Anarchist

Par memeisthelife

y/n goes to her first YUNGBLUD concert but little did she know that this night would change her life. This i... Plus

Introduction
When depression hits
The concert
The concert (part two)
The tour bus
Drunk at the concert
polygraph eyes
A slap from the past
NOT AN UPDATE
Betrayal
Be free
11 minutes
11 minutes (part 2)
Mgk
Not an update
"Just let me explain"
Back together? I'm not sure
Apologies accepted
The end

Sassy

388 12 0
Par memeisthelife

Y/n POV
"Who is your mate though" I ask Colson while giggling. " not quite sure you know him but it's yungblud" I let out a small gasp while giving a look at Sophie who was still staring at me. Colson obviously didn't understand since I didn't tell him what happened so I just said " oh I think I know him" a bit too quickly but he decided to let it flop.

Dom pov
He didn't hung up the phone and I was weirdly interested bc i recognize a voice in the background it was y/n well fook. I decided to hung up bc i was so pissed off.

Colson pov( sorry for all the POV changes but I really want to include every point of view)
Y/n seemed weird about dom but I guess it was nothing over all I was too fucking excited for this collab with him and Travis freakin Barker. "Oh that's nice so you can come with me at the studio in a week for it!" I said excitedly she looked taken back but said yes anyway.
(1 week later brought to you by Craft peanut butter)
Y/n pov
Today was the day the boys were doing a collab and I gotta say I'm still not over dom like I mean it's freakin yungblud I'm never gonna be over him. I sighed while looking at my wardrobe I could dress nice and make him jealous yeah that's a good idea right? "Sophie get your ass over here I need fashion advice pls!!!" I yell from my room in a minute she was in my door frame and I was explaining my plan to her. " you wanna dress sexy,classy,sassy?" She asked " can't we make a mix" I giggled she took a good look at my clothes then started to throw an outfit at me.

(Your outfit^^^)
She was still staring at my wardrobe so I decided to say something "you know if you find something you like it's all yours" I say while dressing up. "Yay" she said before pulling out an outfit.

(Her outfit^^^😍)
We chatted a little while dressing up and putting on some makeup. "Ok i think we are ready" she said and at that moment the doorbell rang. "Coming" I yelled struggling to put on my shoes. Once we were at the studio colson walked a bit faster than us so I took that moment to whisper to Sophie "go get your man" and she looked at me shocked. "It's so obvious that you're crushing on him so go get him I mean look at you you're absolutely perfect"I whisper at her again she smiled softly and simply replied " act like you moved on he will be begging for you" and with a wink she walked over to colson. I walked in the studio with a little hair flip keeping my head up and looking towards the couch not even glancing at dom who was singing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.2K 859 17
A girl named (Y/n) meets Dominic Harrison aka YUNGBLUD at work because as luck has it, she is gonna be his photographer for 1 week and a lot can happ...
47.9K 1K 26
Harley is the outcast child of her basic life. She thinks she'll be like this forever until a certain punk moves in next door. RANKS! #1 in yungbluda...
113K 3.3K 33
Dominic Harrison, 17 years old, diagnosed with severe psychotic disorder. Considered a threat to himself and others. What happens when you fall in lo...
259K 4.3K 62
"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, feed you, play with you and above all brin...