He is real ~ Laughing Jack x...

By Aqualily70

It can take one night for your life to change for the worst. For a young man named lee who decided to go for... More

Charator Info
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 10~
•~Author's note~•
Authors notice

Chapter 9~

1.1K 39 39
By Aqualily70

{Hello fellow sinners!! Sliver is BACK!!! Sorry for the suck along waited update, I had been dealing with some family problems and getting ready for back to school. Thank you all for 2k reads and all your sweet comments, I promise to update more often. Anyyyways I hope you enjoy this chapter}

~*~

The room was dead silent.

Jack stood next to the bed with wide rage filled eyes. Never did he thought that a teenager would get the best of him—let alone FUCKING TWICE!

the killer clown took a deep loathing breath while gritting his sharp teeth angrily. The urge to just spill the little asshole's blood all over the hotel's wall was to enticing for Jack to contain himself any longer. He would to anything just to gouge out the the emo teenager's eyes while ripping him limb from limb. This boy has become an irritating and medaling nuisance!

"Round and round the cobbler's bench..the monkey chased the weasel," The monochromatic killer muttered under his breath lowly as he angrily made his way over towards the door, popping his head out into the hallway while looking both ways trying to catch sight or smell of the angst teenager vibes raiding off the emo boy.

"Curse tonight! And here I thought I would have so much fun!" Frustration filled Jack's voice as he shook his head and stared down at the ground. He closed his eyes, listening intently to the silence of the air. The boy couldn't of gone that far and lucky for the monochromatic clown, he knew that he was close enough to sense his music box. All Jack has to do was just wait.....

Jack's eyes shot open immediately as he stared at the floor in shock. His expression soon changed and his evil smirk returned as well.

"The monkey thought t'was all in good fun, POP!! GOES THE WEASEL!!! AHAHAHHA!!!!" The monochromatic killer cackled as he dashed down the hall while smiling like a manic.

The clowns horrid laughter would of woken up everyone in the whole building if not of Jack's strong magic which kept them all unconscious. It didn't matter though, the only person he wanted hearing his gorgeous, sadistic voice was the angsty teenager. Hopefully, he was trembling in pure terror inside a little corner praying that he would make it out alive from the dreadful events that happened tonight.

That would sure send a horrific smile to Jack's face.

The killer monochromatic clown grin a smile that even the Cheshire Cat would be proud of and advanced onwards to the direction of his precious music box. With every step the clown took, his blood lust grew as he knew it would only be a matter of time before he could finally mutilate the teenager for what he has done to poor old Jack.

"Yass!! I can already smell it in the air! My glorious candy melting his pulsing organs!! It's so enticing!! Ahahahaha!!!"

~*~

{Lee's POV}

I clutched my side as I ran down countless hallways 'Stupid ass cramp!!' I could hear the perverted clown's insane laughter from where I was, it made my heart start to race as I endlessly searched this huge fucking  hotel for a wifi signal, but me with my clumsy ass hands decided fuck trying to find a wifi signal and dropped me phone with no time to stop and go get it. 'WHAT A LOVELY FUCKING NIGHT THIS IS TURNING OUT TO BE!!!' I groaned internally while I continued on my 'MERRY' way!

With every second that flashed by, making the hairs on the back of my hair stick up to no end. My eyes widened more with fear and my long shaken strides reflecting my desperation to find safety. I felt an ice cold shiver run down my spine as the monochromatic freak's laughter growing ever so louder, I bite my lip to muffle my heavy breathing and possible cries of pain. 'Damn note to self, never eat before getting haunted down a psychotic killer clown.'

'Honestly I should have never excepted the little box from the kids parents. Remember kids, yeah I see you! this is why you never take stuff from strangers or something like this might fucking happen!!'

I momentarily stop to catch my breath while leaning against the wall for assistance as my cramp started to finally go away. My legs were killing me from all the running, you know since I haven't ran this much from the time I was doing track and field. Then my eardrums shook as the clown's mocking words and almost teasing laughter grew closer and more clearer by the minute.

'SHIT! This is not happening right now!!!'

I covered my mouth with my hands and crouched down, hopelessly trying to look for a way out. A dark shadow appeared on the walls; the silhouette causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

'I can't give up this easily!!'

I glued my eyes on the dark figure as I trembled in fear. This is exactly want the clown wants, to see me in this position frantic, vulnerable, weak, pathetic, satisfyingly amusing him....

'I AIN'T DYING TODAY BITCH!!!!'

I gritted my teeth as a with sudden rush of adrenaline and DETERMINATION as I dashed towards another hallway. As scared as I was, I was NOT going to let that monochromatic maniac win!

I darted from room to room like a squirrel on a shit ton of caffeine, peering into each of the resident's belongings in search of a god damn phone! Since you know mine went bye bye.

I escalated my speed into sonic speed and panted as I zoomed down the empty halls. I ignored the feel of losing consciousness and me poor limbs burning, I was soon going to pass out from exhaustion. Ya know with it still being dark as SHIT outside!

