ᗷOᗪYGᑌᗩᖇᗪ ᗷᗩKᑌᗪEKᑌ

Katsukiisthebest

This is the no quirk au. Bakugou and Deku are 20 years old. Deku is a famous popstar. Bakugou is looking for... Еще

Hey
First Performance
||Bodyguard||
||Reintroduction||
Help
Feelings
Album
A Talk With Bakugou
Back to Todoroki
When will I be ready?
Love me asshole!
Trust before love
Face reveal!
FOOD!!!
New Album
A Surprise
ULTIMATE HANGOOOOOUUUUT- Shittyhair
Incident
Customize your character!
Movie Date
The chosen one
Not all surprises are good surprises
Wanted dead
Help
Gone for good
What exactly went down...
Alternative Endings?

A Talk With Todoroki

1.3K 51 54
Katsukiisthebest

Warning:

It may be a little bit of angst.

Might be a long chapter.

Soft Bakugou

After the kiss you know what this jackass says.

"Payback for kissing me."

I blushed and looked down.

Our day goes by like normal as if to say 'forget what happened.'

~Next Day~

I was woken up by Kacchan and a breakfast in bed. I was kinda shocked to be honest. He's treating me like I'm his lover, I'm flattered really, but I don't know if he's doing it just to be nice or if he feels bad about what happened yesterday.

Does he love me back?

Probably not.

He probably just kissed me out of pity.

He pities me for my loneliness.

He's right I can't get a boyfriend.

Well at least not a good one.

I push away my dark thoughts and smile at him taking the plate. He made chocolate chip pancakes and omelets. The same thing I fed him when he first came over. The food was delicious. When I was done I went and took a shower.

Third P.O.V~

Midoriya hops in the shower and comes out with a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a white v-neck with long sleeves that said Are you good bro? After he had gotten out the bathroom and brushed his teeth with very normal toothbrush and toothpaste Bakugou walked into the bathroom and took his shower and walked out the bathroom with a black tank top and white sweatpants with big bold grey letters on his butt saying Ass Cheeks. He walked out the bathroom and as soon as he got ahead of Midoriya he cracked up laughing.

Bakugou~

When I passed Deku he busted out into laughter.

"What Deku" I said annoyed what the fuck is so damn funny.

"Y-your pants Kacchan do you even know what you're wearing?"

Oh he's looking at my ass now is he?

"Of course I know what I'm wearing but how long were you planning on staring at my ass before you realized what it said."

This made him blush uncontrollably and I chuckled at his reaction.

"K-Kacchan I wasn't trying to- I-I mean it's not like that-" He said panicking.

"I know nerd chill I'm just fuckin with ya."

I've grown fond of him and to be honest when his manager and I first talked I was unsure but needed a job to get out of my parents house. And lets just say living with the person who kinda, kinda didn't give  me a job was my getaway. When I first encountered him I thought he was gonna be like the thorn on my side. I helped him because I honestly felt bad for him, also it was gonna be my job so might as well have tried to get used to it.

He was overly appreciative and super timid I found out he gets butt hurt by the littlest things. The first thing I thought after helping him was how can he take criticism from his haters and fans if he's so sensitive. Maybe he just doesn't like it in his face but still, reporters are jackasses to celebrities and normal civilians with their personal and uncomfortable questions and unnecessary statements.

But now, I think I'm in love him and doesn't help that he kissed me yesterday. I pretended as if nothing happened because I didn't know how to take it. I mean it was just so out of the blue. And how he stood up for me even though Todoroki was right I fucking suck at my job. Although I know for a fact that the damned nerd loves me back I still don't know how to feel, nor how to take it or confess.

While I was lost in thought I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered the door to see Canada.

"I'll go get Deku you can come in and sit on the couch. Make yourself at home." I said with dread in my voice.

"Okay thank you." He said quietly.

"And um... sorry...about yesterday. It wasn't my place nor my business to speak out of line like that especially without knowing the full story." He said looking down at the floor. He then walks over to the couch and sits.

