Rumors. (BxB)

De nsfwsmut

Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk... Mai multe

DISCLAIMER *AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Chapter 1 | I heard...
Chapter 3 | He said, she said...
Chapter 4 | Shut your mouth
Chapter 5 | I thought.(x)
Chapter 6 | The Irony
Chapter 7 | I don't care.
Chapter 8 | Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Hooked up
Chapter 10 | Hopeful?
Chapter 11 | Rejection
Chapter 12 | It hurts
Chapter 13 | Regretful(PART 1)(x)
Chapter 14 | Regretful(PART 2)(x)
Chapter 15 | Regretful(PART 3)(x)
Chapter 16 | Insomnia
Chapter 16.5 | Understatement
Chapter 17 | Frozen
Chapter 18 | Missing
Chapter 19 | Connection
Chapter 20 | Unbelievable
Chapter 21 | Sneaking
Chapter 22 | Blow me
Chapter 23 | The Plan
Chapter 24 | Bad Habits
PROLOGUE

Chapter 2 | Did you know?(x)

4K 170 64
De nsfwsmut

Felix's POV

6 months passed, and...yeah. He was a complete asshole.

I can say we were friends. I mean, yeah, we talked a lot, and became really close, actually, but I think I'm the only one who took it seriously. For him, I was probably just a roommate.

We would talk, and, as I said, we had a similar sense of humor, and by that, I mean I made him laugh, at least. But his attitude in general was pretty accurate with his appearance, which means...

He was a piece of shit. 

He was rude, wouldn't clean after himself, and hearing him have sex in the other room was exhausting.

Girls would rarely get repeated, and it was annoying, really. . . I still don't know how I got to like him the way I did in the first place.

I would sometimes even find myself literally staring at him. 

Creepy. I know.

In the cafeteria, around the house... and the days he got home drunk were the best because it meant he would pass out in the living room, and I could stare at him freely.  

Even though I was head over hills for him I still managed to go out with some people, and have my own things, but never in my life would I tell him something like that, or even bring I guy home like he used to do with girls...for obvious reasons.

Me being gay was one of the reasons. The other reason was that he didn't know about it, and I wasn't planning on telling him.

It's not like I was trying to keep it a secret, because I wasn't, but neither was I trying to make it public, like everyone needed to know, because they didn't. At the end, we became so used to each other, I though bringing it up or mentioning something about it would only make things weird. 

And, I mean, Yeah. I liked him, and he seemed to like me too. Maybe? I was not loosing the chance of being close to him go.

I don't know what happened to me that night. 

- I'm so fucking horny. – He said. 

We were sitting in the couch, watching TV. I was paying attention, but the moment he opened his mouth, nothing else existed, but him. 

- W-what? – I only managed to ask.

- This bitch didn't even know how to give head. – He replied. 

"Oh. Kay. There's the catch." I thought. I really didn't enjoy when he would talk to me about sex. Not only because I liked him, and also, I couldn't relate to heterosexual sex for obvious reasons, but because he was so grotesque talking about it. It sounded disgusting.

- You mean the girl from earlier? You still did it, though. – I said. 

About an hour ago, I got home and I could clearly hear everything happening in his room. For a moment, I hesitated getting close to my room, since it's literally next to his, so I stayed in the living room, until I heard how his bedroom's door opened and some ginger girl came out of it. 

She saw me sitting in the living room, and her face became as close as a tomato it could get.

- Yeah, because she wanted to, but she was way to loud too, man. - He complained.

- Haha, yeah. I heard. - I look at him, and he scoffed. - But if you weren't liking it, you could've just stopped. – I said.

He laughed so loudly and out of nowhere I got a little nervous.

- You fucking kidding me? She wanted the dick, so I gave it to her.

- You're supposed to enjoy sex, you know? – I said. He continued laughing, while taking a giant sip of his beer.

- And what do you know, Sir. Sex-a-lot? – He said. 

He was provoking me, like always. So, I turned his way and faced him.

- I know enough. – I said as convincing as ever. He turned my way, still not believing my words.

- Really? In these months of living here I haven't seen you bring a girl ONCE.

- I don't have to bring girls to do it! I just don't do it because...you'll likely have one over yourself so...I don't wanna make things weird. – I snapped.

- Riiiiight. – He replied, still not believing me. – So, you know a lot.

- Yes, I do. – I replied without skipping a beat.

- So, you know someone that gives good head. Right? – He asked. 

I felt trapped. Conversations with him were always like this.

I said something, he said something back provoking me, I replied, and his reply is putting me in a trap. But this time I was not backing up. 

- Yes.

- And who is that? smartass? Can I have the contact? – He laughed, swallowing all of the beer. 

