๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐๐“ |1|

Par x-calamity

โ•ฐ เฆ“ ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐๐“ โ”€โ”โ˜…ใ€ bnha x fem!ocใ€‘book one | completed โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ € โ € โ €โœฆ โ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๏ฟฝ... Plus

๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐๐“
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•Š๐•’๐•• ๐•Š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ~{๐•‹๐•จ๐• }~
๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐•?~{๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–}~
โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ค โ„๐•–๐•ก ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ž๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ~{๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ}~
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ค ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก ๐•‹๐•  ๐•Œ๐•Š๐•~{๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–}~
โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•”๐•ฆ๐•– ~{๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ}~
๐•Ž๐•™๐•ช?~{๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐”ธ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••? ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•~{๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ}~
๐•๐•–๐•’๐•™ ๐•€ ๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ก ๐•€๐•ฅ ~{โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–}~
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•–๐•š ~{๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•–๐•ค~{๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•ฆ ~{๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–}~
"๐•€-๐•€ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•ค๐• ...."~{๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•‚๐•’๐•˜๐•– ~{๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ~{๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐”ธ โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•  ๐”ธ๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค ~{๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ~{๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ)~
๐”ธ ๐•—๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช ~{๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ~{๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐”ฝ๐•’๐•š๐•๐•–๐•• ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช}~
โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•  ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–}~
โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•”๐•ฆ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•ฃ๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• }~
๐”ป๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•ค ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–}~
๐•Œ๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•„๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ}~
๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ„๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•๐•ค ~{๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–}~
โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐• ๐•Ÿ ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ}~
๐•€๐••๐•š๐• ๐•ฅ ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ}~
๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•๐•ฅ ~{๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ}~
๐•Š๐•–๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค โ„•๐•  ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ? ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–~{๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช}~

โ„™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•” ~{๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–}~

645 23 11
Par x-calamity

Kage looked around Shoto, finding Neito leaning against a wall, he being the reason they had all stopped while making their way through the hall.

"I heard Class A--" a crazed look crossed his face, "two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" Kage rolled her eyes as the blonde announced their classmate's failing.

"Sorry... everyone..." Shoto apologized, believing Neito's words of failure.

"They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it." Reassured Eijiro. Kage looked at Shoto, patting his arm -in what she hoped would comfort him-, while glaring at the -in her opinion rabid- blonde.

"According to Vlad teacher," Kage switched her eyes away from the blue eyed blonde, looking at a horned and innocent looking female. "We'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking forward to it!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Eijiro and Denki began to -try to- converse with her, while Neito kneeled next to her, whispering in her ear. She turned to face the two males, oblivious, she yelled, "I'll beat you up so bad, you won't be able to get back up again!" The blonde and red head paled, as Neito cackled. A menacing glare being sent his way.

Fortunately, Itsuka took care of Neito, knocking him out, "don't teach her weird phrases!"

"Hey, we're trying to get through back here." They all heard from behind them.

"I'm sorry!" Apologized Tenya, "come now, everyone save your chitchat for later. You're causing problems for other people!"

"Don't show me how uncool you are." Hitoshi Shinso walked up, his class not far behind.

"Shinso."

"He's the person who fought Midoriya at the sports festival."

"That guy looks like... he's bulked up a bit..."

|||||||||||||||||||

"Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal!" Shouted Nezu, the mouse-like hero standing on a small stage. "Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality... It's hard for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle to the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality--" Kage tilted her head, a blank look on her face as she stared up at her father, 'where's he going with this...?'

"The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is the incidents from this summer vacation I'm sure you already know about-- The loss of a pillar." Kage' eyes trailed to All Might, "the effects of that incident have appeared faster than I imagined. There will probably be great chaos in society in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of your in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a great sense of caution and crisis than before. The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this, huh? The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness. We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course, I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society." Nezu finished.

"Thank you, Principal Nezu."

Kage blinked as Hound-dog angrily growled and howled out, no one being able to understand.

"Let's see." Started Vlad King, "there were students fighting last night. You might be unused to life at the dorms, but let's live a life of moderation, is what he means." Explained Vlad.

"And now return to your classmates starting with third years."

||||||||||||||||||||||

Kage stared out the window, her elbow resting on the desk, with her cheek in her palm. She wasn't listening to anything being said until Tsu asked about the Work Studies, that were mentioned earlier.

Kage knew partly what they were, but didn't know a lot, so she listened when her uncle explained. When he was finished she sighed, Mic entering the room, quite loudly.

