Forced

Por starc16

Learning the life I've been living is a lie. I knew I was adopted that wasn't a surprise, but the reason my p... Más

Forced
Ch. 2 Real Meeting
Ch.3 High School
Ch. 4 Lunch time.
Ch. 5 Lunch Time (Jace's point of view)
Very Important Please Read!!!!
Ch.6 Creating Hell
Ch. 7 WTF
Ch. 8 Watchers (Jace's P.O.V.)
PLEASE READ!!!
Ch.9 What the heck. (Claire's P.O.V.)
Ch. 10 Talk about waking up in Hell! (Claire's P.O.V.)
Trying to Publish
Ch.11 18 Candles (Haylee's P.O.V.)
Ch. 12. Just a Dream.
Ch.13 Friend or Not
Ch. 15 Truth
Ch. 16 Turning Point
Ch.17 Home
Ch.18 Awakening
Ch. 19 Mates?
Ch.20 Wonderland
Ch. 21 Training
Confused

Ch. 14 Everythings about to Change

3.7K 184 7
Por starc16

I’m starting to get tired of waking up to headaches and random voices around me. “When is she going to wake up?” On a shocking note, I didn’t know the voice speaking.

“Soon hopefully.” Said Damon. At least I know his voice.

I moved my head to the right, causing a sharp pain to shoot through my head. “Hey, she moved!” Said the unknown voice.

“Shut up, Alec.” I felt whatever I'm laying on shift. “Princessa? Are you awake?” I lifted my hand up and covered his face with it.

“My head hurts. Why does my head always hurt when i'm with you?” I cracked open my right eye to see hurt pass over his face. Making me feel bad for him. Although I cover up my pity really quick with a blank expression.

“You fainted. Nearly scared us to death when we saw you fall to the ground, but then Damon said you do it a lot. Why is that?” The man talk is about 6”4’ and badass looking, if I didn’t feel some sort of kinship with him I’d say he was hot. I’m also guessing that he’s the Alec that Damon was talking to.

“How about you tell me how we know each other before I tell you anything?” I leaned up into a setting position and stared him down.

“Told you she wouldn’t remember anything that happened.” Damon said matter factly.

Alec chuckled and shook his head. “Well lets hope she doesn’t faint again, when we tell her again.” Damon nodded and laughed at this also. God I want to hit him for that. Next thing I know, my fist came in contact with his shoulder.

“Ouch!” He gave me a dirty look while holding his shoulder. “What the hell was that for?”

I gave him my best are you serious look. “It’s for making fun of me with a guy I’ve never met.” I threw my arm out towards Alec’s direction.

Alec gasps and puts his hand over his heart. “That hurts sis, really it does!”

Everything blurred and started going through my head like a movie after he said sis. Me in bed asking Damon for help to find my parents, us flying out the window, speeding away to the gate of hell to find the person who can open my memories, racing against a new person with talent and then meeting him. Causing a lapse of time at the contact of our skin. Damon saying he was one of my two Guardians, one good and one bad; they will both follow all day every day (I really hope that doesn’t mean to the bathroom also).  Then to add it all together they’re my half brothers, and Alec’s a warrior for Hell too. Ohhh joy.

I came back to reality just to find fingers snapping right in my face. “I think we put her in shock for really this time.” Alec said as he and Damon leaned into my personal space. In lighting fast speed, I put a hand on each of their faces and pushed them back harder than I meant to.

“Damn, you’re violent today ever since you woke up! Go back to sleep.” Said Damon, who’s sitting on the floor holding himself up by one arm. I glance over at Alec and can’t help but smile a little bit at the fact, that he’s playing dead.

Standing up I walk over to him and lightly kick his side. “If you’re done, drama queen we got work to do.”

He was up in a flash. He walked in front of me and gave a dramatic bow as he said, “Your wish, is my command.  What is your wish exactly.”

I got right up in his face. “Help me find my parents. I need you to unlock my mind so I can see my memories.”

He nodded his head. He stuck a hand out for me to take. As I placed my hand in his time slowed again. “Is that going to happen everytime we touch?”

He chuckled and nodded his head. “It will until we learn to control it.” He said as Damon said, “Maybe ya’ll should just stop touching.” But we just ignored him.

Alec led me over to the bed. “Sit down. Also this might hurt a little, because were not a hundred percent sure on what were looking for. So it’ll cause you to get confused and that will stress your mind cause you’ll be going through all your memories at a high speed making you dizzy and causing pain until you focus on the memory you need. You’ll also have this feeling that you're being watched. It’ll be me so don’t fight it.” I nodded my head ok. His hands came to rest on my temples. Blue sparks started moving around us;  as his eye’s turned to the darkest color that I’ve ever seen its darker than black. If thats even possible.

