Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

Bởi GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... Xem Thêm

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)

490 3 2
Bởi GrimstoneRX1300

The scene picks up where we left off. Arcturus, Riku and Axel were on edge against the four members of the Organization.

Axel: well, I guess this was inevitable. (Looks at No.i) who's the plus-one?

Xemnas: inevitable indeed. And this "guest" of ours has an old score to settle with you. You are a traitor of darkness, as it is of light.

Axel: well, guess I can live with that.

Xemnas: (gestures to No.i) it is a being of whom we have no memories. A true Nobody, hailing from the edge of oblivion.

Saix: the being before you was recreated from the records that were left you Vexen, and the many experiments performed by Young Xehanort and Cronos. It also serves as the predecessor for Azrael, the most superior replica of them all.

Xemnas: it was erased from all memories, and it harbors absolutely no knowledge of who it really is. Even I have forgotten it's existence. But like the others, I could not recall why. Truly, the perfect pawn created for this very battle.

Axel: (scoffs) so, who is it?

Azrael: like we said, a true Nobody, and my predecessor. (Looks at Arc) nice to see you, speedy.

Arcturus: so, you remember me? How nice of you. Though, what's with the mask?

Azrael: wanted to try something new. Plus, adds to the trio I'm in. Although, you brought in a princess of heart into our little fight. Either your desperate, or stupid.

Axel: if I'm a traitor, then I guess Kairi's our trump card.

Azrael: really? Then where is this so called "trump card?"

Riku: this fight's between us.

Saix: so it's not desperation I see in any of you. It's foolishness...and lunacy.

Arcturus: says the guy who has a psychopath and four of the most dangerous beings on your side.

Xemnas: without the battle between the seven lights and thirteen darknesses, Kingdom Hearts requires the seven hearts. Our original plan was to destroy you all and claim your hearts. But Cronos then pointed out, why limit ourselves, when we can expand? That is why the Horsemen have joined us, and will be your downfall. Are all of you truly foolish enough to believe you can defeat us?

Axel: (angered) what do you think!?

Saix: I think you'll lose, Axel.

Axel: yeah right!

No.i: ...Axel.

Saix was surprised by this and turns to look at her. They couldn't tell because of the mask, but Azrael was suspicious.

Azrael: you spoke.

Xemnas: no matter. The being cannot be defeated by their hands.

Axel: (summons chakrams) wanna bet!

He throws them at No.i, but surprisingly to everyone, she summon the Two Become One Keyblade and deflects them back at Axel. He catches them and they merge back into his Keyblade.

Axel: (looks at the blade) wait... That Keyblade...

Riku: it's one of Sora's.

Axel: are you—is that you, Roxas?

No.i: ...Roxas.

Arcturus: (realizes who it is) it's not Roxas. But, she is a friend.

Riku: she?

Arcturus: (steps forward) we're on the same side. We're your friends.

No.i: (holds her head) Roxas... Axel...

She struggles a little bit, but then rushes at Axel for attack, only for Riku to block her weapon with his Braveheart. He pushes her back and Saix calls on his claymore.

Arcturus: (summons Keyblade) you guys ready?

Riku: always!

Xemnas then teleports away and it become a three on three fight. It was Axel vs Saix, Riku vs No.i, and Arc vs Azrael. The speedster and the assassin's fight went a little away from them.

Clara: she's going all out.

Arcturus: she does hate me.

Azrael: true that! (Pushes him back) you're not Sora, but your meddling is just as annoying. In fact, after I beat you, I'll ensure Sora pays for what he's done!

Arcturus: done what?

Ignoring him, she creates the blades from Final Boss and attacks him at different angles. As their fight carried out, Riku was clashing with No.i, but as they fought, Riku's head starts hurting and he gets these strange flashbacks from his time as a spy. They were a bit fuzzy, but were slowly becoming more and more clear.

Riku's Thoughts: what's going on?

He locks blades with her, and looking closer, he sees a little bit of her face. It's mostly concealed by the hood, but he recognizes them.

Riku: you're face... Is that you, Naminé?

No.i: Naminé...

She switches to Saix's claymore and deals some damage. Riku retaliated by firing dark fireballs and other forms of magic. With Axel, his combat was unique. Unlike others, he could alternate from his chakrams to his Keyblade at will, increasing various fire base attacks. Saix was using his claymore to go berserk mode, which increased his strength and made him harder to beat.

