Unknown Sensations

Por bhes_thenovelist

Harley Bianca MacKesie-the best daughter , sister & friend anyone could ever wish for . She is forever smilin... Más

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Epilogue

Chapter five

131 7 0
Por bhes_thenovelist

© All Rights Reserved

Spencer

It took every bit of self control I had to refrain myself from claiming her lips whenever she smiled or laughed . I almost lost my cool at the mention of her lover boy .Why would she think of another man in my presence?

She has a mothering nature , she thinks I didn't see the way she was admiring the young waitress or that her tip went unnoticed. She does everything with grace . She chooses to see the good and best in people.

I wondered if she'll still see the good in me when she came to learn of my secrets . She stripped my soul naked , no matter how hard I tried to fight for dominance, in that moment when our eyes locked , I couldn't . She has no idea how a single innocent look from her brown eyes could do to a man like me . It was evident that she had an effect on me , rather her touching me does .

The second her hands made contact with my skin , my mind stopped working , leaving me to try and detect the unknown sensations on my own . It was infuriating because that was the only thing in my life I had no control over ; the second thing I had no control over was , my need for her .

Walking next to me , kicking the warm sand with her feet , refusing to look at me but stole glances at me was the most enchanting creature ever created . The sky was with us tonight along with the stars dancing above our heads .

Inhaling the warm night sea breeze , the night belonged to us . Wanting to know about her , I asked .

"Why are you single , angel?" She stopped walking and sat on the sand , facing the sea . I took a seat next to her waiting for her response. She watched the water dance , thinking about her reply .

"I haven't found the one worthy of my time and love yet-"

" You do not care for anyone but you are trying to care for me." she replied but questioned , stated .

Her statement had me wondering the same thing but the answer to that was easy , I guess being around her made it less difficult to try and act in any other way .

" I guess you make it easy for me to be like that to you." Pushing my feet up , I stood . She turned her face to me , I held out my hand and she slowly reached for it , eyes looking at my lips , I fought the urge to smirk . I reposed immediately at the contact of her touch . I helped her back to her feet and held her waist . I began leading the dance and she followed my lead .

It was in this moment that I wanted to put an end to this misery and kiss her till we were both panting , in need of air but again I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop myself from doing more so I pushed all thoughts that might cause me to take a cold shower again at the back of my mind .

I told myself that seeing her smile was better than sex .

" A movie ?" I asked and she nodded . I walked us back to the house . Once inside I let go of her hand and walked into the storage closet and took out a blanket .

I walked to the lounge and found her relaxing on her couch , I took my seat next to her and covered her with the blanket . We fell into silence , the comforting kind .

After five minutes of silence she finally spoke.

" Why are you single?"

How do I answer her question without hinting out or exposing myself . I thought for a few moments , avoiding her eyes that may detect my lie .

" I don't do the girlfriend thing." it's not really a lie but it's not necessarily the truth either . From my perplexed view , I watched her face fall.
"Oh."

This might be the perfect time to let her know that I couldn't give her what she wanted from me . I've seen the look of hope from the others , I've seen it on her face too .

I didn't want her to get her hopes up only to be disappointed in me when she finally learnt the truth .

"Angel , can't we just have fun , no feelings involved?I say this because I can't give you what you want and I don't want to fill your head with ideas , dreams and fantasies, I hope you can understand. "

She sat up from her position , this time it was her that was dodging my eyes , you could tell she was trying so hard to keep a poker face on but was failing terribly even her voice was failing her .

"Unfortunately we both want completely different things , I'm not about that life . I want stability, security, intimacy, love , commitment not fun . I'm sorry but I think it's best we stop seeing each other outside work ever again . It's a waste of time on both sides . I'm sorry Mr Thompson , but I'd like to go home now . Thank you for the wonderful evening."

Mr Thompson , I guess we were back to formalities again . All the things she listed were impossible with me . She was not for me then but I couldn't bare the thought of her being with another man , a man that wasn't me . It's selfish that I wanted to keep her for myself knowing very well that I wouldn't be able to keep her happy .

" What happened to , Adonis ?" I argued but she stood her ground , her voice trained in monotone.

" No , you're Spencer Thompson , the man who is a sponsor for my project , now please take me home. "

She said sounding more serious . What did I do wrong ? She couldn't possibly angry at me for being honest , could she ?

"NOW!" She shouted standing up when I made no action to move , I nodded standing up .

I took the car keys since Richard was off duty , she sat on the backseat , I sighed closing the door behind her and walking over to the driver's side .

The drive was silent , she looked outside the window the whole drive , she looked like her eyes wanted to 'leak ' because she constantly swallowed a lump in her throat . She didn't even wait for me to parked properly before she quickly exited without saying a word or looking back .

Hitting the steering wheel before composing myself , I sped off her drive away.

Damn it .

________________________________________________

Harley

His words echoed in my mind, I didn't want to have fun . I wanted more , to think I was stupid enough to think there might be a chance for us to be together but not I was living in a fantasy world . Although it did hurt me to call him by his last name , I have to be strong for the next time we see each other.

Two days without seeing him felt like forever . A knock sounded on the door . I opened the door to a not nice Anne but once she saw the look on my face , her face changed to a concerned one .

