Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

47. Hana's hatred

24.6K 1.3K 254
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys.. good morning.

Early update on early morning 😅

*********

Author's POV

"Shut up" hana shouted at muneeb throwing cushion at him.

"Listen Birthday girl... I swear I didn't meant to slept after fajar ( morning prayer) but I didn't know how I ended up sleeping...." Muneeb was trying to understand what had happened to him. If he had something important do in morning he never sleeps after fajar.

"I said shut up... I don't want to hear your excuses" hana cut him of throwing another cushion.

While there stood rahmaan watching them with smile plus smirk. He was enjoying how hana was beating muneeb and yelling at him.

"I never thought you would've been that irresponsible... You know it was important for me. Still you slept like you haven't slept for years" hana was continuesly yelling at muneeb. And rahmaan notice a hurt look on muneeb face and realised it was getting too much. So that he  interrupted.

"Can I say something" rahmaan asked loudly.

"Shut up" muneeb and hana both yelled simultaneously in frustration.

Hana was angry that she have to gone with rahmaan because of muneeb was sleeping. And muneeb was angry at himself cause he couldn't believe that he became irresponsible toward hana.

"Okay" rahmaan said raising his hands in surrender. His smirked didn't left from his lips.

They both glared at him cause his please expression haven't unnoticed by them.

"You both continue" rahmaan said holding his laugh and started walking toward his -which was Hana's- room. After taking three to four steps upstairs he turned toward them. They both still staring at him in confusion and anger.

"Before I go.. I wanted to say something to you muneeb" rahmaan pause and fully look at muneeb. "Don't drink your bedside tables water..." He again paused and bite his lips to held back his laugh. And pinch his bride of nose then added" If you don't want to sleep like you slept in this morning" saying this he turned and almost ran toward his room. And burst into laughter.

Baba's sleeping pills. He mumbled while continuesly laughing.

Muneeb and hana both were looking at his direction with open mouth. They could hear his laughing voice. They Both look at each other and realisation hit them causing their eyes to widened.

"Rahmaan" they both screamed.

***************

Hana's POV

Currently I was getting ready for the birthday party mama held for me. I tried my best to tell her that I didn't wanted this party and all but mama said it would be nice to have party in the house for baba's health. So I couldn't deny for this.

It's a small party only for close relatives and friends. Marzi aapi didn't wanted to came but I insisted and thanks to God she agreed.

I came out of the room to saw everyone was waiting for me. I don't know why but I started feeling self-conscious.

Maybe because of my swollen belly.
I bite my lips in anxiousness. As realisation hit me.

They don't know about my marriage to Maan.. what will they think of me seeing me like this? I was feeling anxious. my head spinning thinking about all worst words they might be use for me and my baby. I placed my hand on my stomach.

"Your mama is here baby"
I whisper assuring my baby but still feeling that uneasiness.

"And papa too" I felt a arms wrapped around my waist. I instantly look my left to see Maan staring at me smilingly.

"And your husband is here... So you don't have to worry about anything as long as I'm beside you jaan" he whispered looking at me while his assurance smiled didn't left. And I hate to admit but his presence beside me make me feel relaxed and I release a breath of relief which I didn't know I was holding.

"Come let's go birthday girl" he said grinning and gesturing me to walk infront of all the guest. I didn't gave him a single smile. And I wasn't feeling too.

********************

Rahmaan's POV

We both were now in the middle of the room with our guest. Yess people notice her baby bump and how I held her close to me (i was happy she didn't protest) so before they could say anything or asked any kind of questions mama told them that hana and I are married. Then they started asking lots of questions to my parents so I told them that I love her and couldn't wait to marry and we got married 6 months ago when I came back from America. I didn't miss that  blushed which make her cheeks red like tomato when I told everyone that I love her and she's my wife and soon to be my child's mother.

She looks more beautiful and cute in that beautiful baby pink gown.

Everyone came to wish her not only for her birthday but for our marriage and for her pregnancy. She replied shyly. Everything was going smoothly till marziya aapi and her family came.
Marziya aapi glared at me and went to hana who was busy to talking with Kulsum.

Marzi aapi drag her to the side and started talking to her or should I say scolding her. Hana lower her head like she was ashamed of something. That make me walked to them cause I couldn't see that look on her face.