A sudden pain shot through my head causing it to fly back. At first everythings dark like i'm swimming in Alec's eyes but then I start seeing images. There going to fast that I can’t get a fix on what their about. They just keep coming and coming like a wave that never ends. Out of no where an image stops in front of me. Its a little blurry but I can still make out what it is.  A beautiful woman's carrying me. Shes crying but also smiling so im not sure if they're sad or happy tears.  I feel something on my back. Taking my eye off of the memory I look around for what it is. Its my mind I tell myself. Then I remembered Alec’s words, “You’ll also have this feeling that you're being watched. It’ll be me so don’t fight it.”  I nodded my head to myself and turn back to the memory of the beautiful women. Shes taking me into a massive room. Mirrors cover every inch of the room even the ceiling causing hundreds of her face to reflect back at me. Mocking me and begging me at the same time. One of the woman in the mirrors just one no one else moved. “You have to go back to where it all started. Where you first stepped foot in the human world, there the door will unlock allowing you to come home.” The women in the mirror froze back to normal.

My eyes unfazed as I came back to reality. I fell back on the bed exhausted; my head throbbing from being invaded by someone else.

“Well did you learn anything?” wonder Damon.

“Hold on you have to wait until shes ready to speak herself. I was just in her head that can mess with a person for a little bit.” Nothing was said or done after that.

It felt like I was sitting there for hour but in all reality it was only minutes. I kept replaying what the women said to me. “You have to go back to where it all started. Where you first stepped foot in the human world, there the door will unlock allowing you to come home.” How am I suppose to know where I first stepped foot in the human world? I was just born.

“You need to take me home.” I said. Damon and Alec looked at me funny.

“Why?” Asked Alec as Damon said, “I thought you didn’t want Jace apart of this.”

My lip twitched at how he’s jealous that i'm running home to Jace when in fact thats not where i'm going. “Damon I said take me home; not take me to Jace’s house.” Damon’s lips formed an O at this fact.

“You still didn’t answer my question. Why do you want to go home?” Questioned Alec.

“I’ll tell you on the way now lets go.” They both nodded.

I sat on the bed as Alec grabbed some food for the road and Damon brought around the car. Its the first time I really looked around at where were at. It’s a small cabin with lots of windows and lights. I fire place with a couch sitting in front of it made up what is the living room. Cabinets create the small kitchen and a tiny closet like space is the bathroom.

EKKKKK! I squalid as i'm suddenly lifted up into a pair of arms. With the way I feel tingles everywhere he touches me I can tell its Damon without have to look up.

“So this is where your ass has been.” said Jace. Snapping my head up I saw that I was in Jace’s arms instead of Damons. While damn I was wrong.

“How’d you find me?” I looked around and couldn’t see Alec and Damon anywhere. Where did they go?

“I followed your scent its not that hard when I know what im looking for. Ohhh Damon and his little friend are busy at the moment so don’t worry about them.” Jace said with hostility. The way he was looking at me sent shivers down my back, and not the good kind.

“Hes Bad...” said eight different voices in my head. Yea I just said eight voices were talking to me in my head.

“What do you mean bad.” I question them.

“His scent; its different. Not the real Jace.” What the fuck do they mean not the real Jace.

His grip tightened on my thigh. Causing his nails to dig into my skin; drawing blood. “Jace you're hurting me.” I couldn’t look at his face as I spoke because I was afraid of what i’d see.

“Like you hurt me when you ran off with Damon.” Hatred filled his once loving voice.

I tried wiggling out of his hold but it was useless; I was going nowhere.

“You want down so much that you try to get away from my hold! Here i’ll put you down!” He yelled.  

Using little force he threw me away from him. Within seconds my back made contact with the wall he flung me at. Pain laced through my back at the contact. I slowly slide down the wall until im sitting on the floor waiting for the pain to leave. The pain doesn’t leave though because he’s on me agian in a matter of seconds. Kicking me in the ribs. A cracking sound told me I broke a rib. Searing pain put me into shock as the bone stabs and tares my muscles into two. “St-op.” The word comes out with a splat of blood. All I hear is him laughing at me as he continued to kick in my ribs.

Then I hear shattering glass as it falls all around me cutting me, but I don’t feel this pain. Out of nowhere the glass freezes in mid-air. A noise feels the air; its kinda like giant wings flapping.  Just as im about to turn my head to see what's going on more blood pushed its way up my throat. Then everything went black. Great there I go fainting again!

___________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhh look im such a bitch I go forever with out up dating and then I end the chapter like this. She's talking to the cratures, Jace beats the hell out of her, and theres a mistery sound; almost like wings. Well im sorry!!!! I promise I'll try to stay up to date with everything and adding more chapters! 

_Cheyenne_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.1K 541 32
"I am too busy staring into those eyes, the ones that have been haunting my nightmares for the last seven years. The same eyes that watched me from t...
6.5K 120 24
Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy with self-destructive tendencies. Jay on t...
142K 4.9K 33
Ally, a 16 year old orphan, has a meeting one day with potential parents but then discovers it's one of her favorite bands. What will happen when the...
3.2K 98 24
Y/N Swan was an adopted Daughter of Charlie Swan, She's kind, curious, stubborn, adventurous, compassionate, and courageous. But everything change...