Then I suddenly stumbled and lose my balance as I had reached the end of the hall because WHY FUCKING NOT! I slumped over panting slightly as my little feeble arms clenched the side of the wall. My vision began to blur but I gently shake my head to clear it and I swear to all things holy if I attempt to speak at this give second, I'd sound like a little boy going through puberty.

Man things are not looking good. The fucking monochromatic psycho has already made his way to the beginning of the hall and stood about a good solid 9 feet away from me HORAY!!! His god damn wicked smile was the first thing I seemed to notice about his creepy ass with the second thing being was him
Barely detectable humming of some nursery rhyme, kinda like the same one I heard the music box play.

'.....Music box?'

'OH SHIT THE MUSIC BOX!!'

My eye shot open immediately and I froze right on the spot.

As the monochromatic bastard slowly approached me, I tensed up as frantically searched through my sweatpants and hoodie pockets. Soon my hand roughly pulled out the tiny little box and stared at it shock but also a slight bit of relief.

I was fucking sure I accidentally dropped the cursed ass thing!!

At that time I threw some random shitty jewelry box over to the clown. I could see the anger cloud his face at the realization if I had lost the darn thing.

But no I actually had it!!

"Hehe!~Aww is that my music box holding? Isn't it lovely? I spent so many years locked up inside of it once. Such a terrible experience to be honest, but then I was released by poor little Jimmy! And boy did I make up for all that time I lost!! Ahahahahaha!!!" The clown's deep, kinda hot, masculine, sadistic voice echoed throughout the empty hall, making me shake lightly

I stared down at the music box as he referred to it, wondering what the fuck was I going to do next. A cold breeze nipped at my oh so delicate skin, making the fear of death even more potent then before. The FUCKEN cold. That's I feeling I don't like in the slightest; the thought of being cold, inside and out. I shivered at the thought of me having to feel that retched sensation almost signalling how close I was to death.

'...Wait..'

'WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!'

'A BREEZE?!?!'

I suddenly knitted my eyebrows in confusion and turn my head in the direction of where the breeze was coming from. I dead ass almost dropped the box right at that second, I stared at in shock as I gripped the music box firmly. I then book my tired ass over to my last salvation.

There...RIGHT FUCKING THERE IS A WINDOW!!!!

The clown noticed my abrupt sudden reaction with him furrowing his eyebrows in pure anger as he sprinted after my sassy ass. I stumble slightly no surprise there; I clutched the music box in close to me as I aimed towards that glorious window. I could feel the monochromatic freak right on my heels but it didn't matter for I had already one.

I held the box in my hand and stuck it out the window. The clown came hasty stop and glares daggers at me as he released exactly what I was doing.

"I swear!! If you drop that box, I'll rip out your pathetic little heart out and STUFF IT WITH CANDY BEFORE SHOVING IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!" The clown's menacing words struck me hard with a shiver running down my spine. I shakily calm my self down as I remember I having the motherfucking advantage.

"I won't ya bitch. I'm keeping this!!" My words echoed throughout the hall and silence soon fell upon us as I stare into his deadly gaze, smirking slightly.

"And what makes you think I won't rip it out of your hand?!" The monochromatic clown snarled, his voice laced with venom causing me to flinch. I knitted my eyebrows and stared at the clown with a cocky yet serious look.

"Have you not noticed this wood was crafted in the 1800s, meaning it's pretty fucken old, unlike you it's already aged. Unless you've got a magic trick up your sleeve; I can easily break this box in a matter of seconds." I paused, I could see the fury building up inside of him. He was the one trembling now but I could sense his strong desire to rip me apart, killing me instantly.

"Fine...keep it...but that doesn't mean you're not getting rid of me just yet! In every second you so much as loosen your grip on that box, it's your funeral." At the sound of the clown's words, I pull my arm back and slide down to the floor letting out a sigh of relief. The monochromatic freak simply grunted and crosses his arms as I run my hand through my hair, smirking.

However when I took a second to process what just happened, I realized I had made a huge ass mistake.

I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM NOW!!

My eyes widened as I looked at the box with horror and groaned low, I heard a faint crumbling sound from above me and I raised my head to find the clown throwing his candy wrapper in my face. He smirks as he popped the candy into his mouth.

GREAT, JUST FUCKING GREAT!!

"Want one? It might be your last~!" He chuckles darkly, teasing me as his sudden perky change of mood left me looking at him annoyed but almost in awe.

Damn what did I get myself into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 354 23
'I don't recall how I got to that place...' Night woke up one night in the arms of a beautiful stranger. He was covered in blood. Had no idea who he...
25.7K 732 15
Beomgyu was walking home from work one night, but who knew that he would regret his choices that night. Or would he? P.S Hi cuties~ this is my first...
79 0 17
Axel and his brothers move to daylou,to start a new life. Axel meets two boys by the name of Liu and Jeffry woods. Soon they decide to become blood b...
18.2K 850 23
"The person, I had a one-night stand with was a Vampire, Now he wants to explore the city, he wanna live with me too? I can't say no to him not just...