๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By VanessaWriting

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™•๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐โ™›
โ™•๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™•๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐–๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐žโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐๐š๐โ™›
โ™•๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ™›
โ™•๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›

โ™•๐’๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ™›

11.8K 296 84
By VanessaWriting

Recap: As thunder stroked inside dissolving the light it had revealed Maleficent.

"I'm baaaaaaack!" Maleficent smiled as the crowd froze in fear. "Go away, mother." Mal sighed as the VK's looked at Maleficent with an annoyed look.

"You're very funny." Maleficent chuckled. "Here-wand me." She held an arm out.

"No." Vanessa shook her head taking hold of the wand. "I'm sorry, what?" Maleficent questioned as everyone looked at Vanessa in worry.

"You didn't hear me? Maybe those horns are blocking your hearing sense." Vanessa smirked with a small glare. "But because I feel a shred of niceness to you at the moment I'll say it again. No."

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Maleficent glared. "As a matter of fact yes I do. I'm speaking to the woman who kidnapped me and lied to me for my whole life making me believe my mother abandoned me." Vanessa hardened her glare as the whole crowd and the VK's gasped in shock.

"Mom? You did that?" Mal asked her mother. "So what if I did? Would you have preferred to be weak or feared." Maleficent questioned Vanessa.

"If you think being good is weak then that is your problem but not mine." Vanessa shrugged before casting a quick shocking spell on Maleficent to distract her before tossing the wand to Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-" Fairy Godmother started. "Boo!" Maleficent finished but froze everyone.

Everyone was frozen but the VK's and Celina.

"Psych!" Maleficent chuckled.

Maleficent hummed as she headed to the top of the stage but before she could see Celina made sure to move quickly.

"Be careful mom." Vanessa whispered seeing her.

Maleficent went to Adam taking off his glasses before putting them back on his head. She then moved to the Fairy Godmother taking the wand.

"Where shall we begin?" Maleficent smirked turning to the VK's. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of these..." She aimed the wand at them causing the rings the Beast brothers gave to the girls to go to her. "Perfect fit!"

"Falling in love is weak." Maleficent told the two girls who looked at their ringless fingers in sadness. "I don't appreciate you telling my daughter anymore lies, Maleficent." Celina glared as she made herself appear.

"Oh, look who it is." Maleficent laughed. "Still want to play broken heart mommy?" She pouted sarcastically.

"You took my daughter away from me and I had to go years without her." Celina glared as her hands started to glow gold making the VK's and her daughter especially to look at her in worry. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Splitting children and their parents seems to be your speciality."

"I guess destroying the parents should go on that list too." Maleficent glared as her scepter glowed green. "Oh, please you could never have done that. You've tried to once and you couldn't." Celina threw a spark to Maleficent.

"I didn't even get started." Maleficent pointed her scepter to Celina making a strike head to her. "Mom!" Vanessa gasped hoping Celina didn't get shot but Jay had to hold Vanessa back because she was trying to move to her.

"Mom, stop it!" Mal turned to her mother who ignored Mal.

Maleficent and Celina battled each other very well until Maleficent stroked Celina too much making the Enchantress fall back strongly.

"Mom!" Vanessa yelled pushing Jay back before rushing to her mother. "Mom, please get up." Her lips trembled as she tried to feel Celina pulse.

"How could you?" Mal turned to Maleficent with teary eyes as the VK's looked at Vanessa and Celina in sadness and worry. "Love is weak." Maleficent shrugged as Evie went to help Vanessa.

Vanessa got Celina to sit up but still tried to look for a pulse which Evie helped with. As they did that Mal continued to argue with her mother.

"Vee, Vee." Evie whispered to Vanessa as she held Celina's wrist. "I have a pulse here." She smiled causing Vanessa to sigh in relief.

"Jay, Carlos!" Vanessa whispered yelled causing them to rush to them. "Help us move her behind the beam." She pointed.

"Alright." The boys nodded before moving Celina to where Vanessa told them. "Calme toi maintenant." Vanessa spelled causing Celina to float inside a circle aura.

"What's that going to do?" Carlos asked. "Hopefully keep her good till she gains conscience." Vanessa explained.

"Guys come on." Jay nodded to Mal. "Let's go." Vanessa agreed as they rushed to Mal.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent pointed the wand to Mal. "Neither of you two!" She pointed to Vanessa causing anger to rise in Mal.

"And now I command wand to my hand!" Mal yelled as the wand got to her hand. "It worked!" Mal smiled.

The core five shared a smile at the achievement.

