《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS

427 9 21
By King_Kado131

<Year: 4245>
<Country: Japan>
<Location: Tokyoku Countryside>
<Time: 7:00 AM>

*Buzzz-*

*SLAP!*

???: "Ugh! Keeton! Why are we on this mission!? It's hot and these bugs won't leave me alone!"

??? 2: "You're the one who suggested it. Plus doing a DT: 50 Seance will up our Rank, right?"

???: "Yeah... but I didn't think it was gonna be this bad, or that we'd be waiting in this Heat... IT'S SO HOT!"

??? 2: "Hmm..."

Sitting in the Countryside of Tokyoku Japan, two teenagers that looked around 16 Years old sat on the side of an empty rode looking off into a massive circle lake with dead trees surrounding it. One of the teens, who was complaining about the heat, was a beautiful girl who had short black hair and blue eyes, wearing what seemed to be a school Uniform with a rose on the chest.

The other teen had long red and black hair in a pony tail were a black dress shirt with what seemed to be a permanent emotionless expression on his face.

The boy pulled out a phone and checked it, only to close it and putting it back into his pocket. Seeing this grabbed the girl's attention as she began wrapping the overcoat of her uniform around her waist.

???: "What's up? Getting a text from a secret lover~? Oh Keeton, you lady killer!"

The girl said with a smug look on her face as she tried to tease her friend, only to get the same emotionless expression, causing an awkward aura to appear around the two as he stared, causing the smug look on the girl's face to turn into a awkward smile as she let out a nervous laugh.

Keeton: "... I was checking the time Samantha. Are target should be here appearing soon."

Samantha: "Alright! And my name's Samy, not Samantha!"

Keeton: "... I'm going to keep calling you Samantha."

Samy: "Ugh..."

Samy groaned as turned away from Keeton gaining an annoyed expression, but that annoyed expression quickly went away when she heard a familiar voice behind them.

???: "Hey Guys! I'm back! And I bought some Popsicle!"

The two of them suddenly heard, causing them to turn, only to see a boy with White hair and Red eyes who was oddly enough wearing a sleeveless jacket in this heat along with a a long sleeved shirt under it, holding Popsicles in his hands with a giant smile on his face... but for some reason the hood of his jacket kept on rustling around as a small noise came out of it.

Samy: "Y/n! You're way too good for this world! I seriously owe you one!"

Samy yelled with joy as she rushed over and grabbed all of the Popsicles out of Y/Y/n's hands and began eating one.

Y/n: "Don't worry about it, Keeton and I aren't affected by heat, and this used to be my home town, so it was kinda my job to help you Samy!"

Samy blushed in embarrassment as she turned away and continued eating her Popsicle.

Samy: "Well, thanks..."

Keeton: "Why does your hood keep moving Y/n?"

Keeton said noticing that Y/n's hood was still rustling around. Y/n then smiled as he reached inside, revealing a small Fox with white fur and green eyes, but it also had 9 fluffy tails.

Y/n: "It's a White Kitsune Fox! I gave him some food and he started following me."

Samy: "Man Y/n, you're a real Demon Magnet, aren't you?"

Y/n nodded enthusiastically as he began playing around with the Fox who was having fun aswell, moving his ears up and down separately much to Y/n's amusement. Samy and Keeton watched the cute boy play with the even cuter kitsune. Keeton then perked up and opened his phone again, only to see a time on it seconds from hitting Zero. He then raised the phone showing his friends.

Keeton: "It's time. Target's Here."

Keeton said as he began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing 3 odd red markings on his collar bone that looked like 6s.

Samy: "Finally! We can take him out and get out of here! It's soooo damn hot!"

Samy said as she pulled out a pair of glasses and put them on, causing her eyes to turn purple as her hair grew longer, going down to her waist as it began to move as if it was alive. Y/n placed the Kitsune down and pet it.

Y/n: "Stay here Y/n Jr. We've got some business to take care of, Headmaster's Orders."

Y/n said as he stood up and turned towards the giant lake with his friends, holding up his hand, summoning a blue and black rectangle into his hand, he then slapped it into his waist, causing that rectangle to turn into a belt that wrapped around his waist.

