Well, at least you're safe! So enough of that, how about you get two pizzas and eat that ramen over there. Yeojin left some for you."

Hearing that Yeojin left some food for me made me feel tingly. I smile brightly.

"Is that so? Thank you so much Yeojin! You're the best." I tell her and I see a small blush on her face. I grin

"N- no problem.." She quietly says, fiddling with her chopsticks. Jinsoul lets out an 'ooh~' and my smile grows impossibly larger. Until Hyejoo ruins the vibe with a loud cough.

"Yeah so Choerry you're paying for those pizzas." She pats my back and goes to sit down next to her girlfriend.

"Wha- Why!" My smile is replaced with a pout and a frown.

"'Cuz you made us worry. Now hurry up because I'm hungry."

I sigh in defeat.

"Fine."

"Yow this was fun! Thanks for the free pizza Choerry!" Chuu stands up and stretches her arms. The others also start getting up.

A few hours have passed after that "drunk guy incident". It was late, so the girls decided it was time to go home.

I honestly wanted them to stay a bit longer but it was 8pm already.

"Okay great if we're done here get out of my house. I still need to finish packing." Hyunjin tells them.

"Aishh, you can't just kick us out like that! We hung out because you were leaving like- tomorrow! So how about you give each and every one of us a hug before we leave?" Yeojin tells her while picking up her things.

Hyunjin didn't like hugs, and as her friend Yeojin perfectly knew that.

"U- uhhh.. how about just a high-five instead. y'know? It's not like I'm gonna be moving to France or something.."

"A high-five? Mmmh.. how about.... o!" Jinsoul exclaims before running to Hyunjin and engulfing her in a tight hug. We all soon join in the hug, except for Hyejoo, who looked at us in pure disgust. Well, that was until Gowon urged her to join.

"Argh- Hey guys I know you love me and I do too but get off me I need to pack my stuff!" Hyunjin tells us, slightly straining her voice because we were squeezing her. We giggle and let her go.

"Thanks, now get out." She says.

"Alrighty then, have a safe flight!" Gowon tells her and exits the door, not forgetting to peck Hyejoo on the cheek. Kim Lip cringes as she also leaves, telling Hyunjin to have fun.

"Bring me something from France, 'kay?" Jinsoul tells Hyunjin, who just nods, as she steps out.

A few more "have fun!" and "have a safe flight" and hugs later, there was only Yeojin left.

"Oi, furry! You better not die in France or else I'm personally going to go there and kill you." She tells Hyunjin. She simply laughs.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Now get out of here, it's already dark outside." Yeojin looks out the window and I see her shiver a bit. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I softly ask her.

"N- nothing, it's probably just because of what happened earlier."

"The drunk guy?" Hyunjin questions.

"Yeah."

"Well, if you're scared, I can always accompany you on your way home." I tell her. Yeojin turns her head back in our direction, wide eyes. 

"Nono! It's fine, I can go by myself, I don't wanna bother you.." I giggle at her quick denial to the request.

"Okay then, get out." Hyejoo orders. Yeojin pouts and steps out the door. She turns around and I stand in front of her.

"Stay safe on your way home, alright?" I ask as I pat her head. She cutely giggles and nods.

"Also, here's my number." I pull out my phone and hand it to her.

"Call me if anything happens, okay?"

"A- ah.. y- yeah.." She stutters at she enters my number in her phone. She gives me my phone back.

"U- uhm, I sent a message to you.. I- I'll be going now! Good night! Have fun in France, Hyunijn!" She waves as she quickly walks away. I wave back, smiling. 

When she was out of sight, I look left and right, making sure he's really gone, before finally closing the door. I look at Hyejoo, who's smirking.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a frown.

"Damn Yerim, I didn't know you were so smooth." She tells me.

"Huh?"

"The numbers thing."

Oh, that.

I feel my face heat up. I quickly unlock my phone to see that I received a text message from a new number.

Unknown number

8:17
hi Choerry this is Yeojin

I smile brightly, saving her number and setting her name as "Cute".

"Ooh, nice name, "annoying" would fit better though." I quickly close my phone and jump back in surprise Hyunjin bursts out laughing.

"H-hey! What the hell!" I yell, clutching my phone close to me. Hyunjin shrugs.

"Dunno, don't you think it's interesting you set her name as "cute"? Sounds kinda whipped to me."

"What?" I blush.

"Just say you like her, dude." Hyunjin tells me.

"What! No I don't!" I say a bit too loudly.

"Whatever, just help me finish packing would you?" She says as she goes down the basement. I sigh, face still very hot.

