ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡɪɴ | ɴᴄᴛ ?

By narnaee

"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?" More

| z e r o |
| o n e |
| t w o |
| t h r e e |
| f o u r |
| f i v e |
| s i x |
| s e v e n |
| e i g h t |
| n i n e |
| t e n |
| e l e v e n |
| t w e l v e |
| f o u r t e e n |
| f i f t e e n |
| s i x t e e n |
| s e v e n t e e n |
| e i g h t t e e n |
| n i n e t e e n |
| t w e n t y |
| t w e n t y - o n e |
| t w e n t y - t w o |
| t w e n t y - t h r e e |
| t w e n t y - f o u r |
| t w e n t y - f i v e |
| t w e n t y - s i x |
| t w e n t y - s e v e n |
| t w e n t y - e i g h t |
| t w e n t y - n i n e |
| t h i r t y |
| t h i r t y - o n e |
| t h i r t y - t w o |
| t h i r t y - t h r e e |
| t h i r t y - f o u r |

| t h i r t e e n |

4.1K 149 30
By narnaee

y/n's phone
monday 5:12 pm

mark is ew

hey guyssss

wife: lamp who changed our group name

wife: lmao*

junnie: lamp

margeuri: lamp

lucaswrong: lamb

lucaswrong: shit

lucaswrong: lamp*

lmao i did

but that's not the point

guess who isn't suffering from the big sad anymoreee

wife: sigh

wife: you, my love?

yess

i figured out what happened and alls good now

margeuri: was it jaemin and jeno

nope

lucaswrong: wut

junnie: it was me

margueri: wut

wife: huh?

he apologized tho and explained that he didn't know he didn't know

wife: ooohhh that's why he bought you so much banana milk today

junnie: :( rip my wallet

that's what you get you snitch :p <3

lucaswrong: well now that everything is good

lucaswrong: let's hang out at y/n's

margeuri: yess

wife: yeah!

junnie: i mean if it's okay with y/n

awe junnie is the only one who cares about what i think

junnie: jk at y/n's in 30 minutes?

:(

wife: deal

lucaswrong: mark pick me up

junnie: me too

margueri: lucas u have ur own car the fuck

lucaswrong: dont wanna drive lol

wife: im getting ready y/n <3

wife:

you sent an image

-

"i fucking hate just dance, oh my actual god." mark grumbled, slightly out of breath before dropping down on the couch beside you, and you snickered, slapping his neck. at the sudden slap, he sat up, glaring at you. "that's only because you suck, markiepoo." mark rolled his eyes at yoojin's words, fishing out his phone to scroll through it. lucas was still rubbing it into renjun and yoojin's face that he won.

"you weren't even a hundred points ahead of me, get off your high horse." yoojin stuck out her tongue. you laughed as you watched the scene, before looking at your phone, eyes widening as you looked at what time it was.

"guys, it's getting late, you should probably get home." a frown appeared on yoojin's face as you said that, and she too looked at her phone, horror flashing across her face. you had to go to school tomorrow after all.

"10:28? mark, think you can drop me off as well?" at yoojin's question, a groan left mark, but all of you knew that he without a doubt would drop her off at her house as well. rather that than her getting kidnapped or something. a small 'fine' left the older boy as he stood up, his arms raising to the ceiling as he stretched.

"text me when you're home, okay?" you told them, your eyes narrowing at them, and you saw lucas roll his eyes. nonetheless, he nodded, and renjun cracked a grin, "of course mom."

after saying your last goodbyes you shut and locked the front door, leaning against it. should you? maybe it would be for the better.. despite the little pride you had left, you made up your mind, and made your way towards your brother's room.

his door was open, and he was spinning in his chair, only stopping when he noticed you walking into his room.

"oh.. uhm, fancy seeing you here." you absolutely hated fights with jisung, and you also hated the making up part because it was difficult for you to find the right words without it being too sappy and awkward.

"this is my room, y/n. just sit and let's talk it out or whatever." jisung was just as bad at making up as you were, but somehow you always managed to make up. as he wished, you sat down on his bed.

it was quiet for a moment, both of you gathering your thoughts, trying to find the best words for this situation. jisung was the first one to speak up. "it wasn't because i was mad at you, i found the situation frustrating. you have your own life, i have absolutely no control over anything you do or who you text, i just.. i'm afraid you'll get hurt." a small sigh left you, of course it was because he was afraid of you getting hurt, you already knew that.

it didn't take long before you spoke up as well, "i know you are, but can they really be that bad? i mean they are your friends." jisung shrugged with a small frown on his face, "but i'm a guy. they get so competitive about girls, i don't even know if any of them actually ever has feelings for the girls they date. i just think they like to compete over girls."

yeah, you had heard about that, everyone knew about their history with girls. "dicks." you mumbled, and a small chuckle left your brother. "yeah, when girls are near. they are some of my best friends though, they are totally different when they hang out with the other boys and me." it was quiet for a short period of time after that, and when you finally spoke up, it was with a small voice, "but what if i just want a friendship with them as well? they could see me as one of the boys."

"y/n-" you already knew he thought it was dumb, but before he could tell you that, you cut him off. you sat up straight, before speaking, your voice not as quiet as before, "no, jisung, listen for a sec, okay? i'm not texting them because i want something more with them. they're just kind of fun to text, you know? i already made my group of friends promise me to pull me out of this situation if i, for some reason, catch feelings."

he was thinking about your words, you could see that. then he shook his head, a frown returning to his face, "but what if you won't listen to them because of your feelings, i just-"

"jisung." you cut him off again, and he looked at you, silently asking 'what?'. "chicks before dicks." at your words he grimaced. but once again he turned quiet, thinking about your words carefully. he was spinning in his chair again.

finally after a minute or so of him spinning in silence, he stopped, looking at you once again. how hadn't he gotten dizzy from all the spinning? was the question you asked yourself, but you quickly dropped it. other things were more important than jisung not being dizzy from spinning in his chair.

"i'll trust your friends on this one, okay? also, tell me if they do something, please." you felt your shoulders relax, aching a bit from being as tense as they had been. with a sigh of relief you lifted yourself up and skipped over. leaning down you wrapped your arms around him, and he returned the gesture. "i will, thank you sung. love you."

after pulling away he made a face of disgust at the l-word. however even if he did act disgusted, he said it back, a small smile on his lips, "love you too sis."

you turned around to leave the room, only to turn to him once again, when you remembered that you also had a question for him. jisung raised his eyebrows at you, and you crossed you arms, "now all that shit aside, why did renjun text you?"

jisung knew the question was coming, and even though he wasn't exactly close with renjun, he wouldn't tell you about renjun's feelings for you. as jisung stood up, you furrowed your eyebrows, and a small groan left you as he turned you around and pushed you towards his door.

"goodnight sis." your arms were still crossed over your chest as you now stood outside of his room, "fuck you sung, i'll hear it at some point."

you didn't see jisung roll his eyes, because he shut his door before you could. you did, however, hear the words he said as he had closed the door,"probably, but not from me!"

a huff left you as you wlaked down the hall towards your room. what even had the two been talking about..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 2 30
'I just think that you and I are meant to be' 'Remember one thing she was mine first'
178K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21
940K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
128 6 23
𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫...