Accidentally Bent (Boyxboy) ✔

By letsgohomehidee

What happens when you bend over to pick up a lucky quarter but a stranger accidentally crashes into you inste... More

⤵️Author's Note⤵️
Part I: The Secrets We Hide
Chapter 1: Thomas
Chapter 2: Thomas
Chapter 3: Thomas
Chapter 4: Thomas
Chapter 5: Thomas
Chapter 6: Eli
Chapter 7: Eli
Chapter 8: Thomas
Chapter 9: Thomas
Chapter 10: Thomas
Chapter 11: Thomas
Chapter 12: Eli
Chapter 13: Thomas
Chapter 14: Thomas
Chapter 15: Eli
Chapter 17: Thomas
Chapter 18: Eli
Chapter 19: Thomas
Chapter 20: Eli
Part II: The Lies We Tell
Chapter 21: Eli
Chapter 22: Eli
Chapter 23: Thomas
Chapter 24: Thomas
Chapter 25: Eli
Chapter 26: Eli
Chapter 27: Eli
Chapter 28: Eli
Chapter 29: Eli
Chapter 30: Eli
Chapter 31: Eli
Chapter 32: Eli
Part III: The truths we reveal
My First Published Book!!!
The Class Prince #2 Published!
Accidentally Bent PUBLISHED 🏳️‍🌈

Chapter 16: Thomas

33.7K 2.9K 1.4K
By letsgohomehidee

A/N: 30.04.20

Do you guys have a favorite character? Or one that you dislike?

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*Thomas's pov*

It's already been three days and Eli was still ignoring me. What was his deal anyway? I didn't say no because I didn't want to hang out with him, I said no because I had to take care of my little sister.

Even though I had a legitimate reason, I still felt bothered by the fact that he was ignoring me. A little too much, actually.

I tried to approach him at school, but he avoided me and wouldn't even spare me a glance. He was acting just like Rhys did whenever Jayden said something wrong, which was how I knew that Eli was mad. Very mad.

"You keep glancing at Eli," smirked Jayden, kicking my shin under the table before shoveling a mouthful of pasta into his mouth. "You two fight?"

"He got mad 'cause I couldn't hang out with him," I mumbled.

Jayden munched on his food like it was rubber. Maybe because it was. Who knew what these plates of pasta were made of?

"Did you have a legit reason or were you just being anti-social?"

"Had to look after Molly," I said with an eye roll.

"Didn't know you and rich kid were that close," Jayden said. His voice sounded slightly bitter and I gave him a grin.

"Aw, babe, don't be jealous," I said, running my fingers over his hand. Rhys slapped my hand away and my lower lip jutted out.

"Two people fighting for me? Do continue," Jayden said with an ear-to-ear grin which made Rhys sigh heavily. Jayden pulled her over and kissed her head but simultaneously gave me a flirty wink.

Typical Jayden.

I was glad he was doing better. Well, better was stretching it, but at least he was back.

"Yeah, Eli and I have become... Friends," I said.

"Rhys told me," Jayden said, looking at his plate and poking a meatball. "Heard he got you a job and everything."

Rhys flashed me a warning look before looking away, kissing Jayden on the cheek and returning to her meal. So I wasn't imagining the bitter tone in his voice.

"Jay, I was gonna tell you," I said, feeling guilty.

"It's cool, man," he shrugged. "Rhys filled me up on all the details. Go get that money, I've been looking for a sugar zaddy."

I could tell that he was upset but smiled and nodded. After lunch, Jayden went to play basketball before our next classes. I went over to Rhys.

"Hey, um, is Jay...?"

"He's fine," she said. "But you know, you could have told him about the Eli thing. He isn't used to seeing you keep secrets."

I blinked, slightly taken aback. "Eli isn't a secret."

Rhys raised an arched brow.

"I didn't tell him because Jayden already has a lot going on in his life," I said.

"And you aren't?" Rhys asked. "That never stopped you from telling him everything else that goes on in your life."

I ran a quick hand through my hair before shoving it into my pocket.

"Are you and Eli really just friends?"

"What else would we be?" I snapped defensively. "We aren't even friends."

"He got you a job."

"Maybe he was feeling generous," I argued, but Rhys didn't seem convinced.

"It's just strange that you and Eli are suddenly hanging out, and it's even weirder seeing someone as spoiled as him actually trying to help someone. And those constant stares his best friend Steven is throwing at you? It just feels off."

Rhys raised her brows and was doing that thing with her eyes that made me feel guilty even though I didn't know what I did wrong.

"What?" I finally asked, unable to stand her glare.

