𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Information β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ Spies β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Got a secret β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ Right Concept β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Lets do it β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Proud of us β–‘

36 4 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

Yoongi's pov:

What is that brewed feeling enclosing my heart like a silky veil. Staring at the depressed souls all around me was making something in me aching... Is that...

Guilt?

When I happened to call his parents I didn't want them to send him away! Just reprimand him a little and force him to quit the studio. I thought he could still be friends with the guys... just not dancing!

Am I malicious for acting so carelessly towards Jimin? My actions... destroyed his life! Why do I care!? God, Yoongi stop caring right now! I forbit you to care! STOP! Why am I not stopping?

I am not stopping! Why? I should feel revieleved and cheerful! I get to do the protagonist! I am gonna be the lead! All the spotlights will be showing ME! Why am I not contained with that? This feeling inside of me is shit.

Instead of throwing a party cause Jimin is out of the picture I am thinking about him. Aishhhh! Why is this happening to me? 

Y/n was breaking down in tears and Hoseok seized her and placed her into his hug... I feel terrible. I can't believe that my heart is capable of feeling all these feelings.

Then I looked at Jungkook. His eyes full with tears and a regretting glimse in his eyes. Slowly he approached me sniffing heavily.

"Yoongi... What have we done!" Jungkook whispered in a wobbly voice. I looked down in guilt. God damn! I knew it was guilt!

"Shut up! We didn't do anything!" I whispered back trying to deny the harsh reality. If I won't say it  out loud it will mean nothing and everything will be okay again!

"You know That's not the truth!" He said a little louder and I hushed him before spitting everything out. At the exact same moment Kath walked in with the smile.

"Hi guys!" She cheerfully retorted but no one had the courage to respond. "Wait! What happened? Why are you all like this?" She said and a sob escaped Y/n's lips. 

"Jimin left the studio!" Hoseok managed to retort but not with ease. His heart was slightly breaking... Suddenly I felt like my eyes were about to turn watery. No no no Yoongi.

"Why?" She said quite shocked. Everyone is shocked. It all happened because of how stupid I am. Jungkook is right! What have I done?

"He is leaving! He gave us that letter!" Jin answered and gave her the letter. She seized the paper carefully and her eyes landed on it. After reading it she was about to tear up.

"No! That's so bad!" She said unwilling to believe what she just read. "Guys.. Let's all pray that Jimin will be okay and be happy wherever he goes! He is still a family to us and we will never forget him... Right?" She said with tears in her eyes and everybody started crying.

"And now... As for the play that will take place in two days... Um.. Yoongi can take his place! Yoongi is that cool with you?" She asked wiping her teardrops.

I could not find a word and Jungkook's judgy face didn't seem to leave my figure. And then, a tear slid.. Whyyyyyy? I was not saying a word. Just a brief nod. Almost invisible!

Taehyung's pov: 

Everybody was making its way out of the classroom. I found my black bag and carefully wore it on my shoulders. A voice distracted me so I had to turn and see who spoke.

"Um... Taehyung?" I turned around only to notice Kath taking a step closer in an attempt to grab my attention. My heart started beating... fasttttttt! 

She is so beautiful!

I couldn't help but form a wide smile. I mean no matter how sad I am her voice can make me better with just a syllabe.

"Yeah?!" I also took a step closer. It feels so weird talking to her so casually after everything. Like nothing happened... I guess that's what love is after all.

She seemed hesitant, like something was holding her back. She is always looking like that in our convartations but today it was different.

"Y-you were pretty good today!" She complimented me about my dancing,  probably? I giggled at her cuteness. Kath Let me breathe for a holy second! I have a life to live and she makes it impossible.

"Oh Thanks!" Am I blushing? Why am I blushing? I am stupid, blushing like a teenage girl.

Like Geez..

And I bet she knows!

She has that crazy impact on me and I can not even stop it!

I made a sharp turn to leave so she wont see my rosie cheeks but she stopped me again. Why does she do that to me?

"About that day!" She broke the silence and I had to turn to look at her distressed eyes. Oh... She seems sad... But also desperate.

What's wrong?

"What day?" I tried to seem cool like I don't undrestand cause she might be talking about something else and not what I am thinking about.

"You know... About the day you quited the studio.. When you said that you l-" I interrupted her because she says what I actually said that day. 

"Yeah yeah... I remember... What about that day?" I awkwardly smiled and she took a step closer. Oh no! I bet she is gonna say what I said that day.

I started sweating like crazy. That pause she puts between her sentences can drive me crazy. I don't know what will happen next. 

"I am so sorry!" She apologized and I have to admit that it completely took me off gaurd. Why is she even apologizing? I am the one that acted like an immature little kid.

"Sorry for wh-" I tried to ask but she interrupted me cause she was probably not done with her sentence. A tear rised in her eye.

"You know.. I am mesirable as well Taehyung!" She started sniffing with tears in her eyes. Okay now that is the worst image I've ever had to witness cause I hate Kath crying... It's like being trapped inside one of your nightmares and it feels like you would never be able to wake up... I know it's terrible.

"What are you trying to say?" I softly asked cause I didn't wanna pressure her anymore. I want to see her smile. She has the best smile ut all I see now is her tears. And  my heart is aching...

