Cursed

By BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 26
charpter 27
charpter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

Chapter 37

80 2 0
By BrookeRobison

Flashback home from coma

when steven got home from the hospital from being in there for three week in a coma , his room was the same but with some addons like the paper chains , the streamers , and the ceiling glowing stars from the hospital room that he was in , pearl make sure he rest the first day back from the hospital . hour after beening home amethyset knock on the wall next to the stair , steven look at her , she had all the colors of the rainbow of paper , scissors , and a stapler in her hand .

amethyst " dude i want make more paper chains this week since pearl ...."

steven " since she want me keep busy while stable , OK come on lets do it "

amethyst cut out the paper and steven staple the papers together in a cricle chains , he wacth amethyst cut and he smile . the next day wasn't so different amethyst and steven was making another row of paper chains .

steven " i think we should put these in the living room and the kitchen "

amethyst " yeah , you know connie help me calm down and keep me busy while you was out , i color , i read to the kids there , and i made these , she did anything to keep me busy "

steven " you stuck up to ahhh "

amethyst " what wrong !!!?"

steven " just a head pain from my horns "

on Wednesday steven sat outside amethyst was busy with the hunging up the paperchains in the living room , steven keep get the head pains . he thought that it the aftermath of the coma , lucky for him he has a check up with Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran aka connie mom at the hospital and pearl is taking him to the check up . when it was time to go to the check up steven got in the car at the passager side holding his tail , pearl got in and start the car , she look at steven .

pearl " steven "

steven jump a little and smile " can we go please "

pearl " let go of your tail steven please , are you scared or what "

steven let go of his tail " i just ... that the only thing i have to squeezed onto "

they got to the hospital 30 mins early , pearl park the car in a good spot close to the enter and exit door ways , she look at steven and sigh .

pearl " steven amethyst told me about the head pains you been having "

steven " i think it the aftermath of the coma "

the unbuckle and step out the car , and walk in the building . when Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran was checking steven out .

Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran " head pains hmm might be your brain trying to get things back in order from being in a coma "

after an x-ray and other stuff it was time for steven and pearl go home to the beach house .

thursday , the beach house was not so quite steven roars shake the house , garent give steven his medicine for his head pain , he quite his roars and then hold his tail .

garent " you ok now those pains hurt "

steven " yep so much "

garent leave steven room and them steven hear the warp pad down stairs active then he hear peridot , lapis and bismuth , they came up the stairs and wave to steven .

lapis " we hear you was in a coma and just came home not long ago "

steven " yeah for three weeks in a coma "

peridot " what is a coma ? , is it like going in your gem or somthing "

steven " no not going in your gem , it like a sleep for a long time but wont wake up "

lapis " well we made you somthing "

peridot " an pillow , we bought the fabic and stuff "

bismuth " and we made the pillow by wacthing an tube tube video "

they give steven the pillow and they all have a group hug , afte they story of what steven been doing since the wake from the coma the three gems left and steven was holding the pillow once again .

words : 758

thanks for reading , i got the light bud hit on me . please vote and comment and i see you guys next time and dont forget to stay inside. byyyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 346 19
After taking down a corrupted Jasper Steven universe was relaxing in his home when he wanted to hang out with Connie he started walking over to her h...
5.6K 165 11
!!!NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!! I will use topics such as gore, self harm, death, and many other topics you bay be sensitive to. This fanfic is base...
15.9K 456 14
A Pearl X Amethyst fanfiction. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar and/or any of the other creators of the show. There are some language issues...
31.3K 551 22
"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!" COMPLETE In which I give spinel one-shots, imagines, and head-cannons! I'll write smut now...