1001 Love Stories Darker

Af Um_why_not

This book is the continuation of 1001 love stories but you don't have to have read that book to understand th... Mere

Welcome
Friends (1)
Demons (2)
Pet(3)
doppelganger (4)
Blackmail (5)
Blackmail (pt. 2)
Matches(6)
Guys
Tag (7)
Doppelganger Pt. 2
High(8) {S/Doppelganger}
Notice
High Pt. 2
Another Random Notice
Underwear (9)
Pounce(10) {S/Matches}
Pounce Pt. 2
Pounce Pt 3
obedience(BDSM)(11)
Hard(12)
Valentine (13)
secret(14)
important
Hunger
Ready (15)
Beautiful (16)
Wanted (17)
Cake (18)
Brothers (20)
Underwear Part.2
underwear pt.3
Words (21)
Words p.2
Kids (22)
Weak (23)
Weak pt.2
Notice
Weak Pt3
Stong (24) {s/ Weak}
Cuffs(25)
Worlds(26)
Strong Pt2
Special (27)
Goodbye (short)(28)
Help (29)
Sphinx (30)
guys
ready pt.2
name (31)
Demon pt.2
Vet (32) ๐ŸŽ„
neighbor (33) ๐ŸŽ„
Secret santa (34) ๐ŸŽ„
Plans (35)๐ŸŽ„
Cabin (36) ๐ŸŽ„
childhood (37) ๐ŸŽ„
strays (38) ๐ŸŽ„
doppelganger/high part 3 ๐ŸŽ„
drunk (39) ๐ŸŽ„
loud (40)๐ŸŽ„
proposal (41)
happy (42)
Cuddles (43)
Nice (44)
Bear (45)
Master (46)
marked (47)
Looking(48)
Bar tender (49)
Pee(50)
Objection(51)
Story notice
rooms (52)
Lovely (53)
Damaged (54)
Friend(55)
choice (56)
choice part 2
Su Osito (57)
Monster (58)
Notice
incubus (59)
professor(60)+notice
Mine (61)
taken(62)
Indefinite Hiatus Notice๏ฟผ
Half blood (63) +notice
Manic(64)
Youth(65)
Deaf(66)
Tripped(67)
strawberries (68)
Never(69) +Announcement
Angel(70)
Them(71)
Country (72)
sex (73)
Butterflies (74)
Best man (75)
Emotions (76)
Dress (77)
Amnesia (78)
Chasing (79)
Make you Love me (80)
Used(81)
Melody (82)
Gay (83)
Wife (84)
Apartment (85)
Twin (86)
Matty (87)
Submit (88)
Theater (89)
escort (90)
Roommates (91)
Roommates pt2
New York (92)
Beside (93)
Overdose (94)
Security (95)
Twin
cuddles P.2
Will (96)

Kinky (19)

2.6K 36 12
Af Um_why_not

I walk into Jason's apartment and instantly walk into the room to see Mason laying on the bed in nothing but his gray boxers and a marvelous print.

I smile before pulling off my coat and crawling on top of him. He groggily began to sit up.

"Hey, hot stuff," I say kissing his lower stomach before he smirks and looks up.

I quickly kiss his chest moving to his neck when I felt his hand on my face.

"Hi, Jared." He says and I frown.

"Awe Mason, you couldn't at least pretend not to know?" I whine as he pushes me off him and sits up.

"Do you really think Jason's gonna fall for the 'oh, babe I thought he was you' trick?" He asks putting on his shirt and I smile.

"Hey don't give him too much credit, I made him believe I was his reflection for seven years." I tease and he smirks.

"Or, hear me out, we can get really kinky and have a three-way, we'll blindfold you and we'll see if everything about the same, but don't get mad if I end up stealing your boyfriend," I whisper in his ear and instantly fill a hand grabbing at my hand.

"Jared, what are you doing?" Jason asked but it was more of a, come up with a good excuse instead of telling the truth kind of question.

