𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣' |...

By diorrrbrat

𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘨 . 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵 .. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵... More

𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
psa
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
psa pt 2.
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
Psa !
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
Psa.
Psa#2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐
𝟎:𝟓𝟑
𝟎:𝟓𝟒
𝟎:𝟓𝟓
𝟎:𝟓𝟕
𝟎:𝟓𝟖
𝟎:𝟓𝟗
𝟎:𝟔𝟎
𝟎:𝟔𝟏
𝟎:𝟔𝟐
𝟎:𝟔𝟑
𝟎:𝟔𝟒
𝟎:𝟔𝟓
𝟎:𝟔𝟔
read this & comment ! 🤍
𝟎:𝟔𝟕
𝟎:𝟔𝟖
𝟎:𝟔𝟗
𝟎:𝟕𝟎
𝟎:𝟕𝟏
𝟎:𝟕𝟐
𝟎:𝟕𝟑

𝟎:𝟓𝟔

2.2K 80 16
By diorrrbrat

Milan POV
-Monday Morning
____________
"Mornin boo." My mom said as I walked downstairs.
"mornin."
"You hungry?"
"Nah. I'll just eat at school.."

I walked to my door & was about to walk about , but my mom walked over & stood in front of me before I could.
"
"Aht aht. Why you seem so sad. What's wrong?"
"Nothin."
"Milan. I've been ya mother for 18 years. I'm not dumb pooh. Now what's wrong?"
"It's nothin mama. For real. I gotta go. I'm not tryna be late."
I gave her a kiss on the cheek & walked out to my car & got in.
_____________________
-At school

I walked in to my 1st period class & sat down.
Ion even know why I was irritated. I just woke up mad. Well that's a lie cuz Ik why I'm mad. Prolly cuz after Meech & I got into that lil "argument" I seen him posted up at a party & of course Cierra was at that same party.

It was a video of her all up under him & shit. I could tell he was drunk but she was fully aware of wtf she was doin. So , the next day I called him about it & we argued , again & we haven't talked since.

I tried to get my mind off of that , so I put my earbuds in & listened to sum music.

I seen Danae walk in late , again.
She smiled at me & then sat down.

"Hey boo. You good after the lil video..?" She asked me
"What you mean? What video?"
"The video of Cierra & Meech goin around?..."
I looked at her & raised my eyebrow. She sighed & pulled her phone from her pocket & went to the video.

She pressed play & I automatically got mad..
they weren't fuckin or nun but she was tongue deep in Meech & ion like det.

"Don't go off on Meech, he was drunk."
"She took advantage of him?"
"To make you mad? Girl you know she would. That's why it was recorded off of her phone & she was the one that posted it."

Then , I instantly felt bad. Meech was drunk asfff & his lightweight ass cannot hold liquor at all.. I can't take it out on him cuz ik how he is when he drunk, but I also don't understand ,why get drunk if you know you do stupid shit when you are drunk?

"If anything.. you needa beat Cierra ass."
"That fightin shit so played out. That bitch not even worth my time.."
"Milan.. I know you tryna be a new bitch or whatever , but I know you well enough to know you not just bouta let her goofy ass get away with this."
I shrugged.
Of course I didn't want her ass to get away with it, but I'm trying to start over fresh at school & I'm not tryna get into a fight with a bitch that craves attention. I'm not gon give it to her ..
——————————————————
-After 1st period.
First period had just ended and Danae & I were walking out of class & her goofy ass keptttt tryna convince me to fight Cierra. Ion know if it was for her pleasure or mine ..

"Just let me know if you need me! Ima be right behind you beating her ass. You know I will." Danae said as she walked

I laughed , because I knew she would.
I was trying my hardest to keep my cool throughout the day because I really wasn't tryna get suspended & go back to living with my dad. That's not what I want at all.

It was pretty easy especially since I didn't see Cierra at school at all. Which was weird because I've known Cierra for years & that girl ain't never missed a day of school, but I wasn't complaining cuz I knew that if we ran into each other , some shit would've started & I didn't have the energy for it.
___________________________
I was so happy when I finally left school. I decided to drive over to Meech's school to see him since he was back practicing.

I got out & walk towards the field
"Milannn?!" I heard a voice call from behind me.

I turned around and seen Dej running towards me. I'm surprised she even wanted to talk to me especially since we've barely talked since I've left.

"Hey Dej!"
"Hey pooh. Why you still here?"
"Aw I'm coming to watch my man practice. I promised him I'd be there. What about you?"
"I'm coming to see Meech. We gotta talk.."
"Y'all good?.."
"We will be."
"I can let him know you're waiting if you want?.."
"Yea that'd be great."
"Aight bet. It was good seeing you, you got my number Lani. Call me!"
"Will do Dej. Nice seeing you too."
She smiled & walked off to the field.
I waited about 5 minutes and then Meech walked over to the car.

"Yo"
"Hey baby"
"Mhm.."
"Don't be like that. I came to talk to you."
"About ..?"
"I wanted to apologize, because I seen that you were drunk & I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. So , on that end .. I'm sorry."
"I forgive you."
"Now uhm.. you got some shit to apologize for too."
"Mhm.. I'm sorry for not tellin yo da whole truth but in my defense-"
"Demetri.. just apologize."
"Aight , I'm sorry. I should've told you straight up & we could've worked it out.."
"I accept your apology & I love you."
"I love you too & I also want you to know that you don't gotta worry bout Cierra , Milan."
"Ain't nobody worried bout her."
"I'm not dumb. You think we got shit goin on when we don't. I'm about you & only you. You know dat."
"I wouldn't think that if you didn't let the bitch feel like she got a place in ya life."
"Milan now you- fuck it. We just made up. Ion feel like arguin plus I gotta get back to practice. Ima come see you when I leave."
"mhmm okay. Ima be waitin."
"Bet" he gave me a lil kiss & then ran back off to the field. I walked back over to my car & drove home.

