Please Her ✓

By IceBlueCold

"Look at me" He demanded. I flinched at the tone he used but lifted my head to look at him. I stared at the w... More

Ghost
Rose
Psychotic
Lying
Auction
Partner
Warm
Resist
Gorgeous
Be Careful
Beautiful
Trust Me
Sorrow
My Angel
Passionate
Shy
Tomorrow
Goodbye Kiss
Missing
Father
Fall Apart
I'm Sorry
Dull
Without You
Falling For You
Home
Romantic
Lust
Jealous
Parents
I Love You
Ring
Future
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter
spin off

Marry Me

47.5K 1.5K 586
By IceBlueCold

Rose

I was in our room just scrolling through my phone and waiting for Nate to come back.

He said he had some business with the boys and I went out with Serenity, but we came back a little earlier.

Suddenly the door burst open and my whole body shook. I was scared there for a second but then I saw Nate coming in with a goofy smile.

"Hello love" He said kissing the crown of my head.

He sat in front of me and just stared at me. He seemed unusually happy which concerned me a lot.

"Okay what did you do now?" I asked putting my phone down.

"I didn't do anything" He said frowning.

"Then why are you so happy?"

"I just wanted to ask if you want to go out today" He said with a bright smile.

"Of course" I chuckled, "Why would I say no, silly?"

"That's great thank you" He said biting his lip to hold back his smile.

He has something planned that's for sure, but his expression is the cutest thing.

"Did anything happen? What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Nothing I just missed you"

"We spend everyday together" I chuckled.

"I still miss you"

I laughed and kissed his cheek hugging him. I was so comfortable around him now that it shocked me sometimes.

"So should I get ready?" I asked, "Where are we going?"

"I-it's a surprise" He said.

"What should I wear?"

"Anything. You'll be perfect whatever you wear" He said, "Or you know you could just, not wear anything-"

"Nate!"

"Okay I'm sorry" He laughed and put his hands up in surrender, "Just dress simple but nice"

______

I ended up putting on a casual dress. Dresses weren't really my style since I loved baggy clothes, but this one looked nice and casual.

"You're beautiful" He commented as he drove.

When he saw me he didn't really say anything. He just stared at me and mumbled 'so pretty'.

"Thank you" I said, "Now tell me what got into you. Did anything happen?" I asked concerned.

Maybe he was going away for work. Or maybe he wanted to break up with me or-

"I just want to spend some time with my girl, is that too much to ask?"

It was dark outside and I didn't know where we were going. It seemed pretty isolated but there were some other cars as well driving down the road.

"Okay we're here" He said and pulled over.

Here? What is here?

He slid over the front of the car and opened the door for me.

"Nate where-" I trailed off as soon as I turned around and saw the view.

We were at the beach. An empty beach. The view was amazing with the moonlight hitting the water.

This brought back many memories. I used to go to the beach with my grandparents and my parents when I was a child. It's been so many years since I've seen it.

"Do you like it here?" He asked.

"Yes, I love it"

I turned around to find him taking a bag out of the car, "I brought towels for us to sit and all" He said.

Wow he prepared this so well. Sometimes I feel like he's too good to be true.

"Come on let's go" He said walking towards the sand.

We sat down next to each other and I leaned against him.

"How did you know I like the beach?" I asked.

"I took some advice from some people"

"I used to go to the beach with my family when I was a kid" I said, "They're really fond memories from my childhood"

"You can now start making new ones" He said, "With me"

"I already am" I said with a smile.

"There is actually a reason why I wanted us to go out today" He said.

I saw a knowing smile on his face as he played with the ends of my hair.

Ι knew there was a reason!

"What is it? What is it?" I asked in excitement.

Calm down girl.

"I-I don't know how to say it" He said nervously with a shy smile, "I'm a little nervous" he admitted.

"What is it?" I whined, "Is it something good or bad?" I asked to help him out.

"Depending on your answer" He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay you know what? I'm just going to do it" He said taking something out of his pocket.

