𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

By love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... More

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•

1.7K 164 46
By love_lorri

Yunho glanced over at Jongho, his fingers lightly drumming on the bottom half of the steering wheel to an upbeat song playing on the radio "So did you get some good photos for your project?" he asked while they were sitting at the traffic lights.

Jongho passed him the sneakiest glance and Yunho was immediately both intrigued and worried. "Just what type of photo did dad give you?" he asked worriedly.

"A good one" the younger said all knowingly, looking down at the envelope in his lap.

"He didn't give you any embarrassing ones did he?" Yunho said as he nervously bit his bottom lip.

Yunho began to worry just what photos the younger had gotten from his dad. He knew there were one too many photos of himself and San in embarrassing positions; like the time they pretended to be makeup artists and gave each other's makeovers . . terrible makeovers . .R.I.P Makeup kit. Or the time they dressed up in heels and put on a fashion show for their parents, extremely fun at the time but terribly embarrassing looking back on it now. Jongho was going to use them in his poster for his whole class to see; Yunho would never be able to show his face again at that school if Jongho used embarrassing pictures of him.

Yunho eyed Jongho out the corner of his eye as his finger traced the edge of the envelope "Hmm, well depends what you classify as embarrassing, I personally think the photo I got is cute, your dad thought so too, but you might have other opinions" the younger said.

"C-cute?" Yunho enquired with a squeak in his voice looking at Jongho with alarm in his eyes.

A small toot from the car behind Yunho's jogged his mind back onto the road. When they were rolling down the road again Yunho asked again "Cute? You gotta tell me what dad gave you"

"Well . . " Jongho began, dragging out and playing with the older's curiosity ". . .It's a photo of . ."

Yunho held in is urge to grab for the envelope "Jongho come on! Don't leave me hanging!"

The younger smirked his signature smirk "It's a photo of an important moment in your life that you don't remember"

"I don't remember?"Yunho questioned.

Jongho nodded "Let me ask you a question . .When was your first kiss?"

"Eh?" why was the younger suddenly asking him about his first kiss, he'd already told Jongho ages ago.

"Answer my question and I'll tell you" Jongho said as he tapped the envelope.

Yunho sighed, just going along with Jongho now. What was so special, cute and potentially embarrassing about the photo he held in the little envelope that he couldn't just tell him? And what did his first kiss have to do with it?

"My first kiss was with San at a sleepover at my house when we were 13 . . "

Jongho immediately started shaking his head side to side and then made buzzer sound with his mouth signalling that what the older said was wrong. Yunho was confused, his first kiss with San was one of the most clear in his mind and well cherished memories, why did it seem like Jongho was disapproving it?

"According to a photo I have here in this little envelope, I would like to suggest otherwise" Jongho said with sass that irked Yunho.

Yunho side eyed Jongho again knowing he couldn't look and find out just what exactly the younger meant until he stopped the car. Jongho seemed all too happy to withhold information.

Yunho bit back his tongue until they pulled into Jongho's street and then just outside the younger's house. Without delay he turned off the ignition and turned to face the younger outstretching his hands, he needed the answers that were in that envelope.

Jongho held the envelope to his chest as if he weren't going to show Yunho at all and making Yunho more anxious to see what was inside with every passing second.

But as soon as Jongho began handing it towards him he practically snatched it out of the younger's hand. Yunho opened the envelope and pulled out the photos.

There were pictures of Jongho's parents from their post wedding party, cute, then there were pictures of himself and San; a cute one of them on their first day of primary school dressed in their school uniforms outside the front gate, a picture of them in front of a tiger enclosure on a school trip to the zoo pulling their most scariest faces to match said tiger, there was one of them cuddled up next to each other with their teddy bears, cute but not an embarrassing and then . . .oh.

Yunho's mouth dropped open.

" .. oh . ."

"Oh indeed. Pretty sure that's you and I'm pretty sure that's Sanshine" Jongho said as he tapped the photo.

That photo of Yunho and San kissing.

Yunho suddenly felt stupid rather than embarrassed.

Yunho knew he had kissed San countless times on the cheek when they were younger, but he always thought his first kiss was on his sleepover with San when they were 13, he was 100% sure of it.

In a way the one when they were 13 was more official, but Yunho couldn't for the life of himself remember kissing San on the lips prior to that.

Also how had he never seen this photo before? He looked at his dad's scrapbooks before, why didn't he know of this pictures existence?