" Suup with you?" She asked . I opened my arms and walked to her .

" He said he just wants to have fun , no feelings involved ." tears threatened to spill and my voice cracking . She broke the hug , inspecting me.

" He did what? You're telling me that he took your virginity and said that?" Anne's face changing into a scowl.

" We didn't do it , but Anne I thought we had something going on , the dates , pictures . I am such a fool to be in love with someone who just wants sex ." I sobbed in my hands and Anne pulled me into another hug , stroking my hair .

"No friend , he is the idiot here for not seeing you." she said counting to stroke my hair .

"Hush now Harlz , it's not your fault he can't use his eyes to see that he got a gem in you okay ? You're so much more and worthy of everything to be crying over a guy okay ?" She comforted me . It was in times like this that I was grateful to have a best friend like Anne.

My chest was in knots and throbbing , the knot in my stomach didn't make the situation easy . What's worst was the pain in my throat and the tears refusing to stop coming out . Everything that transpired tonight replayed on my mind , as if I didn't need any of that .

Was this what a heart break felt like ? How many did Anne endure on her own ? Was this how Lony felt whenever I rejected him ?

Lony.

I still haven't reached out to him . I sobbed harder into Anne's shoulder.

*

I woke up to an excruciating migraine, my lids feeling heavy . I slowly sat up from my sleeping position . My entire body was smarting , I was in need of a shower .

I tip toed out of my room and went to the bathroom . I stood in front of the mirror , taking in my appearance . Swollen , big puffy eyes from all the crying from last night , dry pale skin and small swollen pouty lips . I didn't even bother braiding my hair , it was wild and tangled everywhere . It was gonna take forever to untangle it .

I went inside the shower. My body immediately tensed as the hot water made contact with my skin , thoughts of him occupied my mind . Thoughts about my relationship with Lony hanging in balance . I pushed back the tears stinging my eyes . I let the water dance on me till the hot water turned cold .

I stepped out of the shower into my robe and went back to my room . I took out a grey loose sweatpants with a white vest and wore socks with my slippers. I didn't even bother drying my hair , I wrapped it in a doek and went down the stairs.

As I neared the kitchen , I heard low voices and whispering. I walked in on Anne sitting with none other than the person I thought didn't want to see or hear from me ever again .

There he sat in his perfect dark skin , wearing the jacket I had gotten for him and black jeans and his signature Nike sneakers . His waves were neatly done , he looked good . His scent filling the entire kitchen . My heart ached , remembering all the time he confessed his love to me and I rejected him . Maybe if I said yes to him , I wouldn't have experienced this heartbreak because I know he wouldn't have toyed with my feelings , he would have protected me like he did all the time . I could've been happy , I wondered if it was too late to try .

The thought of never seeing him brought me to tears . What I loved about him was that no matter how wrong I was or how angry he got at me , he never gave up on me or loved me any less . In fact he loved me with everything he had and I was too blind and stupid to see that . I was too blind to see what's right in front of me .

"Lolo ?" I called out in a low sorry voice .

He stopped speaking to Anne and looked up at me with a sad smile , breaking my heart even more but still I forced a smile and mouthed , " I'm sorry."

Anne gave me a sad smile before giving us privacy.

His hazel eyes filled with sadness . " Lolo , I am so sorry for leaving you without an explanation and for ditching you . I am so sorry , I just couldn't find the words , please forgive me Lolo . I'm sorry I didn't reach out to you either , truth is I was afraid of what you'd say , I just can't afford to lose you . I mean you're an important part of my life." I ranted without pausing .

He slowly stood up from the stool and made his way slowly to me , he stood a few feet away from me , his eyes refusing to look at me .

" Just not in the way that I love you. " he murmured underneath his breath , clearly not wanting me to hear him but I did .

" I do. " I answered him underneath my breath . He slowly raised his eyes to mine , they looked hopeful .

" Bebe , don't say it because you feel sorry for me just don't. " he said defeated .

I found myself backed into a corner , the way he was looking at me broke my heart . What he felt for me was visible in his eyes . I don't know whether it was guilt or true but I did something that would jeopardize our friendship.

I closed the distance between us and gently pressed my lips on his , to my surprise they were soft and warm . He didn't return my kiss at first , I almost panicked but relaxed when he starting kissing me back .

The kiss didn't last long because he broke it .
" Bebe stop , not like this. I want you to kiss me because you want to , not because you feel guilty or sorry for me." he said in a raspy broken voice .

It was like a bucket of ice fell on me .

I looked at him in shock , "I don't feel guilty....I want this. " I tried but he shook his head .

"You don't have to convince me Bebe , I know you can never see as your partner but brother , I understand ."

You could hear the sadness laced in his voice , it broke my heart even more , knowing that what he said was true .

"I-" he cut me off by placing a soft kiss on my head before turning to leave .

When he was almost out the door , he paused and said , "I need time. " and he closed the door .

I slowly turned and saw Anne , arms open . I walked to her with teary eyes . She hugged me so tight and brushed my back , I broke down .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 25.7K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...
486K 4.6K 14
"You are everything I am not and yet everything that I want. I can't promise you anything, and I know... I fucking know that I'll eventually hurt you...
277K 9.6K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...