silent love { Dutch Van Der L...

By wildwest56

ever since your family was killed by a gang of outlaws, you've lived your life on the run. you had to learn t... More

1. snowstorms
2. fitting in
3. you ever been in love?
4. shopping trip
5. anastasia
6. nightmares
7. party
8. would they be proud?
9. arguments
10. nothing to crazy
11. moving, again
12. fishing trip
13. talks
14. moonshine
15. daytime drinking
16. love
17. no rules in war
18. rip van winkle
19. birthdays
20. best birthday ever
21. angelo bronte
22. dress shopping
24. mrs. callahan
25. told you so
26. lovebirds
27. secrets out
28. your not going
29. he would be proud
30. lost
31. worried
32. they need to pay
33. getting you out
34. downfall
35. just a social call
36. relfecting
37. conversations
38. we got him
39. doubt
40. what now
41. traitors
42. be good, be safe
43. goodbye
44. I know a place
45. silent love
the end!

23. party

2.5K 79 123
By wildwest56

~~~~♛~~~~

"Shit, ouch." You said as you tried to get your dress on, but scratching yourself instead.

"Do you need any help?" You heard Mary-Beth ask from outside the closed tent.

"Yes please." You said, stuck half way in the dress. She entered quickly so no one would see, and laughed when she saw you.

"I did this by myself yesterday, I don't know what I did wrong this time." You said laughing. She was able to help you in the dress and zip it up. She also helped put on the necklace Javier picked out. "This dress is beautiful!" Mary-Beth said looking at you.

"I already miss my pants." You said rolling your eyes.

"Let's go show the boys!" She said grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the tent.

You walk out to see Arthur making fun of Bill in his suit. They both turned to face you when they saw you approach. "I knew you'd pick out a good one." Arthur said studying the dress.

"Wow." Is all Bill could muster up.

"Look at our little princess." Hosea said walking over to greet you.

The others around camp slowly made their way over to admire your dress. You noticed Javier sitting at the fire watching everyone. You felt a small pain in your heart for the man.

"What's with all the commotion?" You heard Dutch say as he got closer to the group. He stopped when he saw you in your dress. His eyes scanned your body for a moment before snapping back into reality. "You look very lovely Miss. l/n" he said. "Okay let's head out. There's two wagons, Bill and Hosea, your in one. The other is me, Arthur, and y/n." Dutch explained. You all walked over to your designated wagon. Dutch held his hand out to help you in. He got in second sitting across from you, and Arthur sat next to you. You slowly made your way out of camp and into Saint Denis. Arthur looked at both you and Dutch before smiling.

"Doesn't y/n look beautiful?" Arthur said, asking the question to Dutch. You looked up at Arthur and raised an eyebrow.

"She looks lovely." Dutch responded.

"I'm surprised no one in camp has made a move on you." He said turning to you. "Hell maybe I'll have to do it."

You chuckled under your breath, realizing Arthur was trying to get Dutch railed up.

"Imagine, 'Mrs. Morgan'." He continued.

Dutch's face was tense. Arthur grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Miss l/n, would you do me the honor-" he started before Dutch cut him off. "That's enough."

"Cmon we were just having fun." Arthur laughed. You elbowed him in the side and laughed. "Lighten up Dutch, we're going to a party!" Arthur continued.

The mood quickly lightened when Dutch pulled out a bottle of champagne. Dutch found it funny that the biggest crooks in town, were going to a party at the mayors house.

The wagon arrived in front of a big house. Dutch and Arthur got out, both helping you down. You were greeted by Hosea and Bill. As you made your way to the gate of the house, you were greeted by guards.

"I'm afraid the Mayor doesn't allow guns at official functions, not after last years incident." A man said to you. You all slowly handed your guns over to the man. "Luca here will take you to Mr. Bronte. I believe he is expecting you."

Luca began leading the group into the house. Dutch told Hosea and Bill to go out and join the party while you, him, and Arthur went up to speak with Bronte. You made your ways upstairs and onto the balcony, where Bronte was waiting.

"Ah the angry cowboys have arrived!" Bronte said as you walked out. "And Miss. l/n." He took your hand and kissed it. "Looking beautiful as ever."

"This is quite a party you've invited us too." Dutch said to him.

"Yes, quite something. Although I'm not quite sure what." Bronte chuckled.

"So this is Saint Denis high society." Dutch continued talking to him. You walked over to the railing and looked down at all the people. The women were dressed up as if this was something that happened every week. The men were all in nice suits and looked very wealthy. Although everyone had a smile, it almost seemed fake.

"Well it had been wonderful conversing with you, but I can tell that you are very busy and I won't waste anymore of your time." Dutch said, bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Go enjoy yourselves and mingle with these vulgar scum." Bronte responded.

Dutch turned and lead you and Arthur back into the house. You walked out to meet Hosea and Bill. "Hosea, you go find us some place to rob. Arthur, go talk to the mayor. Y/n, Bill, go make us some new friends." Dutch instructed. Hosea, Bill, and Arthur walked off. You started to walk behind them before Dutch grabbed your arm. "Be careful."

"Don't worry about me, I can handle it." You said with a wink before walking off.

You walked down the stairs and wondered around the party. You said hello to a few people as you went, but you spent most of the time looking at everyone's outfits. You couldn't imagine how much it all cost, but that also meant they probably had a lot on them. You noticed a group of older men watching you and decided to step to the side thinking one of them would come to you.

Just as planned, a few moments later one of the men made his way to you. "Well hello beautiful, what is a lovely lady like you doing here alone." You blushed, and decided to play along.

Dutch watched as you talked to the man, and as his other friends also joined the conversation. He watched as you made your way to each man, and when no one was looking, get something out of their pockets. You would laugh at their jokes even though you had no clue what they were saying. Dutch smirked as you looked up to him, silently crying for help.

"Gentlemen, I think it's time for me and my friend here to get going." You heard Hosea say as he joined the group. You placed your arm in his and made you way back to Dutch. "You May be a better conman than me." Hosea said.

You regrouped with everyone back up at the patio. You were a little tipsy from the champagne you had throughout the party. "This was so fun. Dutch can we do this again?" You begged.

He chuckled. "We aren't really built for these types of parties."

You frowned while everyone else laughed at your childish demeanor.

"I think it's time we head home." Hosea said.

You all made your way to the front of the house, collected your guns, and got in the wagons. You sat next to Dutch this time. Arthur told Dutch what he found while you took one last look at the big houses for the night.

"You did good y/n, they didn't suspect anything." Dutch said to you.

"Thanks, I'm pretty good at getting attention from men who think they are better than everyone else." You said. Arthur chuckled at your comment.

You yawned and put your head down on Dutch's shoulder. He was tense at first, but he didn't think Arthur would think anything of it, so he relaxed a bit. "Wake me up when we get there." You said closing your eyes.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Arthur chuckled.

"God only knows."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.1K 20
➵ ❝Y'know... I ain't a good man.❞ ❝You're good to me, and that's enough.❞ ➵ Arthur Morgan had heard many tales about grand treasures hidden all over...
1.2K 61 21
Set in Victorian England and Wild West America. After a tragic event in her home in London, Elizabeth braves the six week Boat trip to America to esc...
33 1 4
"Love, (Y/n)? You don't mean that...?" His voice trails off and you see the gears in the mechanism of his mind turn as he realizes what you mean. His...
206K 6.2K 47
Arthur Morgan, a crucial gunslinger of the Van der Linde Gang, joins in on the usual coach robbery, when suddenly, unexpected guests drop by. All b...