Unpredictable Life

By hersheys052002

peep in to know 😉 More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
chapter 10
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

404 23 154
By hersheys052002

Hiii everyone 🤗

I'm back with the new part 😊

Hope you will like it😅

Happy reading 😁

******************************************

Kriyam's house

Swayam was sitting in his room lost in his thoughts...he was thinking about the beautiful moment he shared with Sharon...he was so confused about his feelings...it was new for him…

Kriya enters the room and sees him lost in his thoughts smiling…and smirks

Kriya(singing): Kuchh to hua hai...kuchh hogaya hai...do char din se lagta hai aise sab kuchh alag hai...sab kuchh Naya hai…  Swayam comes out of his thoughts listening to her voice…

Swayam: huh…

Kriya (teasing): chal Kya raha hai(nudges him)...

Swayam looks at her confused

Kriya (excited): date kaisi thi??

Swayam looks at her baffled…

Swayam (shocked): what??

Kriya(ignoring his look): haan...date tumlog beach date pe Gaye the na... So wo kaisi thi?

Swayam (still shocked): what?...Are you crazy devil...it wasn't a date…

Kriya (bored look): haan...haan..pata hai… (teasingly) ye Bata you like her na?

Swayam (stammers): wh-a-t-?? A-i-s-a...k-uchh...n-a-h-i hai 

Kriya(smiles): haan...haan...dikha raha hai…  

Swayam looks away embarrassed

Kriya: My baby monster is falling for someone… 

Swayam looks at her... Kriya just smiles and leaves.

Swayam again gets lost in his thoughts

Swayam (mind): Kya devil sahi keh rahi hai...Am I falling for Sharon?...no no... it's not possible...I can't do that...no I can't (shakes his head in denial) But then why was I so concerned for Sharon seeing her sacred?... Why did I hug her?...Why did I want to fulfill her wish?...why do I always like to be with her?...Why do I always get lost seeing her angelic face...her voice?...arghhhh… What am I thinking (irritated)

Thinks about her excitement while going to beach…(smiles dreamingly)but today I witnessed a different shade of her... sweet and innocent...just like a kid(chuckles) nai to hamesha gusse Mai siren ki tarah bajti rehti hai...my Siren Sharon (widens his eyes realising what he just said)...shakes his head... scratch that...you need to sleep Swayam...I think you have gone mad… thinking so he switched off the lights and slept.

Otherside

Sharon was laying on the bed  thinking about Swayam... she was not able to understand her feelings but one thing was for sure she was liking it…she liked  his care...she liked it when Swayam fulfilled her wish...she liked to spend time with him...to dance with him...to get lost in him...

Sharon (blushes): Am I falling for Swayam? I like him...but falling for him?...I don't know (confused)... But whatever it might be I am just loving it...hugs the teddy tightly and sleeps smiling widely.

Next day 

After the rehearsals

In hall

Reyam were glaring at each other…

Rey (angrily): Kaha na mujhe

Swayam (glares): nai mughe

Rey: mughe 

Swayam: mughe

Krisha came there and saw Reyam glaring at each other…

Kriya (mutters): not again (hits her forehead)

Sharon looks at her confused…

Sharon (confused): inhe Kya hua...ye ek dusre ko aise ghoor kyo rahe hai…

Kriya looks at her and  smiles…

Kriya: let's go...I will show you two possessive kids…

Sharon looks at her confused...then Kriya goes to Reyam and drags Sharon along with her.

Rey: mughe

Swayam: nai mughe…

.

.

.

.

Kriya: enough guys...what happened why are you both fighting like kids.

Rey: Kriya...ise bolu you are my girlfriend and you love me more.

Swayam (glares Rey): No... devil ise batao...ki you are my Kriyu di first...and you love your baby monster more.

Rey pulls Kriya to himself…

Rey: Say you love me more.

Swayam too pulls Kriya…

Swayam: no...you love me more…

Both Reyam were pulling Kriya from both sides holding her hand and shouting…

Sharon was looking all this with eyes wide and open mouth...she was extremely shocked to see Reyam fighting like kids and that too on such a childish topic.

Rey: Mughe

Swayam: Mughe

Kriya jerks her hands from Reyam's grip and shouts…

Kriya (irritated): enough guys...stop behaving like kids...I am done with both of your stupid acts...

