LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

32.welcome to lonavala.

8K 414 50
By YourBae04et

I was barely in the middle of a beautiful dream when sid woke me up. I was about to start a fight with him for interrupting my dream but then it dawned upon me. The place I was in was no less than a dream. It took me a while to realise that I am indeed awake and not dreaming. I was spellbound and all I could manage to say was wow!!!!

The place looked straight out of a Disney fairyland. Placed at the edge of the cliff overlooking the lush green valley, it was a huge wooden farm house with a small wooden gates in front. Vines creeping up the rails of the gate had purple flowers and gave the entrance an ethereal feel.

The boundary of the farm was marked by wooden fence and a hedge running close to it on the inside. It reminded me of one of the classic romantic English movies that I had seen. I asked sid where we are and whose place is this. He kissed my hands and said that we are in lonavala and this is his family farm house which they have owned from generations. It indeed is the most beautiful house I ever seen. I have seen quite a lot of farm houses in Delhi where many friends of mine owned farmhouses, but none could compete with its beauty and charm. Still mesmerised,I enter through the gates to come across a long pathway made up from cut stones with grass in between the cracks and flowers on side. The lawn has been mowed and the even soft grass has a refreshing feel. I step out of my slippers and picking it up in my hands move ahead, feeling the tingles caused by the grass.

Suddenly, a sprinkler pops up from beneath the surface and showers a fine spray towards me, drenching me lightly. The water trickle down my face, running through the centre of my curves down to my already wet top. I freeze in amusement and a gasp escapes my lungs followed my a hearty giggle. This has to be heaven. I ought to be dreaming. What else could possible be so simple and yet so majestically beautiful. And yet again my daydream is interrupted by Sid's hands on my shoulders. I make a face towards his and move ahead, leaving him confused. At the end of the pathway a wooden house with a tastefully done front porch awaits you. Rather than having a demarcation between the lawn and the porch this one is a transition of both. It has a cozy sitting arrangement, with lawn chairs made of oak wood, a center table with wooden top and rice lights all around.

Once you pass through the porch you enter the living room. It boasts of a huge couch, a fully stocked bar and extra large television with home theater system. The fireplace is more of a symbolic thing now, I think to myself while admiring the craft work.
The wooden stairs on the side take you up to the bed rooms. Sid told me this place have five bed rooms. When he was a kid he used to come here every holiday with family and cousins. He has his favorite room which I was quite excite to see but before that I saw few people standing in the kitchen. Just opposite to the stairs there is an open kitchen with all the things you can think of. I asked Sid who these people were and what are they doing here. He said, "They are the caretakers of this house. Come I will introduce you." I asked if they will stay with us here to which he just laughed and nodded his head sideways,"They are on leave till we
are here. I wanted you all for myself these three days." I blushed at this and he kissed my cheeks, making me even more red knowing they all were watching.

He introduce me to them. Vinod, I think, is the head of the staff who must be in his early fifties. Sid spoke to him about something and they smiled at me and left the place , leaving me and sid alone at this beautiful house.

I asked sid to take me to his favorite room to which he picked me up in bridal style and started to climb the stairs. Once we reached the room I was amazed, it was so beautiful, the entire room was done in different shades of blue, the curtains were aqua, the bed covers were in sea blue. There was a small couch which was in indigo and the floor rug was made of dark blue fur. Everything was so beautifully arranged and picked up to blend together perfectly.

The room had a huge floor to ceiling window. It had the most amazing view, I could see some beautiful hill top from it, names to which I didn't know but it was beautiful. The sky was in dark clouds and while I was watching the scenery in front of me, sid came and hugged me from behind

"You love rain right."

"Oh! You got to be kidding me. Who doesn't love rains. Offcourse I love them. Actually I love everything about rains, the cold winds it brings in which all the tress and plans dance,the sound of rain splattering on your window, the petrichor, the feeling that everything is washed and cleaned, the flowers that blossoms after the rain, the feeling you get when you sit on you window, hearing the pitter pater of rain while sipping you favorite coffee and reading your favorite books, and the most important , getting drenched in one. You have never truly experience the joy of rain unless you have danced in it, when you are completely drenched in the happiness falling from heaven and watch the rainbow. Basically I love everything about rain. Everything."