Samy: "Y/n Jr?

Y/n: "It's a place holder name!"

Y/n said as he reached into his jacket, pulling out 3 grey coins, holding them inbetween his fingers. He then tossed the coins into the air. He then quickly moved his hands, catching on in his right hand, the second in his left, he then moved both hands at the same time catching the third in an unknown hand.

Keeton: "Target arrives in 3... 2... 1... Now."

*BOOOOM!*

Suddenly a mass dark red mist began to bubble up and explode out of the large lake. Then suddenly a mass of Chains flew out as a giant hand came out of the lake, grabbing the ground as it began to lift it's body out of the water. Samy's eyes shined as she began speaking.

Samy: "20 Years after our world was abandoned by God and lost all of it's Good Fate, a comet crashed down here where a large mountain used to stand. That comet held one of the many Plague Demons, and it's strength comes from direct contact. It's been sealed away for exactly 2,225 Years."

Samy explained as the monster crawled out of it's watery grave, revealing it's true form.

Plague Demon: "BBBUUUURRRRR!!!!!"

The Chains that floated around the Plague Demon suddenly wrapped around it's body and clung onto the demon, covering it in seven giant chain with a 5 locks on it's chest.

Y/n: "The Longer a Demon's Sealed away, the stronger they gets. And the less locks it's seal has show how strong it's Origin Form is."

Keeton: "If this thing gets away from us it will cause a real problem. Let's finish this Seance before it Unlocks it's Origin Form."

Keeton said keeping his emotionless expression as he slammed his hands onto the ground, the 6s on his collar shined as a mass of fire shot out of the ground where his arms were, that fire then solidified before it turned black, forging two gauntlet made of glassy black obsidian rock, the red part of Keeton's hair then lit up as if it were fire, flowing around like the burning substance. The 6s then produced a red magma like substance that flowed around his neck going into his back making a red magma mane.

Y/n: "Man! Your Henshin is so cool Keeton! It's always so much fun to watch!"

Keeton: "Just get ready to finish this thing Y/n. Were waiting on you."

Y/n: "Oh! Right, I always forget, my Henshin's cool too!'

Y/n said in excitment as he lifted his right and left arm, revealing the two coins he caught in them earlier, only to see that the right one had turned Red and had a Hawk Symbol on it, while the left was Green with a Grasshopper Symbol on it. He placed the two coins into the first and third slot in his belt before lifting his right arm again, revealing a yellow coin with a lion symbol on it, placing it in a middle/second slot in his belt, before the turned the rectangular front of his belt, making it diagonal. He then grabbed a gold circular device on the side of his belt holding it up before he spoke.

Y/n: "Henshin."

He then ran the golden device over the belt and coins, causing them to jump out of the belt and flip before landing back inside the belt as a ding played for each coin as a small song began to play.

*BING! DING! CLING!*

"TAKA! TORA! BATTA!
*SHING!*"

A large version of the coins appeared infront of Y/n before the a large red hawk, yellow lion, and green grasshopper appeared around him. They let out roars before they all jumped into Y/n's body, transforming him into a new form.

"TA! TO! BA!"
"TATOBA!"
"TA!"
"TO!"
"BA!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "YOSHA! LET THE SEANCE BEGIN!"

Y/n yelled in excitment before he jumped into the air and landed on a dead tree before he kicked off the tree sending himself flying through the air at the Plague Demon. Meanwhile Keeton jumped ontop of a railing that was on the side of the empty road they stood on, ready to launch himself at the Demon, but he turned towards Samy first.

Keeton: "It's an Plague Demon, so do we need an Elemental, Magic or Primal Seal?"

Samy tipped her glasses causing her purple eyes to shine before she spoke.

Samy: "It's an Elemental."

Samy said before she used her hands to flip her hair away from her back for a moment as two see through purple butterfly wings with yellow designs in them came out of her back. Parts of her hair then got longer and wrapped around her arms before turning into a Purple Crystal Like substance, making two Purple Beast claws on her hands with yellow markings like her wings.