"Fine! But tease me again and I'm not giving you any of my ammo!" I follow her down the stairs.

"I'll just ask Hyejoo to give some to me then."

"Tough, but you're not getting any." Hyejoo replies, going to her room.

Yeojin's POV

Holy shit I got her number. 

That was the only thing I could think about as I skipped down the sidewalk, heart racing a thousand miles per second.

When I finally calmed the fuck down, I felt.. nervous? Like someone was following me. I didn't want to turn around, fearing that my assumptions were true.

Okay maybe I should've accepted when Choerry proposed to accompany me.

Whatever I still got her number.

I mean it wont be really worth it if I die...

But still.

I start walking faster, and that's when I could hear clear footsteps behind me, matching my walking speed. Hesitantly and slowly, I turn my head around to look. I almost froze.

I saw a tall man, dressed in all black. I couldn't see his face because it was so dark outside, but holy shit did I have to force myself not to let out a scream.

I started running and I could hear him run too, his footsteps getting louder by the second.

Yeah so maybe I should of let Choerry accompany me.

Dude shut up and just run!

I'm not a fast runner, so the man quickly caught up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I screamed, turning around and punching him in the face. He quickly let go of me, placing this hands on where I hit him.

"Ow! How did you even reach my face?"

Is that really what he's gonna say?

I was about to run again. Well, that was until I hear a strangle clicking noise. My eyes went wide. Was that a fucking gun?

I should of let Choerry accompany me.

"Don't move." He tells me, pointing the gun to my head. I lift my arms up. I could see his face, more like half of it. His mouth and nose were covered by a mask, he had a scar of his face-

Was wasn't that the OP dude from laser tag that Choerry seemed to avoid?

"Wh- what do you want from me?" My voice trembles. My mouth was dry, and I was about to cry.

"Oh nothing much. How about a little chat? In the park nearby?" He asks, putting the gun down. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"U -uh.. I need to go home-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer, now follow me. And don't even think about running away." The man started walking ahead of me.

C'mon, run back to Choerry's house.

I'm gonna die if I do.

Okay then you have her number, text her to help or something.

I quietly pull out my phone when he wasn't looking, only for it to be quickly snatched away the second I unlocked it.

Shit.

"I'm keeping this." The man says, fiddling around with it before putting it in his pocket, and starts walking again.

"So, it seemed like you and.. Choerry.. are pretty close to each-other." He calmly says, as if he wasn't holding someone at gunpoint. 

We were currently sitting on a bench at the park, him being a bit too close for comfort. I nervously gulp down, trying to answer his questions.

"W-well.. kind of.." I answer.

"How is she like now?" He asks.

Now?

"Well.. she's really positive, she smiles a lot. She always looks at the good side of things, even when someone tells her there might be ghosts in an abandoned building. She laughs when she loses a game of rock paper scissors, and honestly she's just the brightest person you'll ever meet! Plus, her choice of dyeing her hair purple was so sudden but honestly I liked it so much." I rant.

"Sounds like you really like her, huh.." He chuckles.

"W-well-" I get cut off.

"Does it ever look like she's hiding something from you and your group of friends?" He asks seriously.

"Uhm.. not really, I guess.. But for some reason she doesn't let us go to the basement- mmph!" The man puts his hand over my mouth, shutting me up. My body shakes.

Is he gonna kill me?

"Alright, that's enough. That's all I need to know." He stands up, letting his arm fall back next to him. His other hand reaches in his pocket, and pulls out my phone. He hands it to me. As I was about to grab it, he pulls it back. I frown.

"I hope you're not lying to me." I quickly shook my head, not daring to say a word. He finally gives me my phone back, and starts walking away. I open my mouth, wanting to ask something.

"U- uhm-" I get cut off again. 

"And don't you dare tell anyone about this." He threatens me. I just watch him go away.

...Who the hell are you?

______

yes im alive soz for not updating for like a whole ass month so here's a longer chapter

eheheheheheheheheheh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 142 22
MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. EASY TO READ WITH LIGHT PLOT. ENJOY MY FIRST WORK OF LOONA FANFICTION.
2.5K 143 21
"i love you." #1 in loona july 20 2022 #1 in hyewon july 23 '22 #1 in kimlip july 25 '22 #1 in gowon august 17 2022
22K 1K 15
'𝑰 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒐 π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π‘―π’†π’†π’‹π’Šπ’. 𝑰 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’”π’‚π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’”, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–.' Heejin is a delinquent. Sh...
8.1K 364 14
β‡’ A bunch of loona oneshots that'll forever live in my mind unless written. [lowercase intended] Β© 2021 jinsolstice