Saix: I call on the moon's pale light!

Axel: stop it! Just stop!

Unfortunately, he was invincible and made a shockwave that pushed them back. Riku then sees Arc coated in frost and Azrael throwing him back to them. Saix charges towards them for the finishing blow, when Axel jumps in front to block it.

Axel: stop it! Isa!

The force weakens Axel, and just as Saix goes for the killing blow, he stops and Xemnas teleports to them.

Axel: Xemnas...

Xemnas: there was a time when I trusted you to deal with traitors. And now, your betrayal outstrips them all. What final words do you have for your superior?

Axel: well, let me think about it. How about, "You were never my superior."

Xemnas: ah, ever the rouge pawn. Knocked from the board early in the game. Utterly useless and forgotten.

Axel: you kidding? Do you know how popular I am? I got loads of people rootin' for me. Sorry, boss. No one axes Axel. Got it memorized?

He then runs and jumps to strike down, but Xemnas caught it with his left hand.

Xemnas: is this supposed to be a Keyblade? Or is it some sort of joke?

He pushes him back with a vine, dismissing the weapon and forcing Axel back. Then, he creates multiple lasers that fire at Axel all over his body. They don't kill him, but do damage him.

Xemnas: (triggers laser blade) our plans have been dashed by you. Far more times than I care to count. Now it ends. I will purge that light in you...with darkness!

He goes to stab, but is stopped by No.i grabbing the blade. Azrael sees this and grows suspicious.

Xemnas: changing sides again?

No.i: we need him alive. You know that.

Xemnas: we only need his heart in order to forge the key. We do not need his soul. Oh... (Dismisses blade) but that's right. You were "friends." Then...you take his life.

Azrael: but not with the blade. (Conjures gun) with this. (Puts it in her hand) shoot him, and prove that you're truly one of us.

Axel: (weakly) who...are you...?

She doesn't answer, but points the gun at his head. But, she hesitates on pulling the trigger. Then, she looks to see Arc using his speed to slow down time. This was a rare move Arc had developed where he could manipulate time long enough to where only certain people could move until he finished.

Arcturus: is this what you want?

No.i: I was told to finish this, so I must.

Arcturus: but, what about you? You're nothing to them. You're just a tool they use to do their dirty work. But you're more than that.

No.i: what's it to you?

Arcturus: (steps closer) have you never had any doubts? You've never done something, irrational, as if there's something inside you? Something more than what you're told?

No.i: ...

Arcturus: have you ever wonder who you are? Whether you were just a soldier following an order? Or a living being, capable of reasoning? I think it's time you ask yourself that question. It's time to decide.

Time resumes, but No.i still made no move, until Riku walked over and placed his hand on hers to lower the gun.

Riku: don't do this.

No.i is shocked by this, but quickly pushes him aside and starts clashing her blade at him. But, Riku just simply blocks it until she lands a last strike on it. Then, they actually see something that Riku has rarely shown his friends.

Riku: (tears run down his face) it's alright. You can stop now.

No.i: (gasps)

Riku: it's alright... Xion.

*STATION OF AWAKENING*

Sora and Kairi are floating in the abyss where below them are three stations. They're shadowy at first, but then the shadows turn into birds and begin to fly away, revealing the stations to be Roxas, Naminé, and Xion's hearts.

The birds then changed and upon closer look at them, they were now pictures that represent the memories of Xion and their bond together.

Sora: the memories...are returning...

Kairi: they're restoring the connection.

*REALITY*

With the connection restored, No.i drops both the blade and gun and Riku lowers his guard. He reaches up and pulls back her hood, revealing Xion's face, free from control and returned to her self again.

Xion: (teary eye) Riku...

Riku: (smiles) welcome back. (Instincts kick in) look out!

He moves fast to shield her as Azrael shoots at them. He takes the blast and is sent back towards the others. Arcturus was about to intervene, but she shoots him with another cryo-grenade, freezing him and bringing him down.

Xemnas: useless puppet.

Axel: (gasps in realization) Xion!

Xion: (sees Riku's wound) Riku!

Azrael: I knew you'd betray us. From the moment Vexen brought you on board, I felt that you'd double-cross us and go back to the so call heroes. (Walks over to them) why did you have to grow a conscience when all you had to do was obey? (Grabs the gun and point it at her) to make it even, first I'll kill you, then kill those friends of yours once and for all. And this time, stay dead!

