The Twisted Truth (Editing)

By Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... More

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
42 - Whatever you say goes
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

25 - Loxersize

89 8 23
By Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

"WHAT!"

"Miss Torenzo, Boss is asking for you." One of mom's guards came in to call her.

"Of course. I'll be right there."
She said and he left.

"I have to go."

"But mom-"

"At least you know he's alive. I know you have questions. But just keep that in mind. So you'll be happy." She said smiling.

Yeah. I'd be happy alright.

'Happy that I'm closer to killing Genvi now.'

"And stop trying to get revenge."

"What? Why?"

"Because that's not what I nor Alex want." She said hugging me.

She released me after some time and left.

I stood in the same position for a while and pondered.

How I wished she could stay longer. I had so much to ask. But I knew one day I would know the whole truth.

I left the room to look for Camille.

"Camille!" I called after finding her on the hallway.

"Ale- I mean Sky. Where were you? Are you okay?"

"I met mom!"

"WHAT?!"

I bit my lips, smiling exitedly.

"We shouldn't talk here. Come with me." She said and led me to the compound where no one was.

"So you really met her?" She asked and I nodded with excitement.

"What did she say? How is she?"

"She's fine. Genvi stopped treating her badly because he realized that she wasn't going to talk if he continues."

"Talk? Talk about what?"

"I have a feeling that it has to do with the truth. I think mom's the only one that knows everything and Genvi wants that information."

"So he's realizing that now? What a dick!" She said with a disgusted face.

"And guess what? Alex is alive!"

"............."

"I'm not kidding." I said reassuring her.

"Seriously?!!!!"

"MHM! I can't believe it. I'm so excited."

"Woah! That changes everything!"

"Now I don't have to feel so down anymore! But I don't know if he's ok. Mom said she doesn't want me to get any revenge."

"I did tell you she didn't. So are you gonna listen?"

"No way! I know I can make everything better for them. They've done so much for me. I'm gonna do everything I can to make them free and happy."

"That's what I like to hear." She said and hugged me.

After we talked I didn't have anything better to do so I took a plate of food and sat outside.

When I was done eating I stared at the sky.

Dante's p.o.v

The burial was over in a flash. It was boring as hell but I wouldn't like it if I invited someone for a burial and they acted without honour to the dead person.

I made my way outside and saw a familiar face. Well I saw her back but that also counted.

I walked up to her and sat beside her.

She was looking at the night sky. She didn't look at me. I assumed she wasn't here right now.

Maybe her mind was elsewhere-

I felt a hit on my shoulders.

She rested her head on me.

I didn't touch her. I didn't push her either.

She was smiling and her eyes were closed.

Wasn't she sad a moment ago?

I wondered what made her happy. But whatever it was, was officially the best thing that happened to me today.

Narrator's p.o.v

Camille came outside to see Dante and Alexis sitting close together lying on each other's side.

She smilled knowing that one day Alexis would get exactly what she deserved. A happy life.

After the ceremony, everyone went home.

Dante carried Alexis, who fell asleep, bridal style to the car and they left for their house.

He stared at her from time to time looking at her beauty.

She was different. The good different.

The sexy different.

Although he knew he felt sexually attracted to her for strange reasons, he didn't know what else he felt.

It was a strange feeling he couldn't understand and even if he could, he was never good at expressing his feelings.

He wore a blank face all the time for a reason.

He never bothered to learn how to express himself but for some reason he felt the need to know now.

Because of her.

He was a little glad someone like her came into his life.

In the house, he helped her with her clothes and left her shorts and her inner on.

After setting her on her bed, he pecked her and said, "sonno bene il mio bello." (Sleep well my beautiful.)

Alexis' p.o.v

I woke up with myself undressed and Noelle bouncing on me saying we should play.

"Sky, Sky, Sky. Please wake up. Everyone in the house won't play with me."

Well that's odd.

"Not now Noelle I need sleep." I said grumpily and pushed her to the side.

"But pleeeeeaase?" She winned.

"Noelle, you have to learn that it's not ever time you get what you want." I told her and she frowned.

"But because I'm hungry, let's go." I said and she jumped screaming.

"Watch the legs." I said in pain and she started saying sorry all over and over.

After brushing, I left to cook up something. I ate with Noelle and we discussed her school.

Noelle had many friends. But it seemed to me that most of them took her for granted.

I was gonna have to train her myself.

"Sky. Have you seen the new exercise in 'Love on ice'?" Sean said when he saw me as he came in.

"It's called Loxercise. As in love and exercise. I wonder why they didn't call it exove."

.......

"Ok, that sounded better in my head." He said and I laughed.

"So now Dante and I are going right?"

"And me." He said smirking.

"You joined 'Love on ice'?"

"Yup. Told you I would."

I went into my room to bathe and put on an outfit for the loxersize.

I wondered if Dante knew.

I went to his room to tell him. I knocked but he didn't reply so I decided to go in.

He looked hot. Unbelievably breathtaking.

He was in a towel and was cleaning his hair with another towel.

I looked at his abbs as drops of water slid down it's perfection.

I felt my clit glitch. Was I turned on only by sight?

