pride โœฟ ๐ค. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

By -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ ๐ค๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฏ๐/๐ญ๐จ More

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen๏ฟผ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

three

13K 344 38
By -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'* ..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was two weeks later, and Alexander decided to invite the Mikaelson's over for a night. Klaus and Azalea were left alone in the kitchen.

"Apple?" She offered, holding up a green apple and a knife.

"I'm alright, thank you love." He sent her a polite smile. They weren't very close. He was furious at the fact that she knew their secret and Kol wouldn't let him compel her.

"Please don't be mad at Kol." She began to cut the apple.

"Give me a good reason not to me." She looked up at Klaus, but continued to cut the apple. "He told the sister of a hunter that what we are."

"I haven't given you any reason not to trust me." Azalea pointed out. "I'd never tell him. I'm just sad for Rebekah. First she falls in love with that fool. Then he somehow finds out and keeps her locked away for the rest of eternity."

Before he could say anything, she chopped the final piece of the apple, managing to slice open her pointer finger in the process. "Cazzo!" She mumbled as blood gushed from her finger.

"Language." He bit into his wrist and offered it to her. After looking at him with an odd expression, she took it and drank a bit of his blood, watching as her wound healed.

"What'd you do that for?" She asked as she wiped the blood from the table and her hand.

"Call it a sign of peace, plus, we can't have you bleeding all over your dress, can we?" He took a slice of the apple and popped it into his mouth.

"Right. Thank you, Niklaus." She said with a small smile as she ate her apples.

"Aza." Kol whispered, tiptoe-ing into her room. He was shirtless.

"Kol. What are you doing? The others will be mad." She said, sitting up in bed.

"Don't fret. The only ones awake are Rebekah and Alexander. I made sure everyone else was asleep." Kol walked over to her bed. She pushed the blanket back so he could get next to her in bed.

"Right, but what about when everyone wakes to find you aren't in your bed, but mine?" She asked as he got next to her in bed and pulled the blanket over him.

"Don't worry so much, darling. We'll face it when we come to it." He put his arm around her. She happily put her head on his chest and cuddled up to his warm body. She could hear the rhythmic beating of his heart as her hand lingered on his stomach.

"Fine. You're very lucky I enjoy your company, otherwise you'd be out in an instant." She said with a yawn.

"If I didn't enjoy your company, then you'd be dead." Kol deadpanned. She looked up at him.

"Can we go to sleep now?"

"Of course. Good night, Aza." Kol closed his eyes.

"Good night, Kol." She closed her eyes as well, falling asleep with her head on his heart.

Hours later, at nearly two AM, Azalea woke up to see two men at the foot of her bed. The hunters. She shut her eyes quickly. What did they plan to do?

"Just Kol, then Niklaus?" One asked.

"Yes. How are we meant to move Azalea? If we killed her Alexander would be furious with us." The other responded. They stayed silent as they slowly pulled the blanket off of the two. Then, they tried dragging Azalea by the leg, which was proven that it would feel.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at the two. "What are you doing?" She said groggily.

"Azalea, move, now. You're in danger." The hunter instructed. She picked up her head.

"From what? Vampires?" She watched as their faces scrunched in confusion.

"Yes. Get out of the bed now. Before you wake him."

"Over my dead body." She said, jumping up, snatching the closer ones sword and stabbing him in the stomach. He fell backwards as his hands shot to the sword, trying to take it out.

"You little bitch." The other one grabbed her from behind and put a silver dagger to her throat. She saw now that Kol was awake.

"Stop with this foolishness." Kol told him, staring at her.

"She said we'd have to kill her to get to you. So be it." The hunter said, before slitting her throat. Kol, in a fit of rage, rushed towards the hunter, who expertly inserted the dagger in Kol's heart. He wavered as his body began to desiccate, looking back at Azalea's corpse.

Not a minute later, Klaus walked in the room, livid. He observed the bloody scene, before ripping out the heart of the hunter who killed Azalea, and grabbed the other by the throat. "What happened?"

The hunter didn't speak, he only looked down at Azalea's body. Klaus slammed him against the wall. "What happened?" He yelled.