Returning to staring out the window, she listened to the lesson, -she couldn't exactly ignore it, it being yelled-.

|||||||||||||||||||||

After returning to the dorms, Kage and Shoto were the last to enter, Shoto going to the kitchen, and Kage heading to her dorm.

She passed Izuku, who was currently -along with Katsuki- being scolded by Tenya. Something along the lines, of no one being allowed to tell them anything about lessons while they're on house arrest, and how disappointed and angry he was. 'He's like a dad... Class dad...?' Kage questioned, as she continued her way to her dorm.

She wanted to take a shower, before completing any homework, or studying. She also had to feed her Burmese Python, though they weren't allowed pets, Kage was able -after a lot of convincing- to get them to let her keep him. She had named him Uji, he was your usual python, different shades of brown covering his scales, and the regular -almost- circle pattern along his long body.

She had saved the Python from a group of middle school boys, who were using their quirks to beat the reptile, who had been taken into Japan, away from his home. He was severely wounded, bleeding out, Kage had luckily made it in time and quickly helped the poor thing to recovery. He had stayed with her for a month and a half, and over that time he had put his trust in her.

When he was fully healed, she wanted to take him back home. But didn't have a clue how she could, or where that was. So she opted to the pet store, but one thing lead to another, and she ended up adopting him.

Kage walked into her dorm room, finding Uji curled into a ball, staring at the door, most likely waiting for her to return. Once she entered he perked up, letting out a happy hiss, she smiled slightly, walking over to her dresser and grabbing a change of clothes.

She turned to her reptile friend, "I'll be back." She told him, walking out of her dorm, closing and locking it behind her.

(Warning:panic attack and anxiety)

It wasn't until she had gotten out of the shower, and changed into her fresh pair clothes, did she realize she had grabbed the wrong shirt. Around her classmates, she'd wear nothing but long sleeves and pants, not wanting anyone to see her scars, so when she realized she had gotten the wrong shirt, she felt a panic attack coming on. Why? She had only told a few people, that being Shoto and the girls. But only one person knew her past and story, that being Shoto.

Of course she remembered Katsuki had also seen, during the time the two were kidnapped, but he hadn't said anything. So she thought, he either could care less, forgot, or respected her privacy and wouldn't ask, knowing she come to explain when she felt ready, or at least thought she would.

It's not like she didn't respect, dislike, or had no trust in her classmates. In fact it was the opposite, she just wasn't....ready.

She cared for her classmates, they all having grown on her over time, -of course if she could she'd freeze Minoru, but nothing close to killing him-. She wanted to tell them, but she was simply scared. She didn't know what'd they think of her after she told them what she is, why she was so strong, she didn't want know how'd they treat her after she told them she was a weapon created to kill All Might and take over society.

She was starting to breath heavily, not noticing the many figures that had entered. Arms wrapped around her, bringing her into a chest, petting her hair, soft shushing being heard from the person, she looked up finding Ochako trying to calm her, and the other girls huddling a few feet away as not to overwhelm the panicking female.

The girls had decided to head over after realizing their other female classmate hadn't exited the showers. Growing worried, they entered only to find Kage holding her chest and head in panic, while her breathing escalated. Soon as they were able to break down what was happening, they had acted quickly, knowing the female could hurt herself if the panic attack escalated further.

Ochako was the first to reach her, wrapping her in her arms, and petting her hair softly, trying to calm her. While Momo softly spoke to her, helping her control her breathing. Tears were streaming down the female's face, as the girls all calmed and helped her.

Once Kage was breathing correctly, and no longer panicking, the rest of the girls carefully approached, everyone sitting on one of the many benches, but all very close to the grey eyed female. Her hair was moved out of her face, her whole face being shown.

"Kage? What happen?" Asked Ochako, rubbing the female's arm in comfort. Kage stared at the ground, Momo seeming to put the pieces together, as Kage wrapped her arms around her torso, seeing her arms uncovered.

Kage didn't know how or why, but she realized how open to emotion she was now. First it was Shoto, then it was the girls of Class A, and Izuku had watched her cry to All Might, Katsuki seen her panic at the Kamino incident. She knew it was only due time before she opened up to everyone, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't scared.

"Your shirt? No long sleeves? Did you accidentally grab the wrong one? Kage are you panicking cause of the other's seeing your scars?" Kage looked at the black haired female, her eyes trailing over the other girls, before slowly nodding.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.5M 117K 76
โI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.โž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
25.2K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
249K 8.4K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
5.5K 426 25
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ----------------------------------------- ๐ŸŒบโ˜… Before her life at UA, our protag...