๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰ (PATRICK HO...

By _mochababy_

ใ€๏ปฟ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

warning
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four

chapter fourteen

6.3K 121 42
By _mochababy_

warning: slight nsfw, exhibition, clit play

"hey eve," greta had, as usual, stopped by her house in the morning to pick eveline up.

"greta!" eveline hugged her best friend, one would assume something was wrong with her urgency but greta knew that her friend greeted people with hugs.

"fuck it's hot as dick out here!" greta groaned dramatically causing eveline to giggle.

"it's not that hot!"

greta rolled her eyes but smiled, "that's cause steven lets you dress like a total babe! if i tried wearing one of your tops my dad would flip!"

eveline subconsciously looked down at her outfit,

it was a light blue jean, overall skirt with a small pink t-shirt underneath, white stolkings covering her legs. she finished off her outfit with white and black cat hair clips to keep her hair out of her face.

she thought it was cute.

"it's not that revealing..."

greta's voice turned neutral instead of the teasing tone she had moments before, she had a soft spot for the girl, "yeah yeah, but still. my dad would obliterate me," eveline giggled, "it's true! and it is hot as balls out here!"

before greta could complain any further, a blue trans am pulled in front of the payne household, or more notably, the bowers gang truck.

greta pulled a disgusted face as eveline waved at them, greta hoped that was just eveline being her normal sweet self but she felt like it wasn't just her waving to strangers.

ted walked out of the house, and walked straight to the truck, without saying goodbye to eveline, which was the whole reason greta and eveline had waited in the first place! eveline had refused to leave without her daily teddy goodbye but here he was leaving!

before he could get into the truck however, eveline intervened.

"hey!"

everyone looked at the scowling girl, patrick finding her attempt at being angry absolutely adorable.

"yes?"

"you didn't say goodbye!" ted laughed at eveline, as if it wasnt so weird if he didnt wish her one, even though every morning, even before they left los angeles, he would.

"why would i?" eveline stood flabbergasted, was ted not going to say goodbye to her anymore? what's next? no more goodnights? goodmornings? merry christmases?! was ANYTHING safe?!

she fiddled with her fingers as she tried to think of a way to respond.

don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry

ted's face softened as he pulled her into a hug, greta and the boys awkwardly watching, "hey it's ok, i just thought you and your friend would want to drive with us,"

the two girls had very different reaction, eveline looked up and smiled, wiping away the few tears that dropped as her face lightened up, whereas greta was having an internal argument, making her face go dark.

hang out with the, excuse me- bowers gang? but be with a very cute, very handsome, very funny guy? or walk three thousand miles in this boiling hot water with someone who had the same amount of energy as a toddler who just had their first coffee, BUT be bowers gang free?

this was probably going to be the most difficult decision greta would ever have to make in her entire fucking life.

"really! we can?" eveline started jumping up and down, looking past her brother to the leader in the passenger seat, "are you sure i can come?!"

henry chuckled, "absolutely babe!" both patrick and ted's face darkened, but neither commented as eveline went back to being her bubbly self, soon being interrupted by greta who seemed to make up her mind,

"no! we can walk by ourselves!" greta crossed her arms as to finalize her decision, eveline's smile instantly dropping.

"but-" eveline stuttered, looking between the truck and greta, "pleeeaaassseee?" greta made the mistake of looking at eveline, who, as always, looked so impossibly innocent that it felt like denying candy from a baby, but this was the bowers gang.

"no."

henry laughed from the truck, "c'mon keene! don't be such a fucking buzzkill!" greta scowled,

"is there even room in that piece of shit for all of us?"

victor laughed, "nope!"

"please greta?" eveline begged, "they're actually super fun!"

greta was about to say no again.

"yeah cmon grets, come hang with us?" greta looked at the source of the deep voice, ted had given her a nickname! holy shit holy shit holy shit

"well ok then, let's go." greta rolled her eyes, nonchalant as if her heart was beating out of her chest.