Saying so she goes to Sharon…

Kriya: Sharon let's go...I am not going to talk to these two idiots (glaring Reyam)

Reyam looks at each other and glares…then holds their ears  and looks at Kriya pouting…

Reyam: Sorry...Kriya/devil...now we will not fight...pakka promise (pinching their neck)

Kriya looks away angrily...Reyam pouts then thinks of something and smiles widely… they go to Kriya and take her in a bone crushing hug…

Kriya(struggling to get out of hug): leave me

Reyam: pehle bolo maaf Kiya…

Kriya (angrily): noways...just leave me

Reyam hugs her more tightly…

Reyam: pehle maafi...

Kriya (irritated): fine…

Reyam smiles widely and breaks the hug and kisses on her both cheeks simultaneously…

Reyam: we love you...and you love us equally… sorry for our possessive mode (sheepishly smiles)

Kriya looks at their cute faces and the trio burst out laughing…

Krireyam: khiikhiii...khiikhiiikhii...😂

After their laughs muffed... their attention went on Sharon...who was standing there  totally stunned to see three grownups behaving even worse than kids…

Sharon(shocked): what was that?

The trio laughs seeing her reaction…

Kriya (still laughing): Babes don't worry...there are many things you don't know about us... slowly slowly you will get used to our madness…

Sharon was still shocked she just nodded with a small smile…

Kriya: Guys...by the way what was the reason behind you two switching to your possessive mode…

Reyam smiles sheepishly and looks at each other to tell... after a few seconds of a convincing session … Swayam finally  speaks…

Swayam (embarrassed): wo devil actually...I was showing the costumes layout to Rey which you are designing for the event…

FLASHBACK

Rey: wow... wonderful designs…

Swayam (attitude): akhir behen kiski hai…

Rey looks at him and frowns…

Rey: excuse me...she is my girlfriend too.

Swayam (attitude): but first my sister…

Rey(attitude): so what...she loves me more…

Swayam: no me.

Rey: me

Swayam: me

FLASHBACK ENDS

Reyam becomes red in embarrassment after realizing their stupidity… and Krisha laughs

Kriya: my cute possessive babies...I love you both.

Reyam smiles and hugs Kriya

Reyam: we too.

Sharon(cutely): sorry for disturbing your moment...but Mai bhi to Hoon…

Trio looked at her smiling...and took her into the hug.

Next day

Krisha were bored with the rehearsals...they were just roaming around... giggling and talking… 

Otherside Swayam was utterly confused to see girls roaming like there is no work when the event was just on their head . He was on the verge to explode as his patience was losing with every passing second.

On other hand Sharon was just enjoying her pass time with Kriya...in this short time period they have really grown fond of each other...they have become best friends...but she was forgetting one thing that she was here to work with Swayam and not Kriya, no matter how perfect she gets her bond with Kriya but at the end she has to perform with Swayam and for that she needs to develop an understanding with Swayam...

Girls were taking too much time to get back from their snack break...So finally to control his frustration  Swayam sat down with his guitar and started to work on his music.

That time Krisha too returned back from their break and saw him all ready to sing...Kriya knew Swayam can be a real charmer when he starts playing music and singing. But it was the first time for Sharon to witness that Swayam had such surreal capability to dance and sing.

Swayam was just lost in himself and his guitar. It was one of those times where even if you try to divert Swayam he won't even listen to you because once he starts playing music there is only one way to stop him and that is to wait for his music piece to end; other than that there was no way you can stop Swayam.

So finally the music took the peak and Swayam stopped for a second then started the music all over again. It looked like he was not satisfied with one the piece he played so he started the music all over again and now it was time or treat I should say for Sharon to hear Swayam live again.

The music started and Swayam started singing the song.

Naaraz Savera Hai

Har Oor Andhera Hai

Naaraz Savera Hai

Har Oor Andhera Hai

Koi Kiran To Aaye Kahin Se

Aaye Aaye

As soon as guitar chords strike Sharon went into another world because there was something in that music that she lost the hold on herself...

Naaraz Savera Hai

Har Oor Andhera Hai

Naaraz Savera Hai

Har Oor Andhera Hai

Koi Kiran To Aaye Kahin Se

Aaye Aaye

He moved the guitar strings creating soft and gentle music...he was lost in just another world as if nothing exists near him.

Naaraz Savera Hai...

Zindagi, Tanhaioon Ka

Dard Hai Naam Hai

Har Khushi Dhalti Hui

Dukh Bhari Shaam Hai

Saanson Ke Khazanoon Ka

Ye Waqt Lootera Hai

Koi Kiran To Aaye Kahin Se

Aaye Aaye

Guitar pieces were going on with a sad tone and one could really tell how he was feeling, it seemed it wasn't just a song but his true feelings.

Naaraz Savera Hai...

