Doctor?! (Vampire!Law x Male...

By MeeraGoo

June Kyle (Reader!Male) is a transfer student from Marine Academy to Grand Line Academy. Due to his parents w... More

(1)Move out?! Transfer?! oh for god-!
(2) Moving Out
(3) Everthing is new
(4) Possibly..?
(5)Physical Checkup
(6)Meeting the school Principal
(8) Silent Pleasure (18+)
(9) Love Hate
(10) Vampire VS Werewolves
(11) Save him
(12) Losing Memories
(13) Blood and Sex (18+)
Author's note, sorry not a chapter
(14) Confessions
(15) Breakfast (18+)
(16) We will always be together
Hi Readers โค

(7) The Truth Reveals

748 35 2
By MeeraGoo

I own the pic for playing OP Treasure Cruise 😍❤, i do not own OPC. Enjoy ❤
Y'all i need to remind, i may sucks at this chapter bcoz previous chapter idk how to express Law's and my OC feelings. 😂❤

Nami take out her phone and dial her other sister, Nojiko.

(pick up)
Nojiko "hello?"

"Don't panic what I'm going to tell you, sis. But, it seems like one of the pureblood here found his soulmate."

"uh okay, well, it's got nothing to do with Bellemere-san dissappearance tho or us."

"the problem is..." Nami sighed and gulped loud enough for Nojiko hear on the other side, "his soulmate is Kyle."

"what?!"

-

Kyle Pov

I walked out of the cafeteria after finish my lunch well.. Not really finish since my stomach not feeling well and my head is going dizzy. I sighed, thinking my 1st day of school went well but guess its really unfortunate. I went to bathroom to wash my face or maybe possibly puke.

'Kyle-ya'

'you're welcome'

"ARGHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" as i rubbed my head furiously. I dont know... I don't know why that guy is in my head all over! Not falling for a dude, am I? I'm not gay right, I'm totally normal right. Looking at myself in the mirror, my face is all red, remembering all the voices i let out as he touches me. I want to bang my head so hard against the wall for being like. Worst of all, how can I keep saying that he's hot?!

"im a man. Im a pure man. Manly man. Breathe in... (inhale) breathe out.... (exhale). You're fine, Kyle. You're straight. You are normal. You like girls." pointing and scolding myself in the mirror. After finally done with self determine, all of a sudden i heard the delinquent guy, Kid voice and other footsteps walk in. For not wanting to cause any trouble, i quickly hid myself in one of the bathroom stall.

"...stupid, shitty pureblood. Who does he think he is?!" i flinched as i heard hitting the basin counter.

"relax, Kid. It's not like that prince will stop our motives." i heard another guy replied him, i open the door slightly a little as i can see Kid and other one, he have blonde hair. I furrowed my eyebrow as to what their motive is. I feel like im doing the girl stuff now, being nosy and eavesdropping (-.-)

"speaking of that, how's the Marine academy brats doing? Did they accept my challenge?"

"at first, they chickened out by the threats you make but then, other group accepted it."

"other group?"

"their teacher called Garp."

Kid smile widened, his smile makes me shivers, Garp's group. Coby. Coby is in the group. What are their motives, what kind of challenges. I need to call Coby to ask him.

Kid laugh, "i'm getting excited. The group that old man teach, i hope they all not bunch of crybabies."

Bastard! I swear if you hurt my friend, you'll pay for it-

(thud)

....shit. I just fell again. To the bathroom floor.

"well well.. Whaddya know.." I winced in pain as Kid grabs my hair. "It's the pretty new boy. (laugh sinisterly) how long have you been in there huh, pretty face?"

"i guess he heard everything we said."

"well, Killer, what will we do to a pony like him, eh?" caressing his fingers from my forehead to my lips, "ah~ you really have a pretty lips, boy" he forcefully insert his finger inside my mouth, i gagged! While this asshole laughing sinisterly. "is your mouth good sucking my dick?!!"

"Kid."

He stopped.

"uh? What do-"

In an instant, Kid is gone infront of my eyes. I stay still, not wanting to move. He was punch so hard until his back hit against the wall, breaking the tiles. As i feel my puke is coming from my stomach, i ran to the stall.