"Tae.. I am your teacher and all.. I..I..." She was trying to make out her sentence but she had a lack of words that made me wanna hug her and share my future with her. 

"You what?" I tried to smile and reassure her... Not hug her nor kiss her! I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. I want to give her time. To catch her breath. To wipe her tears. To even watch her smile! 

"I can't anymore.. I just cant Tae! What I want it's wrong. Can you undrestand me?" She answwered with her eyes throwing so many hints.

Okay!

I can not take this anymore. I couldnt see her like that being all in tears and wrecked.

I just ran and seized her arm. She didn't try to stop me. I brushed my lips against hers and closed my eyes. Her touch was intoxicating and revieled my stress on the spot. She kissed me back to my surprise and her small hands held me tight.

I could not believe what was actually happening. I held her tight in my arms like I was afraid that if i loosen my hold she is gonna fly away from me. I felt like having her this close, was like maintaining her in my life until I leave this earth.

It was the most beautiful moment of my entire life. Her soft lips connected with mine! It was almost like a miracle. I would never change anything about this moment or even forget it. 

She was tasting like spring... I love spring... Every spring day is so different from each other but each day makes me feel free... 

I also could feel her warm tears landing on my face and she wrapped tighter around me like she was seeking for a shelter and I was the perfect one for her. 

I didn't know I could ever feel something so strong and unbeatable. She made me experiance it and I could not even be more grateful for what she is doing to me.

I slowly break the kiss with both of my hands cupping her face. I can't believe I thought of trying to get over her. Is that even possible? 

"Kath.. I love you! I still love you and I always will. I will say it... I will whisper it... I will scream! I will do everything to remind you of how I feel. To remind the world how i feel... about you and only you!" I rested my forehead on hers closing my eyes while saying that sentence. 

"Tae-" She was about to say something because she was feeling obligated to do so. I hushed her lightly and smiled.

"No... You don't have to. Take your time. Just know... that I will be here waiting for you to come to me!" 

Y/n's pov:

One day before the play:

Me and the guys took a small stroll. I also took my dog with us cause he needed a walk. We were walking up and down all of us depressed. 

I looked at them behind me, some of them trying to hide their mental condition. I scoffed and started walking right next to Hoseok.

"I can't believe it ended like that!" I claimed really disappointed about everything. Why did this have to happen to us?

Everything was unraveling good and then everything got destroyed in a mere second.

"It did!" Jin said unwilling to believe it. It's so sad. I can't believe Jimin is not with us. He is gonna leave tomorrow. Namjoon informed us today and I just can't bear with it. 

Where is he now? What is he thinking about? How hurt he is? I wish I could be beside him and calm his heart even for the last time.

I want to say that I love him before he leaves. I wanna confess and say that I am gonna miss him, Hug him, Kiss him for a last time but nothing of all this is gonna happen... 

"We all gave up! Even Jimin!" Hoseok put his hands on his pocket and the cold breeze travelled around my body giving me goosebumps. Suddenly we all stopped staring at the same old public square. My heart was read to entirely break..

"Isn't that the place you first met?" Tae asked me and I slowly titled my head to glare at him. He was fixing his gloves cause it was hella cold. 

"Yes... Right there!" I made him a sign about the middle of the square. We all made our way in the middle. I bented down to caress my dog's furr and hide how distressed I feel. 

"He left his dream... He loved the studio so much!" Hoseok looked down at me and I had to look up at his exausted eyes. I sharply nodded in the realization of how much will cost to him leaving everything behind...

"Guys No! Stop that! Jimin told us to never stop believing! It's not like he died after all!" Jin said and I slowly got up. What is he trying to say now. Is he trying to say a riddle cause every word seems so perplexing?

"He want us to follow our dreams.. That's what he would probably say if he was here!" Jungkook said something after everything. I didn't even notice he was here... 

"You are right Jungkook!" Hoseok hugged the wet boy as small raindrops were all over his face.

"Guys.. Jimin.. Would want us to do the perfect play! And we can do that. Jimin would be proud of us.. Y/n... Jimin wants us to do it even without him!" Hoseok added and a tear rolled down but to my surprise I was smiling.

I will do what I think Jimin wants for me. I may won't see him again but he will always live in my heart and dreams. I will always do things that I know that will make him proud of me. Proud of us...

"Let's do it guys!" I cheerfully said and everybody came to do a group hug while screaming and crying... It was so reassuring. They are my family!

"Y/n your dog is biting my ass!" Jin said without even moving and I laughed.

"Not my problem!" I answer back.

=======

A/n:

Hey guys... I updated after soooooo long... I hope you liked it...

Anyway...

Leave your comments, your theories, your thoughts etc.

Will Jimin see Y/n before he leaves? Will they do the play without Jiminie? Will Yoongi confess he is at fault about Jimin?

All of these questions are going to get answered really soon. I promise.

For now, I just want to say thank you and have a great day guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5K 65
The story about to different personalites who are forced in a marriage but, find love together ❀️
13.3K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
30.3K 3K 60
Rowdy's love story. journey! πŸ’œπŸ’œ