"...Your never going to change hana... After all this you still did this.." I didn't know what they were talking about but when I came there I just heard her this sentence.

"But aapi... I really didn't wanted to miss this day... You know I always went to meet mamma baba..." hana was saying but aapi cut her off.

"Fine... But why you let them told everyone that you married to him?" Aapi asked glaring hana.

"Then what you were expecting aapi? I'm pregnant aapi... And anyone can see that.. it's not that we can hide this now.. so it's better and it's in my favor that they should know that this child is mine and rahmaan's halal child" hana explained. And a smile made its way to my lips. But it was for second before Hana's next sentence dropped my to my stomach.

"And after divorce I don't have to explain myself that whom's child is this... So isn't it in my favor? That's why I let everyone know that I'm married to him" hana said with smirked.

"Oh" that's all aapi said before smiling and hugging hana.

"I'm happy that now your thinking about yourself hanu... After all your life you wasted loving that piece of trash now finally you can think of yourself" marzi aapi said happily making my eyes burned.

"Yes aapi.. I wasted my life loving that person who doesn't deserve love... I'm just waiting for my delivery after that I will Kick him out of my life you just wait and watch" hana said in gritted teeth after pulling back from hug.

"Do you think he will divorce you that easily?" Aapi asked. And hana smirked before opening her mouth.

"I will make his life hell aapi... He said he love me... Now I will see how much he love me and how much he can endure my hatred.. I know him he can't take all this and he will divorce me.. by himself"

by seeing her like this my heart clenched in pain. While tear escaped my eyes. She was planning to hurt me.. she was planning to make my life hell.. and make me divorce her?

Is this the same hana who love me with her everything?

No! She's not.. I broke my that hana. I ruined her. I gave her only pain then what am I expecting from her after all this.

But I'm also not that rahmaan who will lose his control and can't handle this who came from America..
I'm that 15 years old rahmaan who left his wife here promising her that he will came back to her one day. And now I'm here Jaan... I'm your that old rahmaan who will win you at any cost.. if it means to endure all your hatred and harsh behaviour then I promise you I will not complain about my pain. From now on you give me pain and I will give you my love.

I told everything to hana in my mind and wiped that tiny tear before walking back to the party.

**********

Author's POV

Hana was busy with muneeb and Kulsum. she was smiling laughing with them while rahmaan was looking at her from the corner of the house. Guests and marziya's family left and Shabana and Ahmed felt tired so they both went to their room and only muneeb and Kulsum were here with hana and rahmaan. After sometime Munaf came to pickup kuslum. He wish hana and give her gift and they both left now only muneeb hana and rahmaan was in the living room.

"Let's see what famiya aunty gave me" hana said excitedly opening her gifts. It's been an hour thay both busy opening gifts while rahmaan sat on the couch watching her happy face.

"Ah.. this bracelet" she yelled happily.

"You know whenever she give anyone gifts she give them expensive and beautiful gifts.. cause she wants to show that how rich she is"  hana said laughing. While muneeb shook his head chuckling

"But that women forget that in her show off nature she haven't got anything but lose her money" muneeb commented.

"But who cares.. if she don't... She lose her money and we got expensive gifts... So in this it's our benefit na" hana said giggling.

"I care about my money man... Kitna mushkil hai paise kamana ( how hard to earn money) I'll never waste my money like this" he said.

"Your money remind me... Where is my gift?" Hana asked standing in front of him.

"Here... Look how much gifts you got today... It's 20 or 23 maybe" muneeb said smartly looking at Hana's already opened gifts.

"Muneeb" hana called him in warned tone placing her hands on her hips.

"What?"he looked at her innocently.

"Don't be so smart... You kanjus (miser)" hana narrowed her eyes making muneeb chuckled and he stood up infront of her.

There was just small distance remain between them. He was staring at her adoringly and hana frown at him questioningly. While rahmaan stood up from the couch he couldn't see them that close. He was started burning from inside.

"Happy birthday Princess" muneeb wished her and held her hand and placed a box in her palm.

"This.. so you've brought gift for me" she look at him and then at the gift.

"Yes... What you think? I will forget to give my princess her birthday gift" he said grinning and pinch hana's both cheeks while taking few steps toward hana. And there rahmaan lost his control and storm toward them.

