πƒπ„π•πŽπ“π„πƒ | draco malfoy...

By dracoommalfoy_

yule ball. triwizard tournament. the return of an enemy. two sides. two lovers. what's to come of them? More

𝐈. DARK DREAM
𝐈𝐈. TON-TONGUE TOFFEES
𝐈𝐈𝐈. PORTKEY
πˆπ•. REUNION
𝐕. THE DARK MARK
π•πˆ. HOW COULD I NOT?
π•πˆπˆ. TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT
π•πˆπˆπˆ. THE KILLING CURSE
πˆπ—. IMPERIO
𝐗. ARRIVALS
π—πˆ. SECRET SPOT
π—πˆπˆ. THE GOBLET OF FIRE
π—πˆπˆπˆ. AFTERMATH
π—πˆπ•. FERRET
𝐗𝐕. ACCIO CHARM
π—π•πˆ. THE FIRST TASK
π—π•πˆπˆ. DATES ARE HARD
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ. THE YULE BALL
π—πˆπ—. OFFICIAL
𝐗𝐗. THE SECOND TASK
π—π—πˆ. THE ARTICLE
π—π—πˆπˆ. THE THIRD TASK
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ. THE MAZE
π—π—πˆπ•. VOLDEMORT'S RETURN
𝐗𝐗𝐕. FOR NOW
𝐐 & 𝐀 !
𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 !

πƒπ„π•πŽπ“π„πƒ

50.5K 677 334
By dracoommalfoy_

DEVOTED:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

THE DARK MARK is a sign no one had forgotten within the fourteen years of its absence. It was once a sign that people dread coming home and seeing. With bad luck, you would arrive to your house after work only to find it hanging evilly in the sky above your roof, marking that someone had died within those walls. It was a sign that caused fear and destruction.

Fear, destruction, and disappearance. No one had seen it for fourteen years. Although, it's never really gone, is it? Not when it's inked into every Death Eater's forearm- a mark of their loyalty, or a mark of their fate they can't escape. Even if they wanted to.

Harry and Giovanna Potter had never seen the Dark Mark. Not until the Quidditch World Cup, that is. After a night they'd never forget, they realize what the Dark Mark truly means. It means Voldemort is out there, stronger than he had been when he was a mere memory in a diary, or a mere creature possessing Quirrell.

And although that thought is a terrifying one, they have other things to deal with. Things that are much closer than where ever He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was lying right now. Granted, the events are sure to all be tied together, but the twins are more worried about battling a dragon and staying underwater for an hour.

Because at Hogwarts this years, the Triwizard Tournament is being hosted. And the Potter twins's names have come from the Goblet of Fire. Only- they weren't the ones that put them in there. And they are faced, once again, with a battle they didn't ask for.

A battle within the Tournament, and a battle with certain people without.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.7K 35
**π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ** 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘒 𝘭𝘒𝘣 𝘒𝘀𝘀π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘯𝘡. 𝘈 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘴...
86 6 7
Change is possible, even with the most stubborn and stuck up people. Draco Malfoy being no exception. With his prejudices cast aside, he decides to a...
354K 10.9K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
313K 9.4K 28
A little game, turned into something so much more... Sorry if there's any bad grammar or spelling, I'm terrible at re-reading things!!