"Awe, Jason, aren't twins supposed to share?" I tease and he only pulls me off the bed.

"Sure let's start by sharing my door. Here it's your turn to leave." He says before dragging me out of the apartment.

"Also, maybe you want to tell your little brother that you like dick, he's under the impression that you two are the only ones not affected with the homo and the little shit deserves to be taken down a peg." He says and I smile.

"Wow, I thought he would have grown out of his homo hating ways when he found out that his two idols were gay?" I say and he looks down.

"Nope, he hates us both now?"

"Hey don't feel bad, he never liked me to begin with. I doubt him finding out that my favorite drink is cocktails won't change much." I tell him and he smirks.

"Yeah but, it'll be nice to show him that, gay runs in the gene pool and he's next."

"Oh, you think he's a bottom?" I say getting way too excited.

"I mean, Jacob, me, and you are all tops, he might fall in line." He says and I pout.

"Can at least one of my brothers be bottoms. I'm the oldest and I've yet to take any of you guys' ass virginity. I've watched enough porn to know it's my right to do so dammit!" I say and he sighs.

"Remember how mom and dad used to buy those cute shirts that said 'I was planned, I was an accident' this is why you were always the accident." He says and I smirk.

"If my memory serves me, you were the accident," I say and he frowns.

"The only time I was an accident, was when you were a mistake." He says and I ruffle his hair.

"Always love our talks, baby bro," I tell him before leaving.

*

"Hey, there's this guy, I want you to meet," Jason says and I look up at him.

"Meet like a good plastic surgeon who can help me with my nose job, or meet like you're single he's single, so fuck?" I ask and he smiles.

"I think you two would like each other?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Uh, is it your boyfriend?" I ask and he glares.

"No."

"His equally hot twin brother?" I ask.

"No."

"You?"

"What the hell, get your mind off incest for two seconds!"

"I'll take that as a no. I'm not interested." I say sipping my coffee.

"Come on, you too have a lot in common and I think you'll like him?" He says and I sigh.

"Fine, a double date that ends in a foursome and a blowjob by you."

"A double date and you can kiss my ass."

"A rim job, deal," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I hate you."

"But I love the sexual tension." I tease and he rolls his eyes.

*

"Wow you to are identical." He says and I smile looking at the bleach blonde.

"Yep, that's why I can masturbate to mirrors," I say happily and Mason slaps me in the head.

"Kinky bitch," Jason whispers.

"Hi, I'm Jared?" I tell him and he smiles warmly.

"I'm Daniel, but you can call me whatever you like." He says and I smile.

"Can I call you pet," I say expecting him to be turned off or taken aback, but as quickly as I said it, without breaking eye contact and that chipper smile says.

"Only if I can call you master." He says and I feel my heart flutter until we're both slapped in the head.

"Keep it clean you sluts," Mason says and I smile.

"Oh, you're right Jason. I like him."

*

Daniel and I are perfect together.

We get along great and he's fun to hang out with.

We have a lot of the same taste and when it comes to bedroom play we're crazy compatible.

No matter how kinky I get he's always happy with it and our safe word is only a formality and it gets used more in day to day conversation than in the bedroom.

We've been dating for six months, I told him I loved him after two. He said it back.

You'd think everything would be perfect right. Future husband material right. Wrong.

Why?

Because we've been having a little problem.

"This is the third time!" I yell trying to control my temper.

He only blushes, looking like a sad puppy that wet the carpet.

"I'm not doing it on purpose I swear." He whispers and I drop my head into my hands pulling my hair truly pissed.

"No. Once is an accident, twice is a mistake, three times is on purpose," I tell him and he blushes more.

"Look, Jared. I'm truly not doing it on purpose. I love you. You know that right?" He says only this pisses me off more.

I get out of bed taking off the condom and leaving the room neither of us finishing.

I walk into Mason and Jason's apartment and the moment I see Mason I standing at the sink I walk over to him I hug him tightly.

