pride โœฟ ๐ค. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

By -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ ๐ค๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฏ๐/๐ญ๐จ More

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen๏ฟผ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

two

16.3K 333 154
By -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*.𝚝𝚠𝚘.*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Good morning, Rebekah." Azalea greeted as she walked through the town.

"Azalea. It's good to see you." Rebekah said, eyeing her brother, Kol, for some reason.

"Would you like to join me on my walk?" She offered, Rebekah looked back at her older brothers, who nodded. Rebekah smiled and hooked her arm with Azalea's.

"Perhaps I could join." Kol walked towards the girls. Rebekah scowled at him.

"Only if you'd like." Azalea frowned, Remembering the conversation they'd had in the garden.

"Kol-" Rebekah started.

"I'm just trying to make friends, little sister. Is there a problem?" Kol had a smug grin. Rebekah only rolled her eyes as they walked through town, before reaching common area, where Alexander stood on a stage, preaching about vampires.

"Ugh. How disgusting his actions are." Azalea said with disgusting.

"He is quite ravishing, though." She said, watching as he stepped off of the stage.

"He's pathetic." She spat. "But if you really like him, go talk to him."

Rebekah walked towards Alexander, forgetting about her brother. "How?"

"Pardon?" She turned towards Kol.

"How is he pathetic?"

"The only thing that give his life meaning is the thing he seeks to destroy so badly." She looked up at Kol. "That's quite pathetic if you ask me." She began walking back again, Kol walking next to her.

"I can't help but agree. That is pathetic." Kol agreed, which surprised her.

"You don't- You don't think I'm mental?" She raised about eyebrow.

"Now why would I think that, darling?" Kol grabbed her wrist and made her face him. "Maybe you're just more intelligent than the rest of them."

"I know what you're trying to do. I won't fall for your boyish charm that easily, Kol Mikaelson." Azalea narrowed her eyes at him.

"Perfect. I love a good challenge."

Over the next few months Azalea had grown close to the Mikaelson's. Especially the youngest two, Kol and Rebekah. Rebekah had fallen in love with Alexander, which in turn meant Azalea and Kol visited each other often.

"Kol, my brother is becoming more paranoid. I'm worried about what he would do."

"What do you mean, darling?" Kol turned to her.

"He's begun to kill sympathizers. Yesterday he and his broody lot of friends killed a family of seven. I'm worried what he'll do to me."

"Aza, when will you realize that I would never allow anything to hurt you?" She looked him dead in the eye.

"I know. With the disappearance of our mother he's just on edge. At least Rebekah calms him down." Kol stiffened at the mention of her mother. "Kol? Is everything alright?"

"Yes, darling, everything is quite alright." He managed to regain his composure quickly.

"You and Beks should stay for supper. I'm sure no one would mind it if you weren't at your house." She joked with a smile.

"Is that an insult?" A devilish grin grew onto his face as he walked towards her. She stood up from her chair.

"Oh, no. Who would be foolish enough to insult the mighty Kol?" She laughed at him. Suddenly, he picked her up by the waist and threw her into her bed, in a playful manor. She laughed hysterically, before her got on top of her in the bed.

There eyes met and all playfulness and laughter melted away. Kol began to lean down, before Azalea pulled his head towards her and they kissed. It was a rough and intense kiss, like nothing Azalea had ever experienced. About five minutes in, Rebekah walked in.

"Aza, I-" Kol pulled away from her slowly, giving his sister a smile. "My brothers will be here shortly. I suggest you put on a nice dress." Azalea sent Rebekah a sorry smile, she only frowned and closed the door.

"I feel bad." Azalea said as Kol got closer again.

"Nonsense, darling. She'll be over it by supper." Kol reassured as he began to kiss her again. Slowly, his kissed made there way down her jawline, onto her neck. Then, something she never expected happened, he bit her neck. His eyes widened, like her didn't mean to do it, as he sat up and looked at her.

She wiped her blood off of his lips with her thumb. "It's-It's okay." She said with a feeble smile. He smirked and bit her again. She let out a soft moan. That's when they heard the Mikaelson's enter.

"Are all of you-"

"Yes, darling, and I'll answer all of your questions later, but right now you need to drink." He bit into his wrist and offered it to her. She hesitantly took it and drank his blood.

"But why?" She said as he wiped the blood from his chin.

"My blood heals you. We must get you changed right now, or my siblings will be furious with me." The two got off of the bed and went to her wardrobe.

"What should I wear?"

"This." He handed her a dark red dress she'd gotten as a Christmas gift.

She took off the lavender dress she was already wearing, which was now stained with blood, and put on the new dress. "Kol, help me tie it up, would you?"

Kol turned her around and began to tighten the dress. "I need to be able to breath, Kol!"

"I'm just doing my job. You told me to tie it." He replied as he finished tying it. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms made their way around her hips.

"You just bit me." She breathed out, sounding amazed.

"I did." He teased.

"And I let you." He slowly pushed her back against the stone wall. "I liked it."

"Good. That means you wouldn't mind if I did it again, and again, and again." Kol began to kiss her again.

"Sister-" She pushed Kol away when she heard Alexander's voice, but she was too late. He stood with Niklaus behind him, shocked at the sight of them together. "What are you-"

"It's not like you and Rebekah have never kissed." Azalea interrupted her brother. "Now, please leave. I would've come out and visited if I was ready."

He slammed the door shut, the noise going throughout the whole house.

"You're lucky he didn't see the blood." She took the bloodstained blanket off of her bed and put it in a storage basket.

"And what would he have done if he had?" Kol asked.

"He would've killed the both of us within seconds of each other." Azalea said, fixing her hair.

"I'm immortal, darling, he can't kill me." Kol smirked, eyeing her from behind.

"He's killed plenty of vampires in his time. That means he'll kill your whole family."

"We aren't normal vampires. Darling, we're the original vampires." Kol told her. "The first vampires to ever walk this earth."

Her eyes widened. "How?"

"Our mother was a witch, and after our youngest brother died, she decided she couldn't watch us die any longer. Then our father killed her."

"Oh." She frowned and grabbed his hand. "We should go before any more of your siblings barge in."

He nodded, and they walked out of her room. She let go of his hand before they joined everyone else in the sitting room. Azalea smiled and sat next to Rebekah, who sat next to Alexander. Rebekah turned to her friend, a stern expression on her face. "What were you doing in there?"

"Bekah, I think you know." She said with a mischievous smile.

"So my brother has got you wrapped around his manipulative little finger than?"

"I suppose we won't talk about what you've been doing with my brother? Or what he's promised to you?" She murmured, but it seemed like all of her siblings tensed a little bit. "Come with me to check on supper?"

Rebekah nodded. Azalea grabbed her hand and stood up, leading her out of the room. "How could you say that?"

"Your brother is not manipulating me. You just don't want to accept that I'm happy with him." The pair stopped walking.

Rebekah sighed. "He's compelled you, hasn't he?"

"He's what?"

"Has he compelled you? Answer truthfully." Rebekah compelled her best friend.

"No. I have feeling for him." She answered quickly, without thought. Rebekah sighed.

"Forget I asked you." She compelled once again. "Now then, let's go see about supper."

"Alright." Rebekah and Azalea walked down to the kitchen, to find that the food was ready. Azalea smiled as she saw the food being brought outside so the Mikaelson's and the De Luca's could dine. Rebekah and Azalea hurried back to the sitting room.

"Supper's ready."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
49.5K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story โ™ก Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
19.8K 831 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.