He kneeled in front of me making me think for a minute that this was a proposal.

But it can't be, right?

He held out a round blue velvet box and opened it to reveal a stunning ring and it made me instantly gasp.

"You know I'm not good with words, but I'll try for you. Just like I'm trying everyday to be enough for you and everyday I'm worried you might leave me and I just want to make you officially mine and I-" He said in one breath and stopped to inhale.

"Nate relax" I smiled at him.

"I promise I can make you happy and I'll show you how much I love you every day just please say yes"

His face was going crazy red. He barely took any breath while he spoke and his hands were shaking.

"Will you marry me?" He finally asked.

I smiled already knowing my answer.

"W-why are you smiling? Say something!" He said.

I laughed, "Of course it's a yes silly" I said.

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

He took the ring and slid it on my finger leaning in to kiss me, "I hope you like the ring because I searched for that for ages"

"I love it Nate. I would have loved it whatever it was"

"But it is nice right?" He asked.

"It's stunning, stop stressing so much!" I laughed.

"Oh My God I think I'm going to throw up" He mumbled.

So romantic.

"I've never been so nervous in my life ever again. I've been threatened with guns and weapons, I've been tortured but damn that was something else"

"What do you think I would say?" I asked. "No was never an option"

"I love you" He simply replied.

"I love you too Nate" I said and hugged him.

"Woah so I'm engaged now"

"Yep, so am I. I never thought this day would come" I admitted.

"I knew the moment you baked those cupcakes for me. I was like this girl is wife material, she's a keeper-"

"Nate!" I laughed.

He pulled me in for a kiss and I straddled him. He deepened the kiss and put me down getting on top of me.

He put all his love and passion into the kiss everytime. I used to be shy but he made sure to make me get used to it.

He traveled down to my neck and started sucking on a certain spot that he knew felt good.

"I love you" He mumbled, "I never thought I'd ever love someone and you made me forgot everything I ever knew. I'm just so happy you said yes" He said.

I wanted to cry thinking how much he's changed my life. I've never knew how it feels to be wanted and loved like that. I thought love didn't exist at some point.

"Want to take a walk across the shore?" He suggested with a smirk.

"Of course"

We took of our shoes and walk on the sand near the shore. Suddenly he leaned down and threw water at me.

"What the hell?" I laughed. I leaned down and splashed water on him as well. Maybe a little too much.

"Hey! I didn't do that much"

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I wanted to make you wet" He smirked.

"That was so bad" I said, but laughed anyways.

He suddenly picked me up and walked a little into the shallow water.

"What are you doing?" I yelled as he put me down getting us both wet.

"Let's have some fun while we're here"

We played a little with the water but didn't go deeper. After a few minutes we got out and went back to our spot. Nate handed me a towel and we sat back down.

"You know I've found a house" He said.

"Wait what?"

"I found us a house and I already bought it. I just hope you like it" He said.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise, but I couldn't keep it a secret. I'm just excited for our life together" He chuckled.

"I can't wait to see it! When are we moving?" I asked.

"Well we can go see it tomorrow and we can decide how to decorate it and go furniture shopping"

"That's great! I can't wait" I said, "I feel kind of bad that you spend money to buy a house. I thought we could just rent an apartment and I could get a job and-"

"No no no. Listen you can get like a part time job if you want to stay occupied although I wouldn't love it, but I'm happy if you are. I will keep spoiling you"

"Will you keep working with the boys?" I asked knowing that is a tough subject.

"I don't know. I don't want to put you in danger but I know that whatever happens I'll make sure to protect you. If you want me to quit that I will"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course, anything"

"How did you get into that job?" I asked.

He smiled. It was a sad smile and I knew there was definitely a backstory to it.

"Get ready for a storytime"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 749 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
2M 71K 31
"Not here..." He said as he continued to kiss my neck. "Stop me Stacey.." "Why?" "I might lose control and take you right here... On that desk..." I...