Samy: "You set up the the Arch Demon Seal, we'll cover you."

Keeton nodded as Samy flew off with extreme speed, flying towards the Plague Demon.

Meanwhile the Plague Demon threw a punch at the air, onto to see Y/n flying over the massive Demon's fist, landing on it's arm and charging at the monster Leaf shaped mushroom head with extreme speed by making small hops over and over again in a running motion. As he dashed towards the monster, a mass of green lighting sparked around his green batta legs.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHAA! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT IF YOU WANNA HIT ME!"

*C-CRACK!*

Y/n: "Huh?"

Suddenly a large branch came out of the Plague Demon's massive arm, forming a fist 5 times bigger than Y/n.

Y/n: "Oh! He did better than that!"

After saying that, about a hundred more fists appeared on the Giant Demon's arm, all aimed at Y/n's face.

Y/n: "OH HE DID WAY BETTER THAN THAT!"

Y/n yelled as the fists came flying at him with extreme speed. The armored boy quickly flipped the claws on the yellow arms of his Tora Chest, causing the claws on his arms out and ready to slice like a real tiger. He then quickly began jumping around dodging Punches as he slashed the fists he couldn't dodge into pieces, yellow wind surrounding his Tora arms as he slashed, easily destroying the branches that attacked him.

Y/n thoughts: "This Demon's Devil Tension is Ranked at 50, and as everyone knows, the lower the Devil Tension is Lower Amount of Locks there are, and the Less Locks a Rogue Demon has, The Higher the Threat. But even with this 5 Locks! THIS DEMON IS PACKING SOME POWER!"

Y/n thought to himself as he jumped high into the air, looking like a bolt of Green Lighting at the speed he moved thanks to his Batta Legs. Y/n then flipped around mid and as the Demon looked up at him.

Y/n: "SEALING AWAY A ROGUE DEMON LIKE YOU IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!!!"

Y/n yelled as he kicked forwards, sending himself flying at the Demon ready to kick it into oblivion... but as he flew closer, resembling a Green Bolt of Lightning once again, one of the locks covering the Rogue Plague Demon's body shattered. A green aura shined through the Demon's body as a giant bent leaf appeared out of it's head, perfectly blocking Y/n's kick.

Y/n: "Woah! It's power just Boosted Like Cra-"

*FWOOO-*

*BOOOM!*

Suddenly the large leaf straightened itself, flinging Y/n away from the itself, sending him flying into the ground below with extreme speed.

Plague Demon: "BBBUUURR-"

*ZOO-BLAM!*

The Plague Demon began letting put a roar, when suddenly a giant fist made of Purple Crystal's with Yellow Markings appeared out of a black and purple portal, punching the demon in the face and making it stumble, but before it could recover, it got punched in the face by another giant crystal fist. The Demon quickly looked around, only to see Samy sitting in the sky with one leg crossed over the other and her arms crossed as she glared at the Rogue Plage Demon.

Samy: "Y'know. My fighting style is very centered around Melee combat... but I can't touch you without getting infected by you plague, and the only reason Y/n can is because he has his armor..."

Samy said as a purple aura surrounded both of her arms and right leg, as she stopped sitting in the air and stood there, causing two portals to appear next to the Demon, and one portal to appear below the Demon.

Samy: "SO I'LL JUST HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS WITH BARBREHEMOTH INSTEAD!"

Samy yelled as she reached her arms out as if she was grabbing someone by the head, before pulled that head down and kneeing them in the face. As soon as she started to do that, the Portals activated, causing two giant crystal arms to shoot out of the Portals and grab the Plague Demon's head, before giant knee appeared out of the third portal and was slammed into the Demon's face, sending it stumbling back as the giant body parts disappeared, but Samy was nowhere near done with her assault. Samy continued to attack with the giant limbs she was able to summon and control, punching the Rogue Plague Demon in the face with left and right hooks, uppercuts, jabs, elbows and knees over and over until she was suddenly out of breath.

Samy thoughts: "Dammit! I still can't control Barbrehemoth for a long time. The other two need to take it from here."