Yunho went to grab for his phone to snap a photo of this moment for himself, but right as his fingers brushed his phone which was sitting in the centre console he stopped himself.

"No" Yunho said in a tiny quiet voice, too quiet for Jongho to hear over the radio.

He needed to let San go, he'd made a vow to himself to let San go, so why did he need a photo of this photo?

Doyoung suddenly flashed through his mind.

With a great ounce of hesitation Yunho moved his hand away from his phone and handed the photo back just as fast as he had snatched the envelope from the younger before.

"I don't wanna see it" Yunho said looking forward and gripping the steering wheel.

Jongho eyed him with shocked eyes beside the older, not expecting this reaction. Jongho had kind of expected Yunho to want to keep the photo.

"You sure?" Jongho questioned with raised eyebrows.

Yunho screwed his eyes closed tightly and held onto the steering wheel "I'm sure"

Jongho raised his phone "I can take a photo and sen-"

"No" Yunho said firmly "That's the past, it's not important"

Yunho opened his eyes and looked at Jongho, making Jongho shrink a little in his seat at the look he was now receiving.

"After you've finished this project Jong you need to promise me something" Yunho began.

"What do I need to make a promise about?"

"I want you to promise to never bring up San again. If we keep talking about him then I'll never be able to move on, and I'm trying really hard to put my feelings for San aside and focus on my future and my happiness. San has been a huge part of my life, but I've been waiting for him for too long I just want to be happy and move on and for that to happen I need to cut off all my connections and thoughts of San. So can you promise me that Jong? No more talk of San? No more projects and talk of photos?"

Jongho felt sad knowing that Yunho wanted to give up on San, he'd cared about him for so long, San was a part of Yunho in so many ways. But he understood where Yunho was coming from, the older just wanted someone to love and be there for him and fill the void that San's absence had left. Hence he found himself nodding his head, agreeing to help "Ok, I promise not to bring up San"

"Thank you" Yunho said.

Jongho gave Yunho a wry smile. He could see the determination in Yunho's eyes, he knew he was trying. But Jongho was forever doubtful that this time would be different and that Yunho was really trying to make a change in his love life. Yunho had said countless times before, every time someone new entered his life, that San was in the past, but those relationships ended and the older always circled back.

Jongho also felt a bit awkward now that he was doing a project on a boy whose love was potentially ending, if it were true that this was really the end for Yunho and San.

Just then the front door to Jongho's house opened breaking through the awkward atmosphere in the car and revealing his dad Seonghwa standing in the door way, who gave a polite wave and a nod in thank you in Yunho's direction.

Jongho jumped out the car and collected his stuff from the boot giving Yunho a quick wave goodbye as he pulled out the driveway and drove off down the road.

"Hey dad!" Jongho smiled as he juggled his stuff and gave his dad Seonghwa a hug.

"Hey squirt! Did you have a good day? Get all the photos you need for your project?"

Jongho nodded showing off the envelope Yeosang had given him as the two walked inside the house.

"Then why don't you look happy?" Seonghwa asked as he grabbed some of Jongho's school stuff to lighten his load.

Jongho sighed as he kicked off his shoes at the door "Yunho's trying to get over San again and now I kind of feel weird since the project is meant to be about love and I wanted to talk about how Yunho continues to love San even though he's not around, but it's weird now since he's trying to get over him"

Seonghwa shook his head knowingly and ruffled Jongho's hair "Yunho has loved him way too long for him to just give up like that. When I met your father and then consequently met Yunho, he was only a kid at the time, one of his main topics to talk about other that his love for Harry Potter and magical creatures, was San. Yunho loved San before he knew it himself, I could see it, your father could see it, everyone who knew Yunho could, and nobody was really that surprised when they started dating. Yunho can't just cut him off like that, cutting San off for Yunho is like cutting off a leg or something, even if he doesn't realise it himself. Give him a week I'm sure he'll be back on the San wagon in no time"

"You really think so?" Jongho questioned

"Wanna bet?" Seonghwa snickered

A/n Ok so you may have noticed I switched to Jongho's POV just now, WELL!! exciting news (I hope) next chapter is going to be Jongho focused!!! YAY!!

Its kind of a bit of a bonus chapter and I hope you guys like it hehe

Lorri xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.6K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
44.7K 2K 24
"sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ!" 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗬𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲...
44.3K 2.6K 22
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲...
20.6K 690 45
proncess: fuck no im outta here ---- Just a bunch of overly immature (homo) dudes texting each other. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. jongsang\seongj...