"We're gonna start locking the door, Jared." He says and I only hug him tighter.

"Shh. I need this." I say burring my head into his shoulder.

"Don't you have a boyfriend of six months you could be hugging?"

He says and I squeeze him tighter.

"I don't want to talk about him now," I whisper only for Jason to pull us apart before grabbing Jason's face.

"Don't let other men hug you." He says and I only frown.

"Hey Jase, can we talk for a minute?" I asked him and he only waves me into the bedroom.

The moment we're alone I hug him tightly.

"OK, what's up with all the hugging. You depressed something?" He asks and I nod.

"Why don't you talk to Daniel then."

I only shake my head at the mention of his name makes me cry.

"It's about him?"

I nod.

"You two broke up?"

I shake my head.

"Had a fight?"

I nod.

"You fucked up."

I shake my head.

"You fucked up but don't think you did?" I look at him and glare and his small falls.

"He fucked up?"

I finally nod.

"Tell me what happened?" He says and I shake my head.

"Come on Jared you're twenty. If you don't talk then you won't solve anything."

He says and I pull away before looking at my shoes as more tears fall.

"How close are you and Daniel?"

"We met about three months before you two started seeing one another, why?"

"He;" I stop myself before saying it.

"Calls me Jason during sex," I say.

"What?"

"He doesn't ever say my name. Its always daddy or master or mister ya know the sexy shit. But the few times he does say a name its always yours." He says and I pause.

"I don't;"

"I don't either!" I cut him off.

"He doesn't do it daily. When we're out or talking regularly he gets it right but whenever we're fucking its Jason. I think he might be using me as a substitute for you." I tell him and he only sets on his bed thinking.

"I have an idea." He whispers and I look at him.

"Just don't be upset with the outcome." He says before walking to his closet and handing me an outfit.

He doesn't even have to say anything more as I step into his bathroom and get dressed.

I fix my hair the way Jason wore his and soon once again it was like looking in a mirror.

"Jared," Jason says and I only nod knowing what he was gonna say.

"If he does like you then I'll be fine." I lie.

It felt weird knocking on my own door and Daniel opened it.

"Jason?" He questions and I smile.

"Jared went out drinking and I thought I'd drop by," I say and he offers me a small smile before inviting me in.

"So you two got into a fight?" I asked and he blushes.

"Uh, he told you what it was about?" He asked blushing

"Yeah, he did," I say turning to him.

"You know, if you were attracted to me then you should have;"

"I'm not I love Jared." He says and I smirk.

"I didn't say anything about love. I love Mason but attraction's different." I say leaning over to him and he falls back onto the couch.

"No, I think you're misunderstanding things. Jared and I are happy. He's the only;" I cut him off with a kiss and he tries to pull away.

When he finally breaks free I kiss his neck.

"Shh. What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I say and he only punches me in the stomach.

"Listen asshole. I love and want only him! He's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and I won't cheat on him!" He says starting to cry.

"And you shouldn't cheat on Mason because he loves you." He says and I only hug him tightly.

"Then why do you call out his name when we make love?" I whisper and he lifts up my head.

"Jared?" He asks and I nod starting to cry.

"Don't do that ass hole!" He screams but I only hug him again.

"I can't be sure. Not when you call out his name. If you only love me then make me understand this because it hurts so bad!" I say and he only hugs me.

"I've been attracted to you from the day we met." He says and I look up.

"It wasn't love, it was pure lust filled attraction. I wanted to fuck you." He says and I smile.

"But then I wasn't that close with you and I knew Jason more. So I would subconsciously think of you as Jason, I could tell you apart but when I saw you for a split second my brain would think Jason.

Fast forward a few months and I fell in love and the man I fell in love with was Jared. I know that and I subconsciously feel that. But the attraction I have for you is the same from that first day we met and I still subconsciously think of you as Jason. Don't get me wrong you're the only person I'm in love with and the only person I'm attracted too." I only smile.

That's enough for me.

