THE PURGE

By orihuel5

Will these teenagers survive the purge? More

Intro
Characters
Background of characters
Normal day
Almost
Preparing
Love at first sight
The Day
It's starting
Trick
Who are you?
Thank you!!!!
What's going on?
It's all my fault
Conffesing
Leaving
What do we do?
You again
Trust you?
Not so bad
Explain
Help me!!!
Search party
Fighting
Memories
The room
Coming for you
Found you
Distraction
Maybe it's you?
I Lost you
Coming home
Update
Another Update

Seeing you again

1.3K 38 0
By orihuel5

We ran as far away from the warehouse as possible. We kept on going until we hit somewhere that was down town in New Jersey. While I was running I felt a sharp pain on my side. I didn't pay much attention to it because I just thought it was because of the beating that I took. We finally stopped to catch our breath. Once we were done catching our breath we heard some type of noise. Me and Atzi looked around to see what it was. There was nothing there. Until we heard the sound again,but this time it was coming from Sandra. We looked at her and figured out it was her stomach. Poor thing, she was hungry and we didn't have anything to eat. I looked around to see if there was a store or something that we could go to that had food. Sadly everything was closed so we couldn't get any food. We walked around hoping at least something good would come out of this night. We had our weapons close to us looking around our surroundings. After a couple of minutes walking around in the streets we saw a Walmart up a head. We ran making sure there was nobody around. Once the coast was clear we ran to the front of the door. We checked if it was locked and it wasn't. The glass doors were broken so someone was in there. We had no choice, but to look inside and check what we could get. I walked in first with my gun pointing up with my hand on the trigger. I wasn't taking no more risks of putting the girls in danger again. Soon after when I looked inside I signaled the girls that it was clear. They came in and we were looking in the aisles to see what we could get to eat. We got bags of chips and any snacks that we could find. We stuffed our backpacks full of snacks and things we needed. I was deciding if I should go look upstairs since the Walmart had to stories. What if there was more supplies up there? I made up my mind and I was going up stairs. A: Nadia where are you going? N: umm...I'm going upstairs. S: Nadia we need to stick together. N:I know, but what if there is more stuff up there that we need? I just want to look around. The girls looked at each other then back at me. They had this face that basically said no, but finally they gave in. S:ugh!!! Fine go up and see what you could find. A: but if you are not back here in 20 minutes then we are going up there and looking for you. N: that's fine. Just stay here and don't go anywhere and be careful.
S: same to you. A: go and hurry back. N: okay. Once we were done talking I went up the stairs and looked around carefully. I had my gun up in the air and checking my surroundings. It was dark so I couldn't really see a thing, but my gun had a little flash light so I turned it on. It didn't really work, but it was something. I finally found the aisle that I was looking for. The camping section had almost everything that we needed. I took 6 flashlights, 3 packets of batteries, a first aid kit and a couple of knives just Incase. I was finished with the camping section and started to go to the clothes because Atzi said she was cold before we got here. I was looking for a sweater for her and me because I was cold to. I finally found two all black zip up ones and took them. I had them in my hand and I was about to leave when all of a sudden the pain from my side came back. It hurt me really bad and I fell to the ground. I was holding my side when I felt something wet. I thought it was just my sweat because I was kind of sweating a lot. After a couple of minutes the pain didn't go down. It already passed 20 minutes and I had to get back to the girls. I picked myself up and went to the medicine aisle to see if I can find some pain killers. I wiped my hand on my pants because it was wet and I didn't want it to be slippery. I shined the light at my hand and it had a red stain on it. I was really hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. I didn't have the courage to look at my side. So I just put my sweater on and zipped it up and walked to the medicine aisle. All that was on my mind right now was the girls and getting them safe. That's all that matters to me.

Sandra's POV: S: she's been gone for 35 minutes already she should have cane back right now. A: I know, but maybe she is still looking for things we need. I was getting scared because Nadia hasn't came back and me and Atzi were alone in a dark Walmart. We had little flashlights on our guns, but it wasn't really useful. I was panicking a little just thinking about what happened to Nadia. I don't know why we didn't go upstairs after the first 20 minutes had passed. I was getting anxious and frustrated because she still hasn't came back.   S: let's just go look for her!! She could be in danger!!!   A: Sandra calm down I'm pretty sure she is fine. We are just going to wait a little longer and if she doesn't come back then we will go up there and look for her.   S:by the time we go up and look for her she will probably be dead!!!   I wasn't in the mood to wait any longer.  S: I'm just going to go up there and look for her myself.    I was about to leave when Atzi grabbed me by my arm.   A: are you crazy?!?!! You really think I'm going to let you go up there by yourself?!?!   S: I want to look for Nadia Atzi!! If you aren't going to help me then-I was cut off by a big bang from the other side of the store. I looked at Atzi and she looked at me. We both just froze looking at each other. My heart started beating rapidly and I started to get anxiety. God where's Nadia when you need her.

