๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰ (PATRICK HO...

Por _mochababy_

ใ€๏ปฟ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

warning
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four

chapter twelve

6.4K 121 209
Por _mochababy_

important a/n at end please read!!

after their 'old friend' had left, the boys no longer wanted to go swimming, instead just deciding to drop eveline off for them to cause some chaos, course she didn't know that. so there they were, crowded in belch's blue trans am

these roads were quite bumpy, derry not apparently caring about the safety of its drivers, but the teenagers not being able to do jack shit and being used to it by now, didn't comment.

the silence was disturbed by henry.

"so eveline," henry looked behind him at the girl in the middle seat, who innocently looked up to him,

"yes henry?"

"you're brother didn't really give us much of an answer, why'd you mo-" before henry could finish his sentence, belch ran over a huge fucking pot hole, making all of them fly into the air.

eveline held her hands out beside her in an attempt to rest one on both victor and patrick for balance,

"fuck!" they all looked towards patrick, who quickly noticed and shrugged, "hit my head," they all laughed,

"me too, fucking retard!" henry gave patrick a highfive,

"yeah well at least i was sitting down," patrick referenced to henry, who was half standing and half leaning against his seat, who just laughed.

everyone seemed to forget the incident, except patrick.

he didn't hit his head, his outburst was actually caused by the fact that eveline, in an attempt to steady herself, groped his dick.

he honestly had no idea how she didn't notice, but was grateful she didn't, if anyone was to look, his hard on wouldn't be a hard find.

belch pulled up to eveline's house, all waving goodbye to the girl before driving away,

"man, it's almost weird having someone like her around," victor stated, "i mean, right pat-" he turned towards his friend before quickly pushing himself into his door and yelling, "aw fuck man, really?!"

all the boys turned around to see a disgusted victor, a laughing patrick, and the latter's bulge.

henry cackled, "dude! you fucking popped one just from her sitting next to you?"

patrick laughed back, "no dude! she grabbed my dick!"

belch looked away from the road for a second to look at patrick, astounded "no she fucking didn't dude!"

"yeah! when the piece of shit roads made us go flying her hand went right on my dick!" the boy laughed, the others laughing too but more in shock.

"no fucking way hockstetter!" henry grinned, "fuck man next time im sitting back there!" patrick narrowed his eyes but laughed forcefully, the other laughs drowning out his fake ones.

"even her hand on my thigh was fucking insane dude!" victor sniggered and suddenly patrick didn't feel like hanging out.

belch, being the most caring of the gang, noticed patrick's sour attitude almost instantly, "what's up pat?"

the other two boys stopped their perverted jokes to look at pat, who was glaring at seemingly everything, "nothin', just drop me off,"

"hey, lighten up you faggot," henry laughed, trying to lighten up the mood to how it was before.

"suck my dick bowers!" henry glared at patrick but turned around, sulking in the front.

"okaaayyy, uh just home then pat?" belch asked, receiving only a grunt in response, which he took as a yes.

it was an awkward silence until the car parked infront of patrick's house,

belch, again being the most caring one, unsure of the answer, asked if he was still picking up patrick tomorrow.

"yeah, whatever," he slammed the car door shut and stormed towards his house, doing the same with his front door.

belch started driving again, the boys sat silent, still awkward, but had less of the tension.

"he probably just wanted to get rid of his boner," henry shrugged, not believing himself.

the other boys didn't say anything until a couple, long, seconds later.

"what if he likes eveline?" victor asked nervously, henry quickly looking at his friend.

"the fuck do you mean criss?"

victor jumped, "i just mean he hasn't really acted this way since josie," the boys winced at the girls name, remembering the nice, a bit hard headed, girl josie was before patrick got his hands on her.

"don't talk about that shit," henry grumbled, turning back towards the front.

"sorry,"

it seemed the conversation was over, and for a few minutes it almost was, until henry spoke up again, "i think patrick is interested by her," the boys stayed silent, urging henry to continue, "she called him patty and he smiled, not his 'im going to kill you smile', a genuine fucking smile, almost creepier then his killing grin,"

belch finally spoke up, "i don't wanna have another josie,"

henry huffed, "and we fucking won't jackass! i said interested! he's not fucking josie obsessed level!" the two boys nodded, neither of them pressing any further.

meanwhile, patrick slammed his bedroom door shut. eveline was his! not theirs, his!

his blood boiled at the thought of their filthy fucking hands tainting her precious skin.

fuck!

his! his! his! she was his property! property of fucking patrick hockstetter!

he wanted to fucking carve it into her skin so even if she fucking tries sleeping with another man they'd know that she's already his! she was his little slut, his perfect angel, his precious fucking doll!

patrick took a few deep breaths.

he needed to jack off. or kill something. or both.

he ran out of his house and into the dump, getting closer to his safe place.

when he could see his fridge, his face split into a grin, already bouncing on his feet from excitement.

"helloooo~" patrick giggled, high off giddiness as he opened the fridge, the smell of rotting flesh pushed out of it when it was given the chance, the smell bringing a pure euphoric feeling for the young psycho.

he sat down on a tire in front of the fridge, unzipping his pants to pull out his dick, quickly spitting on his hand before jerking himself off.

"fucking hell eve," he grunted a few times, getting closer quicker then he normally would, the thought of eveline stuffed in his fridge next to his collection, a lifeless body ready for him to use, exciting him even more than the dead animals.

he quickly came into his hand, breathing heavily as he calmed down, before grabbing his cloth kept on top of the fridge to clean himself off. 

this wasn't the first time patrick couldn't decide on masturbating or looking at his fridge and decided to do both, eventually he just left a cloth there, switching it out once it got too dirty.

patrick tucked his dick back into his boxers and looked at the animals, grinning widely, "yeah you heard that right, eveline." he sighed, scooting the tire closer so he could pet one of the cats, "she's a new girl, fuck she's gorgeous, she has beautiful pale soft skin and the biggest most innocent looking eyes ever, don't even get me started on her actual face," patrick whistled, seemingly dreaming, not directly talking to the animals, just, talking.

"her freckles are adorable. i honestly don't know how i ever made someone so beautiful and unique. she might even be real," patrick suddenly stopped, thinking of the last time he was like this and narrowed his eyes, "unlike josie," he spat out the name like poison, his giddy mood being ruined by that slut.

he looked back at his collection and decided to find a new addition to calm his once again found anger.

so I didn't know how I would want to finish this book when I started but I think I have a few in mind and I want you guys to kinda help me out please!!
a.) 'good' ish ending, eveline falls into stockholm syndrome kind of? she falls in love with her abuser aka patrick
b.) eveline breaks under patrick and looses her mind, itll have a real big twist
c.) eveline breaks free from patrick and runs away (may include a certain bully with daddy issues👀👀)
d.) all three, just have alternate endings, it won't be as satisfying as having one as I'd always have to make sure the story is open to include all three endings but yknow

please tell me which one you'd prefer!!
also look out for the next chapter bcuz its gonna be a surprise 😳😳 (if I did my job right lol)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVELIES!! TAKE CARE XX

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

74.9K 2K 30
welcome to the losers club, asshole. I wrote this in 2017 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the writing is...not the best, so please don't judge too hard lol
963 29 22
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€| โ๏ธŽ๐–ด๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พโž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐จ_...
124K 2.3K 33
๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—จ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐˜๐—ต ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ...
28.6K 449 23
แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข สœษชแด›๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ 'แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช'แด ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด˜แด๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด…ษช๊œฑแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€ ษช๊œฐ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ ๊œฑแด ส€แด‡แด€สŸ โ˜† โ˜… โ˜† (๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด...