𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Information β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ Spies β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Got a secret β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ Right Concept β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Proud of us β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Lets do it β–‘

43 4 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jimin's pov:

My room feels so homely as I stare all around for the last time. Every piece of furniture brings back all these lusting memories. Some of them were remarkable, touching and even breathtaking. 

Some others were harsh, depressing and sorrowful. One of these is me standing in the middle, stepping on my ordinary carpet holding the hundle of my suitcase.

This suitcase except from my clothes carries so many more things... Like my dreams. Every memory with Y/n... When I met her dancing in the rain and that started everything. Even though she was the reason all this thing happened I wouldnt change anything.

I might be the fire when she is the rain but something strong connects us and only lives in our memories. I also remember when she was the one to pick me to be her partner at this project when I was feeling so out of water and helped me get though anxiety.

The next thing I will always remember is our first kiss. That kiss was like a black ink on a white paper. It will always have its mark into my heart no matter where I go. Cause Y/n kissed me and she is my soulmate.. No matter if I am leaving today I will meet Y/n again.

Rain and I are meant to be together!

Because of her I met so many new people and feelings... Happiness, Sadness, Fear, Anxiety, Pain but these feelings reminded me that I am still alive! I am still breathing and that's a gift I have. I shouldnt throw it in a garbage can when there are so any things I should try.

Even if they keep me away, send me to a bunch of new countries I will never stop doing what I've cherished for so many years... Cause it's a dream I am supposed to live. Nothing will erase that!

And no matter how far I am from Rain I will always try to get close to her... Even on a payphone if times of distress won't allow me to reach her with a different way. I would even book a ticket to secretly fly back for just a day and then return like nothing happened...

She was the one to teach me what love is and I am so grateful that I am willing to do the best I can. To fly overnight... Send her letters everyday... Text her, call her... Be with her with all the possible means I can find cause even if we are seperated our hearts will never be... 

We are seperated but we are together exactly like two stars in the sky. Like Venus and Mars... We might be different but we are the same... 

She made me realize who I am... And now that I know it would be a petty to leave this all back and make a new start. I am not willing to give up on her. So she can be proud of me... So she can be proud when she learns the first news about me when I am far...

So she can say that 'Hey! He made it! I knew he could do it!' and have a smile in her lips just like the smile I had everytime when I was secretely peeking at her. That smile when I was returning home after our private practice and was hidding my red cheeks on my pillow. 

As I was thinking about the whole you new person she brought out of me the door of my room swung open although it was almost ajar. Carl smiled at me and invaded in. 

"Sir, we have to go!" He reassuringly reported and I nodded holding the handle of the suitcase tighter.

"Yes Carl.. I will be downstairs in a second!" I convinced him and he nodded walking down the steps. As soon as he was gone I left my suitcase down.

I approached my desk and opened its drawer. I found that paper! That liflet Y/n gave me so I could join the studio. A piece of memory I still happen to have.

I giggled with teary eyes. Sure it means a lot to me. Y/n, the guys, the studio a dream I will surely fullfil at the future... It just didn't happen now! Everything!

I unzipped the zipper of my suitcase and put that paper on top of it. I am actually sad that I won't be one of the factors that the studio will be saved tonight but I still can believe that Yoongi can do my part great. Although I believe he was the factor that my parents learnt about the studio. 

At first I was angry but as I am thinking about it all he did would come out sooner or later. I could not hide any longer. Both of the times he chose to reveal who I really am...

He made it a lot easier to let myself out instead of a me. I was always a little bit of a coward but Yoongi was always the one to remind me who I am although his intentions were not that good. 

I finally took that big step along with the choice to get out of my room. I wipped my tears and walked down the stairway only to meet my parents on the door. At the moment I couldnt feel mad or angry. I was just... Jimin... myself!

The both were standing right next to each other beside the door frame, waiting for me. I smiled and put my suitcase down.

"Goodbye!" I said with a smile. My voice was warm and tears still ready to fall from my eyes but I restrained myself.

"Son... I am gonna see you soon! I am gonna visit you to see how business is going and how your new school works out to your personality!" He said but I just hugged him. It came out naturally. I kissed his cheek and he was shocked.

I stood in front of my mother after I had that moment with my father. "See you soon mom!" She teared up and I also shared a hug with her. They said their last words and I walked out of the house still a little bitter but honestly never willing to give up in me! 

Carl opens the door of the car for me and takes the suitcase off my right hand. As I walked in he placed the suitcase on the back seats of the limousine and sat right nect to me after a while. 

He was looking at me when I was trying not to freak out. Not to break down in cries in front of the driver and Carl.

"Um S-sir!"

"Carl... Please not now!" I said and wore my black glasses that  averted Carl from seeing my eyes or if I am ready to cry. He just obeyed to my request and the driver started driving. 

After a while we reached the airport... Before I could even notice how fast we were there Carl opened the door for me. I was looking at him like something was pulling me back. But I had to obey... 

So that's what I did... I stepped out of the car and my shoes met the road.  With shifting some glances around and then staring at Carl I started walking forwards with the suitcase on the right hand.

"Sir-" Carl continued cause he wanted to make me feel better. I reassured him that I am okay and hushed him. The last thing I wanted to do was make Carl feel the same feelings I am feeling right now.

Finally, we were in the airport walking down the main lobby. Carl was always walking slower than me so I had to look back and be sure he is with me.

"Sir... I have something important to tell you I-" He continued and I turned to see him right away,

"Carl! For the last time.. I am okay! I just need some time... So please just st-" I was ready to explain but a word coming from behind my back interrupted me. 

