My Dearest, Saihara-Chan

By Shushu_NaChi

Anyone who works on anything even remotely related to the Dice Phantom Thief Case seems to run into nothing b... More

Chapter One: The Show's Beginning
Chapter Two- Lock on Target
Chapter Three- A New Friend
Chapter Four: The First Encounter
Chapter Five: First Investigation
Chapter Six: Recovery and Wounds
Chapter Seven: An Old Friend
Chapter Eight: Butterflies
Chapter Nine: Disappearance
Chapter Ten: Planning Carefully
Chapter Eleven: Keep Your Guard Up
Chapter Twelve: Fun Times
A note from the Author!

Epilogue: A Last Note

1.2K 60 9
By Shushu_NaChi

A wind blew through the bars of the balcony railing. A small note-card shaped piece of paper rustled in response.

My Dearest, Saihara-Chan. The words on the card began.

Though I've been gone for a long time from your life, it's only been for the better! Believe me, it was difficult to stay away from my beloved~ But it's allllll only for the best! You've been the only thing on my mind all that time, it was reallllly annoying! You're too unforgettable, stupid Saihara-chan! You're supposed to be a detective, yet you've played the part of the thief, stealing something away from me. Now, I'm going to steal that same thing away from you~ Keep an eye out, my dearest Saihara-chan! Your heart, will be my next heist~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 262 14
hi hi ! this is my first actual fanfic so it might not be very good . ive seen some people do a phantom thief au and ive wanted to do one for such a...
86.9K 3.2K 27
Shuichi Saihara, The ultimate detective along with Kyoko Kirigiri. They work as partners in the police forces, and are rather the best out of everyon...
96.6K 2.5K 15
World famous detective Shuichi Saihara is a private investigator belonging to a well known law firm in Tokyo, Japan. He is known for solving impossib...
20K 722 21
"Have you heard of Shuichi Saihara of the flower shop next door? He might be cute, but he is such a crybaby! I also heard that he talks to flowers, i...