"Azalea. She stabbed me. So he killed her." He said in his thick Italian accent. In a burst of anger, Klaus snapped his neck, before grabbing Azalea's body and carrying her to the room where Rebekah laid, just recently undaggered. Klaus placed her next to Rebekah, laying on the bed.

Rebekah gasped and woke up. Klaus stood at the foot of the bed. He'd been covered in blood. The walls were stained with smears of blood as well.

"What happened?" Rebekah asked Klaus.

"Ask him." Klaus stepped aside. Alexander was stabbed against the wall with his own sword. Rebekah started to cry. "Or her." Klaus gestured beside Rebekah to Azalea, who laid on the bed, her clothes soaked in blood as her cut stood out against her skin. Rebekah let out another sob.

"Only, he cannot answer, because I have ripped out his tongue. Along with the rest of them. And she was killed trying to protect Kol, and she managed to quite well." Klaus said, leaving out the fact that there was his blood in her system.

"Nik, I had no idea." Rebekah pleaded with her brother.

"But you should have. Your only family was nearly wiped out, because of your stupidity. What did he promise you?" Klaus interrogated.

"Nothing. Nothing." Rebekah suggested.

"He would not have made a move unless he knew you were vulnerable. You trusted him, over me! What did he promise you?" Klaus yelled.

Rebekah began to cry. "Nothing, Nik. I swear."

"What did he promise you?!"

Rebekah started crying harder. "Nothing, Nik. Nothing."

Klaus grabbed Rebekah roughly by the shoulders and stood her up, forcing her to look at her best friend. "Tell me, Rebekah, or her life, which you just took from her, will be for nothing!"

"Nothing!" She cried. Klaus let go of her, storming off in anger. Rebekah ran to Azalea, cradling her. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry!" She sobbed.

Klaus walked though the hall, going to all of his siblings and undaggering them, except for Finn. They all woke up in a few hours, Kol immediately finding Klaus.

"Where is she?" He asked, upset.

"Alexander's room." As soon as Klaus answered, Kol vamp-sped to the room, where Rebekah still held her, tears dried on her face.

"Get away from her, sister." Kol growled.

"Kol, I-" Rebekah was interrupted by Azalea. She inhaled sharply as she sat up, her hands shooting to her neck.

"What happened?" She looked in between Kol and Rebekah, before noticing a body on the wall, Alexander's body. She screamed and scrambled backwards. Kol grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"It'll be okay, darling. It'll all be okay soon." He said, stroking her hair as her glared at Rebekah. Azalea sobbed into Kol, before he walked her out of the room.

"Just calm down, darling. I'll be back in just a minute, okay?" Azalea slowly nodded, as she sat down. Kol walked out of the room and into the room that held all of his siblings.

"Who of you fed her your blood?" Kol was angry. Not that she came back to life, just angry in general.

"I would be the one to blame." Klaus said with no regret.

"You realize she's in transition now, and she'll have to feed, right?"

"Kol, must I remind you the only reason your beloved is alive is because of me. You should be thanking me right now." Klaus and Kol got closer to each other, a fight brewing.

"I think we all know what has to be done." Elijah cut in, everyone's attention turned to him. "We give her a choice."

"Elijah, if I have to force blood down her throat I will. So you can present her with your silly choice, but she is not dying today."

Azalea was still sitting down, looking around. Everything around her was brighter, but not in a good way. She had a huge headache that only grew the more she looked around. Everything around her was louder too. She heard the distance indistinguishable shouting from the Mikaelson's, as well as their heavy footsteps as they walked closer to her. Elijah and Rebekah suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Aza..." Rebekah trailed off, walking over and sitting down next the her. She grabbed both of the girls hands. "I never wanted it to come to this."

"I know, Bekah. I know." She mumbled, not wanting to look her in the eye. "My brother just died. The man you loved just died. You never would've wanted this."

Even in her state, she still managed to calm Rebekah. Rebekah's head leaned on Azalea's shoulder.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 26.9K 66
Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Henrik x oc
1.9K 56 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
19.8K 825 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
157K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