"Nothing." She shrugged and turned on her heel, walking away. I jogged after her.

"Nothing means something in girl code," I argued, remembering everything Jayden had taught me.

"Okay."

"Rhys," I groaned. "Please stop with the one-worded answers, it's creeping me out."

Rhys stopped in her steps and narrowed her eyes. I thought she was going to yell at me, but she didn't.

"Thomas," she said, her voice suddenly softening. "You know, if there's anything you want to talk about, Jay and I are always here for you, right? No matter what."

My hand hung at the nape of my neck when I averted her gaze.

"Uh, yeah, I know."

I slowly looked back towards her. Rhys's gaze lingered on mine and she looked like she was about to say something, but gave me a small smile.

"Good," she murmured softly, giving my arm a gentle squeeze.

"Rhys!" I groaned. "That was a one-worded answer!"

I chased after her but she shooed me away and wouldn't tell me what I did wrong no matter how much I pestered her. Or maybe I did and just didn't want to admit it.

I went home, my head clouded with questions about Eli, about Jay, about Rhys... Since when did my life get some complicated? All because of some dumb bicycle crash? No, the bicycle crash only quickened the landslide, my life has always been going downhill, even before Eli.

As if on cue, my phone started ringing. My eyes brightened when I saw that it was him.

"Eli?" I asked. It didn't seem like him to make the first move.

"Hi, Thomas." His voice was small and nervous. Something was wrong. The fact that he was calling me Thomas and not 'filthy rat' was proof.

"Hey, what's up? You okay?" I asked, suppressing my worry.

"No. Yes. I don't know," he mumbled.

"Talk to me."

"I'm in your neighborhood."

My eyes flung wide open. "What? Eli, it's dark outside, what are you-"

"I wanted to talk to you, okay?" he snapped angrily.

"You could have come talk to me at school," I murmured.

"I didn't want to see your face."

I squeeze my temples. "That makes no sense."

"You're ugly."

I raised my eyes to the ceiling. "Eli-"

"I hate you."

I sighed. "El-"

"You stink."

"Okay," I said, giving in. "Okay, I'm ugly and you hate me and I stink. Now where exactly are you?"

"I don't know, I'm lost," he finally admitted. "And a group of guys is following me and they're scaring me so I called you."

Was that why I heard loud snickering from a distance? I rose to my feet, panic rushing through my veins.

A weak-looking rich kid wandering lost in the Southside of the city was like throwing an innocent bunny in a cage full of hungry lions. Of course, he'd attract attention, and it definitely wasn't the good kind.

"Eli," I said, grabbing my jacket and heading downstairs. "How many of them are following you?"

"Do I turn around and look?"

"No!" I blurted. "No, Eli, don't. Just... Just make an estimation."

"Alright," he huffed. "Three? Maybe four?"

Okay, so a small gang.

I wanted to ask if they had weapons: knives or a baseball bat, but Eli would probably start to panic.

"Where are you?" I said, closing the front door behind me and jogging down the street, looking around in hopes that I'd see him somewhere. It was chilly outside.

"I don't know your shabby neighborhood." He snapped, sounding annoyed and scared. "Do I look like I someone who'd go to your house every day?"

"No, but you should."

"What?"

"Describe your surroundings," I sighed. "Don't look back and keep your head down. Don't you dare hang up either."

"Is that a request or a command?" he retorted. Of course he had to be snobby even in a situation like this, he was Eli Golden for God's sake!

"A command," I hissed impatiently.

"You can't tell me what to do just because you're poor." I knew he was mimicking me from when I told him that he couldn't boss me around because he was rich. Was this really the time?

"I'll leave you on the streets to die."

"I'll call the cops," he snapped.

"Can't call 'em if you're dead."

There a small pause.

"Okay, can you come help me now?" He asked in a small voice.

"Describe your surroundings."

Eli started describing his surroundings, telling me about the runny shops and criticizing them while he was at it, naming streets and restaurants. I knew the southside better than the back of my hand and quickly found my way around.

"I'm almost there," I promised him. "Are you-"

I heard him yelp which was followed by loud laughs. Then he hung up. Or someone did.

"Eli? Eli?!" I shouted into the phone, but there was no answer.

⤵️⤵️⤵️

A/N: As anxious as you are to swipe to the next chapter, please don't forget to leave a vote for this one ❣💫 thank you loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.4K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
1.7M 115K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...
79K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...
1M 37.3K 65
Have you ever met a rich family? The kind from the movies. You know with the enormous house and expensive cars and the extended driveway that has a f...