Atzi's POV:  I looked at the other side of the store terrified. We heard noises coming from the other side and just froze. We didn't know where Nadia was still. I was hoping it was her that made that big bang. I decided that I would go check out what it was.  A: hold on I'm going to see what it is.  S: are you crazy?!?!! What if it's one of those purgers from the warehouse? They could kill you!!   A: if it was them they would have came with a bigger group and would have came out by now and killed us.  S: or this is probably just one of their other tricks for one of us to go look to see what made that noise then kill us!!!   A: I don't care I'm still going to go look. Stay here.  S: no way I'm going with you!!  A: fine just stay behind me and stay quiet.  I got my gun and flashed the light to the direction the noise came from. Sandra was behind me doing the same thing that I was doing. My heart was beating rapidly because what if Sandra was right? It might be one of the purgers from the warehouse. This could be a trick so they could kill us. We were getting closer to the place where the noise came from. There was a door a little bit opened. I stopped and tried to calm myself and took a deep breath. I finally was calm and went to the door. I heard more noises coming from the room. I was so scared, but I had to do this so we could be safe. I went up to the door and opened it a little more. Once it opened completely I stepped back and pointed out my gun. There was nothing there so I'm guessing it was just a raccoon or some type of animal. I sighed in relief as looked at Sandra .   A: there is nothing in there.  S: are you sure?   A: yeah it was probably just a raccoon or some- I was cut off by a big scream. Guy: arms up!!!!!  Me and Sandra screamed and we turned around with our guns pointed at the guy. I was shocked who the guy was.  A: mattia?!??!!!    M: Atzi?!?!   A:omg mattia!!! You scared the hell out of me!!!  M: sorry.   A: it's fine.  I was really happy that it was mattia and not one of the purgers. I couldn't help, but hug him. Surprisingly he hugged me back really tight.  S: omg...my chest hurts!!!!   M: I'm so sorry Sandra I didn't mean to scare you.   S: it's fine...just...just don't do that again.   M: okay I promise.  I smiled at mattia.   S: okay well...I'm going to go and leave you two love birds alone.  I smiled and blushed a little bit. I looked at mattia and he was blushing HARD.  I laughed a little bit and looked at Sandra. She was about to turn around and leave when all of a sudden she screams.   S: AHHHHH!!!!!!    I screamed because I got scared as well. I pointed my gun at the shadow figure. Turns out it was just Kairi. He screamed as well, but said something.  K: what the fuck is wrong with you guys its just me!!!!  S: sorry we didn't know.  A: yeah...plus your short so you looked like a gremlin.  We all laughed except Kairi. He just looked at me and flipped me off. I did the same and chuckled a little bit. He went to Sandra and hugged her really tight. It was cute and I couldn't take how cute of a couple they would look like.  A: aww!! Couple goals!!!!   S: shut up!   I laughed because she was blushing hard.  I remembered that they didn't have Alejandro with them.  A:hey where is Alejandro?   Ale: I'm right here. I kind of jumped because he came right behind mattia.  A: oh my god you scared me a little bit.  Ale: sorry.  A: it's alright.   We all hugged each other because we were that we found each other.  Ale: hey where is Nadia?   Omg I forgot about Nadia!!!  A: I forgot about her!!  Have you guys seen her while you were looking for things?   M,k,ale: no
A: dang it!!!    S:we have to go and find her now!!  A: okay let's go upstairs. We went to go look for Nadia. I pray to god that she is okay.
End of POV.

Nadia's POV: I finally made it to the medicine aisle. My side was killing me and I needed to look for the pain killers fast. I went to the pills and was looking for pain killers. I finally found some and took them. I took two of them because the pain was unbearable. I drank them down and waited a couple of minutes for them to work. It started working a little bit, but hopefully soon I don't feel pain anymore. I heard some footsteps coming from the stairs and put the pills in my backpack. I took some other medicine for anything that could help with pain or anything for the girls and I. Once I was done I got my gun and put it up in the air. If there was someone here with us I just wanted to take precaution.
End of POV.