I got out the car & walked inside.
"Mekai! Maleah!" I called out.
"I'm up here!" Maleah called back.

I put my bag down & walked upstairs. I walked past Mekai's room & heard giggling.

I already knew Cierra was up in there. I took a deep breath & instead of opening the door & going off I went into my room & shut the door.

I turned my music up loud af on my speakers so I could drown out her annoying ass voice. Then I walked over to my desk & got my homework out.

Before I could even start it, there was a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I said.
Cierra was the one to open the door. I rolled my eyes & looked at her "Girl what're you doing at my door?"
"Yo music is mad loud.."
"Yea Anyways.. what're you doing at my door?"
"To tell you that your music is mad loud & your brother & I are trying to watch a movie."
"And it's like... why couldn't MY brother , that lives here, come & tell me this?"
"Because he didn't. So I did. So can you turn it down?"
"Girl you- you know what? Fine. I'll turn it down. Now get out of my room."
She rolled her eyes & walked out of my room.
Since when did bitches start getting so comfortable in my house ?

Like girl .. don't ask me to turn down shit in my house lil baby, & I lied to her dumbass. I'm not turning shit down. Matter of fact ima make it louder. Dumbass ho .
________________________
-Later that night

"Lani! Come eat !" I heard my mom call from downstairs. I was just in the middle of waking up from a bomb ass nap. I rubbed my eyes & got up from my bed. I walked downstairs & into the kitchen to sit down.

"Okay. So I need y'all on y'all best behavior. Please don't embarrass me.." my mom said
Maleah & Mekai nodded but I was confused as hell. I looked at Maleah & raised my eyebrow

She knew I was confused & told me what was up "mama's man is comin fo eat dinner with us."
"Her HUH?"
She laughed , "Girl. Her man. You thought she was gon stay stuck on daddy forever?"
"I mean no but like .. damn."

I looked up at my mom who was brushing her clothes & trying to make herself look "presentable"

She sighed , "What is it Milan?"
"Soo..when were you gon tell me about yo man?"
"I didn't wanna tell you especially after how you acted when you met your dad's girlfriend."
"wow mama.."
"We can talk later. He's here." She took a deep breath & went to open the door. A tall darkskin dude walked in , walked over to my mama & gave her a kiss.

"Alright.. Kids this is Damien & Damien here are my kids."
We all gave eachother a smile. No words were exchanged. He just sat down next to my mom & we started eating.

"So uhm Mekai.. ya mom tells me you have full scholarships to some schools. That's great man.."

"ah yeah."
"Listen , I know a couple recruiters in different places. Send me yo football film & is be glad to send it to them."
"Aw shit- I mean.. Preciate you bruh. That'd be coo."
"Aight bet."

He think he slick by tryna hit it off with my brother.. Ik exactlyyy what his slick ass tryna do.

"Soo Milan?.." he said
"hm?" I looked up
"ya mom hasn't told me very much about you.. but I'd like to know more.."
I raised my eyebrow, "Wow mama, but anyways. More? Like what?"
"Ya know .. how old are you? What grade you in?"
"Well Mekai & I are twins so .. same age & grade as him."
"Aw that's great so you're graduating soon?"
"Mhm Yup."
"Any schools in mind yet?"
"I'm thinking about going to Jackson State or any good HBCU that excepts me."
"Mhm that's great."
"Yea.."

I shut the conversation down , because he was giving me weird ass vibes the whole time..

He kept asking Maleah & Mekai questions , and they was really feelin dude.

After allat dinner & shii was done he walked outside & talked to Mekai a little bit more.
Maleah & I helped my mom with the dishes as they talked.

"Soo? Did y'all like him?"
"Yea I did. He was coo" Maleah said

"What about you, Milan?"
"Awe uhm .. he was aight. Asked a lot of questions.."
"He was just trying to get to know you."
"Why didn't you tell him much about me? You told him a hell of a lot about Mekai & Maleah."

She shrugged , "I don't really know Milan.."
"I just find it weird & ... offensive."
"Milan don't think too much of it."
"Yea okay."

Don't think too much of it?
How would you feel if yo mama told her boyfriend alllll about her other two kids but just fuck the other one , right ? That's weird asf .

"Well , Ima go & head upstairs to my room"  I walked out the kitchen & walked up into my room.

I pulled out my phone & called Meech , because he said he was supposed to be coming & I hadn't heard from him at all.

"yooo?" He answered
"Uh Meech?"
"wassup shordy?"
"You was supposed to slide thru & you didn't?"
"Aw shit.. I forgot baby. My fault."
"It's coo. What you doin now? Can I slide thru?"
"Aw uhm Nah. I'm bouta go to sleep Lani."
"You? Goin to sleep? At 6:30? Yeaa right."
"Nah I'm for real. Practice got me zoned out as fuck."
"Mhmm.. yeah okay Meech. Goodnight. I guess?"
" 'gnight mama. Love you"
"Ya.. love you too."

Everybody just acting weird asf.
Either that or I'm just paranoid asf ..

Nah , these mf's acting weird. Gotta be that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.5K 18
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
202K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
179K 1.4K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...