Raat Ki Khamoshiyoon Mein

Ansuna Shor Hai

Kheenchti Baandhe Bina Hi

Kaun Si Ye Dor Hai

Bejaan Salakhoon Ne

Meri Rooh Ko Ghera Hai

Koi Kiran To Aaye Kahin Se

Aaye Aaye

As Swayam was singing… Sharon was lost in him and his sincerity because she was somehow relating to each and every word he was singing, his pain was reaching her heart...

Naaraz Savera Hai...

Woh Mere Bachpan Ka Mausam

Woh Zamaana Kho Gaya

Maut Ke Sayee Mein Reh Ke

Bejubaan Main Ho Gaya

Zakhmon Ki Zameenon Pe

Zulmoon Ka Basera Hai

Koi Kiran To Aaye Kahin Se

Aaye Aaye

It seemed as if Swayam was missing someone...he seemed guilty of something…

 whereas Swayam was just having some flashbacks making him more weaker...he was just hoping to get some light in his dark life.

Naaraz Savera Hai...

Har Oor Andhera Hai

Koi Kiran To Aaye Kahin Se

Aaye Aaye, Aaye Aaye

Aaye Aaye

Here was the point when Sharon confirmed Swayam was crying and was at the verge of breaking down, her heart went for him, she couldn't help and tears started making their way out from her eyes.

GUITAR MUSIC... ENDS...

Finally he ended the song...it was so heart wrenching that it drenched  Sharon's heart, she realized how much pain that guy held in himself.

 Sharon looked towards Kriya and to her surprise the cheerful and bubbly Kriya she met was crying and crying badly as if she could relate to what Swayam meant by that song. 

After ending the song Swayam looked up and realized he wasn't alone there… he saw Kriya crying badly and Sharon staring at him shocked yet teary eyes...he looked into Sharon's eyes vulnerably and then averted his gaze hiding his tears… he just hated to show his weakness...

 Swayam (harsh voice): sorry guys I didn't know when you both came...I was just practicing…it seems I made you two emotional (fakely laughs)...sorry for that...I will just come after keeping my guitar till then you both talk... saying so he ran away to his room unable to control his feelings anymore.

Kriya too ran behind him... knowing his inner turmoil…

Kriya: Sharon you please wait here for sometime.

Sharon just nodded and stood silently not knowing what could have happened…

Swayam just went to his room and sat on his silently...he was just staring at the wall trying to control his emotions.

Kriya  ran to him  and held him in a tight hug, finally Swayam broke down and cried like a baby... unable to hold himself further...

Kriya (softly): Swayu... Sshhh please stop crying and how many times I have stopped you from thinking all that...you know na it only provides you pain.

Swayam (crying): I know but I don't know why suddenly those memories were haunting me, you know I will dance again for any event after that night for first time and I don't know...I don't know suddenly I realized how will I do that…(looking at her like a kid)

Kriya(lovingly): nothing will happen...my baby monster is strong enough to overcome his fears...and how many times I have to tell you it wasn't your mistake so just  stop blaming yourself for someone else's mistake...that thing will never repeat again... okay so cheer up and don't focus on what you went through in past.

Swayam(tensed): But Kriya after that night only I promised him to go away...and now again...no...no...I can't… I am going back to it...it will destroy everything… I will break everything ...no...no ...I can't... please... please I can't (hysterically) 

Kriya cups his face…

Kriya (lovingly): shhhh...look here...look into my eyes..

Swayam looks at her like a scared kid…

Kriya: No you will not break anything, and I know my brother is way much stronger to get afraid from something which was his past, look at that girl Sharon she is your only chance to prove that you can help somebody to win...you aren't selfish...

Swayam (slowly): This is why I am afraid… Sharon is very serious about the event and what if something like that night happens(helpless) what will happen to her dreams...no I can't let them break because of me...I can't...I am not capable… I can't dance...no(shaking his head in denial being scared)

Kriya holds his hand firmly…

Kriya: No you will deliver this time you will dance well...nothing will happen like that night...you have to show that your dancing skills are good as your music skills…

Swayam (innocently like a scared kid): pakka na

Kriya smiles and nods… 

Swayam: I will prove that Kriyu di... I will prove it to him this time but I will not come face to face to him…he don't like me(sadly)

Kriya was just too hurt to see his baby bro suffering like this…she can't see him scared of himself...she can't see him hurt… 

Kriya(sobbing): I am sorry...I am so sorry…it's all because of… I am sorry

Swayam sees her and realizes something…  he immediately hugs her …

Swayam: shut up...just shut up devil…  how can you blame yourself...how many times I have said to you it's nothing related to you.