"Hey it just shows that you care about the damn nerd does it not? You had every right to say what you did, he gave me a new home an escape from my parents and food and money just for being there. The least that I can do is protect him right away not show up when he's in tears or half conscious. What scares me most is when he pretended that he was alright as if nothing happened. Every time I bring it up he dodges the topic. He pretends as if nothing happened. As if his day went as normal as any other day. It's unhealthy and I'm worried for Izuku's future mental state. If he keeps this up he'll snap and...h-he'll end up doing something stupid. Please try talking to him he may open up to you since he knows you more and you two are the ones hurting together. He'll consult towards you. Just please y-you don't have to tell me what he says but I just want to help and I can't help if he keeps pushing me a-away. Like I did everyone else I don't want him making the same mistake I have." I said voice cracking at the end. What the hell was I thinking? Letting my walls fall down once again being vulnerable and expressing my feelings. I go upstairs and get Izuku.

"Oi Deku."

"Y-Yeah Kacchan"

"Halfy's here to talk to you."

"Oh o-okay thank you."

"Yep whatever."

He runs downstairs to Canada.

Todoroki~

I put a lot of thought into what Bakugou had just told me. I came here to talk to him, to get this pain and emotion of what had happened off my chest. But now... this isn't about me anymore. Midoriya is hurting way more than I am. He had to deal with Haru's after breakup problem. He's had it worse while I've been sulking in my room crying myself to sleep not considering his feelings. I haven't even bothered to call or check up on him. He's hurting and all I did was bitch about my petty emotions. Sure I'm aloud to hurt but I hadn't even thought about Midoriya. He seemed so nervous to talk to me why would now be any different?

"Hey Todo-Kun.."

"Hello Midoriya."

"So um what do you want to talk about?"

"I think we both know what I want to talk about."

"O-okay so um.....y-you go first.. p-please."

"How are you feeling."

"O-oh I'm feeling-"

"And don't even think about lying I can see right through you and so can Bakugou."

He sighs as I can hear his breathing become shaky.

 "I'm s-scared I feel weak and vulnerable and I didn't even get a say in having a bodyguard. I know I'm under protection but I can't help but feel as if I deserve what comes to me. The heartbreak, the lies, the pain, th-the cutting." He mumbles the last part but I still heard him. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles around his back reassuringly. I feel my shirt being soaked in tears as he sobs uncontrollably.

"Let me see your arms."

He looks up at me with pleading eyes. I look back sternly making him obey in defeat.

He rolled up his sleeves crying softly. His arms were wrapped poorly and his loose bandaging showed a few but deep long large cuts.

I look at him angrily. But then my glare turned into a soft gaze. I grab his wrist and guide him upstairs.

"W-what a-are we doing?" He asked in panic.

"Bakugou needs to see this."

"W-what n-no please don't tell Kacchan p-please Todoroki. Please I beg you don't tell him he'll hate me he doesn't have to know." He says fat tears rolling down his face.

He tries to escape my grasp but I grip it tightly making him yelp in pain.

"First off this is exactly why we need to tell him, secondly you're telling him not me thirdly, he won't hate you matter a fact he'll most likely help you Izu." I said and by the time I was done talking we were in front of his door.

I knocked on the door and the blonde opens the door and he takes one look at him then looks up at me . A knowing but curious look as if to say 'I know a few reasons as to why he is sad but I need the specifics.'

I nudge Izuku and he walks into the room with his head down.

"I'll be downstairs when you're done but you two need to talk now before I can continue with our conversation."

He nods understanding the situation and closes the door.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

106K 3.4K 32
Katsuki Bakugou did not believe in fate, but when Ochako Uraraka burst into the 1-A classroom with big news, he was forced to reconsider. An AU where...
683K 14.9K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
22.1K 545 13
Despite a large age gap, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya were extremely close. Their personalities thought to clash, developed to complement each...
Guarded Here we go

Фанфик

261K 7.9K 27
No quirk Au Izuku Midoriya is a unknown singer/lyricist and is wanting to take his career to the next level. Due to his social anxiety and dark past...