Please Her ✓

Da IceBlueCold

"Look at me" He demanded. I flinched at the tone he used but lifted my head to look at him. I stared at the w... Altro

Ghost
Rose
Psychotic
Lying
Auction
Partner
Warm
Resist
Gorgeous
Be Careful
Beautiful
Trust Me
Sorrow
My Angel
Passionate
Shy
Tomorrow
Goodbye Kiss
Missing
Father
Fall Apart
I'm Sorry
Dull
Without You
Falling For You
Home
Romantic
Lust
Jealous
Parents
I Love You
Ring
Marry Me
Future
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
spin off

Author's Note

38.8K 740 155
Da IceBlueCold

Helloooo

So this is over as you see. This book was honestly so fun to write and I'm so happy I got to write Nate's story because he's my favorite character so far.

I just wanted to thank you for your support and your comments and votes I really appreciate it and I really don't know how to thank you. You guys seriously light up my darkest days.

I hope you liked the book. I'm sorry I can't put any 'smut' in my books, I wish I could, but I'm just not really good with that and not ready for that because just kiss scenes make me blush and I'm too embarrassed to write something like that.

Again, thank you for your support and all your comments, I see all of them and I appreciate your feedback.

I've been noticing some negative comments on 'Her Guardian' lately and I just hope this book was better because I was really careful and tried to make it better. I appreciate the negative comments when they're spot on, I see them as feedback but some people just don't pay attention to the book or judge too soon and sometimes it gets to me not gonna lie.

Anyways, I hope you liked this book I definitely loved writing it and thank you for everything, I really appreciate your support and I hope I didn't disappoint you with this book.

Let me know if you want a bonus chapter and if you have any suggestions for future books.

Love you guys! See you next time💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

74 0 5
18yo+....... Descriptive sex scenes, abuse, adult themes, violence. Adults only.... This series is copyrighted! This is book 1 in the series... Nate...
299 3 16
"Your eyes telling me, you want me" he grabbed me. caressed my cheeks. "What are you talking about?" shivering under his touch. "Shh" he leaned in an...
18.8K 697 53
I quickly shake my head, which he raises an eye brow to but doesn't question. He straightens up, never removing his gaze from me before stepping clo...
39.1K 965 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...