Samy thought as she slwoly floated to the ground out of breath leaving the extremely injured Rogue Demon to her friends... but...

*CRASH!*

*FWOOSH!*

She didn't expect the Second of the 5 Locks to suddenly shatter, the green aura going through the Plague Demon's Body increased, causing a massive boost in speed as it suddenly appeared infront of Samy, ready to slam it's hand down on her. Samy was too tired from her assault to dodge the attack, and could only float there, waiting for the impact to hit her.

*FWOOSH!*

"MAGLIOS!"

*FWO-SHI!*

*CRAS-OOM!*

Keeton: "IGNEOUS SHATTER!"

Suddenly, Keeton flew into action, using his left arm to surround the Demon's attacking arm on fire, before that fire was surrounded in rock, creating a glassy stone like substance that surrounded the Demon's arm, before Keeton punched with his Right, shattering that rock and completely destroying the Demon's right arm. The Rogue let out a ear piercing screech of pain while Keeton picked up Samy bridle style and landed on the ground, quickly letting her down now that she was safe.

Samy: "Phew! Thank you Keeton!"

Keeton: "You shouldn't be thanking me, if I didn't come and save you the Arch Demon Seal would be finished by now."

Samy: "Well I'm glad you did, besides, all the good Possesed only activate their seals when the flight's already over. So we should start doing that too."

Keeton: "Sounds... cool. But you do know what that means, right?"

Samy: "Yeah, Y/n's gonna have to do all the work again... not that he minds. I think hes happy that we're out of the fight so he can have all the fun for himself."

Samy said as Keeton nodded. Meanwhile inside of a perfectly Y/n Shaped Hole in the ground, a mass of childish giggling was heard echoing from it as Y/n talked to himself.

Y/n: "Those two are having all the fun without me... But now..."

*DING! BING! CLING!*

"TAKA! GORILLA! BATTA!*
*SHING!*

TA!
GO!
BA!
*DRUM ROLL!*
TA!
GO!
BA!

*FWOOSH!*

[Y/n's Theme]

Y/n: "IT'S MY TURN!!!"

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Suddenly, Y/n flew out of the hole he was shot into in a form that was 1/3rd new, slamming the Plague Demon in the face with his new form's large gorrilla gauntlets.

The Demon's head went flying back as the rest of it's body leaned to follow as Y/n kept on flying up into the air. But he wasn't done having fun just yet.

Y/n: "Let's play my favorite game! It's called, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE ME TO BEAT YOU BEFORE YOU BREAK ANYMORE LOCKS! ARE YOU READY!?"

Y/n said as one of his tossed a Grey Coin into the air above him as he spun around. Y/n then placed the very tip of his toe on the coin, using the tiniest of spaces to his advantage. He then was able to launch himself off of the coin, sending it flying into the air as he fell towards the Demon with extreme speed, resembling a Green Lighting Bolt once again as he raised both of his Gorilla Gauntlets above his head.

Y/n: "TAKE THI-"

*BOOOOM!*

Y/n cut himself off as he slammed his fists into the "face" of the demon, sending It onto it's back as he stood on top of it, odd red cracks appearing from where he had punched. Y/n then let out more giggles as he stood ontop Rogue Demon... but all the Demon saw was the silhouette of a Sadistic Monsterous Creature that wanted to do nothing more than destroy.

Y/n: "Time for Hissatsu."

Y/n said as he took out the Gorilla coin out of his belt and flipped it high into the air, causing it to change into the Yellow Tora coin on the third flip. Y/n didn't even Wait for the coin to come back down, he jumped up and caught the coin in his belt as he flew up, transforming mid air.

*BING! DING! CLING!*

TAKA! TORA! BATTA!
*SHING!*

TA! TO! BA!
TATOBA!
TA!
TO!
BA!

But once again, Y/n wasn't done with just a transformation. He still held his scanner and quickly scanned his coins again.

"SCANNING CHARGE!

He then went backwards over the coins, scanning them once again.

"DOUBLE SCANNING CHARGE!"

He then went forward again, scanning the coins for a third and final time.

"TRIPLE! SCANNING CHARGE!"
"TAKA! TORA! BATTA!"
"HISSATSU COMBO!"

