Chapter 2~

{author's note: hey guys 👋  just letting you know that I combined some of my chapters to make them longer so this isn't new stuff but I am working on chapter 7 which might come out today or tomorrow!)

The wait was fucking killing me and my anxiety started to kick in. The cold, dirty surfaced of the alleyway reminded me of how little space we had to escape. The News fuckers voice constantly repeated within my mind as I remembered what they were talking about. My started pounding in my chest as I heard loud footsteps approaching us. The boy started to hyperventilate, but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and he gripped it for comfort.

I then realized the screen changed and I swiftly dialed 911. I held the phone to my ear and prayed to Satan that someone would pick up and fucking fast.

" 911 what's your emergency?"

My eyes lit up and I clutched the phone tighter as I saw a tall shadow a few feet away.

" I saved this kid from the serial killer on the news, but now he's after the both of us I don't know what the fuck to do..!!" I quietly whisper while nervously waiting for answer.

" Please remain claim sir, tell me where you are and help will be on it's way." I took a couple deep breaths and went to the GPS on my phone. I fumbled with the app and tried to find our location. Soon the app showed in writing where we were and I blurted out the location to the dude on the phone.

" Good, the police are on their way as we speak, just try to hang on a little longer sir—"

Just then my phone was snatched out of my hand and thrown across the alleyway my eyes widened as I glared up to come face to face with monochromatic fucking clown." you motherfucking prick!!" I said to the clown.

He smiled down at me and seemed to enjoy my look of fear mixed with a huge batch of anger. Then suddenly his claws wrapped themselves around my neck and I was soon lifted off the ground. I winced from the wince as the retarder clown began to choke the life out of me.

I gasped out and started kicking my legs as I tried to beat the shit out of the clown.

" Such a shame you called the cops, now I have to end things here. Such a shame really.... and to think I thought our little encounter would be fun.... *sighs* oh well." He deep voices spoke glumly as he tightened he grip on my neck.

His claws protrude my skin and blood trickled down his fingers. The crimson red liquid then went down onto my collarbone as I struggled under his grip.

The boy was scared to death and tried to help me as he pulled on legs, but the monochromatic asshole was too strong. Cries of sorrow could be heard in the alleyway and I really began to wonder if my life was really going to end like this.

Getting into a fight with my stepdad and meeting a psychotic clown on the same day of your death didn't seem that fair especially after you had gone a good deed of putting a kid out of harms way.

A spark of adrenaline soon came inside of me and I immediately use it on the shitty ass clown. I bit down on his hand and chewed until I could taste. The clown grunted and released his claw from my neck.

I seized the opportunity to shove the fucking clown back on the ground. I pinned him to the cold ground and towered over him as I used all my strength to keep him down in place.

He growled at me as a dug my nails into his already bleeding claw. His dark eyes started at mine with bloodlust circling in them. I held my ground though and glared back at the clown until I could see hues of red and blue approaching us. The boy cried in relief and I sighed heavily.

The clown just merely grunted and smirked at my exhausted expression. "Till next time Gumdrop~"

With that the clown disappeared from under me and that all that remained was smoke. My mind blanked and I thought 'what the hell just happed!??!' Then the tiredness started to kick in as I slumped down onto the concrete pavement.

My vision started to darken as a I began to slip away and all I could hear in the background were the worried cries coming from the kid.