"I hardly think so." Maleficent glared. "Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand! Give me the wand!"

"Hold on, Mal!" Carlos turned to her. "Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

"Oh, please." Maleficent laughed. "You're killing me!" She barked at him thinking he'd coward but instead got Dude to run, jumping in her arms. "Off! Off! Breath! The breath! Get off me!" She threw Dude off.

Jay saw her distracted so he rushed to her trying to get the scepter. Maleficent held the scepter close to her as she leaned into him stroking his bicep.

"Gaston should be jealous." Maleficent smirked as she flicked him causing him to fly backwards. "Jay!" Vanessa rushed to him.

"Enough!" Maleficent yelled. "You will regret this!" She told the five before she turned into an enormous dragon making them look at her in shock.

Maleficent roared as the five gasped and as she turned her head Maleficent looked straight at Jay and Vanessa getting ready to attack them. Jay and Vanessa stared with eyes wide open as they tried to get up.

"Vee! Jay!" Mal cried as the two tried to outrun the dragon. "She's right behind you guys!" Carlos yelled.

"Vee! Jay!" Mal shouted as Maleficent began to blow fire. "Aller de l'avant." Vanessa cast on Jay making him go to the others quicker.

"Vee!" Evie yelled as the fire got closer to her. "Vee! Hurry!" Carlos waved over.

As Vanessa rushed to them she felt the fire close to her back causing her to turn in an instant which the four looked at her in worry. The fire was close to her face before she cast a spell making her hair glow blue turning the fire that was aimed at her blue as well.

Vanessa took control of the fire before throwing it to Maleficent making the dragon fly back. She stared wide eyes before rushing to her best friends.

"Vee! Get behind me!" Mal moved her behind her and beside Jay. "How'd you do that?" Jay asked Vanessa.

"I have no idea." Vanessa shook her head as they saw Maleficent flying to them. "Leave my friends alone!" Mal screamed to her mother who was in front of them.

Maleficent bent down facing Mal face to face. The mother daughter duo had begun one of their most famous glare-downs but this time Mal didn't back down as their eyes glowed green.

"The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one!" Mal chanted not breaking away before Vanessa rushed to her sister's side taking hold of her hand that wasn't holding the wand. "The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one!" Vanessa and Mal chanted as Vanessa's eyes glowed gold.

"The strength of evil is good as none when stand before five hearts as one!" The two chanted one last time with much force.

Maleficent blinked as a flash a smoke surrounded her before the dragon was gone.

Mal gasped as the other four smiled.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked the two. "I have no idea." They shook their heads as the five rushed down the aisle.

"Did you two do it?" Evie asked. "I don't know!" They shrugged as the Fairy Godmother unfroze rushing to them.

"No, no, no, your mother did." Fairy Godmother smiled at Mal. "She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so... itty-bitty."

They looked down at the floor seeing a tiny lizard.

"Is she going to be like that forever?" Mal asked. "Forever is a long time. You two learned to love." Fairy Godmother turned to Mal and Vanessa. "So can she."

"I believe this belongs to you." Mal handed her the wand. "And I believe these belong to you two." Fairy Godmother handed the girls the boys rings causing them to smile as they put them on.

"You all have earned yourselves an A in Goodness class." Fairy Godmother smiled to the five causing them to chuckle. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" Fairy Godmother cast causing everyone to unfreeze.

The brother Beasts let out a roar as they rushed to the girls.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! We kind of all got this wrapped up here." Mal and Vanessa laughed.

The boys looked confused before Ben brought Mal into a hug and Nick brought Vanessa in one causing them to squeal.

"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" The brothers asked them with a smile. "Yeah, let's not have there be a next time, okay?" Mal chuckled before Vanessa gasped heading to the beam before.

Mal headed to Jane and the Fairy Godmother trying to straighten up what Mal had caused before.

"Um, can someone help me!" Vanessa called out as she brought her mother to where the group was. "Celina!" Belle gasped rushing over to her best friend as did Adam.

"Oh, dear, what happened?" Fairy Godmother questioned. "Her and Maleficent were fighting and she got knocked out. She still has a pulse but I don't know what else to do." Vanessa rushed worryingly as she set Celina down on the ground.

"This is easy." Fairy Godmother smiled. "Just close your eyes, hold her hand, and the spell will come to you in an instant."

"Okay." Vanessa nodded quickly, taking hold of her mother's hand, closing her eyes as the crowd and her friends watched the scene. "La vie ne me ment pas, la vie ne me trompe pas, ramène-moi ce qui était à moi, ce que j'ai perdu il y a longtemps." She repeated twice but nothing happened.