Kriya (sadly): but he is my…

Swayam keeps his fingers on her mouth…

Swayam: shh...you are my sister and I love you so much... nothing else is important…

Kriya smiles and breaks the hug...and wipes her tears…

Kriya (trying to change the atmosphere): waise monster...tu to cry baby ban gaya...itna Kon emotional hota hai…mughe bhi rula diya

Swayam looks at her...then hits on her head.. 

Swayam: achha Maine bola tha na Tere ko mere pichhe pichhe ane koyou know na I can't hold myself in front of you...(then looks at her genuinely) but thanks devil… Thank  you so much for always being there for me…

Kriya (fake anger): achha abhi to behen bola... itna bada hogaya ki apni di ko thank you bolega...ek thappad padega na…

Swayam holds his ears cutely…

Swayam: sorry na…

Kriya just smiles and hugs him tightly…

Kriya: just remember one thing my baby monster...I will be always there for you... always…

Swayam snuggles more to her… he knows she is the only person who will trust him no matter what happens… she will never leave him alone.

After a few seconds...Kriya breaks the hug…

Kriya: baby monster...now go and freshen up yourself...you look like a zombie… disheveled and distraught… I like my cute monster more(laughs)

Swayam too chuckles lightly…

Then Swayam left for the washroom and Kriya finally went out... towards Sharon, who was still puzzled about what was happening…

Kriya: I am sorry Sharon, it's one of those days when Swayu goes into his dreadful past but don't worry he will recover from this and he will dance but today we will have to stop rehearsals here only, I hope you understand.

Sharon (concerned): It's ok...I can understand but is there something that I should know , I mean I don't want him to go through pain just because of me… I don't want to force him for anything...

Kriya (sighs): There is something about his past but he doesn't share it with anybody so you will have to wait till he himself says all of that to you, till that I can only say one thing that Swayam will come out of pain just because of you.

Sharon was confused on this because she had no idea how she could bring Swayam out of his pain. Everything that happened today was so confusing that Sharon herself needed time to recover and reframe her mind on dancing again. So she didn't ask many questions and accepted what Kriya said.

Sharon took her bag and started packing it when Swayam came there and stopped her from packing.

Swayam: Don't you think we have to end the choreography today.

Sharon (softly): Yes we have to but you are not in the right  frame of mind now... so we can do that tomorrow.

Swayam (attitude): No I am all fine...but if you want to escape from hard work then you can go or else you are afraid that I will do better than you...

This was enough to recharge Sharon and get her back to her diva attitude which was very much required at that time. Swayam somehow controlled himself and realized the situation and he realized he cannot waste time because of his past and he needs to concentrate on what will come rather than what has gone . But it was too late when he realized that because Sharon was already off mood and was starting to prepare to go back; so Swayam finally thought of a plan to hurt her ego in order to get her attention back to dance from his sad performance. And this had worked actually because Sharon was roaring like a tigress again...

Sharon (attitude): Huh, puh-lease feared and from you no ways, I am way better dancer then what you think and I guess I have already shown you it in our previous rehearsals...so just pull up your socks to dance with Sharon the diva...

Swayam: Oh really...so I pulled my socks...now shall we continue...or you just want to beat me with your non stop blabbering...after all you are good at it…(sarcastically)

Sharon(angrily): you…

Swayam (same tone): ya…I

Sharon(pissed): just forget it...let's start...

Swayam went into the rehearsals hall… whereas Sharon just looked at his retreating figure in confusion...

She  just could not believe that this guy who was  just crying a few minutes ago...totally lost in his past pain...is now showing her attitude. She was really puzzled as to what this guy was made off actually? But she was actually concerned to see him like that...

Kriya who was standing there applauding the fights that had started between the two again was smiling the way these two were fighting like babies to save their ego crashing against each other.  She realized that Swayam was back normal and he was ready to perform again. 

Kriya went up to Sharon...

Kriya: See I told you only you can bring him out of that pain and see what you did he is back normal now.

Sharon (confused): What did I do? Actually he made me normal and brought my focus back to dance...

Kriya(shrugs her shoulder): Oh really you two are impossible; anyways let's go in there before he again loses himself…

Kriya said and both she and Sharon went to the rehearsal room.

Finally they started their rehearsals...