I only begin to kiss him again before brushing my hair back with one hand.

"You remember our safe word?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah." He says and I kiss him again.

"Good, because you're gonna need it because I'm gonna fuck you inside out," I say and his lip trembles the way it does in pleasure.

"You like that?" I asked and he smiles.

"You know I do."

"Yeah," I say picking him up.

I throw him only throw him on the bed before climbing on top of him before he grabs my shirt.

"Wait?" I say and he looks at me.

"Tonight let's just. Make love, you know that vanilla shit that happens in movies." I ask and he pouts.

"What? No fisting, no piss play, no toys, no dirty talk, no chains, whips, ropes, no breath play, no;"

"No ya kinky bitch!" I say and he pouts more.

"Fine. We do it vanilla, have a salad and some wine then I'll fuck you nice and hard. Like you like it." I say and he smiles.

"OK, daddy." He says and I kiss him.

I continue to kiss him before moving to his chest then neck. I stop myself right before I bite him trying to keep it clean.

I pull off his pants before, slowly hissing down his side.

He giggles softly and I look up to see that giddy smile I fell for.

I only pull down his boxers before taking the time to pleasure him more.

I begin to suck him off while stretching him out.

He begins to moan softly and I looked up before noticing that he was reacting much more innocent.

Not his play innocent or cute. He blushed deeply while holding a fist to his mouth while the other gripped his sheets.

"Wow, you're so much cuter when you're being all soft." I tease and he looks away.

"I've never had vanilla sex before." He says and I smile.

"Really not even your first time?"

"My first time was with two guys in the gym storage room." He says and I smile.

"Did you like it?" I ask and he shifts a bit.

"Maybe?"

"Well, it won't happen again. I'm not big on sharing." I tell him and he smirks.

"Really not even with;"

"If you say it I swear I'm gonna introvert your nuts," I say and he giggles.

"Yeah, I'm not big on sharing you either. And especially not with Jason. I know you're kinky like that." He teases and I smile.

"I am but I only want you," I say and he sits up before kissing me.

I thrust into him and he instantly hugs me moaning into my neck.

I gripped his thighs and he hugged me tighter as I started to thrust into him and he quickly becomes a mess of soft moan and hugs.

"I love you," I whisper in his ears and I smile.

"I love you too Jared." He says through moans and I smile.

That's all I needed to hear.

*

"So," I say stabbing into my salad.

"Have you ever thought about having sex with my brother?"

"Well;" He stars off and I already don't like where this is going.

"When we first met. I was sleeping purely with Mason as two best friends should. I was so rudely awakened by Jason giving Mason a late-night BJ and thought, hey I've seen enough porn to know where this was going. But then he started saying shit like 'did you top him well then let him see you in real pleasure' and I realized he was just jelly that his bf was seeing another guy.
But then he said 'Now look at him and beg me to fuck you' and I realized I should take my leave before he actually started and I couldn't look Mason in the eye again. I so expertly made my exit and listened to music on the sofa while Mason screamed his guts out. I got apology pancakes the next day though." He says and I smile seeing just how alike me and Jason was.

"But I'm glad we didn't. It would have made him being the best man at our wedding super awkward." He says calmly and I spit out my wine onto him.

"Oh are we starting the kinky shit now?" He says and I only look at him in fear.

"You know what. Flower pot. Not tonight. The safe word has been said, the panic button has been pushed. I'm going to bed before you get my tickets to heaven revoked. Ya kinky hoe." I say amd he frowns.

"Oh hell no, your ticket to heaven was revoked three months ago when you made icecube anal beads." He says and I smile.

"Yeah you're right." I say before grabbing him hand and dragging him back into the bedroom.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
386 13 18
This is a compilation of short stories, in a BL (Boy's Love) genre.
20K 1.3K 43
A SERIES OF STORIES
195K 3.5K 33
Every oneshot in this collection is bxb, so don't expect anything else. Tags are always listed at the beginning of each chapter, so don't ignore tha...