"Wow!! That's too much. I am sure you will get to enjoy your favorite rain here. Though its not the time of the year in Mumbai but it does rain in lonavala at this time of the year."

We stayed there in each other's arms watching the sky for sometime then he asked if I am hungry, which I was. We went downstairs for lunch. The staff had already prepared the lunch so we only had to heat it up and eat so we did that and then we decided to go on a trek.

I had never trekked before so I was very excited. We put on
light trekking cloths and shoes,I wore a black t shirt and denim shorts and Sid wore a white cotton shirt with blue bermuda ,prepared a basket filled with snacks and fruits for night, as we planned to stay at a tent house near Pawna lake. We packed a tent as well and loaded everything in our car.

Sid - Ready for you first trek? It's going to be one of the most memorable days of your life.

I was hoping it to be one. Infact I was looking at these three days to be the most memorable time that we have spent together. Never before we had the chance to be together for so long without getting in the spot light of the Paparazzi. I wanted him just for myself, even if it was for three days. He was mine and mine only. I have never told him this but I was really starting to believe that I was possessive about him beyond limits.

Tiger's Leap or Tiger's Point, which is where we were trekking, is a scenic viewpoint situated at Kurvande on the route towards Aamby Valley from Lonavala. Tiger's Leap, also known as Waghdari, is a cliff-top with a sheer drop of over 650 m, offering a wide view of the hills. The point derives its name from its resemblance to the shape of a leaping tiger. It offers spectacular views of forests, lush greenery, waterfalls and lakes around. The sunrise and sunset views from here are mesmerizing.

This is tiger point

There is a small waterfall near to this viewpoint. It serves the purpose of relaxing in the water, the force of the fall is very high. Also, after the brief steep descent, the fall becomes a stream with a fair amount of force to go all the way down to the base of the Tiger's Leap. I had Alexa help me with all this knowledge on our way to the base of the trek. It was a beautiful drive with the greenery surrounding all over. We reached the base of Tiger Hill, close to the Military Institute INS Shivaji, and parked our car in the public parking facility.

It was around 4 PM when we started moving up along the trails. There were a few more people moving for the hilltop. A few even recognised us and wanted to have a picture with us. Sid surprised me by posing for them graciously. But what was even more surprising was he held me close to him all this while, as if he wanted to show that we are together. This guy, who never spoke of his feelings, was expressing them with his gestures and it made me swoon. We continued climbing up chatting freely and enjoying the view,but more importantly enjoying the company of one another. It was a short trek of around 2 kms,but took us around 40 mins as we were stopping in-between throughout the way. I told him I wanted to enjoy the views but actually it was tiring for me much more than it was for him. Now, I could not say that to him obviously, so I stopped to pose for picture and enjoy the views instead whenever I felt out of breath.

Last 100 meters of climb was very steep. A lay flat on my back as we reached the top. Sid sat beside me, legs stretched in front and hands supporting the weight of his body. He looked around and for a moment it seemed he is in a different world, unaware of every thing going on around him and list in the beauty of the place. Next moment, he put his hands behind my neck and pulled me up. "Look", he said no more. It seemed he wanted to let the place speak for itself. It was spectacular. The sun was starting to set down for a nights rest.

This was undoubtedly the most beautiful sunset I had ever seen. The red,orange,yellow rays of sun filtering through the clouds, the chirping of the birds returning back to their nests after the day, the spectacular lush green valley visible in front bathed in the golden sun rays- I was in a trance of nature. The fact that I was having this moment with Sid perhaps multiplied the effects this setting had on me. Sid grabbed my hand and pulled me towards himself, making me sit between his legs wrapped his hands around me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and tilted to look him in the eyes. His eyebrows shot up, perhaps telling me that he knew I would love the view. We held each other's gaze for a while and then he pecked me ever so gently on my lips, lingering just a little, bruising our lips together. We sat there for long watching the sun as it dropped below horizon and then only the red dusk sky remained. The movement of people has already subsided significantly immediately after sunset and as we sat there chit chatting with each other, I could feel there was no one near us. I could not help but grab this opportunity. I turned back facing Sid and sat in his lap, straddling him in between my legs and then pulling him close to me ,I took a mouthful of his neck and and swept my tongue across his skin. He was not ready for this sudden invasion and it took him a moment to realise but then pulling me close he took my upper lips between his and started to suck on it. His tongue was everywhere inside my mouth, I could feel his left hands on my butt while his right hands held my neck and kept me from pulling away.
We kissed deeply and passionately till we both were out of breath. Resting our foreheads against each other we regained our breath and then started downwards. We reached the parking in about 20 minutes and then moved for Pawna lake. That's where we had planned to stay the night.