Xemnas also creates one of his blades, but Axel grabs his foot to try and stop him.

Xemnas: your Keyblade is no more. And still you think you can play at being a guardian of light? (Pulls foot and steps on Axel's hand) you can wait your turn, also-ran.

*STATION OF AWAKENING*

Back in the station, Kairi was able to use the power of waking on Naminé's station, and it worked, restoring her heart into the new replica. Sora then tries to use the power of waking for Roxas's heart, but the keyhole fades away.

Sora: huh? Why isn't it working?

Kairi: I don't know. We restored Xion's heart, and Naminé should be back. So, why did it stop?

Naminé: Xion's safe, and so am I. But, Roxas needs your help, Sora.

Sora: huh?

Roxas: there's something me and my friends have to reclaim, something that connected our hearts. That's what's binding me to this world...the last key. I need your help to get it back.

Sora: got it. I have an idea. Wait for my signal.

Roxas: okay.

Naminé: I'll help, too.

Kairi: how?

Naminé: trust me. Just be ready for the plan.

Nodding in agreement, Sora uses the power again, and this time, it works and brings his heart back. Another light shined, and Sora and Kairi return to the real world.

*REALITY*

Just as Azrael's about to fire, both her and Xemnas's blade were suddenly caught by chains made of gold energy. They were surprised by this, and were suddenly pulled back, but broke free right as a blast of light and dark energy fired at them. They dismissed their weapons, and turned to see two hooded figures. One was in the black coat with Oblivion in his right hand and Oathkeeper in his left. The second was a girl in a white version of the coat with a gold zipper and chains, and in her hand was a Keyblade made of gold and had crystal parts on it.

Nessuno. Art belongs to dovelucyofficial on instagram.

???: hands off our friends.

Xemnas: (gasps) it cannot be.

Azrael: (growls) you gotta be shitin' me!

The others get up to see the figures and were surprised as they removed their hoods to reveal themselves as Roxas and Naminé, restored and as their own people.

Axel: (smiles) Roxas! Naminé!

Roxas: (smiles) our turn.

Xion: (helps Riku up and smiles) Roxas. Naminé.

Xemnas: so, the prodigal son returns. Sadly, it is on the wrong side. Although, you're definitely a surprise, witch. Where did you get a Keyblade?

Naminé: same as Roxas and Xion.

Azrael: what?

Naminé: their hearts were connected to Sora, and he passed the power to them. My heart was with Kairi, and she passed the power to me.

Xemnas: I see.

Azrael: well, if you're so confident on using it, (conjures Final Boss blades) let's see how you use it.

Roxas: (gets in stance) you ready, Naminé?

Naminé: (nods yes and gets in stance) this time, I'll fight.

Before there could be a fight, a portal opened, and both Sora and Kairi, both with their weapons, charged towards Xemnas.

Sora: Roxas! Now!

Sora briefly locks blades with Xemnas, but is pushed aside. Knowing that this was it, Roxas charged towards him for attack. Axel and Xion join as well, and Axel locked weapons with Saix while Xion and Roxas locked their weapons with Xemnas. Azrael's about to intervene, but Arc comes back, now worn off the ice attack, and he and Naminé push her aside.

Xemnas clashes with Sora and Kairi until he captures them and Riku into his vines.

Xemnas: now watch as your friends slowly vanish into nothing. (Teleports) these useless pawns must be cleared from the board.

Arcturus: guys, use my power!

The gauntlet glows, and Roxas, Naminé, Xion, and Axel all gain blue dragon eyes and were now stronger. They then attacked the four against three. Roxas's attack style was the same as his data boss, but Naminé's was unique. It was similar to Kairi's in some forms, but she also created gold energy chains that moved around and could be used as whips and could grab and throw enemies. The Sea-Salt trio then uses a limit break call "WAITING FOR YOU" that trapped one of the members and Axel used his chakrams to build a fire barrier and he attacked while Xion and Roxas slashed through him back and forth.

After some more fighting, Naminé had restrained all three of their enemies and position Xemnas for their plan.

Naminé: guys, it's now or never!

Axel: get what's our!

As they all ran in for the final blow, a small gold light shined from their hearts and they all struck at the same time. From Xemnas's chest, a gold X materialized and divided into three pieces. They then flew to the trio's chests and showed the same X.

