Naked 2 πŸ”ž rosekook

By Varl_05

-continuation of Naked More

continuation
πŸ”±πŸ”± ch.21 Bye bitch
πŸ”±πŸ”± ch. 22 I won't
πŸ”±πŸ”±ch. 23 Surprise
πŸ”±πŸ”± 24. F.U
πŸ”±πŸ”± ch 25. truth is
πŸ”±πŸ”± ch 26. Scared
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch 27. Contentment
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch 28. Happy
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch 29. Flowers
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch 30 . You
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 31 Never Goodbyes
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 32 Dreams
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 33 Forever
πŸ”±πŸ”±ch. 34 fears
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 35 Exception
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 36 Without you
πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 37 LAST CHAPTER
πŸ”± EPILOGUE πŸ”±

πŸ”±πŸ”± Ch. 24 The Space Between Us

6.1K 145 64
By Varl_05

Who are you? 

'Cause something has changed, 

you're not the same,

I hate it

January 10, 2020

" Don't call me when your just going to nag Jungkook. I'm also fucking tired and i need to rest." i snap as Jungkook was mad at me not having time for him again. It's been 3 months that we've been distant for each other. BTS has been on another World tour while BLACKPINK is busy with the comeback preparation and the Asian Tour.

It was hell.

We were both miserable.

Time was our main concern and the distance is what keeps us apart.

Love was there for sure.

But was love enough?

"Bullshit! I've been trying to call you Chaeyoung! I'm sick and tired of waiting for something that doesn't even wanna take time for me!" he hissed loudly. It's 1 pm in California and I'm currently in Malaysia which is 1 am. He uses my Korean name, and if he does, it means he is truly mad and won't stop until this issue is resolve.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jungkook?! Do you know i haven't slept for 2 days in a row? I couldn't even eat properly coz we were so busy running back in forth from Korea to Malaysia for our Concert. You of all people should know and understand!" im so mad. Can't he understand how i feel? Yesterday me and my members had to do some recordings and since im the main vocalist i have greater responsibility for the demos we do. We had to stay awake until another song was finish then head straight to Malaysia for our concert tomorrow. We just arrived this morning but had to do some practice for tomorrow's performance. We are so exhausted that the only thing i wanna do right know is sleep. But how can I when this man keeps on fucking screaming on my lack of time when I've been trying. I'm fucking trying but my body is weak and i also need some rest. Can't he understand?!

" I understand but can you at least take time for me? I've been calling and texting you for the past week but I haven't gotten anything besides you saying your eating or you'll sleep blah blah blah." he snaps.

Rolling my eyes as i slump my frail body on the bed i heave a sigh." This isn't going anywhere. I told you several times how busy i am Jungkook. All i want is your understanding but since you aren't fucking listening then let's talk next time."

"That! That's what you're good at. Ending the conversation abruptly without even solving our issues. Go sleep tight and don't call me for now coz im so damn pissed Chaeyoung." he shouted and turned the phone off.

I tossed the phone roughly on the floor as a tear slowly streams down my face. I hated this situation but it's getting worse by the day.

I remove all my clothes off leaving my underwear and covered myself with the mattress and fall asleep.

I'm too fucking tired to even think about anything.

It's almost 2 am and I have rehearsals at 9 am. I'm to done with all this bullshits.

Jan 20,2020

"Why did you do that?" Jisoo shockingly asked as I throw my phone in the floor in our living room. We are currently in the Philippines and the company picked a suite for the four of us so we are staying in one room in Hilton Hotel.

I stood up from the couch im currently sitting at and was about to leave but turned to face Jisoo unnie.
" Nothing unnie. I'm just tired." i lazily said and walk to my room.

Jisoo was looking at the phone on the floor and grabbed it. "Aren't you going to take this phone with you?" she ask handing the phone.

"Just leave it there unnie. I'll take a rest for now." i said and head to the bed.

Jisoo was a bit confuse so when Lisa sat beside her with some popcorn in hand fresh from the microwave she ask." What's wrong unnie?" munching her popcorn and hand the bowl to Jisoo. Jennie is sleeping as well so she's not on site.

" I don't know Lili but Chaeyoung just throw away her phone. Look." she said as she shows the phone i left. It has scratches on it now.

" She's been on a bad mood for the past weeks now unnie. She's not even eating properly. She ask me not to tell you unnies coz she doesn't wanna trouble anyone. She won't talk either on what's happening." Lisa is actually worried but doesn't wanna bother my personal space that's why she didn't ask anymore. We usually are roommates in every hotels we stay that's why she knows more.

" I think it's about Jungkook again. I heard her shouting on the phone last time. They're always fighting and it isn't healthy at all." jisoo was worried on our relationship since she knows how jk and i love each other.

" Let's wait for her to calm down unnie and let's talk to her about it. I know she's stressed out since among us, she has lot's of things in mind especially that she's preparing for the comeback and her solo." lisa added earning a nod from Jisoo.

"I guess you are right Lili." she said.

While i slump on the bed i couldn't help but cry. It's been 10 days. This is the longest time that Jungkook and I didn't keep in touch with each other.

Pride.

I was too stubborn to message him and I know he is as well. I know he's mad but I am mad too. I'm trying my best but it seems like my best isn't always enough.

I know for sure that i can't live without him but......

But......

Jan 25,2020

"What the fuck! Unnie,  have you seen the news?" Lisa is pacing back and forth as she looks worriedly on Jennie.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I did!  How about Rosie? Where the fuck is she?!" Jennie is panicking and she knows everything going to go down.

Before Lisa could even reply Jisoo opened the hotel door and went inside the room in a rush. " Did you see it?!" she ask worriedly as well causing the two to nod furiously.

" Chaeyoung?! Where is she?!" Jisoo ask

"She's in her room. Lets go. She needs us more than anything." Lisa walk pass them and head outside, the two followed as well.

Hearts beating fast, Lisa opened my room since she has the spare key from my hotel room coz she usually barge in at night to sleep with me especially if she finds the hotel very eerie. This time we were all in seperate rooms.

We are in Taiwan right now for our concert. It's the last stop and 2 days from now we will be back in Korea.

"Shhh..." Jisoo told them to be quite as they check up on me.

They're totally afraid I'd found out the news. After securing that I'm sleeping. They know for sure that I may find it out by tomorrow but they want to make sure I had some rest since I haven't been feeling well for the past days.

They slowly head back to Lisa's room as they pace back and forth on what to do by tomorrow.

DISPATCH

● BTS Jungkook was spotted last October 2019 in Osaka with a girl.

It was speculated as Twice Sana since she went to Japan last year as well.

This picture came from a tourist who aren't familiar with Kpop and was only informed by a friend when he posted it on his facebook account.

Both companies haven't updated yet about the real score between the two artist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 18
~ MY FOREVER LOVE , JUNGKOOK ~
33K 1.9K 13
Fate is be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way
2.2M 64.3K 37
warning - sexual content
32.2K 1.5K 23
how well do you do? latching on [ COMPLETED ]