Pawna lake was about an hours drive from Tiger Point. Old melodies playing through the FM radio as we shared many a light moments and talked our hearts out to the tunes of the songs playing in the background. The lake was beyond beautiful- the stars shining up in the sky, the reflection of which could be seen in the lake and it felt like someone has sprinkled glitters in the lake. The water was deep blue and crystal clear so much so that one could clearly see the bed of the lake. I have never seen anything this beautiful since a long time. We unloaded the trunk and moved to an
empty spot. Sid was carrying the tent and I decided to help him in setting it up. As the sports Captain during my school days, we have been to many such campings where we set up our own tents.

We pegged our tent and lit it up with the lamp we were carrying. Decorated it with rice lights and I took out the fur blanket from the trunk of the
car and put it inside tent. Finally, we set up the bonfire and lay beside each other, holding each others hands, near the lake in the open space watching the moon and the sky.
I took my favorite seat which is my man's lap and talked where Sid told me stories about his childhood and how he used to come here with his family and then his friends.

It has been a regular detox spot for him. We were having our romantic moments and enjoying each other company to the fullest. When we felt hungry we ate our sandwiches which we brought from home there and decided to take a walk in the lake. As we walked in the waters, it started raining. I was so happy and Sid could be seen happier. He said "Baby! Here's your rain. Let's walk in the rain." He held my hand and we walked in the rain, getting drenched in rain and in each others love. We reached back to the tent and changed our clothes. Sid came inside the tent and said baby you are looking so lovely and kissed me. He pulled me in his arms and we lay down on the bed. He kissed me again and we made love there under the open sky in the sight of moon and stars. It was a completely different feeling all together. I had felt him before, but today as he entered me, I felt a sensation that I have never felt before. Probably it was the feeling of being in open and also that it has been my fantasy to make love under the stars. It was as if it made our love as deep as the space itself and as bright as the light of all the stars combined that shown above today.

We fell asleep holding eachother under the moonlight. It was morning and his arms were still wrapped around me, my head resting on his toned chest and his chin on top of my head . My eyes open first with the sunlight coming into my face. I looked at his face and smiled, I was in awe of this beautiful man sleeping naked beside me. He is indeed gorgeous. His lips were soft and pink, asking me to kiss him, broad forehead showing his intellect, strong arms making me believe that I am safe whenever I am with him and I need not fear a thing. Looking at him I felt loved and even in this jungle and in this tent I felt like home. After a very long time in my life I really felt loved.
I felt cherished and most importantly I felt safe.
Good morning, I wishpered softly and slid my hands softly on his cheeks. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled back, planting a kiss on my forehead as he gazes at me with his loving stare
'Morning', he replied still holding me.
"We need to head back. It's morning. Log aate honge ab yaha," but he tightened his grip on my waist and resisted. "Can we stay a bit longer. I sleep so peacefully when I am with you", he pouted with his cute face.
He held me again in his arms, not in desire, as he did last night but in a cute and loving way. He cradled me on his arms like a baby; his face on the crook of my neck and I felt him sniff my scent as I put my head on his chest and we laid there for some more time. This man is the death of me. I love him so much.
After a few minutes we got up, got ready and headed back to the farm.

________________________________

I sincerely apologize for the delay. I am very very sorry, I know you guys were waiting for the update since long, and many of you were worried if I am okay or not, thanks a lot for all your love and concern, I am okay and my health is also good, I was just a bit preoccupied with few commitments which I had to realise , I promise next update will not take this much time, I will try and be as regular as I was before. I hope you all are still interested in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 22.8K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
364K 30.1K 112
This is love story..... further I'm not going to tell... you yourself peep inside the story and read... I don't know how much you will like... but I...
94.5K 13.1K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...