Just as Vanessa thought it was hopeless a cloud of gold dust surrounded the mother and daughter swirling around causing everyone to look in shock but Fairy Godmother smiled. Just as fast as it showed up the dust quickly disappeared leaving gold bits on Vanessa's dress.

"...If I open my eyes and Maleficent is still there I swear I'm going to the dark side." Celina told everyone without opening her eyes causing everyone to laugh. "She's definitely your mom." Carlos told Vanessa causing her to smile nodding.

"We took care of her mom." Vanessa smiled helping her mother up. "Thank goodness." Celina smiled bringing her daughter into a hug as one of the attendants took Maleficent away.

"At least now I can sleep peacefully." Vanessa sighed as her and Celina detached. "Nah-uh." Jay shook his head pulling her into the group hug with the VK's and the brother Beasts.

"It's party time!" Jay smiled. "No!" Vanessa pouted before the group sent her smiles.

"Fine!" Vanessa sighed in defeat but had a big smile before she put one hand in the air snapping it causing music to appear. "Let's get this party started!" Jay cheered causing everyone to cheer as well.

~~❦~~

The entire castle was filled with lights as Vanessa snapped her fingers causing the music to begin.

Ben and Nick were wearing their crowns being carried on their teamates's shoulders to the stage. Vanessa and Mal were with Evie in one corner of the stage.

Oh yeah
Oh yeah yeah

Vanessa and Mal sang first as they smile to each other.

"Let's set it off" Evie sang. "Oh yeah
You can make it happen"

"Ohay, Ohay Hey!" Everyone sang as they danced.

"Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise" Ben held a hand out for Mal who took it.

"Write the book story of our lives,
This is us taking back the night." Nick smiled as he twirled Vanessa who smiled as well.

Ohay, Ohay

"Break the spell,
We were born this way
Be yourself, forget the DNA," Vanessa smiled as she dance with Nick.

"Everybody raise your hands and say:" Mal held her hands up.

"Ohay, Ohay" Everybody clapped.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this beat
Dance till your heart is wild and free" Evie sang as she danced in a group.

Ooh, Oh, Oh

"Feeling the power, let it all out,
Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours" Evie danced with Doug.

"Ooh, Oh, Oh,
Ohay, Ohay Hey

Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!

Get ready, set it off
Come on
We got to set it off
On the right
Get ready, set it off
To the left
We got to set it off!" Everyone sang as they danced.

"Yo, it's time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors
Show 'em my passion sound
They all told me to back down
Show 'em my passion sound
Judgin' me 'cause of my background
Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now" Carlos and Jay smiled as they brought Jane to dance with them all before Jay left Carlos to dance with Jane alone.

"Feeling the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout" Audrey danced with Jay.

"We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
Ooh Oh Oh" Nick and Ben sang with Vanessa and Mal.

"Oh yeah
Let's set it off
Oh yeah, let's set this off
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Let's set this off!
Oh yeah
Let's set this off!
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!"

"Get ready, set it off (come on)
We got to set it off (that's right)
Get ready, set it off (to the left)
We got to set it off
Get ready, set it off,
We got to set it off,
Get ready to set it off (come on)
3, 2, 1, uh"

The brother Beast were about to kiss their dates but Vanessa and Mal turned their heads rushing to the balcony causing the boys to follow quickly.

"Ooh yeah
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Let's set this off!
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop" The four danced up at the balcony as they saw everyone dancing down at the stage.

"Let's set it off
Let's set this off (oh yeah)
Let's set this off
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off

Get ready, set it off (come on)
We go to set it off (to the left)
Get ready, set it off (to the right)
We got to set it off"

Just as they all sang the end fireworks began to go as they all bowed for the brother Beasts, Mal, and Vanessa.

They crowd danced as they four cheered up at the balcony.

"Oh we were having so much fun we almost forgot." Mal chuckled. "You didn't think this was going to be the end of the story?" She smirked.

"Did you?" Vanessa smirked as her eyes glowed gold and Mal's glowed green.

~~❦~~

Descendants 1 is complete!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.1K 10
Book 1 ~ Y/N is the daughter of Hades, Demi-God of the Underworld, and has a very low profile on the Isle. Then she gets invited to stay in Auradon w...
43.4K 879 10
โ˜™I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.โ˜™ /// โ˜™. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
29.2K 630 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
90.3K 3K 38
๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ (completed) _____________________ BOOK TWO ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...