"yes yes yes yes!" eveline chanted as all of them piled into the car.

it was belch in driver's seat, henry in passenger, in the back was patrick, ted and victor (in that order), both greta and eveline sitting on either one of ted's legs, ted not trusting eveline on anyone else's and greta refused to sit anywhere but with ted.

greta was well aware that ted only talked to her because he wanted his sister to come with, but man his hand was on her waist and her ass were on his leg and he was fucking attractive! it wasn't her fault her mind wandered!

once they got to school, the boys helped the girls out and they went their separate ways, greta too flustered to even question why her friend was so friendly to the bastards.

his hand was on her waist!

the day had gone by quickly, soon enough it was lunch, eveline had sat with greta and her friends ava and mackenzie as usual. they talked about all stuff until mackenzie brought up eveline's room.

"how'd you decorate it? i mean you guys are like crazy rich so it must be awesome," eveline laughed but honestly, she hadn't unpacked anything yet,

ava gasped "omg i would love to makeover my room! i have the exact same pink wallpaper, the exact same baby stickers, basically all that's changed is my bed!"

"don't be so dramatic, your parents actually let you buy thongs!" all the girls giggled with greta's words except eveline.

"thongs?"

ava rolled her eyes, "you really are too stupid, evie! no offense!" eveline couldn't help but feel a bit of offense but didn't comment, "thongs are these really sexy underwear, they're really thin around the ass so it really shapes it!"

mackenzie laughed, "omg you whore!"

"it does!!"

"wait the underwear that goes in?" eveline tilted her head but smiled when they nodded, "oh! i have those! steven didn't want to buy me underwear so he just got one of the ladies to help me! she said to wear them with skirts and shorts, that's why im wearing one right now!"

greta raised her eyebrow, "wait really?"

"yeah!"

ava gasped again, "that's so cool! i had to beg my mum to get them for ages!"

"again, at least you HAVE one! i have nothing to wear when i go to parties!" mackenzie groaned, making ava laugh.

"you act as if anyone would actually touch you!" she cackled, making mackenzie glare at her, while the two bickered, greta turned to eveline.

"so how did you decorate your room?"

eveline shrugged her shoulders, "i haven't even started unpacking!"

"wait really!?" eveline nodded, "you have to!"

her friend just shrugged, "ive been meaning too but it's all so boring!" greta laughed at her then gasped.

"can i help you? then we'd be able to save eachother from boredom!" eveline smiled.

"can you come today?"

"yes! ill call my dad at break, ugh finally i get to see inside your house!"

the rest of lunch was spent gossiping about random subjects, and the rest of their classes went just as smoothly, eveline and greta barely being able to sit still.

once the bell rang they ran to the front hand in hand, being stopped by a truck cutting them off,

"need a ride again?" ted yelled out, eveline quickly nodding and hopping in, greta not even fighting this time.

they took the same position they did this morning but as they drove, the bumps and movement of the car made eveline slide more off her brother, at this point of equal amount on him and patrick, who definitely didn't mind,

eveline whined and shuffled around, "this is uncomfortable,"

ted sighed, "im sorry evie but what else do you expect us to do? don't you want to hang out with all of us?" eveline nodded frantically.

"of course! but maybe i can sit on someone else's lap?"

patrick grinned as ted almost got whiplash to look at eveline, "what? no!"

patrick snaked his arms around eveline's waist and pulled her onto his lap,

"hey fucktard!" ted was about to hit patrick, not really caring about the other girl on his leg, but eveline held his hand before he could,

"it's alright teddy! im way more comfortable here anyways!" eveline gave her best smile as ted backed down, gripping greta's waist harder than before which she, obviously, didn't mind.

honestly, eveline liked the idea of being on patrick's lap, she assumed she just thought of him as a good friend, but she more liked the protectiveness he had about her, like she was his property, she guessed it made her feel like she was at home with her dad and mum a bit.

why though? did she feel like she was her mother and patrick was her father? she suddenly thought of the things she knew her parents had done but instead of her parents, they were her and patrick. she tried to shake the thoughts away but her blush stood.

patrick had his arms loosely around eveline's waist, glaring at any of his friends who looked over at them, when he felt eveline shuffle a bit. he looked at her and saw her faint blush, was she enjoying this as much as he was?

maybe he could move to stage two quicker than he thought.

he lifted his leg in the right way so it rubbed against her cunt, a small gasp leaving her.

he did it again, making her let out a light sigh.