Y/n was then covered in a Red, Yellow and Green light, before that light shattered, revealing a brand new form, born from his original form.

Y/n: "PRIMAL FEAR OF GEEED DEMON'S SOUL!
POSSESSED 1/3RD TIMES 3!
FULL FORMATION!!!!"

Y/n's crimson red wings flapped, sending himself higher into the air as a Red Circle, a Yellow Circle, and a Green Circle appeared below him, between him and the plague demon.

Y/n: "NOW KEETON!"

Keeton: "Maglios... I Call on The Power Of Your Soul That Possesses the Husk That Is My Body."

With Keeton and Samy, Keeton had placed his hands on the ground, causing a mass of magma to appear under the Plauge Demon, as pillars of Obsidian raised it higher into the air. A mass of red aura surrounded Keeton's body as all of his hair turned black, his skin turned crimson red, and two long and pointed demon horns came out of the top of his head, with the left horn broken. As that happened, Keeton continued his chant.

Keeton: "To Seal Away A Demon, And Send Them Back To The Boiling Magma Of Hell.
ARCH DEMON SEAL!"

The chains that were still left around the Plague Demon's body had turned black with orangs molten cracks as more of them wrapped around the Rogue. Seeing this caused Y/n to smile under his mask as he got himself ready.

Y/n: "The Seal is complete! And that means your going Stright Back To Hell!"

Y/n then kicked forwards sending himself flying, but he quickly gained even more speed and power by flapping his Crimson wings. Gaining even more speed as he got ready to kick the Plague Demon into Oblivion.

Y/n: "GAME'S OVER ROGUE!
REST IN CHAOS!!!"

*FWOOOOSH!*

Y/n: "SEIYA!"

Plague Demon: "BBBBBUUUUUURRR-"

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!*

*FWOWOWOWOSHING!*

Y/n: "He. HeHe. HeHeHeHe! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!"

Y/n yelled into the sky as the world around them transformed back to normal. The magma from the Arch Demon Seal dissapeared along with the lifeless body of the Plague Demon. Y/n quickly took off his belt, causing his armor to disappear as he began dashing over to his friends.

Y/n: "SAMY! KEETON!"

Y/n then jumped at his friends with his arms out wide ready to give them a hug... but Keeton held his arm out, catching the boy before he gould hug them.

Y/n: "That was super fun! Are all DT: 50 Rogues like that!? I wanna fight more of them and have more and more and more and more and mo-"

Keeton: "Y/n!"

Keeton yelled, his suddenly raised voices caused Y/n to flinch as he held his ears, scared that his friends might yell at him... but they did the opposite of that.

Samy: "Did you get the it?"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh! Yeah! I've got it right here!"

Y/n said as he held up a large green Key with a head/handle shaped like a mushroom, while the actual cut part of the key that unlocks things was shaped like a Leaf.

Y/n: "Headmaster's gonna be super proud of us for bringing in a DT: 50!"

Samy: "Yeah! With all of our requirement missions finished, all we need to do is turn this key in and well be Two Horn Hunters!"

Y/n: "YEAH YEAH YEAH! THAT MEANS WE GET TO HUNT EVEN MORE AND STRONGER DEMONS! What do you think Keeton?"

Y/n said looking up at Keeton with stars in his eyes. Keeton kept his emotionless expression, much to Samy's awkwardness, before replying.

Keeton: "I wonder what it will be like to be Two Horns?"

Y/n: "See! Even Keeton's Excited!"

Samy: "I'm not sure if that's Physically possible."

《Meanwhile》

???: "Hello Everyone! It's me! Your lovable Headmaster for... however long you kids are stuck here!"

Inside of what seemed to be a School's Auditorium, a mass of students sat as wearing the same black and red uniforms in a mass of confusion as a very shaggy and tired looking man stood up front talking to them with a smile on his face. All the students looked to be around 15 years old, while the headmaster looked middle aged with all grey hair, bags under his eyes, and all the signs that he didn't really care about what he looked like... or that he had a massive hangover, either way!

???: "I can see that a lot of you are confused. Allow me to get you all up to speed with a little history lesson."

"Ever since man first walked this earth, we've known about God! The big man upstairs! The guy who had beard so long and white, that it looked like he was floating on a giant cloud! But he wasn't! That was just his beard! Crazy, right? Anyway. God's been helpin humans since the whole Garden of Eden Incidents, thinking that if his perfect creations had a little hardship, and contact with the secured known contact with the teacher, they'd grow up into strong valiant creatures who would walk mightily by his side with faith in hand!.... WELL THAT NEVER HAPPENED! YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT DID HAPPEN!? HE GAVE UP! God saw all the turmoil, bloodshed, general terror and all the shits that the human race wasn't giving. So he made a big decision, on the December 21 of 2012, God appeared in the sky and spoke to everyone, saying these words that are remembered throughout all of history, and I quote.
Ah Hehm!

To all my Children, I must give you my sacred, solemn... and sorrowful message. You have all disappointed me, after I gave you chances, time and time and time again... so I shall continue elsewhere. Unfold your hands forever, and keep your prayers, for I won't be here to hear them any longer.

And like that he was gone. And with God's absence, came a string of lawless chaos. Demons reaked havoc, the dead came back to the world of the living, and those who had died no longer did as purgatory got full for the first time in existence. Fate was nonexistent, and everything that could go wrong, did. So, as the second strongest being in the universe, I did what needed to be done, and took up the mantel. I the fallen Angel who once tried to take God's throne for my own had taken God's place as I tried to before. And now, the world is what you see today! Not many technology advancements over the past 2000 Years cause of the Chaos, but the human race is still kicking, all thanks to your New Headmastrr Satan!... Well, I've been doing a bit of rebranding as of 3002, I go by Natas, now."

Satan, or Natas, said as he finished his little history lesson, causing the new students to start whispering and gossiping at the information they had just received. But they quickly stopped when Natas continued.

Natas: "Now, you might find yourselves asking, "Headmaster Natas! What does this have to do with us?" And I would reply with, "SHUT THE FUCK UP CHELSEA! I'M GETTING TO THAT PART!" *Sigh* So, everysince I took over as Almost All Mighty Ruler of earth... things haven't been the same as before. As time passes, the Demons that God and his champions had sealed away began to escape their prison due to his absence, causing more problems for humans. I decided for protection, that humanity would have to pay. You know the Deal with the Devil, Souls or Most Valuable Thing in the World. But you find that Souls don't really do it for you anymore now that selling them isn't against any sort of rules... now that Gods gone all my mischief with his humans is boring.... that was until one day, one of the humans offered me the Soul of their Unborn Child... soon after that more and more people gave up their Unborn children for their own saftey. So I thought..."

Natas said before holding his arms out wide and yelling with passion.

Natas: "WHY NOT USE THE SOULESS CHILDREN AND MAKE THEM MY STUDENTS FOR A SCHOOL THAT TEACHES YOU TO HUNT AND SEAL AWAY ROGUE DEMONS! That is the purpose of Natas' School For The Souless. Why you are all here."

A mass of shocked seemed to fill the room as Natas continued.

Natas: "Every single one of you are Empty Husks, harboring the Souls of Rogue Demons, and because of that... none of you are human. You are now a Possesed! A husk harboring a Demon's Soul! And as a Possessed you all get your own special powers you can only dream of! And because you are a Possessed, Hell is your new home. Past the river Styx and the Gates of Cerberus, this is where you will live, learn, and maybe even love."

Silence filled the room, when suddenly a hand was raised grabbing Natas' attention.

Natas: "Yes?"

Random Student: "W-What about our families!?"

Natas: ".... PFFFFF! AH HAHAHAAAA! Get a load of this Idiot! "What about our Families?" HA! My boys and girls let me tell you somthing very important, something you shouldn't forget... Your Families... They Don't Give A Single Fuck About You."

Hearing this shocked every single boy and girl in the room as Natas continued.

Natas: "Mothers, Fathers, Younger or Older Siblings? None of them Love You! And you wanna know why I'm so certain? Because If They Did They Wouldn't Have Sold Your Souls Just To Live The Easy Life."