"You wanna join the fun too, Killer?"

The blonde walking away dragging his injured friend. I heard the two footsteps gone as i breathing out of relief, "bastard."

"hey, you alright?"

I look up to see a freckled dude with black hair and basketball clothes on. "sorry for that sudden blow tho. It must have shocked you. I'm Portgas D Ace, you can call me Ace for short." lending his hand out for a handshake.

"Kyle. Thanks for that by the way."

"hey, no problem. Don't let those guys get to you, especially Kid."

"you know him well."

"not as well as his other friend of his tho. I hope he did nothing to you."

I shudder at the actions of what he did. He just sexually violated me! My eyes widened at my thoughts.

"if he did, you can go to the clinic-"

"i'm fine! I'm all good!" all of a sudden, my face went red again as he mentioned the clinic part.

"ah, good to know that you're okay. I gotta go, man. Nice knowing ya." he waved while running out of the bathroom. There are some nice people after all. I get ahold of myself. At least, he's normal. Man... Oh right, i need to call Coby about what that asshole said. Took out my phone, dialing Coby ... Sorry, the number you're trying to call is unavailable at this time.

Are you serious?! I sighed, shaking my head away from those negatives thoughts. I know Coby, he ain't gonna back down easy. He's a champion among Garp-sensei's other student. I'll hope he managed.

"Kyle-kun"

I turn to look at who's calling my name, "Nami." usually she tease me of something by calling me weird nicknames but this, her face is so serious, "whats wrong?"

"we need to talk, let's go to the rooftop."

I just nodded and follow Nami. While we are making our way, the bell ring as a sign the breaktime finish.

"don't worry. We both are excuse for the half period."

"oh.." something about this her aura of hers giving me the jeepers. What is it that so important for her to have a meeting now, at the rooftop, cliche anime scene going on in my head.

Time skip to Rooftop

"Kyle-kun, what I'm about to say, I hope you can cope it all. I know you are not ready but I'm gonna have to force to tell and shove this to your gut. Youareoneofthevampiresoulmate "

"eh.. EH????!!!??????!!!! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?!!!!"

Nami face is still serious as before but with a heavy heart feeling she told me in one breath of her, telling that I am one of the vampire soulmate?!

"okay okay okay okay, this is too much. Nami, it's my first day here at the academy, i have enough of unfortunate events thats happened to me and now you're telling me crap that.. Uh.. What... about vampire!"

She grunted, "ugh, i know it's hard. But please, it is hard for both me and Nojiko. It's hard to explain. Look, Grand Line Academy isnt what you think it is. This is not a normal school. This is a school full with supernatural people, i-including me..." her voice went quite, like, sad, after she explains. "I'm a witch, Kyle-kun, so is Nojiko." she look so sad as if she think that i'll be disgust by her confession.

"so.. How did Bellemere-san went missing?" my face soften as she began to explain everything about aunt Belleremere dissappearance.

"so, witches, werewolves, vampires and ghouls are together here in this school?"

She nodded, "yes, the reason aunt Bellemere quit Marine Academy is because Luffy's father, Principal Monkey D.Dragon, offered her a job here so she could show her true nature, free for use of magic as she wants. But then, not long after she quits from the Marine, she went missing. We don't know as to why or who have taken her or she vanish by herself." she let out a little tears before glancing at me, "i guess you feel all disgusted about me, huh?"

I hit her head, "no dummy. Not that i am disgusted or afraid, i finally understand what Kid said something about pureblood although i don't know who he was talking about."

Nami "oh, Eustass Kid is a werewolf, so as his best friend, Killer."

Me "oh okay, that explains his agressiveness. What an A Hole."

Nami "not all werewolves are like him. Some are nice like few of my friends."

Me "at least that's good to know. Oh yea, Nami, speaking of my soulmate, so who is she?"

Nami "huh? Uh... Well..." she nervously laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 955 31
Trafalgar Law is a 26 year old medical student. His first day working on the emergency room changed his life forever, as he meets someone who will be...
3K 65 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
28.8K 696 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
772 64 12
Not so basic Vampire AU! seriously....You don't wanna miss this ;). If you like a little mystery mixed with a bit of angst, humor, hotness and care...