"You like what you see don't you?" He asked bringing me back to reality.

"Omg, I'm so sorry." I said looking back.

He came up to me.

I felt the cool heat from his body. He was very close to me.

"Wanna continue where we left off?" He asked in a whisper.

"Don't try to touch me." I said, almost whispering.

"I'm not touching you am I?" His face came very close to the corner of my lips.

Ok that's enough.

I pushed him away but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his body.

His muscles surrounded my little frame.

I felt safe. Warm. I loved it.

I looked up at him and saw him smirking at me. My hands were on his chest and I tried my best not to explore him.

"I just came here to tell you to check the new exercise on 'love in ice'. That's all."

"Is that all you came here for?" He asked bringing his lips close to mine.

"Yes. That's all." I said.

I was trying to test if he would still make moves on me if I pretended like I didn't want it.

He let me go and nodded.

Getting out of the room, I walked away blushing harder than I ever have.

I was sure I felt a structure dangeling in between his legs on me when he pulled me close.

My clit was currently glitching like crazy.

Some time later he came into my room looking all dressed up.

"So we're going?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You can't say thank you for bringing you home?" He asked starting up a conversation as I packed some things.

"So you were the one who undressed me?!"

"Calm your tits down it's nothing I haven't seen." He commented and I rolled my eyes.

We made our way to his car.

"You look really nice." I said.

"And you look hot. Really hot. You're making it hard for me to protect you in that." He said and I rolled my eyes but my blush didn't escape.

As we drove I told him about the exercise.

We were to follow a tracker with our most dated partner and find a device. We'd be asked to pick a number and the number will tell us where to go. We must have fun and summarize how it went on the website.

We followed the tracker which led us to the park.

When we found the device and we decided to pick three.

Well, I decided.

"I say we pick four."

"Dante let's just get this over with. Just pick three."

"Four."

"Three."

"Four."

"Three."

"Four."

"Three."

"Four."

"Three."

"Four."

"You have picked thirty four. Please advance to the house of the male."

"What?!" We both exclaimed.

"No one told me it was voice recognition." I said.

"And why your house?" I added and he smirked.

"Get ready to have the best time of your life." He said. I wondered how his house looked.

Ok. I just died and went to heaven. Although heaven looked a lot like glass.

'Where's the gold at?'

Honestly Dante's house was fire!

I explored his house a bit when we got in. I also wondered where his red room was.

"Hey. Stop wondering around and follow me." I heard him say and I followed. We came into a game room.

"Woah." I exclaimed.

"Do you like?" He asked.

"Do I even have to answer?" I asked back touching things.

We started to play with everything.

We made sure we played every arcade game that was there.

He made sure he had his way in every game. Ugh, it was so like him.

We even played mortal combat and I won at that one.

Nothing to be proud of. It was the only game I won.

As we drank some wine at his bar I asked, "Where is you red room Dante?"

He smirked and started walking away.

I assumed he was taking me there. He opened the door after getting there and I took a look.

"Must every room in your house look so magnificent?"

"I'm a bit of a perfectionist." He said and grabbed a vibrator.

"Wanna play?" He asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said feeling shy.

Play? With that?

"Come on. Don't ruin the fun." He came to me and walked me into the room. I heard a click telling me he just locked the door and I stood not knowing what to do.

"Umm..." I muttered.

He came closer to me which made me move backwards.

He kept smirking that devilish smirk that I liked and hated at the same time.

I soon felt a cage at my back. I couldn't move again and he didn't stop coming closer.

He swiftly tied my hands up on the cage before I could say 'wait' and glided the vibrator from my chest to my teat.

I let out a soft moan that I tried to keep in, arcing my chest forward.

He didn't look away. He kept eye contact and it freaked me out.

"I know I'm overstepping boundaries but you did say I can't touch you. You didn't mention a vibrator." He said smirking.

"You son of a-" Another moan escaped interrupting me. He had the vibrator on my clit and he kept going deeper.

"Mmmm." I moaned when he went deeper inside.

"I want to keep going. But I will have to overstep a lot of boundaries." His hot breath surrounded me.

I was kept in the zone of the intense pleasure he was giving me. His face was very close.

I decided not to answer and came closer to kiss him.

He placed his finger on my lips and said, "I want words Sky. Tell me.

"Beg for it." He added.

"I-I want you." I couldn't believe my words as I said them.

I couldn't blame myself. It was the wine talking.

We were about to kiss.

And then.....

_________________________________________

Will they do it?

And I'm officially out of suspense questions.

How about this. Will that plate that Alexis left after eating at the burial be cleaned up?

Ok that sounded way better in my head.

Well at least keep reading knowing you don't know what the fuck the truth is.

I'll see you soon.

Daniella Ruyi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11.2K 36
He seemed sweet at first but was actually insane, and she was insane for loving him. His dark, murderous, chaotic lifestyle was a danger to her rela...
403 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
4 0 27
Mia I was freed, I was loved, and I was able to figure out who I was. I gave him my heart. I let him be my first for everything. He told me how h...
389 0 38
This is a sequel from depths of love what is it that your not telling me just tell me now cant be any worse than telling me i'm apart of the mafia or...