- Myself.

His laugh disappeared, and he looked back at me in an instant. 

His stare was sending shivers down my whole body, making me swallow loudly.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Why did I say that? Why did I say that?" were the thoughts my mind would put on repeat. 

- What the fuck? Are you fucking gay? – He laughed, again.

- You don't have to be gay to know how to suck dick. – I replied, annoyed.

- Uhh, yeah, you do. – He said.

"Yeah, you do, fucking idiot." I thought. My argument was very weak and made no sense, so I gave up.

- Whatever. – I replied. 

I started picking up the cans of beer that were thrown around the living room, and from my peripheral vision I could see him following me with his eyes.

The moment I grabbed the last can of the ground, he talked again. 

- Do it, then. 

I turned around, and what caught my eyes took my breath away.

He had changed the channel to porn, and he had pull out his dick and started stroking it for everyone to see.

And by everyone, I mean me.

- W-what? – I said, almost whispering, but enough for him to hear.

- Blow me. – he said, louder this time.

All I could do was stand there, paralyzed. 

But without really analyzing what I was going to do, I left the beer cans in the floor again, and slowly started walking towards the couch to finally kneeled in front of him.

His dick started appearing in between his pubic hair, and even though it wasn't fully erect, I could still tell...

It was huge.

I licked my lips unconsciously. 

- Well? – He said. – Are ya gonna do it or not? 

I looked at him, nervous. He wasn't looking back at me, though. His whole attention was on the TV in front of him. That alone let me relax a little. At least he wasn't seeing how much I was enjoying the view.

I got a little more comfortable, my knees on the living room's carpet, and started the action.

I licked it ever so slightly towards the tip, and slowly put it inside my mouth, so I could smear it with saliva, and move my tongue around it.

I could've sworn he growled, but the porn's sounds were too loud so I couldn't tell.

I then started moving my head, introducing all of his cock inside my mouth slowly but repeatedly, and just the feeling of it made me tremble.

I was getting so fucking turned on by that, but even though I already knew he wasn't looking my way, I still closed my legs tighter trying my best to hide my very noticeably growing boner.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed my curls tight, and pushed his dick deeper in my mouth. I gagged a little, but I didn't want him to know that, in case it made it go all away...

So I stayed put, letting him fuck my mouth however he wanted.

I looked up, and to no surprise, he wasn't looking at me.

I thought it was better that way, of course, but still hurt. That motherfucker was fucking my mouth and not even sparing me a look. And that thought broke my heart.

At the end, it had been my decision. I was the one getting into that mess. I decided to do it. 

I could've said no. He didn't make me, so I really don't know what I was expecting. 

He grabbed my hair tighter, pounding my throat at such speed...But God, it felt so fucking good.

Having him in my mouth was one of the best sensations I've ever had in my life, and if I looked up just a little, I could stare at his expression of ecstasy, making me enjoy it even more.

He wasn't looking at me but knowing that I was the one making him feel that way, was complete euphoria.

Without warning, he came inside my mouth. That sound he made... It'll be tattooed in my mind forever.

I swallowed it whole. Not leaving a single drop of cum behind. 

I cleaned my mouth with my hand and looked up. To my surprise, he was staring back at me this time.

We held eye contact for a few seconds. His chest still rising due to the heavy breathing, my cheeks and my lips feeling hot, and my boner still poking out between my legs. The look in his gaze unrecognizable.

I really don't know if he noticed my boner or not, but before I could do anything, he got up the couch, pushed me slightly with his legs so I could get out of his way, and started walking towards his room. Leaving me there, still on my knees. 

My heart sank to the ground, and that feeling of not being able to breath invaded me.

That's when I realized what had just happened, and I regretted it the minute it ended.

I wasn't going to say anything but knowing that I was probably not going to be able to talk to him anymore, fried my brain.

I had to ask, I had to make sure that nothing had changed. 

- We're still friends, right?! – I almost screamed, looking back at him.

He stopped walking and turned his face a little. I still couldn't see his expression.

Then there was this silence. Suffocating me with every second of it, but by judging the way he still kept walking...

I knew.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

47.8K 2.7K 39
Use me. Hurt me. Hate me. Strip me bare. I'll let you. Touch the ones I love. I'll be your worst nightmare. Your first mistake is thinking I'm weak...
7.1K 265 48
~•his past•~ WARNING: this is one of my first ever books, the grammar as well as the whole thing in general is written LIKE SHIT. The more you go in...
106K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
13.6K 515 22
Two years ago two boys met and formed a quick, but complicated bond only to be separated soon after. ------- Two years later will their feelings to...