Hearing this stuck everyone's hearts hard... but made sense... all the odd awkward love they've received made sense... it was fake... all the abuse and torment and torture they received... it's because they didn't care... hearing it seemed to break some of them... that was until they heard Natas laughing causing them look up at him with confusion yet again.

Natas: "What's with all the sad Faces? Do you all want to be Humans? In this day and age, a normal human is as helpless as a Puppet with no claws or fangs trying to fight against a fully grown lion. But as Possessed, you have power! You don't need to worry about the constant worry of Demon Attacks or Natural Disasters or War! Because you're ironicly in the safest place in the world, with the greatest food, and some really nice people. Plus, y'all don't need to worry about normal human weaknesses. What I'm trying to say is, you may lack your Human Soul, and a Fundamental Part of your being, but you should look at it as a good thing..."

Natas then gained an extremely heartwarming smile before he continued.

Natas: "Because you're in a place with people who will love you no matter how fucked up in the head you are!"

Seeing this made alot of the new students happy, knowing and accepting that they were in a place they would be accepted... but others weren't so quick to change, as you would expect.

Natas: "Now that that's out of the way. I'd personally like to welcome each and everyone of the new Possessed here today. Welcome home, and to Natas' School for the Souless. Now for our school Motto, God isn't dead, but he's gone, and he sure as hell isn't coming back. Have Fun!"

Natas said with a devilish smile that sent a shiver down the students spines. The mass of students was seen as the camera zoomed back away from Natas over the children and out the door of the auditorium, down the halls of the school revealing a mass of students with odd normal or odd inhuman features, living their lives as Possesed. It then zoomed back out of the halls, flying straight out of the School's entrance, revealing the large castle shaped school in the middle of hell, with a large coloful banner on the front of it that said, "Welcome All First Years!" 2 with a cartoon Demon head on the corners of it.

《End》

H

ey Rex, don't you have like 4 stories you could be writing right now?

Yes, but I'm wanted to take a break, and while I took a break, I had this idea. So I wrote it. Am I gonna make this a story in the future, hell yeah. But for now it will stay a one shot. But here a little character info for those who are interested.

Y/n:
A short childish Possesed Japanese Boy who's body holds the Souls of 12 Different Desire Primal Fear Demons.
As a Possesed he has lost his all sense of his Maturity, this this causes him to act like a Kid 99% of the time, only doing things he finds fun, most of them being fighting. For some reason everyone find him super cute as well as extremely terrifying. He sees Keeton as a big brother and Samy as an older sister.

Keeton:
A tall American Possessed boy who hold the Soul of two Elemental Arch Demons who go by the name, Maglios.

As a Possessed Keeton has lost all of his emotions. He follows Y/n because Y/n was able to make Keeton feel joy somehow, thinking that if he is around the boy more, he'll feel more emotions.

Samy:
An English Possessed girl who holds the Soul of the Succubus of Vanity and Wrath, known as Barbrehemoth.
As a possessed she lacks Sensitivity, being very blunt at times. She originally followed Y/n and Keeton because she secretly ships the two of them, making Yaoi art of the two and spreading it shamelessly, she then became friends with the two and stopped sharing the art... but she still makes it in secret.

Natas:
Literally Satan... but after God left he kinda went through a midlife crisis and changed himself for the better. He is no longer a ruthless demon of pure sin... now hes the super cool uncle who loves everyone and everyone loves him. He also tried his very best to get with his Succubus secretary, Claire, who rejects him every time. Often he'll go to his other Secretary Maxwell, an Incubus, for dating advice... but it never works. He loves all of his students and cares for them deeply.

Anyway! That's that! I'll start writing my main stuff again sooner or later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.4K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
33.3K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
11.1K 221 15
Sever the Fibers of Fate... Wrath Legendary Souls... Greed Wakfu King of Cards... Pride... Sloth Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs... Lust ... Env...
303 5 25
Come One, Come All! Come see Fate Inspired Servants from characters from all across Time and Space! All not constrained by the premise of Earth! Hero...