Star Wars: Episode 9: Light P...

By ShadowBleak

COMPLETE STORY UP NOW! Set after The Last Jedi... Leia's funeral is a prime target for First Order attack... More

Author's Note
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
ChapterLI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII
Chapter LXXIX
Chapter LXXX
Chapter LXXXI
Chapter LXXXII
Chapter LXXXIII
Chapter LXXXIV
Chapter LXXXV
Chapter LXXXVI
Chapter LXXXVII

Chapter LXI

4 0 0
By ShadowBleak

The shrine was eviscerated, the altar of Palpatine now chopped and crumbled into millions of pieces beneath Ren's feet.

Snoke and Palpatine had each lusted for power, for control. That legacy was over, no longer to be pursued by the new dark lord. Ren now only cared to wreak havoc, to cause pain, to exact his hate on the galaxy, even if or until it killed him. The more destruction, the better.

But perhaps I will never die, he thought to himself.

The Knights of Ren looked in awe at their master. During Kylo's fit of fury, two of the acolytes had tried to stop him. Bane and Pilas had easily struck them down. The rest of the worshippers, who'd been here so long, praying to the essence of Palpatine, knew then not to protest. Palpatine's voice was here no longer.

The Knights and the acolytes saw that Kylo Ren was beyond question. They saw the dark side flowing through him, and had no hope but to commit themselves to him as he had committed himself to the dark. And perhaps, if they didn't face his wrath, they would have the honor of being of use to him. Or perhaps those two things might turn out to be the same.

Ren placed a transmission router on the ash at his feet, sent a call to Hux. Hux's pale visage appeared in a hologram before him. He knelt.

"Supreme Leader."

"You are now in charge of the First Order, Grand Moff Hux. I have only one task for you. Everything else is now in your discretion."

Hux was taken aback, pleased, overwhelmed. He eyed the dark lord for some time before responding, "What is thy bidding?"

"Lead me to Rey, or lead Rey to me."

Hux could have the First Order and they could have him. After Rey was made to face Ren, and Ren destroyed her, he would then decide who to destroy next - Hux, the Order, the Resistance, the Knights, perhaps the entire galaxy. Whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 544 12
This takes place after The Last Jedi. Rey has been training continuously with Leia, learning the ways of the Jedi and becoming stronger with each day...
27.7K 1.3K 20
In the final book of the series, tensions are high amongst the Resistance and the First Order. The Resistance must rebuild what was nearly lost; the...
14.3K 367 48
In this story, it takes place after Episode VII. Rey is currently trying to learn the ways of the Force. Many questions are constantly on her mind...
1.6K 73 6
[COMPLETE] -Disclaimer: I do not own Lucasfilm- Only days after the battle of Crait, the mysterious connection between Rey and Kylo Ren opens once mo...