Xion: is this...is this the sigil?

Axel: yeah. That's the mark Xemnas gave us. It's what connected us from the start. It's the...foundation...of the bound we share.

Each of them then had flashbacks of their time on the Organization. Such as Roxas's birth, Xion's arrival, the three having ice cream, Axel and Xion's fight, Xion's death, and Roxas and Axel's fight. The flashback ends and the marks make a triangle connecting the friends again before fading. Naminé then throws Xemnas aside and she and Arc hurry to the others. All their eyes return to normal, and Sora was quick to cast cure on Riku.

Roxas: the mark will disappear along with Xemnas, and that's fine. I just wanted to reclaim it for myself. It's how our bond came to be.

Xion: this...this is the connection we needed.

Roxas: that's why I needed Sora's help. So that we could end this battle, (point Oblivion) once and for all!

They were all ready for another fight, when Azrael simply chuckles, confusing them.

Azrael: sorry, Key of Destiny, but I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule this at a later date.

Xemnas: agreed. Recover your injuries and wait until we are ready to battle again. Until then, farewell.

The three then leave and the others take a moment of rest.

Sora: (smiles) it's good to finally meet you for real, Roxas.

Roxas: (returns smile) you too, Sora. Thanks for saving me and my friends.

Kairi: it's no problem. We're all friends now. (Turns to Naminé) and that was amazing, Naminé. I didn't know you could make those chain whips.

Naminé: honestly, neither did I.

Riku: (helped up by Arc) with some training, you can really put those to the test. But, what's with the white coat?

Naminé: (looks at it) I don't know. I guess this just materialized with me. It's nice, but, I don't think we'd want to wear these on our journey.

Clara: we'll take care of your outfits later. For now, the others still need some help.

Sora: alright. Arcturus, take Riku and Axel back to the mansion so you three can recover. The rest of us will meet with the others and finish off the rest of the enemies.

Arcturus: I'm too tired to argue, so I'll listen this time.

Axel: 'bout time, you idiot.

They take off in blue lightning, leaving the Nobodies a bit surprised by the speedster's power.

Xion: even if I saw that through Sora's heart, it's still hard to believe.

Sora: that's Arcturus for ya.

Kairi: and, he's stubborn when it comes to taking a break, like Sora.

Sora: no I'm not!

They then meet up with the rest of the gang, and even the team from the mansion arrived as well. With their combined teamwork, they managed to take out the rest of the enemies and regroup back at the mansion. There, Ienzo and Ansem gave them final scans and when they saw everything was a-okay, their mission was done.

Ienzo: the replicas have accepted the hearts perfectly, and are now officially human.

Sora: yes!

Ansem the Wise: although, it was thanks to you and Kairi that they've returned.

Kairi: I'm glad we could help them. So, what will you both do now?

Ienzo: now that Roxas, Naminé, and even Xion have been recompleted, we're needed back at Radiant Garden to help deciphering the rest of the data.

Ansem the Wise: but, if you require anymore of our assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Mickey: thank you.

Ansem the Wise: (turns to Aqua) before we leave, actually, I believe this belongs to you.

He hands her a keychain, and once equipped on her weapon, it turns into her Stormfall Keyblade.

Aqua: my Keyblade...? Where did you get this?

Ienzo: it was with Xehanort, along with a suit of armor, when we found him 12 years ago. We kept in in the chamber of repose until after Master Ansem told me to bring it.

Aqua: thank you.

Arcturus and Terra bring everything back into the carrier cube and they get setup for their departure. Meanwhile, Roxas was officially meeting the Twilight Town gang.

Pence: so, we really knew you in the other Twilight Town?

Roxas: yep. Even though it was real, we were friends.

Hayner: (thinks a bit and then smiles) well, you seem like a pretty cool guy. And, your friends seem nice, too. So, what do you say we be friends for real? (Offer hand to shake)

Roxas: (smiles and accepts) you bet!

Olette: that's great.

At another part of the mansion, Riku was finished with healing and Xion came by to check on him.

Xion: how are you feeling?

Riku: better. It didn't hit any important organs. Besides, I've had worse. (Beat) listen, Xion, I wanted to apologize.

Xion: for what?