They were finally into the practice but their ego's were still not satisfied and they really wanted to fight again and again so they kept arguing at each and every time interval they had. Sharon would criticize one move of Swayam and there Swayam was ready to criticize one move of Sharon instantly. It was their regular routine of every rehearsals to criticize each other's move...It seemed like they both were having fun in criticizing each other and Kriya was also enjoying their working style because she had seen many persons with understanding decide routine but here two persons who were actually criticizing each other were coming up with better and better steps after every rejection and Kriya was sure that that they will create a masterpiece which no one has ever seen...and somewhere they were successful in it...the routine which they have created till now was breathtakingly awesome...and on top of that their chemistry created magic…

After sometime

They were so tired after all the arguments and fighting that they didn't realize that they almost created all the steps that were required and now only concluding their choreography was left…  

They both had realised  that street dancing will not give a good impression on Mr. Shekhawat so they decided to Mix ballet with Latin form Salsa and some contemporary moves to round up things. Sharon looked very much delighted with the selection and so was Swayam.

 But all this has taken so much from them that they were not able to create the required energy for practice so finally they called it the day and sat on the floor to relax.

Kriya gave them energy drinks and showed them their whole choreography and at that time they realized that they have actually came up with some unique steps during their ego clash and all the fighting...they were actually shocked to see their work.

After relaxing for sometime Sharon packed her bag and decided to leave. Kriya gave her company till the main door. They both started walking towards the exit point and they both were looking satisfied with whatever they worked out in these days...

But suddenly Sharon realized something and asked Kriya 

Sharon(confused): What had actually happened to Swayam at that time and how he became normal suddenly?

Kriya: Sweetheart I told you that you will have to wait till he himself says that so there is no point trying to over smart me and letting it out from me.

Sharon(concerned): No I am not being smart but I want to know because he was really looking so hurt and upset...he seemed as if guilty of something.

Kriya (smirks): Oh...I see... you were really noticing him.

Sharon (embarrassed): Ya actually I could see that he was crying during the song only.

Kriya (teasing): Oh good...you were noticing his tears also…

Sharon (blushes): it's nothing like that... don't take it other way

Kriya(innocently): which...I didn't understand...and look at you...you are totally red...OMG you are blushing (teasingly)

Sharon (trying to hide her blush): wh-a-t rubb-i-sh I di-dn't bl-u-sh…(stammers)

Kriya: are you sure...you are not falling for him…

Sharon looks at her shocked...then looks away

Sharon(avoiding eye contact): No way... why would I fall for this Hitler, anyways it was just that three of us were there so I just noticed which anyone else would have done.

Kriya(raised eyebrow): Oh really then why didn't you realize that I was also crying during the song...you didn't ask anything about me.

Sharon had no answer to that one actually, because she didn't notice Kriya at that time. She was only watching Swayam.😜

Kriya: See you don't have any reply to that so agree to me that you were only noticing to him...

Sharon (defeated): Fine yes I was noticing him, happy now…(she again blushed)

Kriya was enjoying all this...

Kriya: Very much, and girl you are blushing on mention of a guy who you don't like.

Sharon(instantly): Who said I don't like Swayam.

Kriya (smirks): Oh so you like Swayam?

Sharon (unsure of what she is speaking): No, yes, No, Yes, I mean I like him but not the way you said.

Kriya: Look here you are not even replying with confidence, I didn't even say in which sense I want you to like him…(raised eyebrow)

Sharon: You are really impossible Kriya.

Kriya(proudly): Oh very good you finally realized to whom you are arguing with.

Sharon: Yeah I finally realized to  whom I am arguing with.

Kriya (winks): Good for you then.

Finally they reached the door and Kriya opened the door for Sharon and Sharon went outside, just when Sharon was about to get into the lift Kriya called her.

Kriya (smiles): just think about it once...

Kriya closed the door after saying that to Sharon. Sharon went inside the lift and was confused about her feelings and Kriya's words.The lift closed and Sharon got down at the ground floor to her car and left for her home.

******************************************

That's all for today☺️

So how was it... did you like it or not🤔🤔

Vsgcrocks07 Shivu...I hope you liked Kriyam's bond in this...😅

What do you think is bothering Swayam 🤨🤨 and will he tell about it to Sharon 🙄🙄

Kriyam's bond😍

Krishareyam moment 😎 and Reyam fight🤣🤣

Precap: don't know🙈...but maybe party 😂... realisations😉😉

Please do give your reviews wheather you are liking it or not... Else I feel no one is reading it and it's becoming boring...so please tell me wheather you are enjoying or not.🤗

Stay home...stay safe😊

Don't forget to vote if you liked the part😇

Keep supporting 🤭

Keep smiling 😊

Love you guys🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 4.5K 39
Difficult path of love and life
37.7K 1.9K 73
Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is a first ever novel I am writing and sinc...
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
4.6K 309 30
Hello TaaReyians. ❤️ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey fan and during d3 days when I was in coll...