Claimed Mine (Mine, #3)

By colormePlNK

Kaleb Xavier-Jay King Kaine - youngest son of Jazmine and King, twenty-one years old, and now part owner of h... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:

Chapter 8:

91.9K 3K 689
By colormePlNK

Kaine

"We are not going." I said burying my head into the pillow.

"Kaine get the fuck up!" Shelly said snatching the pillow then hitting me in the head with it.

"I'ma let you get away with that shit this one time." I said towards the fact that she called me Kaine.

"Forreal, come on because your mom already called me twice. Here put this on." I looked towards her as she held some khaki shorts and blue shirt.

"Oh hell no, take them lil ass shorts off." I said after I looked over her outfit seeing what she had on matched what she wanted me to wear.

"They are not lil." She said looking down at them.

"Ya ass is out."

"Now you are being extra, lyin ass." She said rolling her eyes walking out the room. "Get the fuck up, get showered, and dressed!"

I groaned getting up. I'm not in the mood to be dealing with family today. I don't want to be questioned since I am the last King bringing somebody around. And I damn sure don't feel like being bothered with Aunt Shay and Zoe's shit.

*

"You was deadass about wearing them lil ass shorts tho?" I had to ask one more time as we pulled off.

I nodded, scuffing as she just rolled her eyes. I turned the music up and then sped all the way to my mom's.

"What's up Kaine?" Nel asked as we walked into the house. I just looked at her before walking pass her into the kitchen.

Shelly

"Ooh somebody got a attitude." Nel said hugging me.

"Are my shorts even that short?" I asked her.

"No. Just ya ass and thighs is poking and that'll have niggas looking that's why he mad. You need to share some of that thickness with me."

"Shit, you can have some girl. I think it's too damn much."

"Bitch you better love that shit as much as ya nigga love it. Ain't shit wrong with you girl." I nodded sighing because she right, only if it could be that simple to me tho.

"The hell?" Me and Nel said at the same time as a boom was heard from the kitchen.

"Yo real shit Z I'll beat you the fuck up over my girl cut the fuckin playin!" Kaine snapped as Brandon was pushing him out of the kitchen. Kaine pushed Brandon's hands off of him before going out back.

"What the hell is going on?" Mama asked walking into the house from the backyard.

"Exactly, because ain't nobody putting their hands on my son." A lady said.

I raised my eyebrows as I peeped Nel roll her eyes.

"Bitch mind ya business with ya old ass." Karma mumbled as she walked out of the kitchen passing us.

I had a look of surprise on my face, yet still very confused on what the fuck was really going on.

"What did your lil fast ass say Karma?"

"Ain't shit fast about me. I obviously said it low so you couldn't hear it, but since you wanna know I SAID bitch mind ya business with ya old ass."

"Bitch don't disrespect my mom. I already don't like yo ass and don't have a problem slapping you." Zoe said coming to stand next to her mom.

Karma blinked with a blank face as she punched Zoe in her face. I cringed watching her head snap back from that punch.

"Y'all better get that bitch out of my momma house." Karma said as Brandon carried her out of the house.

Nel laughed grabbing my hand pulling me along with her outside.

"The hell type of shit y'all family be on?" I ask.

"Girl we ain't usually this crazy, well not all the time. You apart of this crazy family now, so get use to it."

I looked over towards Kaine where he sat at a table with his dad. He looked pissed off, but was nodding and listening to whatever his dad was saying.

Z came over to him and said something, then threw his arm over his shoulder. "We fam nigga, we fam!" He yelled making Kaine chuckle.

"Guess it's your turn to do some damage control." Nel said nodding towards them.

"What I do besides wear some shorts he don't like." She shrugged.

"Just give the nigga a ego boost."

I rolled my eyes walking over towards them. I spoke to his dad and Z.

"Shell tell my brother, I be joking to get under his skin. I never do that shit when he is not around."

"Yes, but stop messing with him please." I said.

"I am lil sis, no worries." He said slapping Kaine's chest before standing up and walking off and his dad followed.

I sat in Kaine's lap. "I luh you." I said nibbling on his bottom lip since he wouldn't kiss me.

"I love you too ugly." He said grabbing my thigh. "I still wanna slap the shit outta you for wearing these shorts."

"Shut up." I said kissing him.

*

"Hmm." I said giving Kaine his beer.