'my dirty little pervert,' patrick smiled

he leaned forward, making eveline bend with him, her ass against his crotch and his arms resting on her thighs.

he kept bouncing his leg, she mostly kept silent like a good girl with the occasional whimper or gasp here and there.

eveline was going crazy.

she thought at first it was an accident, he was just moving her knee and it was her fault she got pleasure out of it!

but then patrick kept doing it, and he moved so she could feel something poking her. she wasn't dumb, this wasn't an accident.

she felt perverted and embarrassed, her brother and best friends were right next to her!

she was about to stop all of this, before she felt pleasure run up her spine as patrick's fingers brushed against her clit.

she was too sensitive for this, and his touches were enough to keep her needy, but not enough to fulfill her,

she pushed down against his leg, begging for the tiniest bit of traction, it wasn't much but it felt so good.

patrick already had a massive boner but when he felt her start to grind down onto him, he felt like he was gonna pop.

she looked so good, her face was pink all over, and her eyebrows furrowed as she desperately tried to get something.

he knew she wanted him to do something.

so he did exactly what he was doing, nothing changing at all.

he wanted to drive her mad, he wanted to make her so crazy that eventually she would beg for permission to even touch herself.

but god did he want to fuck her now.

he was about to give up on his plan and just have his way with her when greta turned to eveline,

"evie, are you feeling alright? you look really red," ted's head snapped towards her,

"do you have a fever?"

eveline struggled to get the words out, no one could see patrick's hands teasing her, it just looked like he was playing with his own fingers, but she felt like she was gonna die from embarrassment, "y-yeah! im fine! just-" patrick pinched her clit, making her bite back a whine, "h-hot! its really stuffy in here!"

patrick decided as much as he wanted her, watching her struggle was too hot to give up on,

ted still looked suspicious but just asked belch to roll down some windows.

everyone went back to their own conversations, victor and ted talking about the new mercedes benz, greta too engrossed in looking at teddy to notice anything else, belch driving and henry jamming out to the sex pistols which was blasting from the radio, no one noticing patrick's hand slowly going up further up eveline's skirt.

"pat~" she softly breathed out, driving him even more up the wall, rubbing her clit in between his fingers.

eveline felt disgusting, she barely knew patrick yet here she was, putty in his lap as he played with her, trying to stop herself from making any noise since her friends were right next to her!

he could feel her get more and more wet through her underwear, soft whimpers from her mouth escaped telling him she was close,

he knew he couldn't let her cum but he didn't want to stop, her cute face scrunched in an attempt to silence herself, he almost let her before the car pulled to a stop infront of the payne's

eveline was left confused and needy as patrick picked her up and placed her on the side walk, the rest of her friends piling out of the truck.

"yay! ok so how're we thinking of doing your room?" greta dragged eveline towards the house, the other boys following and talking within themselves, eveline looked back at patrick who just smirked his usual smirk, like nothing happened.

"hellooo!" greta waved her hands infront of eveline's face, making her snap out of it,

"oh yeah uhm i don't know," greta giggled at her friend and started naming off suggestions, going in one of eveline's ears and out the other,

wait, what just happened?

A/N here you go ya nasties 😁 though i am the one who wrote it so...
also i think the last time this was updated was over a month ago...whoops
we'll make sure it won't happen again loves😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927 29 22
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€| โ๏ธŽ๐–ด๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พโž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐จ_...
7.9K 75 15
โ๐–๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ญโž โ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
IT By fan-page

Fanfiction

7.3K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !ยก! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
74.9K 2K 30
welcome to the losers club, asshole. I wrote this in 2017 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the writing is...not the best, so please don't judge too hard lol