Riku: for what happened during the Organization. Back then, I was struggling with my own darkness, and was becoming desperate to save my best friend, I was willing to give anything to help him, Donald and Goofy. When we first met, I thought you were just another Nobody. But,over the time we worked together, I realized I was wrong, and we were your own person and more human. If...if we had more time, maybe we could've found another way for you and Roxas to exist and restore Sora. What I did at first was no excuse, and I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry.

Xion was a bit surprised by this. The Riku she met before was a bit more serious and would generally keep to himself most of the time. And, she had a feeling that even though he said he was angry at her for Sora's coma, he was angry that the process was slower then they intentionally planned. But now, Riku seems more open and a little optimistic then before. Guess Sora must've worn off on him.

Xion: (soft smile) Riku, I never blamed you. Back then, even though I had Roxas and Axel, I was still treated as an actual nobody. I already told Naminé this, but I don't regret my choice to return to where I belonged. And, in the end, it worked out, and I'm here now.

Riku returns the smile and they help the others get ready for departure.

Arcturus: alright gang, everything's packed and ready to go.

Sora: sweet.

Donald: where to next?

Arcturus: well, like I always say, where ever the universe takes us.

Ventus: good enough for me.

Kairi: I guess that's one way to go.

Mickey: well, we should go back to protecting the worlds, and figuring out how to deal with the Four Horsemen.

Riku: right.

Aqua: (notices someone missing) where's Naminé?

Terra: she said she wanted to see one more place before leaving.

Naminé was in her old white room. After so long not being here, the room was covered in dust, the flowers on the table were dead, and the drawings she had were worn and torn a bit. She picks up one of Roxas and Sora and was lost in thought a bit until Roxas's voice broke her thoughts.

Roxas: have you thought about doing other forms of art? I bet you'd be really good at it.

Naminé: actually, I was thinking about trying out painting before I returned to Kairi. I missed drawing, and wanted to do more art.

Roxas: well, now that you're your own person, you can try it.

Naminé: I might. (Beat) how do you feel about all of this?

Roxas: if I'm honest, part of me can't help but feel like this is a dream. Like, I could wake up and find out that this wasn't real. But, I have people to remind me that this is real.

Naminé: who?

Roxas: Sora, Axel, Xion... You. You help remind me that this is real, and that we now have a second chance at the lives we wanted back then.

Naminé: even if, I may not deserve it?

Roxas: (holds her hands) Naminé, you do deserve it. You helped Sora, you helped my friends, and you help me when I needed it most. You're my friend, and I promise, I won't ever abandon you.

The two were in silence for a bit, until they realized they're still holding hands and quickly let go and blush a bit with embarrassment. Then, they heard sniffing, and turned to see Xion and Axel back.

Axel: guess I...should've brought some ice cream.

They all chuckled at this, but then they slowly turned into crying, and Axel pulls Xion and Roxas into a hug. Naminé at first moves away to give them their space, but Roxas pulls her into the hug. She's surprised at first, but soon accepts it and Xion and Axel hug her as well. They were now crying in joy, because after two years of suffering, two years of lose and struggling they went through, they were back together again. A bond of friendship turned family reunited.

Author's note: my three favorite character are here!
I've been looking forward to bringing them into this, and finally got an idea on what to do. Most of the dialogue was the Re+Mind dlc, but I made some changes to make it fit in the story.
Incase you're wondering, the freezing effect is an Easter Egg to the magic effect enemies can have when they cast certain spells on the player. And, since cold and speed don't always go well together, this would make since to effect Arc the most.
Naminé has a Keyblade! I felt Lost Memory would be a good pick for her, considering her power over memories. She can create energy chains that function like whips and can grab enemies and objects. She's still learning, but she'll get better with them later on.
Xion's back, too. I felt it was weird for her to have Kingdom Key as well, so, I decided to give her Two Become One.
And, I mentioned about the relationships from my previous story. They won't happen immediately, but will eventually lead up to the big moment for them all.

Update: I gave Naminé a new Keyblade. It's a fitting design for her, but I still think Lost Memory a good fit for her. So, should she just alternate between both of them, or should she be a dual wielder?

Next chapter: RWBY

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.7K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
11.8K 103 34
Set after the events of KH3: DW. Our Guardians of Light are back! After some time of searching, our heroes have a new lead on where Sora might be. H...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
256 4 18
after the keyblade war the door to kingdom hearts is sealed shut. every keyblade in the universe and all the darkness is sealed away forever. the leg...