𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪}~

"Perfect! We've filled our belly's and cleaned the dishes! It's time for--"

"A totally awesome test of courage!"

"We're gonna win!"

As many began to get excited, Aizawa had busted their bubble of excitement once again.

"Not so fast. It pains me to say it but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead." Kage stared at the disappointment on their face finding it almost amusing but also quite upsetting.

"You're training today didn't impress me so I'll be using this time too." His scarf wrapped around the group, they all slouching towards the ground. The group of heroes began to explain as the group -consisting of Hanta, Mina, Denki, Eijiro, and Sato- was taken away by Aizawa.

The class drew their partners, Kage stared at her strip of paper in confusion. 'Weren't we supposed to be assigned in teams of two? Why am I with those two instead?' She questioned as she looked up, walking over to her assigned partners.

"Tail man trade me." Katsuki told Mashirao as he grabbed the male's shoulder, pointing at Kage and Shoto, who just stared blankly.

||||||||||||||||||

Kage walked behind Shoto and Katsuki, the dual-quirked male carrying a brown haired male on his back. The two males came to a stop at the sound of something ripping. They turned to look at the ruby haired female, backing up slightly as two pieces of fabric was held in their face.

"Put these on, it should keep the gas from reaching you." She told them, her voice muffled under the fabric over her mouth and nose. Katsuki grabbed it, staring st the black fabric before slipping it on. Kage helped Shoto put the piece on, before putting one on the unconscious male. The two noticed part of her scarred abdomen, her shirt being the piece of clothing they had over their faces.

The three continued to walk, though they didn't get far as they came to stop when they noticed a male in what looked to be a black jumpsuit. Kage tensed as she seen the hand the male had in front of him.

"Who's that? Hey... Which group was in front of us again?"

"Tokoyami and Shoji I think."

The male began to stand whispering and mumbling about flesh and a job he has to complete.

Kage heard the voice of Mandalay run through her head as she stared at the villain in front of them.

'Everyone of class A and class B! You have permission from Earserhead to use your quirks to engage in combat! I repeat use your training! You may fight these villains!"

Kage took stance ready to fight in case the villian charged.

'Listen! Two of the villains targets! It's students named Kacchan and Nakamura! The two mentioned should try and avoid fighting and stick to a group! I hope you can hear me!'

"I can focus if you've got out of my damn head. I can take care of myself!" Katsuki charged at the villain, though was surprised as giant knives charged at him. Kage and Shoto acted quickly, summoning an ice wall to block the attack.