"You are so fragile... Even now!" I heard that familiar voice I obviously knew..l That voice belonged to Namjoon. 

As I slowly turn I glanced at Namjoon, Jin And Hoseok. I was shocked cause it was something unexpected and caught me off guard.

"Did you miss us?" Jin winked and I took off my glasses just to make sure I am actually seeing my friends in front of me. I looked back at Carl and he smiled. Then the driver ran behind of us so he could catch up...

"That's what I wanted to tell you Sir!" Carl smiled at me. Okay what's happening?

"So. Can you see that bodyguard?" Jin foolishly whispered to the rest of the guys... refering to the driver probably... I giggled secretly and the guys nodded. 

"Lets trick him" Jin added taking some steps closer to the driver. What are they doing? That's stupid. Why are they trying to trick him?

"Um Jin!" I said and he turned all around just to make a shhhh sign. "Shhhh we are trying to get you back to the studio!" I chuckled at my friend and he continued.

"Hey you! Sup!" He started talking to the driver and I face palmed my forehead. Okay he needs to stop whatever he is trying to do!

"Jin!" I said and he turned again.

"Stop JImin! I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" He winked and I turned to Carl..

"See how annoying it is to talk and everybody else ignoring you sir!" He reminded me of the previous moment I had with him when I was ignoruing me.

"Jin... Jimin has-" Hoseok tried to say something but as always Jin had to hush him as well cause he is way too persistent... As always.

"Jin... He is not a bodygaurd! He is a driver!" I spitted out quick enough to shut him up. 

"Wait... Really? " He surprisingly asked and took a few steps back awkwradly. "I-i am sorry Haha!" He said to the driver and looked back at us.

"So if he is not a bodyguard let's leave!" He said ready to flee out. Carl took a step closer.

"Jimin... leave now! I will talk to your parents." He said and I was shocked at the moment.

"Carl... I cant do that to you! You will get fired!" I explained not wanting Carl to lose his job. I would never do that to him.

"You mean more to me than my job Jimin! Please leave! Follow your dream... Your heart...Please..!" He was like he was begging me and a tear slid down.

I hugged him and let my stress fall out of my body in a second. I finally felt revealed. As soon as I broke the hug I squized his shoulder tenderly.

"Thank you Carl...!"

"My pleasure sir!"

Then I started running with the guys.

Y/n's pov:

Backstage:

I hate to admit it but nothing is the same without him. We dreamed of this day too many times but in all this imagination there was not a single time without him.

It's so cruel that the reality is actually without him. I was looking at the mirror while the make up artist was doing my make up and still I wanted to give up. But Jimin wouldnt want that.

Tae stepped in the room staring at me, ready for the show. "Its the time!" He cheerfully retorted and I smiled but it was obviously fake.

"Dont be too sad! Jimin is here with us!" He winked and I smiled. Jimin will always be here with us.

"I know.. but it's just that I cant imagine him being so far from me based to the reality.. " I answered and he giggled.

"Distance means nothing when Jimin means so much! Right.. as I said he is here!" He said and I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you Taehyung.. you made me feel sonmuch better... thinking that Jimin is here will make me regain some of my power." I hugged him tightly but he tried to speak again

"No.... Y/n... I am trying to say that Jimin will-" He tried to make me feel more assured about the situation and I smiled.

"Tae I am okay! Dont worry about me! Thanks for being such a good friend!" I let him speechless as I walked out of the dressing room only to see Yoongi at the corner of the room doing some dance moves... probably practicing.

Jungkook on the other side just sitting in the corner with some big thoughts travelling around his head. He seems sad.

As soon as he sees me he seizes my wrist and leads me somewhere that nobody can see us.

"Y/n.. I have to talk to you!" He whispered and I giggled coming closer..  "What is it Jungkook!?" I added in agony. What does he want

"We did everything... Me and Yoongi were the reason Jimin's parents found out! I am so sorry Y/n! I really am.. I didnt wanna do something like that to you!" He said and I was shocked. It didnt seem weird.

I was ready to say something but I heard someone screaming of happiness from inside the main lobby. Me and Jungkook ran only to see everyone hugging a blonde dude.

Slowly the broke the hug only for my eyes to meet Jimin. Jungkook's face dropped as I could sense it wide open from beside me.

Our eyes met and locked right away. Tears started sliding like a waterfall. Everything stopped.

It felt like I was paralyzed but his words woke me up. "Rain! I am back!" He said and I just ran jumping, so he caught me.

He twisted me around while I was still screaming in his arms. He... he came..

"I cant believe this!" I said when my feet met the ground and Jimin wiped my tears with both of his thumbs.

"Rain... You are so beautiful!"  He said and he started fixing the make up. As soon as he hugged me again Yoongi appeared from the corner.

"You are here. You can perform tonight!" He smiled to Jimin. I was surprised with his respond. I looked up at Jimin who happened to be confused.

"But you have my part!" He said and Yoongi giggled.

"No! You are the boy and Y/n is the rain. I am just... a freaking window! And I am okay with it!" He said and finally was contained with his part.

Jimin smiled...

"Okay.. let's do it Guysssss!" He added and everybody cheered.

-----------

A/n:

Helloooo guys...

I am sorry I had a lot of time to update... I was quite busy with some things and hot distracted...

This book is about to end... What do you think will happen? Will they do the play without failing? What will happen with his parents after all? Will they found out Jimin did they play?

If you like my chapters dont forget to vote or comment guys.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.5K 13
college!au β€’ namjoon and yoongi love story. a collection of fluff, angst and smut ofc.
60.6K 2K 58
Between the two..
13.2K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
578K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her