The footsteps got closer and closer to me. I heard faint voices from a head of me. It sounded like a girl. Her voice sounds familiar. A: Nadia!!!!   I heard my name being called, but I just thought I was hearing things. Then a second voice spoke up and it sounded familiar to me again.  S: Nadia!!! Where are you?!?!!   I knew those voices instantly. It was my friends looking for me. I put down my gun and started running to where their voices were coming from.  N: guys!!! Guys I'm over here!!!  I saw a light coming close to me. It got closer and I saw the girls running to me while other lights helped them see where I was. I was suspicious on who they were with, but right now all I cared about was seeing my friends again and knowing they were safe. I couldn't really run because of my side, but I didn't make it noticeable.  N: guys!!!    A,S: Nadia!!!   They both hugged me really tight to the point where I couldn't breathe. They touched my side on accident and it hurt. I made a small noise and they heard.  A: Nadia are you okay?!?!   N:yeah...yeah I'm fine it's just....just you hugged me hard and I couldn't breathe.  S:sorry we didn't mean to.  N: no no it's fine.  I smiled at them and hugged them again. I pulled apart from the hug and looked at the people who where with them.  N: who are they? A: it's mattia, Kairi and Alejandro!!!   N: no way.   I didn't believe it at first, but then they shined the lights to their faces.   N: omg it really is you guys!!  K: yeah it is.  Mattia and Kairi gave me a hug. Then Alejandro gave me a hug and he hugged me tight and didn't let me go. We stayed like that for a while and they were looking at us.  K: oooo Alejandro has a girlfriend!!!   Ale: shut up Kairi!!   We all laughed and me and Alejandro pulled away from our hug. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back at me.  A: so did you find anything useful?   N: yeah I did actually. I found flashlights, batteries, a first aid kit and more knives. Also I found some medicine to help us with anything.   M: Danm you really found all that stuff?   N: Yeah I did.   K: we barely found anything that we needed.  A: what do you guys need?   Ale: anything that helps us survive.  I guess they were doing the same thing as us. I was kind of wondering if they had a place safe where me and the girls could stay. I wanted to ask, but I just felt like it was rude to ask.   M:you guys have anywhere to stay?   S: no we where staying at Nadia's place but- I cut Sandra off because I didn't want them to know what happened. I still have the memory going through my head.  N: but we decided not to stay there and go somewhere safer.  I looked at the girls hinting to lie to them because I didn't want them to know. They finally got it and went along with it.  A: yeah we thought that it wasn't to safe to stay there so we went somewhere else.   S: yeah, but we didn't have any luck finding anything.  We all smiled at the boys and they gave us puzzling faces.  Ale:then why do you guys have blood all over you?   Danm I forgot that we had blood all over us.   K: also why is Nadia's face all messed up?!?!!  By this time they were catching on that we were lying. I didn't know what to do or say so I looked at the girls for help. They looked at me and shrugged there shoulders.  N:well...umm...you...you see...ehh. I kept stuttering and didn't know what to do. Alejandro came up to me and looked at my face examining every single bruise and cut on my face. I can tell he was mad because his jaw was clenched.  Ale: who did this to you?!?!!   N:umm...    Ugh what do I say!!! I have nothing to say and I look stupid just stuttering not saying anything. Finally Atzi decided to tell the truth because she saw me struggling.   A: it was purgers . Their leader did that to her because she kept giving him attitude so he kept beating her to death.   I looked away ashamed because I couldn't tell the truth. It's not easy telling people the truth and find out how they would react. It was quite and I still was looking away not picking my head up. Finally Alejandro started to say something after a couple of minutes.   Ale: is this true Nadia?   I looked up at him and I can see in his eyes that he was mad and sad. I nodded my head in response. The guys looked at me with sadness in their eyes. Alejandro hugged me and I hugged back after a couple of minutes. Then the others hugged me.  M: I'm sorry that this had to happen to you.  N: it's fine. It's not like I've gotten beaten up before.   I said while I Smiled and  chuckled a little bit. I saw that Kairi whispered something to mattia in his ear. Mattia nodded his head and looked at me and the girls.   M: we have some where safe for you guys to stay at. If you guys want you can come with us and stay with us until this is over. We have food, drinks, weapons and blankets. It's your choice.    I looked at the girls and they nodded their head.   N: yeah we'll go with you.  Mattia smiles at me and looked back behind him to make sure no one was there.   M: okay well we have to go now. So get whatever you have and let's go.   We all nodded and followed the boys. Alejandro stayed by my side and didn't leave me. I'm happy he didn't because I was kind of scared. I'm happy that the boys are helping us. We really do owe them big time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2K 82
isabella polibio living with an overprotective father, mattia polibio and his bestfriends kairi, alejandro, roshaun, alvaro. will they do a good job...
81.8K 755 35
She escapes the bloods only to be kidnapped and brought into the worlds dangerous gang the queens will she fall for the gang leader or will she esc...
45.9K 1.1K 26
in which a girl, who is in danger, falls for the cute boy from her math class. but, will he be able to save her?
7.9K 189 24
Bitch read this!