"How dare you Muneeb" he shouted and pushed muneeb away from hana. Muneeb stumbled but maintain his balance.

"What the hell is your problem?" Muneeb shouted back in frustration.

"What the hell is my problem?? What the hell is YOUR problem? How could you touch my wife like this?" Rahman grabbed his collar while shouting at him.

"Rahmaan leave him!" Hana yelled coming in front of them.

"No! How dare he touched... He know your my wife..."

"She's not your wife" muneeb pushed rahmaan hard and yelled.

"You lost her... Don't forget only 4months more you can claimed her as your wife! After that she will kick you out of her life and you will see how she will be happy without you" muneeb yelled pointing his finger toward rahmaan. Hana was looking at them with wide eyes. She saw Rahmaan's anger before but she haven't seen muneeb's this side.

"You don't have any rights to put your nose in this! And for your kind information.. I tell you that hana and i, we both can't be happy without each other! Don't forget she is pregnant with my child and how much I need her she and our baby needs me too" Rahaman yelled glaring at muneeb.

"Oh come on Rahman.. if she needs you then she would have never filed for divorce. And you don't have to worry about her and her child's needs! She's not alone. I'm with her. I will accept her and her child with all my heart. I will take care of them!" Muneeb blurted out everything in his anger while hana and Rahman both were looking at him with wide eyes and stopped heart beats. Hana was shocked to heard all this from him while rahmaan felt his entire being shook in fear. Just thinking about them together.

"You bloody hell! How dare you say such things I will kill you!" Rahmaan screamed and started punching muneeb on his face. While muneeb was shocked after he realised what he just said.

"Rahmaan" as hana came to her sense she screamed and ran toward them.

Shabana and Ahmed came hearing their fighta but they stopped on their track in shocked as they saw what was going on their

"I will kill him!" Rahmaan. Was lost in his anger and continue to punch him. While muneeb took his punches in guilt.

"Rahmaan I said leave him!" hana pushed him hard he stumbled but his anger didn't want to go so he again walked toward muneeb to beat him but this time hana slapped him hard on his cheeks making rahmaan halted in his place. He looked at hana hurt and shocked.

Shabana was about to go between them but Ahmed held her. And said they will sort out their problems and took her to their room.

"You slapped me for him?" Rahmaan asked in hurt and painful voice.

"Yes! And I will slap you again if you touch him again" she said glaring at rahmaan with her hatred.

"Didn't you heard what he just said?" Rahmaan shouted feeling hurt by Hana's word.

"I heard! And it's none of your concern! It's my life! You lost every rights on me to speak in my life. And what he said it's true! I don't need you.. nor my baby.. and you will see how much we both will be happy without you maybe in future I will find true love" Hana shouted and in the last sentence, unintentionally her eyes fall on the muneeb causing rahmaan stumbled back. He stare at hana with pain and tear filled eyes. Hearing all this he felt all the air knock on his chest. Causing his breath to hitched. And heart to break.

"Hanu.. Jaan what you sayi.." he was saying softly coming closer to her but hana glared at him cutting him in the middle.

"Don't! Don't you dare come close to me! I hate you! Don't show me your face.. you make me feel disgust" she spat with disgust face. She was really angry seeing his this behaviour. He really beat muneeb brutally.

Rahmaan took few steps back as if someone snatch his heart from his chest brutally he couldn't feel his heart beat but only pain. Hana's hatred was way too visible for rahmaan to endure this. Hana's hate ripped his soul. He was feeling pain. Hana turned to muneeb and placed her hand on his cheeks examining his buries. Rahmaan's heart was aching painfully seeing Hana's hatred, seeing hana going far from him. And he couldn't control as his painful tear escaped from his eyes but hana was too busy to notice Rahmaan's broken state. He give muneeb few punches but in return he felt muneeb just ripped his soul from him. A painful sob escaped his mouth while He turned around and walked toward his room wiping his tears.

**********

How was it?

I really felt bad for maan. And even more only to think about next chapter 😭

Tell me what you think about this chapter and what you think about next chapter.

So do votes comments and follow me for early update 😣

And guys maybe I will update unknowingly halal today so I hope you've already put it on your library for updates.

Okay now bye.. good night

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
14.9K 773 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1M 84.3K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...