"Thanks bae." I nodded about to sit next to him but he pulled me into his lap. "Stop actin like you can't sit in my lap when people are around. You see everybody else not givin a fuck so you don't either."

I nodded because we were all outside and all the King men had their ladies in their lap and Karma was in Brandon's lap.

"Yo Kjayy and Kaine remember when-" Z started but stopped looking at me then Nel. "Uh, nothing."

"No say what you was gonna say." Nel said.

"I forgot." He said looking back towards his phone.

"He trying to get y'all asses in trouble." Their dad said laughing.

"Anything he was gonna say was old shit anyways." Kjayy said shrugging.

"Exactly so there is no fuckin point to bring it up." Nel snapped rolling her eyes.

"Yo, don't get fucked up in front of everybody Chanel." She whispered something in his ear and his eyes got big. "Chill, I was playing."

"Whipped ass." Kaine mumbled.

"So is you tho." I said.

"Chill." He said side eyeing me making me laugh.

"Here Karma ya meany daughter woke up crying." Their Nanna said handing Brei to Karma then walking back over to Jaden who kept calling her name.

"Today just proved where she get that mean shit from. You punching people in the face without even a face twitch." Nel said laughing.

"Chill I'm nice." Karma said.

"Karma I should beat you the fuck up for putting hands on my sister." Z said seriously.

"Man, look you know I love you like a brother, but girly and ya moms stay in the wrong."

"That's my sister and moms tho, I'ma always be at they back. I mean if I witness them in the wrong I'ma correct them, but still."

Karma nodded. "And I respect the hell outta that."

"Here comes drama now so let me go feed my baby." Karma said standing up leaving.

"So you're Shelly? I'm their Aunt Shay." I nodded giving her a small wave.

"So how did you and my son meet?" I scrunched up my face confused considering the fact that I'm not with her son, so why would it matter?

"What the hell does it matter?" Kaine asked.

"She's older, I mean grown so she shouldn't have a problem answering?" I chuckled at her trying to be funny. Even tho she been saying slick shit and sending looks the whole time I been here I'ma stay respectful considering that this is his aunt.

"It doesn't matter." Z said.

"No, I'll answer. We can let it be known now then put it behind us. Couple months before I met Kaine, I met Z. Obviously Z ain't no relationship type dude. He told me straight up he only wanted one thing and I turned him down. He was respectful towards me saying no to him while any other dude would have switched up and called me all types of names. So I guess you deserve props for raising a good son."

"Mmmm." She said turning her lips up giving me a look.

"Couldn't even had said thank you." Nel mumbled.

"Mom stop actin funny towards folks, fuck wrong with you?" Z said.

"Well it's not my fault this older woman is trying to ruin two brothers relationship because she wants to go from one dude to the next."

I chuckled shaking my head as I held my hand up stopping Kaine from opening his mouth. "Let's make some shit clear real quick, right now. I've been ignoring you the whole fuckin time I've been here, all the smart remarks and all the looks you done sent my way. I've trying to be respectful, but that shit dead now. One I am not a fuckin hoe, and I am damn sure not trying to ruin their relationship. I have never been with Z and never will. I look at him like a lil brother. This just shows that you don't know your son at fuckin all, because he was never serious. You also don't have to continue to point out that I am older than Kaleb, we all know this. If you was any real type of aunt and mother you wouldn't jump the gun so quick and assume shit." I stood up. "Done pissed me the fuck off."

I stood up walking away.

"Shelly." Kaine's voice called.

"Nichelle." I heard him jogging towards me then grabbed my arm.

"Stop Kaleb. No, it's fine. Maybe this shit is a sign. Maybe I won't fit into this family."

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 31
***DON'T READ UNTIL YOU'VE READ DRAWN 2 YOU*** Carnell Jr., Cameron and Valley are the Children of Carnell and Passion and they are 17 years old. CJ...
25.5K 1.5K 22
19 years old Zaniyah Stephenson met the love of her life Jayden Samuels but will it last? READ TO FIND OUT !!
6.9K 124 41
This is the sequel to my first Merome/Skylox book Why Won't You Love Me? The 4 guys take on the hardships of parents and deal with other things that...
393K 9.8K 25
MC Book 3 Cheyenne suffered from abuse most of her life at the hands of her father. When she finally escapes at the age of 18 with her 8 year old bro...